It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

So you admit you are a shill? Since obviously you felt attacked by this post..

You guys are just like us consipracy "nuts"
We see conspiracies and UFO's everywhere, you guys weather baloons and swamp gas.

Logic would be tight if it weren't for the fact that whatever the object is/was, we should be able to agree that it was more than likely man-made, i.e. plane, helicopter or blimp. Either way, object wasn't distinct enough in these vids to discern the distance and the shape.

I'd love to see a ship as must as the next "nut", but I'm reserving judgement on this one.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Elepheagle because: typo

Why would we agree to that when we have no clue what is? Use your brain my friend...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Drew99GT

I found this. Multiple different aircraft dropping fire retardant to give perspective. I will say though, the first one resembles the OP
Wrong vid??

One sec.
edit on 2-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

I can't embed it so here's the link. Watch at 20 sec
Colorado high park fire

But I don't think it's a C-130 because here's one here.

edit on 2-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

The vid with the C-130 is more blurry than the OP but the C-130 plane is still very obvious. The vid in the OP is clearer but no way in hell is that first UFO in the OP resemble a C-130 plane.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

If your time is so valuable, I wonder why you spent so much of today bumping this thread. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, man!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonOunce
reply to post by jimmyx

How could it be from the IPHONE app when he is using a blackberry?

Anything to discredit the video.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

If your time is so valuable, I wonder why you spent so much of today bumping this thread. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, man!

These videos do no favours to ufology, they are nothing but pointless endeavours which drag the weak minded out of the wood work. Believe me, I would rather be doing other things than having pointless debates with silly, gullible people over silly, fake videos.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

These videos do no favours to ufology, they are nothing but pointless endeavours which drag the weak minded out of the wood work. Believe me, I would rather be doing other things than having pointless debates with silly, gullible people over silly, fake videos.

Instead of spending so much of your time and effort disproving this thread, you might as well direct us to another UFO video which you think is very credible. Then you are contributing to the UFO cause. Go ahead. Make a thread about UFOs which you think is very credible.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Instead of spending so much of your time and effort disproving this thread, you might as well direct us to another UFO video which you think is very credible. Then you are contributing to the UFO cause. Go ahead. Make a thread about UFOs which you think is very credible.

You should check back earlier in your thread mate, you've missed one

Probably spending too much time looking at fake videos.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

He did

Yeah, so as I've previously said you silly little man, there's more chance of it being mundane than unidentified and IT'S RECORDED OFF A T.V. SCREEN!

Hey aliens! Skip this planet, they're all nuts, it'll be like the birth of christianity all over again, please no!

I'm sorry it's not recorded off a T.V. screen

I just don't know why someone based in Scotland is paying this particular video, which may or may not be a UFO until we see the original unedited footage, so much negative attention.

Especially now given the History of Colorado wildfires and UFO's.
edit on 2-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Undebunked for 5 years mate, that video, and look, it's not from a T.V. screen either

Oh yeah, and that stupid Scottish law that says I can't have a fascination with genuine UFO incidents, silly me

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by LightAssassin

Undebunked for 5 years mate, that video, and look, it's not from a T.V. screen either

Why are you so hung up on it being recorded off the news channel? Why would that make it so illegitimate?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen that video that you posted. I said make a thread instead of going around saying the same thing over and over again.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen that video that you posted. I said make a thread instead of going around saying the same thing over and over again.

What an amazingly non-productive reply, it's been fun debating this video but seriously, it is absolute nonsense that people can seriously consider this video to be anything other than what it is. If it's CGI, which going on the info I got earlier, it is, then it will be known soon enough. However, even if it wasn't, it was still never going to be a UFO. In a court of law, this footage would get thrown out in 2 seconds flat for previous said reasons and it's shocking that people can believe it to be anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I have no issues with you, just your attitude towards this incident which gets more interesting by the hour.

It's just you came across so negative and have maintained that position even though YOU have no evidence other than second hand info.

It comes across as suspicious. Like one of those shills who present great evidence of incidents happening elsewhere but when the the incident happens in a sensitive location, in the present time, those exact people then jump the fence and outright deny the validity of the sighting so as to use the trust gained to dissuade people from investigating further.

Just saying.

What we should all be doing is trying to get the original footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I have no issues with you, just your attitude towards this incident which gets more interesting by the hour.

It's just you came across so negative and have maintained that position even though YOU have no evidence other than second hand info.

It comes across as suspicious. Like one of those shills who present great evidence of incidents happening elsewhere but when the the incident happens in a sensitive location, in the present time, those exact people then jump the fence and outright deny the validity of the sighting so as to use the trust gained to dissuade people from investigating further.

Just saying.

Let me explain, when dealing with UFO videos, you want good videos not a T.V. set being filmed with a camera that as previously said, is too easy to manipulate. That's even easier than actually creating a CGI video.

My attitude is that these videos are harmful to ufology and I'm sorry, but I believe in the research I do and not fake, manipulated videos.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

As do I, hence my edit which states WE should be trying to obtain the original footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

As do I, hence my edit which states WE should be trying to obtain the original footage.

When I know more, I will share

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If UFO-ology was like religion, no doubt you'd be a preacher, lmao. "My UFO is better than yours, therefore this thread is absolutely irrelevant because I say so." About as open minded as a zealot as well, might I add. I'd say your absolutes and attitude put the whole subject back a few paces, and not a speculative video.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If UFO-ology was like religion, no doubt you'd be a preacher, lmao. "My UFO is better than yours, therefore this thread is absolutely irrelevant because I say so." About as open minded as a zealot as well, might I add. I'd say your absolutes and attitude put the whole subject back a few paces, and not a speculative video.

Yeah, I know, you're hurting that this footage is going to be debunked, but for the sake of ufology, it's for the best.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my question. How does recording news footage off a tv make it easier to manipulate. Explain that.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You still think the problem is the video...mirrors are pretty cheap, mate. Please quote me on my defense of the video if otherwise.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join