It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Precisely. We have to hope we get others who filmed/recorded the same thing on their TV's.

Even if someone uploads original footage without a UFO there is always the case that it has already been tampered with.

The best possible scenario is for multitudes of people to have witnessed it on their TV's and have recorded it.

Youtube is where we should be scouring.
edit on 2-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

What? This?

Secondly, filming a T.V. using a camera phone would also be a way to mask any CGI evidence on the original footage.

Is this your final answer?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What? This?

Secondly, filming a T.V. using a camera phone would also be a way to mask any CGI evidence on the original footage.

Is this your final answer?

Not a game show, it's a theory

I've made it clear I think this video sucks for a variety of reasons.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TKDRL

Precisely. We have to hope we get others who filmed/recorded the same thing on their TV's.

Even if someone uploads original footage without a UFO there is always the case that it has already been tampered with.

The best possible scenario is for multitudes of people to have witnessed it on their TV's and have recorded it.

There is. He's on the original YT comments and asks to contact him on Twitter for more. I quoted his comments from the very beginning of this thread

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No FlySolo. I'm considering ALL POSSIBILITIES.

Like I said. I need no evidence. It would be nice to get some good evidence but I don't need it. More than enough sightings, abduction reports, mutilation reports, military reports and the like to satisfy my appetite for said 'evidence'.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

There is. He's on the original YT comments and asks to contact him on Twitter for more. I quoted his comments from the very beginning of this thread

That's impossible because if there was original footage, it would be on this thread. The fact it isn't is raising more questions. I'm confident it will be at some point, minus the "UFOs".

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

But that's just it. You've given nothing but pure fantasy answers and opinions. Tell us HOW he CGI'd the ufo into a LIVE broadcast and put it BACK on the DVR for Christ sake .Stop being so aloof.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

But that's just it. You've given nothing but pure fantasy answers and opinions. Tell us HOW he CGI'd the ufo into a LIVE broadcast and put it BACK on the DVR for Christ sake .Stop being so aloof.

But it's not a live broadcast though. And all I've offered is theories.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Even if we do we can't be sure it hasn't been edited without a digital analysis. When/if this original footage come to the fore are you capable of analysing it?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

reply to post by TKDRL

That's impossible because if there was original footage, it would be on this thread. The fact it isn't is raising more questions. I'm confident it will be at some point, minus the "UFOs".

Try reading my statement a little harder. I said "original YT comments"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It was a live broadcast. And most likely a news break because it was recorded while watching the show "the Chew". Now armed with this new knowledge (for you) tell me how he did it? I'm saving my answer for your response.

link   
reply to post by FlySolo

If he faked it he did this:

Recorded the footage on his DVR.
Uploaded to his computer.
CGI'd it.
Downloaded to his DVR.
Replayed footage while recording on handicam/phone.

Then of course.....he didn't fake it. It is real.

O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L. F.O.O.T.A.G.E and/or Multiple video eyewitnesses of this breaking news report.

link   

Even if we do we can't be sure it hasn't been edited without a digital analysis. When/if this original footage come to the fore are you capable of analysing it?

Like I said, apparently the network director has confirmed the original footage was tampered with, when I find out more info, I will post.

I won't need to analyze it, this one will be debunked in nuclear blast style.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i posted this 2 days ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That doesn't add anything mate, apart from a more close up view still filming his T.V. set with his camera phone.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

CGI'd it.
Downloaded to his DVR.

O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L. F.O.O.T.A.G.E and/or Multiple video eyewitnesses of this breaking news report.

Finally. This is absolutely impossible and I'll tell you why. The storage allocation for the downloaded "hoaxed" version would not show up as "the Chew" at 10:30 am as a prerecorded show. Gawd.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Great. Given I know almost nothing about making CGI or uploading and downloading from DVR then I can only hazard a guess, which is what I did.

Can anyone confirm FlySolo's position on this matter?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I wouldn't say it is impossible, but you would have to be damn good to do it. And if you were that good, why would anyone go through all that trouble to release a crap cam phone recorded video. Makes no sense to me. Then again, most people don't make much sense to me these days. I could make some decent CGI faked vids if I wanted to, but I don't see a point in it. Never understood the logic behind hoaxing.

I know for a fact there is some crazy ships out there, I have seen a giant triangle myself back in NY.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That doesn't add anything mate, apart from a more close up view still filming his T.V. set with his camera phone.

Oh but it does! It nuclear blows your tainted CGI theory to the moon.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

CGI'd it.
Downloaded to his DVR.

Finally. This is absolutely impossible and I'll tell you why. The storage allocation for the downloaded "hoaxed" version would not show up as "the Chew" at 10:30 am as a prerecorded show. Gawd.

Could it not be possible that instead of having a recorded version of the show, the breaking news cut in, hence making it that the recording instead?

Then he done his CGI stuff afterward

This debate is pointless without the original.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join