It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I know many members here are not big David Wilcock fans, and I must admit he can rub me the wrong way as well on occasion, but, there are times he seems to come up with some pretty good things. Im sure there are some members here that do follow him, but maybe lay low here because of the usual negative response usually given to him.
i know for myself Im a little leery of posting this up, but I really feel it should be posted. Not because it is David Wilcock, but because of the guest that he is interviewing. This guy seems to have his marbles in the right place and I have to say my bs alarm is pretty silent listening to him. Seems he is a New Whistle Blower that has come forward that goes by the name of "Drake."

Here is a snippet from Davids blog about the guy:

I am on the plane to this weekend's conference in Austin. You are about to hear a stunning interview with Drake, an insider specifically asked by the Pentagon "good guys" to come forward and explain what is going to be done. I was blown away by the information he was giving. If you didn't already believe this was really going to happen, this may very well change your mind. I ran Drake through an extensive validation process with one of my top insiders and he passed with flying colors. He is the real deal.

Quote taken from HERE

Granted this interview is almost three hours long, but I really feel it is well worth the listen. It takes a bit to get going, but I feel that is only because David constantly feels like he has to keep putting his two cents in and it tend to derail Drakes train of thought. It does get on track though and it does cover a lot of bases of what is going on and what is to come very soon as far as mass arrest etc. Plus he goes into a lot of history of how a lot of this has come about and how long the "good guys" have been working behind the scenes to make it happen.

Im hoping some of the members here may have all ready listened to this interview and can start sharing their thoughts on it.

Again, don't just write it off because David is involved. Listen to hear what "Drake" has to say. I found it to be very interesting and seems to be ATS worthy. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The March 31st deadline has almost passed. If there isn't some major happenings going on in April, the word "imminent" will have lost all credibility when used by David Wilock or Benjamin Fulford.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I agree with you, but if you go to the website that Drake mentions in the beginning of the interview, you will see that April is indeed mentioned as to when this will take place, so we shall see....

I just wouldnt have felt right after listening to this to not have posted it if this ball does start rolling just as he says. It can't be any worse then some of the other prediction threads we read around here. At least this one has some solid facts behind it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Listened to them a couple of hours ago.
Was going to post but never got around to it, got distracted here on other subjects.
DW is one I check out occasionally .

Must say "Drake" without knowing the man seems credible to me. Articulate and seemed to be genuine.
Well worth listening to, even if you are not a DW fan.

SnF

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

Thank you Lexx, I was hoping someone else had listened to this. It just struck me as very different from DW's usual mode. There really is a lot discussed in this interview. I hope others take the time to listen. I also agree with you as far as Drake does sound very down to earth and has a good grasp as to what is really going on behind the scenes as far as the "Plan."

I myself really enjoyed the second hour and a half. Lots of good stuff there.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Definitely worth keeping up with this subject. I will be keeping it in the back of my mind. I will listen to it again (so long, memory bad, brain too small) lol

Heres a link to freedomreigns.com for more. Havnt checked this myself yet but will be.
freedomreigns.us...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
David should not keep trying to give definite dates for things. Even assuming that his intention is not deliberately misleading, if he is wrong, it causes people to immediately assume that he is a fraud.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I actually listened to all three hours of it. I also thought this Drake person sounded somehow genuine. A lot of what he said made sense, actually. So he either believes what he says, and he's telling the truth... or he's on the "bad guy" side... whichever. My "B.S. Meter" didn't go off on this one, either. But... who knows. Time well tell, I suppose. He did mention we should get a month's worth of canned food and toilet paper, just in case trucks stop moving after...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yep same here One human.
I have my BS meter on, always,
and this guy sounds like he's saying
what he believes to be true.

I kinda wish he didn't sound legit.
It would lighten things up,
and be a little less ominous.

My Jury is still out on DW
(No not Boogity Boogity Boogity DW, he's legit)
Wilcox came out of the box freaking me out
with his I'm Cayce and here's the pics to prove it campaign.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm trying to listen. I'll give it a shot, but Wilcox's voice sounds like Ray Ramone from "Everybody Loves Raymonds" sissy brother. It kind of annoys me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
I'm trying to listen. I'll give it a shot, but Wilcox's voice sounds like Ray Ramone from "Everybody Loves Raymonds" sissy brother. It kind of annoys me.

You think he sounds like Ray Ramone's brother, the cop?

The "Drake" guy sounds a bit like my grandfather. My grandfather joined the army and fought in the Korean War. He would probably be interested in listening to this, but he's moved away to another state, and I don't get to see him very much anymore. He's not very computer savvy, unfortunately.
This guy sounds like he has his # together, though. It takes a while for him to get down to the good stuff, but it gets very interesting midway through...
edit on 31-3-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I listened to the interview twice and my instincts are telling me it's legit. If you go on Freedom Reigns and look under ALERTS, they put up a thing talking about what to do and not to do when it all goes down, and they said the arrests are going to start in April. I can't wait- hope everything goes as planned!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Always the same:
Dont worry our fellow loser 99%... the good guys (aka heroes) will come out and save the day for you. So dont make any stupid movement and just do what your SAVIORs tell you so.

Honestly, who gives a s**t about the people?! Who gives a s**t about the poor, the starved, the indebted, the greedy, the delusional and the brainless jelly fishes around us? No matter how you are going to advocate those "innocent" unwashed masses.... i can tell you by proof that non of the things that are discussed to be TPTB points to the real problem!

You know what TPTB thinks about those "innocent" civilians? THEY are the evil that exist here on earth and therefore they must be condemned by any means to protect the earth and resources to sustain life. Sure there are some greedy TPTB members too but at the end the 99% always pops up as a core problem.

After agent willcock introduces the "good news" surely all the conspiracy theorists as well as their listeners will have some time to rest.

The 99% will not and can not win something EVER! This 99% is destined to lose and kept as a slave by their own will. Nothing will be introduced to the masses by force! They will always accept the things as they are and even they will pay for their own death. None of you will face the top PTB and their arrestings. But anyway it amuses me to read those comments with "all will be fine" HOPES.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I can't listen to much of this now,but who is it they claim will be mass arrested in April?
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I listened to this about an hour after he updated the site to include the interview. As a side note I've been reading his newer articles since the first lawsuit article.

His information seems legit to me, and Drake seemed credible to me as well. By the end of the interview it was 4am and I was pacing my apartment wide awake lol. I would love to see this happen.

This isn't your usual "oh someone is coming to save us" rhetoric, this is us saving ourselves. LOL until you start thinking about the ET connections... which would be very cool but is hard to accept. There are SOOO many people talking about ET and UFO connections, including high ranking people from governments and military from around the world (Disclosure Project is a good example) and the whole tangled mess of information makes me excited but the skeptical side of me will not accept it all as reality... yet anyhow.

I can agree with some of the sentiment about DW, in that he seems like he pushes a lot of "hippy dippy mystical new age" content that's hard to swallow for people who require evidence for acceptance. To be honest he confuses me slightly because he states hard facts and then switches to the "new age" content. I have no problems with people who are on that wavelength, I don't have the knowledge to argue, but it's so far out there that I'd prefer to see some first hand evidence before jumping on that bandwagon. Same thing with religion

I've had some weird experiences involving psychic events, ghosts, and have seen UFO's (not planes or helicopters, or swamp gas or weather balloons lmao) and to tell the truth I'm confused right now as to what the reality is.

DW's account of what's going on seems to make the most sense to my feeble human brain. I hope they're right, but I'm waiting to see before diving in.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Im so glad some took the time to listen to this. I know there were many times in the begiinging I kept mumbling to myself for David to shut up and let the guy talk. Seems like we may have missed a few good tidbits because "Drake didnt get to finish his thoughts.

I am curious as if I did understand this correctly or not though. Are the 50 states now sovereign like Pennsylvania? Were they the others sent to the Hague and confirmed?

I also found mention of the 40 plus reference made to the different military hardware incidents that wouldnt fire. They didnt make it sound like it was just faulty hardware. Anyone heard anything about that outside of this?

Nice to know my bs meter isnt broken and others found Drake to sound legit as well. Im like a few others of you that responded. I found myself a bit excited as well. I never was one to buy into the doom and gloom post. This interview just seems like all in all it will have a positive outcome eventually.

If it is legit April is going to be a very interesting month. Im sure a "Plan" that was all ready 5 inches thick in 79 has been highly tweaked by now.I wonder if the POTUS is going to get swept up in this cleanup as well?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know nothing of David Wilcock and I forced myself to listen to his annoying voice. He kept interrupting the other guy way too often. Here's my take after listening to the entire thing. I can't believe I did, but whatever.

If all of this is true, it is just TBTB throwing some of their own under the bus. It is easier to implement things if it is peaceful and they can get the public to buy into it. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So what if the CABAL use these many thousands of kids who have disappeared as soldiers? What exactly have they been doing with them?
NLP educated troops that can exceed common skills maybe?
Just being appropriately paranoid and doing reconnaissance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is also this interview with Deatra Loomer & "Drake" where he explains more than the Wilcock interveiw. It's 1 and 45 minutes long.

edit on 31-3-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
If all of this is true, it is just TBTB throwing some of their own under the bus. It is easier to implement things if it is peaceful and they can get the public to buy into it. Just saying.

I said it before, the only person that won't get screwed in the end is the devil.
Everyone else of the elite will be deceived and lied to.

Anyway, if everything gets REALLY bad, like apocalyptic, the ex-elites and zionist will be hunted like cowboys we're.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join