It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Attacked in School By Teacher Making $95,202 a year

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

meh, if you want the exact percentage, go through and count individual people (as opposed to individual posts) and figure it up... in my view about 90% said he didn't over react. If you want to prove it wrong, go for it...but be sure to share your stats or you'll have to answer for them.
I freely admit mine is an estimate, so if you want to refute that estimate, count away darlin

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

meh, if you want the exact percentage, go through and count individual people (as opposed to individual posts) and figure it up... in my view about 90% said he didn't over react. If you want to prove it wrong, go for it...but be sure to share your stats or you'll have to answer for them.
I freely admit mine is an estimate, so if you want to refute that estimate, count away darlin

You made the claim..the proof lies on you to prove its 90%, or even close to that "estimate"

But to make you slightly happy, I went through the first 3 pages, and not counting multiple posts there was almost twice as many who disagreed with the way it was handled , as those who thought it was justified.

Its clear your estimation was largely exaggerated, which is no big surprise.

Feel free to count, to back up your estimate.. I didn't make the 90% claim.

The sad part of all of this is that it is a teacher who will exaggerate, yet when I showed this to one teacher I know, they said if they had been there , they would have verbally tried to stop the security guy from going this far, whether the child mouthed off, or accidentally hit him by pulling his arm away, or even purposely hit back.

It was excessive, and the boy did get injured according to the story.

edit on 5-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Now ask that same teacher that if he had mumbled about getting a gun and shooting a bunch of people if they still would have stepped in.... since YOU don't know what was said and I don't know what was said, you have to look at ALL possibilities....yet YOU refuse to do that.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Now ask that same teacher that if he had mumbled about getting a gun and shooting a bunch of people if they still would have stepped in.... since YOU don't know what was said and I don't know what was said, you have to look at ALL possibilities....yet YOU refuse to do that.

I already have looked at that possibility Purple Chitan, and have addressed it already in one of my posts , so please quit accusing me of nonsense and go back and read the post I addressed it in.

Why don't we wait and see what the "investigation" turns up, before speculating any further. This is getting beyond silly, and ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think it's time for everybody to just let it go and drop the matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What does the teacher's pay have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by megax5000
What does the teacher's pay have to do with anything?

(shrugs)

Maybe people that make a decent salary have more of a right to rough up the young uns?

After all we all know its power and position of the affluent that make the decisions on what is not acceptable.

He was Dean of security..he gets paid big bucks to roll heads..

All kidding aside.. not very much, though it may show how those in higher paid positions feel they have the right to cross the line of good judgement... it happens all the time..all around us.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Then it is possible that the kid says he loved them all and wanted to hug everyone before he was thrown into that table. Why are you obsessed with this one scenario about guns that you made up?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, the OP was banned. Oh well...the only thing missing from her avatar was duck face.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Then it is possible that the kid says he loved them all and wanted to hug everyone before he was thrown into that table. Why are you obsessed with this one scenario about guns that you made up?

Because I've witnessed it happen and looked a whole lot like that video. It's a lot different when you're there in person.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Because I've witnessed it happen and looked a whole lot like that video. It's a lot different when you're there in person.

Which person in that video are you again?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Which person in that video are you again?

Never said I was in the video or at THAT incident. Do you have reading comprehension issues we need to allow for?

Funny how the people who haven't set foot in a school in the past 10, 20, ...50 years try to claim they know "all about it".... You have no clue what goes on in large, inner city schools such as that one these days.

Do you have juveniles coming into your workplace with guns, knives and other weapons on a dialy basis? juveniles mind you, not rational adults, these are kids who are violent because their home life stinks, they have no parental guidance, possible drug issues....

If your child had been one of the students in that school and was in danger, your attitude would be very different. Instead of thinking of the thug as your child, think of your child being one standing in the background, one of the first to be blown away if a gun was involved. Are you still comfortable with just letting him go ahead and pull out the gun and start firing?

I'm getting off this thread, there are too many morons here and morons get on my nerves.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

These are security dudes that get paid good money to do their job right!

if that kid actually threatened anyone with a gun, they should all be aware ahead of time(students) that any gun threats are dealt with immediately with a restraint behind the back in zip tie cuffs, and authorities are called to press charges.

If that was the case, he should have known how to grab that kid half his size, and put him in a hold immediately, which he did not do, and not because the kid was fighting back.

That kid flailed about because he was thrown about ! and if he had made a gun threat , the security did a very poor job of immediately restraining him.

This was about some comment, and a bruised ego, in my opinion, and I'm afraid we will have to wait for the details of the investigation to come out.

The money comes into play, because this guy isn't worth it.. in my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Highly paid, highly trained, or so we would expect. How much he is paid is relevant to his tertiary training, where we would accurately assume he was taught more than to use tables as deadly weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join