It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You still haven't answered my question. How does recording news footage off a tv make it easier to manipulate. Explain that.

First point: Why didn't the guy record it directly? If he uploaded to his computer to share then he must have had the capability.

Second point: Filming some show off of a T.V. set using a camera will not help quality as seen in the video, how do you know there isn't someone shining a light onto the screen behind his filming position, could be done with any size or shape of light.

There are numerous ways in which this video could've been done.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I already know they exist the question is whose driving/traveling?

Plus they can play a role in wildfires.

No, they don't cause them with their death rays (quite possible, but not going to attempt) it's them being there that is the thing.

With one pass, they are able to dry up any kind of lush green crop or tree.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Because he was replaying a recorded video from earlier, that video could have been edited/tampered with before commencing the creation of his Youtube vid.

In other words, because he didn't record it in real-time, which would also be a very hard thing to prove, then there are already doubts raised over its validity.

We need original footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by FlySolo

Because he was replaying a recorded video from earlier, that video could have been edited/tampered with before commencing the creation of his Youtube vid.

In other words, because he didn't record it in real-time, which would also be a very hard thing to prove, then there are already doubts raised over its validity.

You shouldn't even have had to say that mate but kudos that you did.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

You still haven't answered my question. How does recording news footage off a tv make it easier to manipulate. Explain that.

First point: Why didn't the guy record it directly? If he uploaded to his computer to share then he must have had the capability.

Second point: Filming some show off of a T.V. set using a camera will not help quality as seen in the video, how do you know there isn't someone shining a light onto the screen behind his filming position, could be done with any size or shape of light.

There are numerous ways in which this video could've been done.

First answer: He didn't, his kids recorded it while watching TV. That's what DVRs are used for. Duh.
Second answer: Large TV LCD screens are not made of glass. You can't get the same type of reflection you think should be there. Closer inspection of the OP's vid you can see some reflection of his hallway but it is clearly a reflection of indoor light. Addendum to answer two...it's just stupid. Even if it were a reflection, reflections don't disappear into smoke on live TV. I really wish you would stop that nonsense already.
edit on 2-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by LightAssassin

Undebunked for 5 years mate, that video, and look, it's not from a T.V. screen either

Oh yeah, and that stupid Scottish law that says I can't have a fascination with genuine UFO incidents, silly me

IMO You're being excessively dismissive of TV recordings. While a TV recording is less than ideal, it can actually enhance the credibility of the video if the transmission can be confirmed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Regardless of our expertise we still need to treat others with dignity and respect. Also the benefit of the doubt really needs to be applied until such a time that we are able to provide proof positive that it is a hoax.

As much as it could be CGI, it could also be real. Until original footage is obtained everyone needs to remain neutral.

link   
I can't explain the first one, but the second is called a Blivit. It's a large collapsing bag slung under a helicopter used for picking water up from shallow streams. These are used all the time fighting forest fires.

link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Let me get this straight. You guys think he recorded it, transferred it to his PC, CGI'd it into the news program, then put it back on the DVR?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No FlySolo, he CLAIMS his kids recorded it. Anyone deceitful enough will realise playing the 'my kids recorded it' card is going to give the sympathisers more reason to believe.

Original footage. Or various recordings from multitudes of people of the same incident on TV.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rleexray

No, look to the far right in the second part of the video. Something seems to be following the helicopter. Not below it. Behind it. Far right hand side.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

No FlySolo, he CLAIMS his kids recorded it. Anyone deceitful enough will realise playing the 'my kids recorded it' card is going to give the sympathisers more reason to believe.

Original footage. Or various recordings from multitudes of people of the same incident on TV.

Yes he did CLAIM that. So that makes it now a lie? Unfreakingbelievable

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legos

Undebunked for 5 years mate, that video, and look, it's not from a T.V. screen either

Oh yeah, and that stupid Scottish law that says I can't have a fascination with genuine UFO incidents, silly me

IMO You're being excessively dismissive of TV recordings. While a TV recording is less than ideal, it can actually enhance the credibility of the video if the transmission can be confirmed.

Point taken but in this case, it doesn't help in one bit.

Secondly, filming a T.V. using a camera phone would also be a way to mask any CGI evidence on the original footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I scoured the net today, my search was fruitless. To my own dismay, I thought I found it, but was wrong..... Aparently "The Chew" is a cooking show, that was what I was searching for the first few hours..... I am guessing what happened was there was a breaking newsflash that cut into the TV show. That wouldn't be on archived recordings of the show, which I found out today

Damn.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, I don't, but until I see ORIGINAL footage I cannot say one from the other.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Another problem..... The longer it takes to find original footage, the longer time there is for them to doctor the original footage and remove anomolies.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, it doesn't make it a lie. It is a claim. It could be baseless for all we know. Do you know this guy personally? No.

I, for one, think it is rather convincing footage. Plus I also don't NEED evidence. I already believe and think I have it somewhat figured out.

The reality is far scarier than anyone will want to know.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Then why bother speculating? You're speculating he hoaxed the whole thing based on sympathy for children?

Now, if you could please, tell me the steps he needed to do to do this.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Let me get this straight. You guys think he recorded it, transferred it to his PC, CGI'd it into the news program, then put it back on the DVR?

Keep in mind you're in a forum where a number of members believe the US government has ET tech and mind control at its disposal.

Hacking a DVR to upload faked footage is a small leap by comparison. You should see these guys take on real ludicrous claims, they're the best.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Then why bother speculating? You're speculating he hoaxed the whole thing based on sympathy for children?

Now, if you could please, tell me the steps he needed to do to do this.

See my last post.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join