It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not saying the guys video is fake but he could have used Fake-A-UFO Video app for iphone. It would be easy to record the TV and then add in the UFO flying by. Very easy actually!

source: itunes.apple.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sigh..............

Here's some perspective folks. I live in the area. There was 10 helicopters, at least 3 USFS spotter planes, several Air Force C-130 MAFS firefighting planes, and at least 2 Canadian Convair 580 heavy air tankers, and 1 P2V Neptune heavy air tanker all fighting this fire from the air. In addition, there is over 1,000 men on the ground fighting the fire. Plus, cameras ALL OVER THE PLACE locked on the fire. And all these people are in radio communication. If this was a legitimate UFO encounter, people would be spilling the beans.

What was the first "UFO" in the video? Looks like a USFS spotter plane. What was the second "UFO"? Looks like a heavy air tanker. The video is so blurry and its focused on the fire, the distinct outline of the planes is hard to see.

Martians flying over the area? I HIGHLY doubt it.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
did the news report on it at all ?

No; they had more important things to report on, like helping people evacuate so they didn't loose their lives.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The video uploader did say that he has tried to contact the station...

Ko3k10

I have reported it to the news station through their facebook page. I understand that there are way more important things to worry about and report on here right now, but hopefully in time they'll need to pay attention and pull up their footage.

YouTube

Here is the news station's Facebook page: KRDO NewsChannel 13

Maybe if we had original footage NOT recorded from a TV screen we would be able to see more clearly. If it's not on the original footage then you may have a hoaxer. If it IS on the original footage, then we just have to determine if it is a regular old plane/drone. I do admit, whatever it is, it certainly looks disc shaped.

The YouTube user did upload two other videos, in which the first one you can see a child raise his arm in from of the television at 0:02 seconds in... His hand covers the 'ufo' on the screen which i think my rule out the iPhone app argument.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2012 by Jeedawg because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Actually it looks good and those pesky little critters record everything

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What is that stationary blimp looking thing in the air? There were no blimps used in fighting or observing this fire.

This video is complete and total bull # if you ask me, like most UFO videos posted in Youtube. I can't believe people even give this crap a millisecond of their time.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Yeah, so as I've previously said you silly little man, there's more chance of it being mundane than unidentified and IT'S RECORDED OFF A T.V. SCREEN!

Hey aliens! Skip this planet, they're all nuts, it'll be like the birth of christianity all over again, please no!

edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

...and you've finally started lashing out at people because they are in fact open minded, while yours is obviously closed. You clearly have an agenda to keep this up after a simple "reflection" theory (if that can be considered a theory). There's not really anyone jumping to conclusions, though you think we all agree that it's ALIENS. lol

Perhaps you'd rather demonstrate this keen eye of yours by sharing something that IS a craft in your opinion? You did say you knew which ones were good, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

What was the first "UFO" in the video? Looks like a USFS spotter plane. What was the second "UFO"? Looks like a heavy air tanker. The video is so blurry and its focused on the fire, the distinct outline of the planes is hard to see.

sorry but the video is clear enough to tell that the objects DON'T resemble a heavy air tanker or a spotter plane. Not saying its aliens but they don't resemble planes.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What is that stationary blimp looking thing in the air? There were no blimps used in fighting or observing this fire.

This video is complete and total bull # if you ask me, like most UFO videos posted in Youtube. I can't believe people even give this crap a millisecond of their time.

Is your post a contradiction?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot there was also at least 3 SEAT (single engine air tankers) dropping retardant on the fire. At any one time during the heat of the battle on the Waldo Canyon fire, there was at least a dozen aircraft in the air at times.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Is your post a contradiction?

At least I'm trying to provide some relevant information and perspective instead of wild and speculative.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

There are several versions of this video on youtube by different posters

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

Yeah, so as I've previously said you silly little man, there's more chance of it being mundane than unidentified and IT'S RECORDED OFF A T.V. SCREEN!

Hey aliens! Skip this planet, they're all nuts, it'll be like the birth of christianity all over again, please no!

...and you've finally started lashing out at people because they are in fact open minded, while yours is obviously closed. You clearly have an agenda to keep this up after a simple "reflection" theory (if that can be considered a theory). There's not really anyone jumping to conclusions, though you think we all agree that it's ALIENS. lol

Perhaps you'd rather demonstrate this keen eye of yours by sharing something that IS a craft in your opinion? You did say you knew which ones were good, right?

I'm sorry it's not recorded off a T.V. screen

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Star and Flag.

I am so tired of the non believers.

What will it take? A private invitation addressed to you personally, hand delivered by a small grey being with huge eyes, to grace him and his fellow passangers with your presence in the UFO parked on your back lawn, allowing you to take high definition video recordings?

But, once again, you will find some reason, why not even THAT will convince you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I'm reading about the aircraft. Two MAFFS aircraft will be coming from the 153rd Airlift Wing in Cheyenne, WY, and two aircraft will be from the local 302nd Airlift Wing here in Colorado Springs. You said several. That information was posted June 24th. By the looks of the date on the DVR recording "The chew", this was recorded June 25th. Just saying. And even if it was, it doesn't look like this

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Maybe I'm missing something but you question what the stationary object is ruling out a blimp right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
Star and Flag.

What will it take? A private invitation addressed to you personally, hand delivered by a small grey being with huge eyes, to grace him and his fellow passangers with your presence in the UFO parked on your back lawn, allowing you to take high definition video recordings?

But, once again, you will find some reason, why not even THAT will convince you.

Steady mate, all the skeptics of this video are that way for a number of reasons and just because they are dubious of this video, it doesn't make them all non-believers.

The UFO issue is not black and white, would be great if it was that simple but it ain't. Imo, trash videos like this just clog the system.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

sorry but the video is clear enough to tell that the objects DON'T resemble a heavy air tanker or a spotter plane. Not saying its aliens but they don't resemble planes.

The video is "clear"? It looks like it was filmed with a potato. It's blurry as hell. The second object looks like the fuselage of a large airplane.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
Star and Flag.

Steady mate, all the skeptics of this video are that way for a number of reasons and just because they are dubious of this video, it doesn't make them all non-believers.

Exactly! There are plenty of very credible and well documented cases of UFOs that make even the strongest non believers question things.

This video certainly isn't one. Unless you attribute every blurry video with flying objects to be UFOs.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Idahomie

You won't convince anyone here.... but you are absolutely right as to what it is. I' can't believe these guys and their ideas for an OP. Yea it's unidentified as to who it is, but I'd guess it fuels several times a day, has a radio and radar, and guys in uniforms that are permanent press.............

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join