It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 14
86
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
These videos do no favours to ufology, they are nothing but pointless endeavours which drag the weak minded out of the wood work. Believe me, I would rather be doing other things than having pointless debates with silly, gullible people over silly, fake videos.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


*facepalm* Seriously. Just stop. The last resort of a desperate debunk is wringing your hands and whinging about the "damage" to UFOlogy. Like your other ufologist friends are going to kick you out of the club house or something. I realize it's killing you that other people with open minds are investigating this when you wish they would just stop but you aren't the king of this castle. *points toward the door to the thread* You know the way out.

P.S. See my signature.


Hey snooty, I'm trying to do your gullible, alien-worshipping carcass a favour by proving this video to be the fake that it is, bit of respect please



Originally posted by FlySolo
Well, Stephen Hannard just booted my "troll ass" off his facebook page Alien Disclosure, for questioning his shoddy debunk. Damn those believers can be sooo annoying lol [/sarcasm]


Well, I hate to point this out for you mate, but you are basically calling him a liar by sticking up for this chaff video

edit on 3-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


You can go pound sand to friend. If anything, it's just a misidentified plane. And he is liar because he said the news channel said it's fake. Hmmm, unless the YT guy sent the news channel his footage, how the hell would it be on both? Grow a brain...



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


You can go pound sand to friend. If anything, it's just a misidentified plane. And he is liar because he said the news channel said it's fake. Hmmm, unless the YT guy sent the news channel his footage, how the hell would it be on both? Grow a brain...


So you do admit that this is not a genuine UFO video?



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Excluding my very first post, I never made that claim. I just know its not CGI because to do it the way you say, would be ridiculous. Maybe it is a ufo, maybe it's not idk. But definitely not CGI. That has been my stance all along with you guys.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Soulece
 


You personally welcome them here?

You obviously have done no research on why they exist here. They're not evil because there is no good and evil. There is only selfish and selfless or service-to-self and service-to-others.

They eat us. Plain and simple. They feed off us and use us to try and continue/create their own race to survive because their race is dying due to hundreds of thousands of years of service-to-self. What's worse is the Greys may not even be concious beings but merely Bio-robots for an even worse race of aliens who mount their conciousness inside the Grey so they can function in our physical realm.

Welcome them here? I don't think so. Plus they've been here for hundreds of thousands of years setting up the end game but the downside of service-to-self is the inability to see any other outcome other than the outcome they want i.e. the next level of 'wishful thinking'.



Good and Evil exists.

When you charge somebody with a knife who did nothing wrong, that is evil. No good comes out of that. That is not positive. Do YOUR research on common sense. Thats what I cant get about you people who dont know that good and evil exists.

If good (the positive) or bad (the negative) wouldn't exist, we wouldn't have the "spark of life". Or balance.

Also, you are bringing up theories. Simply theories. You do not know what they are capable of. You are TOLD what they are capable of. THAT is the biased opinion. And THAT makes people fail.

Also, if they are doing all this bad stuff to us, is that good then? Or is it bad? But neither exist.


Get wrecked.



And if you aren't serious, well you trolled me.



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to successfully contact the channel 13 news station in regards to the original video in order to confirm if the Unidentified Flying Object exist in there video as well?

Also if you have the news agency contact information please post it so maybe if they get bombarded with enough requests they will provide an answer.

Also any ideas as to when the news video was created ?



posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 


If someone charges you with a knife it is because that is what they want to do. A selfish act. Also can be called evil but it is merely a label of someone who is completely self-oriented. Look at all the evil people in the world and tell me they are selfless!!! Tell me they are oriented as service-to-others. They're not.

No. It is not theory. Abduction statements. Lie-detector tests. All regarding what you would call 'their evil intentions'. Many, many reports on cattle mutilations. The list goes on.

Yes, call it evil but it is merely the extreme side of serving the self. I have no wish to upset or argue with you.

I hope they never pay you a visit. I wouldn't wish what Travis Walton and Betty and Barney Hill went through on anyone.

And no, not trolling. This is what I consider to be our possible reality.
edit on 3-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Excluding my very first post, I never made that claim. I just know its not CGI because to do it the way you say, would be ridiculous. Maybe it is a ufo, maybe it's not idk. But definitely not CGI. That has been my stance all along with you guys.


I think it was ridiculous for someone to put that much time and effort to create the Haiti UFO HOAX but there it is and there are about a gazillion more hoax out there.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
almost impossible to get any detail out of the vid, however here's an attempt with 2 frames;





posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Excluding my very first post, I never made that claim. I just know its not CGI because to do it the way you say, would be ridiculous. Maybe it is a ufo, maybe it's not idk. But definitely not CGI. That has been my stance all along with you guys.


I think it was ridiculous for someone to put that much time and effort to create the Haiti UFO HOAX but there it is and there are about a gazillion more hoax out there.

www.youtube.com...


None of those hoaxers ever reveal themselves on YT. They're always just some random clip that shows up one day and gets copied a thousand times. And they're painfully obvious btw. Listen, I'm going on an intuitive hunch with this one. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz
 


looks like an airship in those photos.... can they move that fast? Or actually it could move at that speed with wind accountability!



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz
 


The reason being is because he filmed his T.V. with his camera phone, I'm convinced it was to mask the CGI effects.


Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Excluding my very first post, I never made that claim. I just know its not CGI because to do it the way you say, would be ridiculous. Maybe it is a ufo, maybe it's not idk. But definitely not CGI. That has been my stance all along with you guys.


From my first point, you can't say that it isn't CGI.


Originally posted by interupt42
Has anyone been able to successfully contact the channel 13 news station in regards to the original video in order to confirm if the Unidentified Flying Object exist in there video as well?

Also if you have the news agency contact information please post it so maybe if they get bombarded with enough requests they will provide an answer.

Also any ideas as to when the news video was created ?


Nothing yet for me personally, I do have an e-mail for news director but I don't think bombarding will help any. This video will be "officially" be debunked at some point.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
based on the object movement pattern. I think it's a chopper plane.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Im sorry, can you just clarify, in this email from the TV station, the guy said that the original footage had been "tampered with". Are you, or he, claiming that they then broadcast this 'tampered' footage?

To be honest- as someone who is well qualified in video editing and has worked for a TV production company- your suggestion that this is CGI- which someone already pointed out, requires them to have recorded the original footage, captured it to a computer, added a computer generated UFO to a high and believable standard, re-recorded it to DVR, then played it and recorded it on his phone, is an incredibly long winded and illogical way of producing a hoax. Im not saying its not possible, with plenty of time and ability, but it doesnt make any sense, as the results of all your hard work would always be of very poor quality.

Anyway, I look forward to this 'nuclear level' debunking effort you have promised......
edit on 4-7-2012 by Thunda because: grammar



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Soulece
 


If someone charges you with a knife it is because that is what they want to do. A selfish act. Also can be called evil but it is merely a label of someone who is completely self-oriented. Look at all the evil people in the world and tell me they are selfless!!! Tell me they are oriented as service-to-others. They're not.

No. It is not theory. Abduction statements. Lie-detector tests. All regarding what you would call 'their evil intentions'. Many, many reports on cattle mutilations. The list goes on.

Yes, call it evil but it is merely the extreme side of serving the self. I have no wish to upset or argue with you.

I hope they never pay you a visit. I wouldn't wish what Travis Walton and Betty and Barney Hill went through on anyone.

And no, not trolling. This is what I consider to be our possible reality.
edit on 3-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



Funny, I have studied quite a few abduction cases and have never, ever, come across a statement saying anything about them eating humans, and the same goes for the field of Cattle mutilations. Never ever.
What have been said, or rather, theorised about cattle mutilations, however, based on the little evidence that have been left, are that they for some reason seem to be interested in the DNA. That's all, no other actual facts have ever been concluded.

Regarding Abductions, I have, as said, never come across a statement about Humans being food.
Sorry, but that sounds like stuff you have been told from someone from the Half imaginary/half Role Play-side of the Icke-fandom rather than the result from any actual study on the topic.
As for the ET's themselves, they, atleast the truly Humanoid one that have been reported the most and since ancient times, more seem to prefer fruits and various types of juices rather than meat, and according to some accounts that is even all that they eat, so unless "they" have found out that Humans are in actuality Vegetables, the claims you have been fed are RP-crap.

h and the Dulce Base is not evidence unless it can be conclusively concluded that it actually exists in the first place.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Im sorry, can you just clarify, in this email from the TV station, the guy said that the original footage had been "tampered with". Are you, or he, claiming that they then broadcast this 'tampered' footage?

To be honest- as someone who is well qualified in video editing and has worked for a TV production company- your suggestion that this is CGI- which someone already pointed out, requires them to have recorded the original footage, captured it to a computer, added a computer generated UFO to a high and believable standard, re-recorded it to DVR, then played it and recorded it on his phone, is an incredibly long winded and illogical way of producing a hoax. Im not saying its not possible, with plenty of time and ability, but it doesnt make any sense, as the results of all your hard work would always be of very poor quality.

Anyway, I look forward to this 'nuclear level' debunking effort you have promised......
edit on 4-7-2012 by Thunda because: grammar


Use your mind, it's recorded using a camera phone off a T.V., it was not live footage in the "UFO" video.

I must be missing something, there is no "high and believable standard" in this footage, are you joking?

And the guy was the network director, I should imagine he would know.

In this day and age, hoaxers are always going to be using original methods in which to deceive people into thinking that their footage is genuine.

I didn't promise anything, the footage will be debunked as it's crap period.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Something weird is going to happen this year. I have a strong feeling that we going to see some ambassadors of other planets arrive.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker
 


Isn't there the same exact thread on ATS? Well, anyway. UFO's starting wildfires. Let's take a minute and think about that claim. Why? Why would ET start a wildfire in on of the 50 United States, and not in, say - Tunesia or some far off place? I read one post where the claim was "they are trying to cover up a crashed UFO".

So, ET can get here with some super-crazy-awesome technology, either through traveling long distance or in and out of different dimensions, but #1, they can't cloak their appearance when they are SO OUT in the open and being filmed, (while we can now cloak tanks) and #2, they used THE MOST primitive "technology" to cover-up their downed craft - starting a fire like a cave man.

I had a UFO experience 8 months ago and immediately contacted MUFON, so I'm all in belief wise (what I saw was not of this planet, and was HUGE) - I'm just not buying this is a UFO or the reason given that they (other UFOs) are on the scene.

I'm buying the lightning strike. That storm, or better yet pressure system, eventually found it's way to the east coast late last week. I've seen a lot less damage from hurricanes that came ashore close to where I live. That was a crazy pressure system that caused some really bad lighting/thunder storms and wind damage. I have a tree in front of my home now and it looks like it should in September - most of the leaves are dead and on the ground, and the bark was stripped from the tree. There are still tens of thousands of people without power.

I digress, this was mother nature, not the grays.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum
 


I don't recall anyone in this thread saying UFO's caused the fire. Just that there is a video with a UFO, that happened to be on a breaking newsflash update covering the firefighting efforts.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by flashtrum
 


I don't recall anyone in this thread saying UFO's caused the fire. Just that there is a video with a UFO, that happened to be on a breaking newsflash update covering the firefighting efforts.


But it isn't a breaking news flash, as the video in the "UFO" footage is recorded and therefore isn't live, this is all because the video is a fake.



new topics

top topics



 
86
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join