It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Attacked in School By Teacher Making $95,202 a year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bullying in schools is a problem. Usually it's done by students to other students.

Not in this case.

In this case the teacher, Stephan Hudson, who looks like he weighs in at over 250 pounds, beat up on freshman Kristoff John, who weighs in at 116 pounds.

Great news is there is a video catching the teacher in the act.

Oh yeah. The teacher is making $95,202 a year.

Apparently what set the teacher off was the boy tried to get into the school even when his ID didn't work properly. To add insult to injury the school lied to the boy's mother, claiming it was the boy who started the altercation.

“They lied to me!” the betrayed mom said tearfully when The News showed her the clip for the first time. “No one wants to see their son taken advantage of and beaten like this.” The school had told her that her son had been the aggressor in a “little incident” with a teacher, she said. She was told that the school was being generous by not punishing the boy. Now, she said, she’s furious — and wants answers. Kristoff said the attack left his back so sore that he couldn’t walk properly for several days. “I was fearing for my life,” he said. “I was surprised he hit me. I didn’t have time to think.”

Source

Here's another video for you...

"Hey, teacher, leave us kids alone...."

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought he was a teacher not a cop?
DISGUSTING.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I guess I don't see the issue the kid deserved what he got . Don't mouth off because you think your kool

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thats wrong

Being violent with a kid so he can learn
he will certainly learn nothing from the teacher actions
and will make things worst

Its the teacher who should be punish not the kid
pretty sure the kid didnt diserve such retaliation from a 250 pound monster
edit on 6/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That was awful to watch. That man flung him around like a bag of chips. Unforgivable.

Could the boy have been on some type of drug? Just wondering cause it took a LOT of people to bring him down, and he wasn't that big.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Looked like the kid could have handled this differently. Would have resulted in a much calmer result in my opinion.

Just a little punk acting like a little punk.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It looked to me like the kid had to get pulled off the teacher at the end and then still swung at the security guard.

Sound would help but obviously there is something more to the story. What relevance are the teachers earnings?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like the kid said something while walking away, so the teacher grabbed him and pulled him back to confront him, then the kid swung at his head which pissed him off. I assume whatever he might have said was pretty bad to ignite that kind of hostility.

Not taking any sides, just pointing out that two wrongs don't make a right. Naturally, the teacher should have been the bigger man, pardon the pun, and let it slide rather than commit to what he ended up doing. His career is most likely over now and he'll never get another teaching job.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good for him (the kid) for trying t defend himself.

Unfortunately, that will likely only make it more difficult to claim assault charges on the teacher.

Side note: seems pretty irrelevant to mention how much he makes. That doesnt relate to the issue at all. Would it matter if he only made 30k a year? No.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Really? Can we be honest with ourselves for a moment? No one knows what this kid was saying while walking away. If his I.D. wasn't working properly and the teacher didn't know the kid, then the kid entering the school without permission / mouthing off would be considered "dangerous."

While the scene turned excessive, it seemed as if the boy was the one doing most of the fighting, the teacher looked more as if he was trying to subdue him, with just reason. That kid was out of control.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That's not good. The teacher should not use that kind of force on the kid, they should have handle this situation in a more professional way. The kid's today watch to many violence on TV, they get agitated very fast and don't like to be told what to do by adults. You have to blame both.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
what a silly thread op, if you have a problem with authority, dont clutch at straws, find a reasonable story.
this story is embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm a teacher. I want to know where in the US a teacher is making $95,000??!!! I have adv degrees and make a third of that!

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I applaud this teacher.

I really don't understand today's society's attitude that a kid can say anything they want to and not be held accountable for their actions. If you're being antagonistic a person should have every right to to defend themselves, regardless of the nature of the antagonism.

Just because they're a kid doesn't mean they can do whatever they want to without any kind of responsibilities for their actions.

I do not understand this attitude that a kid should be allowed to mouth off at any adult they so wish without having any consequences to their actions.

It's crap.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but trying to hurt another person is not free speech.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One of my friends in high school became a principle and was shot and killed by a student.....don't know what his salary was.

The point is we can all find stories to justify our already held beliefs, doesn't make them right.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
the teachers salary is irrelevant. is it ok if you are making 28,000 ?

this wasn't an attack, it was a mishandled altercation

lame headline for a thread

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
All this babying is started to get on my nerves. Clearly a punk showing off in school and he got handled. The people in this thread claiming this is 'unforgivable' and 'disgusting' are really fooling themselves. You're the main reason the new generations are growing up without discipline, respect for authority, or cajones. We're breeding a bunch of cry baby wimps. I'm tired of it

edit on 29-6-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

i agree with you, dont know why you replied to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Whoops, sorry, I'm dyslexic and i sometimes click on the wrong things.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think the teacher should have done that for one reason, and it isn't because the kid didn't deserve it. It is for his own sake due to how people will react over him touching a child.
The video looked bad but if you watch closely, the teacher was just hanging on to the child as the child tried to scramble away into the table. I wasn't sure at first which it was. The teacher just grabbed the kids arm and didn't let go.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join