It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There needs to be a downvote button on peoples posts so no one has to filter through ridiculous explanations that they keep re posting over and over again as if this time it will be right.

There's a reason no one is staring your posts.

As for the videos, to me they are UFOs in the sense that we cannot identify what craft they are by the footage. There is no hint of wings in the video but that could just be the mans recording device used (cell phone). It was recorded from an HD tv but I haven't come across the HD footage online for a better look.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
From this photo it looks kind of fat like a blimp, still a little hard to see though. Could very well be a blimp imo.

-SAP-
edit on 2-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it's a hoax or joke by a member of the news station, he's gone to great lengths to reproduce a genuine sighting. Not just the craft itself, but the free-moving "reconnaissance lights" as well. If it's a genuine UFO, I'd like to read the helicopter pilot's report. That's if it would ever be released, or he hasn't already received the usual harsh debriefing involving strict demands, even threats.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
U.K bookmakers Paddy Power are offering 16/1 odds of the existence of aliens being announced this year, makes you think

edit on 2-7-2012 by Mickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Did the news even mention this at all during the broadcast or even later that evening, next day or anything?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Could very well be a blimp imo.
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Flying around and hovering during a rather immediate crisis? Who the heck is flying that blimp?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

U.K bookmakers Paddy Power are offering 16/1 odds of the existence of aliens being announced this year, makes you think
reply to post by Mickles

Haha! 2/1 after 2020. But damn, UK? The Paddies won't like that! They even put the USA President, still too bitter to put down the British Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Disclosure is right around the corner ladies and gentleman.

I am ready to start rebuilding a new America with alien technology.

Let's do this.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Could very well be a blimp imo.
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Flying around and hovering during a rather immediate crisis? Who the heck is flying that blimp?

I was just making a observation is all. Prolly not the best conditions for a blimp to be flying, come to think about it.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
There needs to be a downvote button on peoples posts so no one has to filter through ridiculous explanations that they keep re posting over and over again as if this time it will be right.

There's a reason no one is staring your posts.

As for the videos, to me they are UFOs in the sense that we cannot identify what craft they are by the footage. There is no hint of wings in the video but that could just be the mans recording device used (cell phone). It was recorded from an HD tv but I haven't come across the HD footage online for a better look.

You probably meant your post for me.

So it's ridiculous to name THE EXACT types of aircraft, numbers of them, and days they were operating to explain what's in this blurry ass video?

No no, we need a down voting button for the true believers who attribute everything and anything to UFOs.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's the Link to KRDO's site with all the video's for Waldo Canyon.

I've looked through about 5 and can't find the same video that's in the OP. Anyone able to narrow it down a little?

Unless I've missed the link to the original video in this thread somewhere....
edit on 2-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

weird/lame ..... they have alot of videos to search through but their website is glitched and cannot get past page 2.

Anyone else notice this?
edit on 2-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Drew, I wasn't referring to you but it helps if you know what UFO means, main word there being 'Unidentified', the video is too blurry to know for sure what craft it is, hence the term UFO.

You say deny ignorance when you think UFO means alien spaceship.

You've listed several possibilities in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... but you still have no idea what the object was. So 'UFO' still applies in this situation.

Any one of those examples could very well be what this is but we have no way of narrowing it down because the footage is too blurry to tell.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Let me get this straight, some people are actually claiming this is an iPhone app that created this? Seriously?

So let me get this straight, two people went out with iPhones, got it all worked out so when they took their shots it all matched up, then these guys went back, uploaded the shots to youtube, waited around for the news channel to pick up the said videos because a news channel doesn't send its own camera crews out to cover the news anymore, and then the news channel broadcast the videos, the two guys then record the their original fakes now being shown by the news channel on their DVR's and then upload the video from their DVR's filmed on a camera phone to youtube to complete the hoax? Did I miss something?

You could create the worlds largest sieve and it would have less holes than that story, sorry I just don't buy that for one minute. I know we should be sceptical of anything we see but that is really clutching at straws, oh by the way the phone he is using is a Blackberry torch not an iphone

This video is most likely exactly what teh guy says it is, something unusual recorded by his kids that he just wanted to share

thank you for this reply...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

It's the blimp! Frank! The blimp!
It blows the air the snoot isn't fair
Look up in the sky there's uh dirigible there!
The drazy hoops whir
You can see them just as they were
Oh momma who cares
It's the blimp it's the blimp!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Smite me if this has been posted.
Is the "light" or "UFO" captured on film a result of the sun reflecting off of a bladder of water being towed by another helo , and that the helo was above the bladder and not captured on film, because it would have been above the frame of reference?

Just a thought.
That being said...
if it is a true Alien ship...then that is an awesome video!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
edit on 2-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

How could it be from the IPHONE app when he is using a blackberry?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
There goes bigfoot...

maybe his friends finally came to pick him up

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by finitedualities
Wow...the shills get easier to spot every day on here, eh? Lots of lols to be had reading their "explanations" lately...

And the gullible believers seem to be out in force defending very questionable videos which aren't even first hand. It's a recording off of a T.V. screen for crying out loud.

I'm not offering explanations, I'm offering a theory, which can't be discounted may I add.

No doubt we have strange craft in our skies, no doubt we have some videos of some of them, but this one, ain't it.

So you admit you are a shill? Since obviously you felt attacked by this post..

You guys are just like us consipracy "nuts"
We see conspiracies and UFO's everywhere, you guys weather baloons and swamp gas.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join