<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

They are not even false prophets. They are individuals profiting off of an industry. An industry so open and exploited that even ATS was able to make a profitable website off of its contents.

Like every other Tom, Dick and Harry.

Are you to blame anyone for chasing the American dream?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OMG...
If I don't hear something good about this in the next couple of days, I'm going to find me an old, white-bearded man with long hair--I don't even care if his name is Drake or not--and I'm going to pile drive that old and decrepit bag of bones into the freaking pavement!
edit on 2-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Heh, welcome to the world of 'prophesies and predictions'. This is where people say stuff that many want to believe but never comes true. From the second I read this one, I knew how it would end. Sure, I read and even follow the thread but in the end... did we really expect to see the military arresting high ranking politicians with the help of ETs? Really?

Good sci-fi movie plot, poor prediction of something that is unlikely to happen in our reality.
edit on 2-7-2012 by nydsdan because: Rephrase

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Happy Independence Day my friends!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

and happy "Another Hoax in the Bin" day!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
well I find it interesting that as of Yesterday the green light was given on Sheldan Nidles website update for the GFOL.

Shall we count another 72 hours from today then? AHAHAHHA

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
aahhh!.....the sweet smell of fear-mongering in the morning!...the "BIG EVENT" is i got "volunteered" to have a b-b-q at our place...pork ribs, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans, cole-slaw, french garlic bread, with strawberry shortcake for dessert....oh yeah, and the most important thing...beer and wine!!!!...........happy birthday america!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
well I find it interesting that as of Yesterday the green light was given on Sheldan Nidles website update for the GFOL.

Shall we count another 72 hours from today then? AHAHAHHA

Apparently Archangel Michael (AKA Linda Dillon) has said that there will be no mass arrests! ZOMG! Oh, wait... she also said that a big, giant spaceship named The Neptune was going to come and pick up a few hundred earthlings to take on a trip for a few weeks. Hm... who do we believe?

Archangel Michael ZOMG

Linda Dillon is a FRAUD

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...
JFK was the only one that ran this country with good old Mob values, he wanted americans to work hard and keep his money in america,,,,, our puppets we have working for us now couldnt change thangs if they wanted to ,they wouldnt want to endup worm food.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One has to wonder how many American 'militia' have poked their heads above the trenches and since been *disappeared* via FDAA because of this whole Drake debacle. At the very least, i would say some new lists have been made.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

LOL, I want Drake STOPPED! This loser needs to be silenced, Period! I fell into it at first. But now I am pissed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Now this is dis-info. You changed my quote and put words in my mouth. An I reported you for such.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It would be interesting to note than in recent days some intriguing resignations have been made, both financial and political around the world. Could this be interpreted as mass arrests, as in, stoppage?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
It would be interesting to note than in recent days some intriguing resignations have been made, both financial and political around the world. Could this be interpreted as mass arrests, as in, stoppage?

The man said the military would be going around and loading bad guys into paddy wagons, and shipping them off to FEMA camps. Absolutely squat has happened. When he was having his radio show on July 4th, the people who had been following this on his Facebook page were absolutely jaded and furious. Disillusionment defined. And he's still carrying on with his phoney, illusory "mass arrest" fantasy that is never going to happen. What's his motivation? I don't know. I'd like to know the real reason behind this crap, however. I'd also like to punch him in his face, but that's also a fantasy that won't come true. It's nice to dream, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by arpgme

They are not even false prophets. They are individuals profiting off of an industry. An industry so open and exploited that even ATS was able to make a profitable website off of its contents.

Like every other Tom, Dick and Harry.

Are you to blame anyone for chasing the American dream?

People, just take a look at this post - it is essentially correct.

I am into this sort of thing, I am a prepper and am a card carrying tin foil hat member. BUT whatever I do, I do it with disposable income (and I don't go running to the hills every time I hear some doomsday event) Prepping, doomsday events, it is all marketable. Just go on youtube and see how many people are making a living talking about this sort of thing.

I look at this sort of thing as a hobby, and hey, one of these days one of these crazies might be correct and my hobby might save my life. Who knows, just have fun and don't let these stories stress you out (and don't spend all your life savings on someones word that you heard on the internet)

Are they selling ebooks? Asking for donations? Perhaps they just want people to praise them, getting their egos stroked. Perhaps they really believe in it.

If you have learned anything from this, don't take stock on anything you hear on the internet. Do your research and make your own opinion.
edit on 10-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

MONTREAL--(LadyDragon.com)27/06/12--Drake invited LadyDragon and Minuman on his radio show tonight in order to announced that he finally got the green light.

THE EVENT that we have been about is finally around the corner

The world has we know now is run by criminels that will be remove very soon with a process that is called THE EVENT..

Drake was given extraordinairry intels, names dates

What I was ask is to relay this messages from the military

A- The cavalery is coming

B- If needed be we will be contacted cinvilian and US Militia

C-Sit backs and watch the Fireworks

They are trying to give us the best 4 of July ever.

Source

JUNE 28 – On the Drake Update today, wonderful news. Today Drake announced the “Greenlight”, that the U.S. Military, supported by the ET presence will begin the Mass Arrests very soon to support the Civilian Action. “Greenlight” is a 72 hour Alert, so the event will begin this week.

Source

“The cavalry is coming… Sit back and watch the fireworks” THIS IS GREEN LIGHT”

Source

(please note that the person who wrote this article is foreign, so English isn't her first language)

Drake just mentioned that the military has authorized him to announce three main points.

1. The Calvary is coming.
2. The militias and citizens will be contacted if needed by the military.
3. USA Military “Sit back and watch the fireworks.” The best 4th of July we ever had.

Drake also said "we have won" and people may see mass arrests and politicians being removed from office will be broadcasted on main stream media maybe this week.

Source

Per Drake: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!"

Source

This story has just broke less than an hour ago and is beginning to flood the Internet. If you are unaware, Drake has been talking about "Operation Green Light" for the past few months now. He has stated that within 72 hours of giving green light, the mass arrests would begin. What this really means is that within 72 hours, we'll know if all this talk of mass arrests is actually real or not.
edit on 6/27/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Added information

Ok so get this, i was watching the tv show Californication just now, and the following is said "if anyone can get this green-lit, it's him"

with the response of "Barack Obama".

Due to my love of playing around with the idea of occult infiltration of the film industry i google operation green light, and voila, here i am.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well,
Obviously nothing happened so.....B.S.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Well,
Obviously nothing happened so.....B.S.

They keep on throwing out dates, nothing happens, people still listen.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, it would seem operation "Green Light" has started again:

americannationalmilitia.com... (10/18)

Awright, HEADS UP!!!
I have been trying to let everyone know…everthing BE very CLOSE…Yes?
Well, guess what?
Da End Game IS at our doorstep…
We ALL need to complete our readiness/preparations…NOW.

All the things I have been expressing on the shows and our website are just about to START… Get that right, Start…
Anyone who needs to be talked to, do it now…
There will be several ‘notices’ coming from several places in order let everyone know what is going on and what to do.
We may NOT get to our Sunday show…IT is that close…think first of next week at the latest.
I have received intel from five of my contacts that stipulates that the ‘action’ is very close to taking place.
WHEN notification is to be made, I will be posting it on this page and our website.
Exciting as this is…each of our actions must show restraint, take it slow and easy. Do not lose your control or take extraordinary actions just yet.
Make sure you are in contact with the militia in your area, they will receive the ‘final’ instructions at the right time, and you will need to know that information.
Everyone should be careful and safe as this unfolds.
READY…
SET…

americannationalmilitia.com... (10/19)

EMERGENCY POST
ALERT
TO -
ALL Militias -
Have your guns and food ready
NOW
This is a confirmed action alert.
~ Drake

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca... (10/19)

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test
I have received information from several sources, including military.

All Militia are immediately on high alert.

I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends.......

..... it's going to be a very interesting weekend.

.............That's a vast understatement by the way.

Alright, so not the best track record with this guy but i thought y'all would at least like to know. That last link seems to be independant of our good friend by the way.

Something or nothing cheers my friends!

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join