It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe it's fantasy being proposed as reality and when nothing happens in real life, the story will continue, people are really arrested, the world really changes, only not in real life...

You never know, I hope it's true, though I think the odds are little to none

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

So the Military and aliens are going to topple the worlds dirty governments and arrest everyone?

And that's a believable story to everyone?

Operation Red light must commence now:

Operation Red light: Where everyone just stops and comes back to reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ahh Yes,.
THe predictions Forum,.
The one thing that is a for sure prediction,.is the predicting a 99% failure of predictions in this forum
But,. good luck to this person of the inside scoop for the OGL..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If only huh

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

i dont get it, whos drake and what is green light exactly?????

Finally!

Someone with two meaningfulless questions!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by DaveNorris

i dont get it, whos drake and what is green light exactly?????

Finally!

Someone with two meaningfulless questions!

meaningfulless???? meaningful or meaningless, dont mean to be picky but it does kinda make a differance lol

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

They need a spell checker to the rescue.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The lies and trash I see over and over again, can be summed up with this.

Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas!
ET disclosure is coming now!
False flag Olympics/other events!
Mass arrest soon, now, or in a few days (for years now)
FEMA camps!
Nibiru and 2 (or more) suns!

Did i forget anything? Oh yes and its all happening at the Denver Airport which is the shape shifting lizard's (Queen of England) HQ an it's true because I'm an alien from the galactic federation of light!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I sympathize with you but, it is unfortunate that 1 millitary apache attack helicopter is sufficent to destroy this underground militia you refer to.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'd just like to remind everyone that our conscious thoughts either for or against this can have an affect on the outcome. Sure, we may just be sitting on our butts in front of our computers, but the least we could do is collaborate at an intentional, global-mind level.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

That is exactly what I thought. For something that is nearly universally desirable, there are a lot of people who seem to take a certain amount of joy in seeing the current conditions perpetuated or even worsened in exchange for the meager gratification of "told ya so." I understand the frustration of getting hopes up and being disappointed, but there is a certain amount of impact that our collective mindset has on the way things play out, as in the Maharishi effect.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Aww nice its about time i found something good to read to day even though i have read stuff like this for the last few years not saying its right or saying its wrong but well it would be nice to see the bad guys get kicked down once in a while but as usual the date comes and goes and nothing but i guess we all need a little something to happen for us.
edit on 6/28/2012 by gabrielnexus because: wrong spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics: The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.
One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course. The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!
The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

One of the steps in Project Blue Beam according to Serge Monast Project Blue Beam info

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by zarp3333

I sympathize with you but, it is unfortunate that 1 millitary apache attack helicopter is sufficent to destroy this underground militia you refer to.

Yah, or a cluster bomb run...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are no aliens and I can't believe people fall for this crap. There will not be any arrests or any action taken. Maybe someone can make it into a book of fiction because that's all it will exist in.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This guy has been stringing people along for months. No, it's not happening and he's making some dough and getting attention off the average tin-foil hat wearers gullibility.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Between the news on Mr Holder and this:

www.mypublicnotices.com...

Is something really happening? Fingers crossed!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Likely a nut:

www.myspace.com...

"Dr. P. Vernon Crowell-B…

MOOR LEVERAGE & ASSOCIATES
(A division of the Moorish Science Temple of America)

If you are paying bills there is something you should know. President Franklin D. Roosevelt and his "NEW DEAL", made financial slaves of you. When he took ACTUAL MONEY out of the hands of the people, he made, "ECONOMIC SLAVES" of your parents and you. What are you supposed to pay bills with when he took away the "LAWFUL MONEY" and outsourced the creation of money to the, "FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM"?

You now have a lawful way to satisfy your presentments w/o federal reserve NOTES.

End Mortgages - $500 notes
Satisfy IRS Tax Bills - 500 notes
End Student Loans - $500 notes
Satisfy Property Tax presentments $500 notes
End Car notes, boats,etc. - $500 notes
Satisfy PG&E bills $150 notes
Satisfy Credit Cards & Store Charge Cards $150 notes
Satisfy Traffic Tickets - $150 notes
Satisfy Child Support arrearage $300 notes
End Medical Bills - 10 % percent of bill
Satisfy Judgements - $500 notes
And More...........

POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY "

Source

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ummmmm....No.....

I'll not hold my breath on this... and the logistics of even being able to do this is rather comical in the first place...

If you remove government, then the only thing left is the military, and we all know how the civilians on control of the government work don't we?...

It's not possible to have a change of power like they state, simply because even if you remove POTUS and all others in the governmental halls, the vacuum left will grind to a halt, all operations, and make us venerable to outside forces (China anyone?)

Military is a broad sword, you use them, and all you will have is tiny little bits left, and a complete strict structure enforced in place, which will also include mandatory ID's and such...

I wonder how many are using critical thinking when they want this to happen?, rather then have a complete purge by legal and Constitutional means that "doe snot" require a military front to do so..

This is a dangerous slope, of which one only has to look to other countries that this has happened to, to see that this is a "very" bad idea...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I will tell you what I feel this is...a TOOL to keep people pacified and waiting for justice. Guess what!!? It ain't coming! When in history has justice EVER come by people just waiting around!? HA! Suckers! Keep waiting!

If anything, this reeks of a government employee who is buying time so they can be fully prepared to deal with any 'rebels' who want to start trouble. See, they aren't ready for us right now. Now would be the time to strike to catch them at their vulnerable points.

Not until they have armed drones in the skies ready to shoot at all of us will this trash talk stop. Whoever this guy is, I reckon he's a liar! He is pretending to be on the people's side so we all sit around.

If NOBODY was talking about trying to topple these corrupt scumbags, then MAYBE people who ARE willing to effect change would step in!

Perhaps that is what Ron Paul is too! Let him be a harmless speaker against the Fed while the rest of us sit back and let things continue. Worse than Ron Paul would be a massive number of civilians ready to storm the streets to demand change! THAT would scare the hell out of them!

How many of us are so damn sick and tired of this!! How many of us WAIT for Ron Paul or someone else, when we could be out in the streets DEMANDING change! We cannot trust anyone to do it for us!!

If this doesn't happen within the next three days, I will be be prepared for the worst, because nobody will stop these guys. This is our world, people! Take it seriously! Stop the madmen!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join