It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Attacked in School By Teacher Making $95,202 a year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It looked to me like the kid had to get pulled off the teacher at the end and then still swung at the security guard. Sound would help but obviously there is something more to the story. What relevance are the teachers earnings?

I also have to question why the op had to add the line related to the teacher's salary. Sounds like subtle teacher bashing and trolling to me.

As far as the video goes, without sound how can we know exactly what transpired here? If this kid didn't have the proper ID and continued to ignore the teachers request to get back, what happens to the school's liability if this kid was on drugs or had violent intentions?

It seems to me this kid was fighting with everyone who came in contact with him. When he continued to fight with security he lost all his credibility.
edit on 30-6-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i for one, think it's okay.

It's called discipline, and is not violence.

It's the only way children learn respect. There is no other way kids learn how to respect their elders and not mouth off to them. You respect your elders, even if they don't deserve it. You respect authority, and that's what this country is all about, respecting authority. We can not have order and productive citizens if you have anarchists who seek to destroy everything in sight.

This a kid can say anything they want to and antagonize someone all to hell is crap.

And anybody who thinks it is okay for a kid to do that are the ones who are truly mentally deranged.

Unfortunately we live in an age of mental derangement from people who support an ever increasingly obtrusive government.

Actions have consequences, and age should not be an excuse to avoid those consequences.

A spanking is not a violent act, but one should never spank in anger and it should be a measure of last resort for horrible kids who don't learn anyway else.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1
Hah great job putting it simple for the idiots confused by moving images.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Said the cruel Nazi officer.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Okay so i'm almost 18, say some 40 year old man starts mouthing off at me. DISRESPECTING ME. Does that mean i can beat the crap out of them? After all im only teaching them its not acceptable right?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I also have to question why the op had to add the line related to the teacher's salary. Sounds like subtle teacher bashing and trolling to me.

It wasn't subtle teacher bashing.

It was a direct bashing of the thug teacher in the video who's pulling in $95 Gs a year and yet he's too inept to call any of the five security guards on the payroll, and instead throws a 116 pound 9th grader into a table multiple times.

Grabbing the kid's arm would have been sufficient to prevent accomplish whatever goal it was the teacher claims he was trying to accomplish.

How can the school possibly teach kids to use their words, and not resort to violence, when the leaders in the school do the opposite?

The easiest way to see the stupidity of "the teacher did the right thing" argument would be to imagine extending his actions into official policy:

"Rule 1923.323, paragraph F, subsection 32.122 (x) of the School Code:

When a student does something improper, grab said student and swing him or her repeatedly into the nearest piece of furniture until security arrives. Call parents and tell students parents it was all the student's fault, and pretend to be the nice guy by not further punishing the student."

Jeniuses....

I fear we are living in the darkest of times when even the youth rallies in support of the oppressive and over-reaching authoritarian government.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
All this stuff was only posted today but I swear I've read it before, perhaps in a dream, and now that I'm reading it again I have the strangest feeling.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

If you expect a person to just sit down and take it, then you have to follow your own rules and sit down and take it.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Respect your elders.

Follow your own advice, be the better person and just bite your lip.

If you have the right to mouth off at someone, they have the right to mouth off at you.

To claim otherwise mean that you think you're better than anybody else.

Rules are the rules.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

While the scene turned excessive, it seemed as if the boy was the one doing most of the fighting, the teacher looked more as if he was trying to subdue him, with just reason. That kid was out of control.

BULL!!

It was the teacher who escalated the situation to excessive.

Teachers are the adults, and they are supposed to deal with mouthing off like adults. He could have disciplined the verbal comment in a more appropriate manner.

This teacher as well as some of the others should go back to school to learn how to handle kids who mouth off.

Anyone who thinks this ok, and the kid deserved it, better not be the same ones who admonish cops for beating on someone because their ego got bruised by a comment.

I hope this parent sues, because that teacher went way beyond what a teacher needs to do..way beyond.

edit on 30-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: because I am lame brain and terrible at proof reading. ; p

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
All this stuff was only posted today but I swear I've read it before, perhaps in a dream, and now that I'm reading it again I have the strangest feeling.

haha yes, you may have. Did your dream look like this?

"When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children in any way they could..."

Here's a clue for the truly clueless:

Respect must be earned, not forced upon somebody. Attempting to physically force respect on somebody will create the opposite result. Don't confuse fear with respect.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
i for one, think it's okay.

It's called discipline, and is not violence.

It's the only way children learn respect. There is no other way kids learn how to respect their elders and not mouth off to them. You respect your elders, even if they don't deserve it. You respect authority, and that's what this country is all about, respecting authority. We can not have order and productive citizens if you have anarchists who seek to destroy everything in sight.

This a kid can say anything they want to and antagonize someone all to hell is crap.

And anybody who thinks it is okay for a kid to do that are the ones who are truly mentally deranged.

Unfortunately we live in an age of mental derangement from people who support an ever increasingly obtrusive government.

Actions have consequences, and age should not be an excuse to avoid those consequences.

A spanking is not a violent act, but one should never spank in anger and it should be a measure of last resort for horrible kids who don't learn anyway else.

??? This was NOT a spanking..and if anyone should ever be "offended" by your comments, who happens to be in a position of authority over you, I hope you can come back here and tell us all how you deserved to be pushed around and "disciplined" , by someone 3 times your size, because he didn't care for a comment you made.

edit on 30-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: if you are reading this, you need to get a life lol

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I thought he was a teacher not a cop?
DISGUSTING.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

You say it like its understandable for a cop to treat a kid like this.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
overkill by any measure. 4 fully-grown (excessively so) adults on that little kid?

..hmmm... nah, how about 7?

as i said, overkill.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

here is a tip, stop being so self righteous when you haven''t REALLY a clue of what was going down there

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

haha your arguement makes no sense, your agreeing with me against yourself.

EvilSadamClone: Respect your elders.

First.. respect your youngers.

EvilSadamClone:Follow your own advice, be the better person and just bite your lip.

Second.... this bit agrees with me the teacher, who on 90+k pa i'd expect to be made of gold, should have bit his lip, or just not grabbed the kid and threw and into a table three times.

EvilSadamClone:If you have the right to mouth off at someone, they have the right to mouth off at you.

This is irrelevent, Seen as the guy didn't just shout at the kid as a punishment he.. (sigh)...threw him into a table threeeee times.

EvilSadamClone:To claim otherwise mean that you think you're better than anybody else.

EvilSadamClone:Rules are the rules.

yes so why did the teacher not follow his rules

edit on 30-6-2012 by UKmonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by UKmonster because: dont have a clue how to quote stuff

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

the teacher is in charge, not the kid, the kid was unruly, the pay of the teacher is completely irrelevant and if you are saying it is relevant then you are implying that it would have been acceptable behaviour if it had been done by someone on minimum wage

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Obviously I did deserve it because I was just a smart mouthed kid who had no respect for my elders or anyone else. You see, that's the way the world works, the bigger and more powerful people will ALWAYS BULLY PEOPLE INTO SUBMISSION.

Because in this world, as Obama and Obamacare proves, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.

And if I deserve it so do you.

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

the pay grade is relevent, it shows what everyones taxes is paying for lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yep, just another disrespectful punk.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by blueorder

the pay grade is relevent, it shows what everyones taxes is paying for lol.

you either find the behaviour acceptable or not surely- how does the salary affect your assessment of it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join