It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How many times must people be deceived before they finally understand? For thousands of years, many people of many different religious beliefs, made predictions about a "Savior" coming to help us, and people are waiting for that instead of actually taking control of their lives. Jesus was supposed to come back before the generation he was speaking to "came to passed" and many centuries passed, about two millennia, and for some reason people are still waiting. The same for all of the other so called "prophets" who keep making predictions about their gods, or even alien beings helping us. Wake up!

Right now, things are not looking good, as people wait for their 'gods' to return, who gave them some false information in their holy books and didn't even take moral actions, things will just get worse.
edit on 1-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
From the facebook:

MY BUDDY SHAWN JUST CALLED FROM VIRGINIA AND WOKE ME UP. HE SAYS THERE ARE 20-25 TANKS PARKED ON I-95 WITH ARMED TROOPS ON TOP. THEY ARE AMERICAN TROOPS AND THEY ARE LEAVING PEOPLE ALONE JUST STAYING POST.

I have also talked to some people who are saying looting is taking place in many areas, a few hours after the power went off.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Do you have a link to that Facebook page? Tanks on the street is interesting whether it is related to this or not

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

www.facebook.com...

The Global Voice 2012.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for that

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Drake is currently on the radio right now. Again. When it's over, it will become an archive that can be listened to from the beginning.

Drake's Vital Weekend Update

Apparently Drake is missing...
edit on 1-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This whole thing stinks like the Nancy Leider/Zeta Talk fiasco of about ten years ago. I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thing is, with reports of tanks on I95 and government satellite servers down, the optimal timing would be right now, imo.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by groingrinder

Thing is, with reports of tanks on I95 and government satellite servers down, the optimal timing would be right now, imo.

Well, to be honest, there isn't enough evidence to prove the tanks are on the highway - and the servers, well - I would assume the power outage might have something to do with that.....or not.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Bro, not many things can get me laughing
but this cracked me up
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Your reply is very interesting, and I would like to know more about what you know concerning the watchers, if you wouldn't mind dropping me a U2U. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow that whole Global voice FB page is turning into a CULT. I swear if you do not beleive in the love and light crap or Drakes message you get flamed or banned. What a fiasco over there today.
Drake apparently did not show for his broadcast and it's has peeps fuedin' on over if Drake has bailed (my guess) or that he just couldnt call in cause of the storms in VA?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Wow that whole Global voice FB page is turning into a CULT. I swear if you do not beleive in the love and light crap or Drakes message you get flamed or banned. What a fiasco over there today.
Drake apparently did not show for his broadcast and it's has peeps fuedin' on over if Drake has bailed (my guess) or that he just couldnt call in cause of the storms in VA?
Hahaha I'm over there too. To be honest I kinda of stirred the whole thing up when I ask some guy to provide proof of his claims and then hell broke loose.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Hahaha I'm over there too. To be honest I kinda of stirred the whole thing up when I ask some guy to provide proof of his claims and then hell broke loose.
Yea it's definately a madhouse over there. I cannot beleive the ignorance and sheer stupidity of most when it comes to the facts. WOW!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Yea it's definately a madhouse over there. I cannot beleive the ignorance and sheer stupidity of most when it comes to the facts. WOW!
I honestly didn't think people were that delusional. If you even attempt to question what Drake says they label you us a dis-info agents/shills and trolls. Abused and then banned. They all started posting GFOL and Nibiru ect. I tried to explain it's all a hoax but nope. Got labeled as a troll and dis-info.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

Yea I know I seen it it live. HA HA. It's great to deny ignorance huh? THANKS ATS!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I also wonder if this is a psy-op just to round up all them delusional peeps?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow it's like shooting fish in a barrel over @ that FB page (Global voice)
Love to see some of the knowlengable peeps here at ATS to go there and educate these "FISH" WOW! I wonder if there has ever been a web event like this. It has to be a psy-op!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
awww so nothing is happening? What a boring day.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Most people cant tell the difference between a tank and an APC is it a tank with treads or a hardened wheeled vehicle?
If it has reads is it an M1, Bradley or Amtrack?
Civilians should know these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join