It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just a bit of an update, David Wilcock the guy who introduced Drake to the vast majority of people says he has spoken to Drake about this announcement. And David says he is not convinced. He said he checked his own sources and found nothing

I called Drake as soon as I was functional, after seeing these reports. I wanted to find out exactly what was going on, directly from him, rather than listening to any radio show -- as it certainly had all the hallmarks of a great story.

What he told me was that three different insider sources -- each of which have senior military clearance -- independently told him that they are about to begin mass arrests of senior Cabal conspirators within days.

The other significant data point was that apparently Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh were given similar information, and told to keep quiet until it starts actually happening.

I DID NOT HEAR THE SAME THING, AND HAVE NO CONFIRMATION IT IS TRUE

I must say that I did NOT hear similar information from any of my own insiders. Further follow-ups and checking have not changed this.

I cannot change the fact that my intel does not line up with Drake's at this point.

He does however continue his support of Drake and attests to Drake not lying about this, but rather believes his sources have duped him. The article DW wrote is actually quite interesting and worth a read.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

So in other words, David is giving Drake another 'out' when he says his informers might have duped him. Therefore the neverending marketing and promotion can continue, even though there is nothing of any consequence to show for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
On that facebook page, it appears Drake has bugged out of DC due to the power loss from the storms that are going through that area.

2 million people are without power, 5 people have died from the heat.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What do the White Hats have to say about this?
Anyone know who I'm talking about?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
In before "all this negatively" was the reason the aliens didn't show up.

No aliens are going to save you, WE - THE PEOPLE are the only ones can do that.

Yes. I'm sure that "WE, THE PEOPLE" can fight against "THEM" when their technology is, what, 50-100 years ahead of our own? From what little they have deemed to show us, they are more than capable of putting down an entire army of civilians. Easily.

I love it when people think we have any sort of chance. We don't. We NEED outside help. It's just that simple. I have no delusions of standing any chance against The Powers That Be.

I do, however, have no problem with dying. So go ahead and kill me.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
What do the White Hats have to say about this?
Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Yes!

Those pseudo-nobodies that exist in the minds of Drake-Fulfordites with ninja capabilities and a love of mankind that drives them ruthlessly to protect all the World and blah blah blah

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We need to infiltrate their ranks, like they do ours.
Destroy them from within, like they have done to us.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

What the heck is this? LOL some made up bible quote?
Seriously?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It has begun www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

You know, I was thinking of that earlier. Who the hell would tell everyone that arrests were coming? If you were so serious, how could you spoil your chances? Why not just make us all laugh and tell us exactly who is going to be arrested, so we can deem you a punk liar when those people are safe and sound without ever leaving the US!

On a separate note, it amazes me how indoctrinated people are. I see all these United States flags flying around for memorial day, and I ask myself, How many people even know the difference between America (aka the 50 states, for my purposes here) and the United States? What's the difference? Most people haven't the slightest. They go around saluting a military flag for a corporation. I ain't pledging allegiance to ANY corporation! That's that! Ever since 9/11, when I began my search for truth, I have never said the pledge or stood for it silently either. My classmates (many, at least) were pissed or confused as to my attitude. They have no idea. As book smart as some of them were, they had no curiosity for real truth. They prefer indoctrination. They grew up that way, I guess, and will stay that way, setting us back as a species for centuries!

I will do all I can as an economically poor individual to ensure that those who deserve to be paid back in kind, get paid back in kind. It is time for this to end. A year more is probably all I can handle of this mess before I give up on humanity altogether.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey Night, I completely agree with you on everything you said. Most people are only watching the show and don't have a grain of clue what is happening behind the curtains, and it aint no colorful makeup and costumes. They have no clue what is to come for them in the near future. People are afraid to face the truth, because it inevitably shakes the living soul out of them. On the other hand, stay true to your path brother. Educate when the student is ready to learn. This is YOUR journey, when we jump out of our skin to help the world in these times we forget ourselves. I'm all for peace for the humanity, but this is my journey. We may be "One" but the one has been shattered in billion pieces and it will take compromise, cooperation and unconditional love for it to come together again. Take care of yourself, you are important because you are part of me. Much Love.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
72 Hours are up!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
But here we are, TPTB are still in complete control and the aliens are either weak or lying to us.

Ever consider that they might just have bigger things to worry about than a planet full of idiotic violent humans?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by Rapha
But here we are, TPTB are still in complete control and the aliens are either weak or lying to us.

Ever consider that they might just have bigger things to worry about than a planet full of idiotic violent humans?

The only big thing they are worrying about right now is that they have already lost this final battle for souls.

I know that their grand plan will fail because 3 of the fallen watchers have repented.

If their Atlantis failed with all of them on the same page milleniums ago, their chances of victory now are non-existent. Yet they keep saying they are in control after removing all negative entities (previously under their control) during May 2012.

They cannot even remove their flesh puppet politicians (greys like Hilary Clinton and Kissenger) from power.

All they are proving is that YHWH is in complete control and there is nothing they can do about it.

They are seriously running out of time now and suffering endless humiliation.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

"When you're stripped... naked... in the dark... this gives EXTRAORDINARY POWERS... and, um... it's gonna rock yer world a little bit..."

At least something entertaining came out of this pile of fecal matter.
edit on 1-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Out of all this reading Drake does point out one interesting fact.

The federal reserve audit bill passed the house. Which is huge to the powers that be. You would have figured that they would have bought out the politicians on that vote.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok, so according to Drake's website, the green light was given on 6/28. Today, 7/1 is the fourth day since 6/28. That means that unless something crazy happens in the next 24 hours.... then it is as most of us would have expected [another hoaxer looking for quick ad revenue on his site with the bright green flashing light, lol].

I'll continue as usual.

Thank you come again.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
To add, I just read this article moments ago and it talks about Drake somehow being set up.

“The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole ‘mass arrests’ concept,” David wrote. “In one sudden move — with a very rapid expiration date — you crush everyone who has been tracking and supporting this story, and demolish all their hard work,” he said.

I'm not sure about the credibility of the source but, check it out it wont hurt.

the2012scenario.com...

So, Please if you read the article, DON'T lose Hope yet! Maybe HOPE can be our best counter-attack for some time.
edit on 1-7-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
To add, I just read this article moments ago and it talks about Drake somehow being set up.

“The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole ‘mass arrests’ concept,” David wrote. “In one sudden move — with a very rapid expiration date — you crush everyone who has been tracking and supporting this story, and demolish all their hard work,” he said.

I'm not sure about the credibility of the source but, check it out it wont hurt.

the2012scenario.com...

So, Please if you read the article, DON'T lose Hope yet! Maybe HOPE can be our best counter-attack for some time.

The credibility of Steve Beckow's web site is -6,666, divided by zero.
But there, you can see that Lady Dragon's "Cobra" contact is saying that >he< has not been given a "Green Light". Also she has up on her web site that there are actually TWO green lights, so...
I guess it comes down to whether you believe a guy who thinks he's an alien, or a guy who thinks he's in contact with the Pentagon.
Sorry to sound so negative and cynical. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything happens. If July the 5th gets here, and nothing has happened, this guy can burn in the abyss, for all I care.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join