It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Green Light Has Started

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What if we had the power to create this reality? What if a powerful evil force has been using it's power to feed us fear.....what if we can turn it around believing in the power of good..... I know what I am believing!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

This is our world, people! Take it seriously! Stop the madmen!!

I believe we will stop the madness in the end, one way or another.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Seeing as it is the 29th as I post this I have heard on the radio this morning that Barclays Bank has been having some corruption issues which threatens not only the top bod ( who wont resign) but also the whole banking system as apparently they ( the banks) have been fixing the interbank interest rates ( which means they have to fix it for us as well in their favour of course).
So hopefully the people will realise that this is the start of the shake up and arrests of the corruption yay.
So hopefully both are related Barclays, banks and the 'green light'
Believe it when I see it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Thank you for Sharing. We will see as each day unfolds!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There is no MAGICAL FIX for our problems.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I still don't get how people are taking this guy Drake seriously, I can't understand how people can be taken in by this, not here on ATS, yes I know we get all sorts of people on here with different views and beliefs, but in general most people have a good deal of intelligence and an inquiring mind, yet when it comes to the Drake character its like they have thrown their brain out of the window.

You have to look at this dispassionately, and stop thinking about what you want to happen, and to look towards reality. This will not happen, god forbid it does happen, it would be a complete nightmare, America a military dictatorship it does not bare thinking about, all that military power with absolutely no checks and balances made.

You have to go back to what Drake said was going to happen which was first discussed in this post here

ATS Thread

At this point this so called Drake told he was a governmental insider and the the military and federal marshals were going to arrest all the bad guys and put the world to rights, this was told in April and this was all going to happen sometime in May. What he told would happen is that the Army would take over, the TV system would be cut off for 3 days with each channel just giving information on the bad guys they were arresting and reassuring the people everything was ok, there would be travel restriction with no international travel, that you would see the Army on your streets as they rounded the bad guys up. Let me ask you this quick question, how many of these evil banksters and corrupt government officials live on your street? How many in your neighbourhood? None? Thought so, so who exactly will they be rounding up on your street and your neighbourhood?

If the military take over, it will be just that a military takeover. A Coup de d'etat, and there will be no white hats, no cavalry sounding a bugle as it charges in, just a new leader with an iron grip on the country. Is that really what you want? Tell me, give me just ONE example of any time in history where the military took over from a government and it worked out well for the people, just one will do...

Drakes story had so many inconsistencies, so many holes it was like a sieve, for example he stated how Federal Marshals would be going to different countries arresting people, yeah right, like a US citizen could fly in to Russia or China and start arresting people, that would work, seriously guys. Not to mention he didn't even know who these federal marshals were or where their offices were. He even thought US Air Marshals were a federal force, but they are not, just a sub division of the TSA, and yeah we really want groups like the TSA in charge..

I understand the people want change, want the world to be put right but putting your faith in this is really clutching at straws, I really see nothing happening (It was stated that it would happen within 3 days, 72 hours, 2 days have passed and yet nothing surprise surprise) and if by some miracle I am wrong and something does happen it would be absolutely terrible for the American people, a full blown fascist dictatorship and welcomed by the people, scary thought.

And now to top it all were supposed to believe the the Galactic Federation of Light is going to beam down Captain Kirk to help out the Calvary and make us all sing songs around the camp fire and live happily ever after in a world free of taxes and corporate greed, blowing bubbles of happiness and farting rainbows. Come on seriously people. Most of you call other people who believe crap sheeple, and yet here you are willing to accept this drivel..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

If the military take over, it will be just that a military takeover. A Coup de d'etat

Or it could be NWO forces brilliantly disguised as a friendly faction to earn peoples trust.
edit on 29-6-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Chris Brown better start running!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

the thread...has nothing to be thankful to ... but nice try...tryin to be nice

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Has the time not passed by now!?

Massive fail yet again. Sigh....

Wish people would learn.

vvv

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Only 1 more day... They must be warmin up the paddy wagons and polishing thier handcuffs as we speak.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Reply to Prince Dreamer

And now to top it all were supposed to believe the the Galactic Federation of Light is going to beam down Captain Kirk to help out the Calvary and make us all sing songs around the camp fire and live happily ever after in a world free of taxes and corporate greed, blowing bubbles of happiness and farting rainbows. Come on seriously people. Most of you call other people who believe crap sheeple, and yet here you are willing to accept this drivel..

Your description is not unlike the Christian belief that Jesus will come back and take all the good people to heaven where we walk on streets of gold in white robes singing gospel hymns! Add some smores and hot cocoa and I might be interested
edit on 29-6-2012 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So, lets say Drake ain't a loony tune for argument's sake and all these arrests happen...

Where are we now?

Well, we have new leaders who claim to be the good guys...

Hang on, don't our current leaders claim to be the good guys....

So, have the good guys won, or has there just been a hostile take over of one corrupt cabal by another corrupt cabal.

Only time would tell, and we'd be better prepared to deal with the bad scenario if we don't go handing over every last piece of trust and authority to the new hierarchy in the frenzy of our mob bloodlust to see our current leaders punished.

Give them fair open trials in order to inform the establishment of a new hierarchy that's less susceptible to corruption. No fair and open trials will more or less tell us all we need to know about the new boss in town.

Just cos their wearing cavalry uniforms don't necessarily mean they're here to help. They may be here to help you, or to just help themselves.

edit on 29-6-2012 by McGinty because: typos

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm beginning to believe this may actually be happening:

Five of the biggest banks are making plans to go out of business

www.reuters.com...

Keep watching the news, there are subtle hints. Here is to hoping they become much less subtle very soon.

edit on 6/29/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Even if this is true, not even the "White Hats" can prevent the economy from tanking, or the Fukishima radiation-bomb from poisoning the entire planet.

Okay, a few bad guys go to jail. So what? As bad as it is, at least the PTB are keeping food in the grocery stores, for the time being, anyway. Who do you want to give THAT job to? Denizens of the Occupy Movement? Drake? Fulford? The underground militia? Benevolent space aliens?

It is what it is. Personally, I don't see any prospect of tangible improvement in the human condition until we've hit absolute bottom. From what I can perceive, we ain't there yet.

Kali Yuga, baby.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

It's more likely that The Great Pumpkin would show up.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

From that article you posted.

(Reuters) - Five of the biggest banks in the United States are putting finishing touches on plans for going out of business as part of government-mandated contingency planning that could push them to untangle their complex operations.

They HAVE to do it. It's the law now. That evil Obama is making sure we never have to bail their butts out again. Bad Bad Obama.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by caterpillage

It's more likely that The Great Pumpkin would show up.

Bring the pumpkin if he's willing to help I say!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

They HAVE to do it. It's the law now. That evil Obama is making sure we never have to bail their butts out again. Bad Bad Obama.

I understand, but the timing is quite convenient is it not? I am not a big believer in coincidences.

Cheers my friend.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
An armed rebellion by the military followed by a military dictatorship isn't the right course of action to take, I don't think...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join