It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by autowrench

Humans crawling as some fish from the sea and then growing to become a human?
or

Id go for this one as the Most Plausible explanation in my world...
And id even BET that there are billions of other "earths" in the
UNIVERSE that had the same or similar outcome...

and note to self..."LEARN TO READ"...Ive spent like 10min
trying to find links on my "channels"...Then i went back
and saw "upcoming"...Will keep an eye on this...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The first and most important question to ask ones self is.

'Is this the First Planet or the Last Planet'?
This is the first planet in the galaxy, and humans are the first and only species in the whole galaxy.

But...Lp527Copywritten, June 28th 3012.'Exclusive'...

Once Upon A Time, in a far away land some one found a code, a frequencies, a…thought ,they found out that what can be thought, can be born in some form, into the realm of the thinker.

The more people that ‘think‘, the more possible it impregnates the realm that it is in.

IT IS A WAR GOING ON BETWEEN three VERY HIGHLY POWERFUL GROUP OF HUMANS, THAT PLAY THESE GAMES THROUGH MOVIES.

It is a war going on, a between three factions that play theses high mind games amongst the populace of the world, through movies and TV. Books and radios.

It’s a race going on a race between these 3 groups who are bent on seeing which movie you all will believe in the most…‘SO THAT YOU CAN BRING IT IN YOUR REALM’

They are all trying very diligently to try to bring the best alien movie out so you can bring them into this realm in some type of event.

Every scientist deep in the hives beneath the world, work very hard with TV programs and movies, they understand the quickest way to bring something to life is to first put it on TV…and have the populace create it, into this realm.

'Warning’
Be careful which alien you think about in the up a coming movies….try to think of….Good aliens.
Lp527 June 28, 3012
You cannot even imagine every 12 days some 84 to 400million people think the same thing at the same precise moment in time…to the very tenth of a second.

You cannot even imagine what happens when A BILLION PEOPLE THINK the same thing at the same time…, which only happened once on earth, I cannot get into that.

Whichever movie comes out 2 week before dec21st will be what they are looking for, that is what they all are waiting for.
Be-careful what you think, and how you think, during the period between November 30 and December 17 2012.

One faction try’s to bring disaster movies to life through the populace
One faction try’s to bring phenomenon’s to life.
And One faction try’s the opposite of the 2 above.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
UFO's are not real, they are nothing more then Human made prototype and production model transport vehicles for test bedding the newest and greatest black project funded technological designs...

A reason "Why" I can be so sure...

Before I was involved with R&D communications technologies, Before I fully and willfully volunteered for service to my country, the year was 1981....

Location: Phoenix, AZ., attending a technical school for a possible career in a field I later found myself while I was finishing, designing models of, rather then maintaining them..

We had two week classes, divided into numerical section, of which I was to attend the electrical design operations...

I felt nothing out of the ordinary, it was July, and things were doing well, I proceeded to the classroom and sat down at a table..

I noticed then, that there was nobody from my classes, which is unusual as we tend to follow each other in our class orientations, but because we can choose to skip classes, I figured most were saving the hard ones for later (I on the other hand could care less)..

Instructor appeared, took roll call, then proceeded into the laborious training of electrical systems, but then 15 to 20 minutes before class was over (1.5 hours per class), the topic matter somehow was introduced over the instructors past involving assassination classifications, and other DOD level operations, I of course thought these were great tails to shine the butt of the class with, however the topic became more serious in the last 10 minutes of class, when it involved UFO's...

I perked up then (as I am sure all other did too) when the instructor regaled us with tails of two planes made of pure titanium, that were made in the fifties that got so fast, that when one finally had permanent hydraulic issues in flight and had to limp home, the turnaround flight was over 6 hours, from an initial outbound flight of only "15 minutes"...

Then other talk such as project Copper Valley, whereas a modified flight system and added exotic engine systems, was added to an already existing flight system, that when the pilot pulled the stick back, then engaged the exotics, the craft was immediately airborne, and heading toward outer atmo without the need for rocket assist of any kind..

When the talk became more intense in the field of UFO's I was already calling him a deranged fellow in my head, but I was changed from that moment on (and this is where it becomes the reason "WHY" I understand their is no such thing as UFO's)

A simple photo album book was passed around, filled with tons of pictures, snapshot, Polaroid photos, and all "ANALOG" taken (81 remember?)...

They were filled with clear, crisp, color photos, with no blur's, no deviations in their evidence, and MANY with the entire craft in the photo itself..

Some photos were taken as close ups, so close, I could even see the machining of the surface itself, One in particular was (and still is) my favorite, one only captured in flight, and blurred of course.. the one with the multiple spheres along the outside of the saucer section and the top radius platform,.. it was a work of art, very beautiful in it's design, looked to be from the early fifties, back when pride was something of value...

ALL photographs, were very clear, sharp, and left no room for doubt.. when the instructor was asked "why" these were really clear, he said the only reason those are, is because the engines are not turned on, because when they are, their is a weak Gamma field produced, and a significant amount of "microwaves" both which are very disruptive to silver nitrate (film/photo), and (on a side note) by todays MOSFET's and CCD's standards, microwaves especially have been proven to cause premature discharging of unshielded equipment such as civilian digital cameras, among having power drains of battery life as well..

Point is:.. I was (and I can assure you) still are considered a long term bet on black projects, I was part of (as I found out years later) a small group of potential candidates for recruitment into those programs..

Who knew right?...

ALL that you see, are nothing more then Human made vehicles of varying degrees of prototypes, and production models...

No such thing as UFO's, only un-designated DOD models, dating to far beyond the 40's...

Many underestimate humanities abilities to innovate when given enough funds and time to do so...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

First time I've seen my avatar in 6 years. Shocked the hell out of me.......great find.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantifedInfinity

Interesting story and you are very correct about the microwave and pulse effects that these craft have on digital and electronic equipment.. this is why you never see clear photos or video of these things close up unless they are turned off.

For some reason I don't believe that there are only domestic (earth based) craft in the sky because of the numerous abduction reports.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I wonder what Obama knows about aliens? When (Men In Black) Will Smith's kid asked the president about aliens, he gave a cryptic sort of answer.

articles.nydailynews.com...

Last month, I read how Russia and China want to put a base on the moon, but Obama wants to bypass the moon and go straight to Mars. What does he really know?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My father was an Air Force pilot who later worked at the pentagon. He told me that UFOs don't exist, but I always had trouble believing he really meant it. Maybe it is true that the military, maybe DARPA, has some really high-tech phenomenal aircraft/spacecraft that is secretly being tested and freaking us out. But, that might not mean that there aren't also aliens here as well.

edit on 28-6-2012 by pearlmoon because: none

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am tired of the presumption that ATSers are instantly UFO freaks. Sure I have seen my fair share of odd things in the sky... but for f*cks sake...People here tend to be skeptics and tend not to believe anyone... Just saying

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Roswell happened in 1947. Then there are all the pre-1947 reports including the reports back in the Wild west days. Just because the US Government have reverse engineered the Roswell craft, doesn't mean they are outright owners and designers of these vehicles. Plus all the renaissance art depicting UFO's too....There is also the Battle of LA incident. Numerous abductions. Cattle mutilations. Eyewitness accounts from reputed military personnel. Also the 1561 UFO battle over Nuremberg. Yes....1.5.6.1. Fifteen.sixty.one.

The list goes on.
edit on 28-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Everyone is running around, screaming, "When is disclosure going to happen?"

And I'll quote a well known UFO researcher in the answer:

"Disclosure is happening now."

Ten years ago, no one was barely able to say the word "UFO" in the mainstream media. This has completely changed. Need I give examples of all the small, local TV stations whose tapes were confiscated when they purportedly filmed UFOs? (The Albany, New York case comes to mind.) Now, some UFO tape is running on local news quite often. And there are also all sorts of television shows, and even discussions on cable news with the talking heads. In short, we've turned the page. That much is obvious.

This is disclosure, folks---albeit THEIR way, but it's disclosure just the same.
edit on 28-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Interesting perspective.

But, alas, it's just your perspective.

It doesn't seem to be very inclusive of the millions of other pieces of evidence that point to the contrary.

Please don't base your whole theory of what is happening in this very, very large universe on a class you took with a government cronie as your teacher.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Interesting story and you are very correct about the microwave and pulse effects that these craft have on digital and electronic equipment.. this is why you never see clear photos or video of these things close up unless they are turned off.

For some reason I don't believe that there are only domestic (earth based) craft in the sky because of the numerous abduction reports.

Actually it is rather logical and gives DOD the means to have plausible deniability when they can simply use full body suits and partial suites on both drugged, and electromagnetic synaptic scrambled individuals to induce a state of euphoric and or partial paralysis of each person experimented on for particular blood genome types...

It's nothing more then an outreach of the CIA black projects (IMO) that are performed on these people, as the first recorded incident was with that farmer who had "ex" with some female of austrian stature and race way back in the earlier days of garnering a genetic breeding stock for racial perfections even then...

It's hardly anything to do with aliens in the first place...

Nice program they have I have to admit, give the public what it wants, and the public will fill in the blanks with all kinds of theoretical postulations...

As I said, ALL crafts are of human origins... I've seen the proof myself on more then one occasion..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
I agree

Also i saw this show advertised and can't wait to watch it, although i will need to download each episode as i don't have that channel in my home

I'm an avid UFOlogist and Nat Geo channel watcher but to be honest I haven't seen this program advertised. Is this about to be shown in the states or is this for UK as well? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

~Wolf

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Roswell happened in 1947. Then there are all the pre-1947 reports including the reports back in the Wild west days. Just because the US Government have reverse engineered the Roswell craft, doesn't mean they are outright owners and designers of these vehicles. Plus all the renaissance art depicting UFO's too....There is also the Battle of LA incident. Numerous abductions. Cattle mutilations. Eyewitness accounts from reputed military personnel. Also the 1561 UFO battle over Nuremberg. Yes....1.5.6.1. Fifteen.sixty.one.

The list goes on.
edit on 28-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

When one civilization ends, it is falsely presumed that "all" remnants of that civilization crumble as well, including the people, the technologies, and the cultural differences..

Nothing could be further from the a simple truth..

It has been shown that technologies vary per culture, and wildly vary per civilization, some are localized, others are more world wide in origins, and our historical accounts are rather spotty at best...

Thats is to say, flight has been repeated more then once, certain aspects of technological know how has been commandeered over the ages, and reinvented by simply following similar paths through the ages...

I personally even have a photo of a dirigible model, with a Tesla based designed coils emitting a high burst of electrical energy form underneath which would date back to the early years of photography in the late 1800's, you can find this very copy on the web yourself if you look hard enough, point is, just because this civilization has achieved some rather small status in flight and other technological levels, is not proof of this having been the only civilization with those particular attributes..

Differences being that what is evidenced for past civilizations, versus this current one, is somewhat publicly lacking in the evidence category, except for archaeological discoveries that cannot be covered up (such as Nazca Lines)

It is understandable to have remnants of past civilizations still living among us today, still fighting for their own unique flavor of reality, and still just as technological savvy as we have learned to become in their own way..

NONE of this makes the "aliens" but instead is still of "human origins"...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Interesting perspective.

But, alas, it's just your perspective.

It doesn't seem to be very inclusive of the millions of other pieces of evidence that point to the contrary.

Please don't base your whole theory of what is happening in this very, very large universe on a class you took with a government crony as your teacher.

If that was the only evidence I have dealt with, I might be inclined to agree, however that is not the case in my experiences...

Have you ever seen pure crystal clear photographs of any so called UFO sitting on the ground?, ever seen them up close and personal?, ever seen them so close up you can see the machining on the surfaces of them? ever see the real colors of them? ever seen one where you can even tell that the sphere on it are made of a brass/copper alloy?

If you have not, then it is rather difficult for you to swallow just how advanced we as a human race "truly" are in technological capabilities..

What evidence you speak of?.. I suppose you have physical evidence that is of either genetic origins or of physical prospects to say that mine is only a perspective?..

You truly underestimate humanities abilities for both deception, and for technological advancements... we are very much "way:" ahead of the current civilian models, somewhere in the range of 200+ years surplus of technologies...

That's O.K... your kind of answers is to be expected by the masses, as this is only one of the ways they rely upon us as civilians to "self perpetuate" the myths of UFO's, and Aliens..

If you are referring to the mathematical "hypothetical" based upon Odds well, like any gambler, the odds will always favor the house, in this case, that is "you" the observer, but in reality, those odds are subjective to the whims of the observer..

Again no proof to validate such arguments....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I see UFOs in the sky on a regular weekly basis,They have became that common recently. Last year I saw maybe 1 every month,This year all I have to do is sit out on the porch for a half hour and will see one every night. The white and or orange orb of light floating across the sky. I've seen them appear and disappear out of thin air,They will be going one direction then suddenly stop and go in the direction they came from. They also often lower into the tree line. It's became so common that I don't get too excited when I seem them anymore,It's like 'Oh there they are again'... It's funny,I even see Fighter Jets from Camp Grayling pass right by these orbs,I wonder if the pilots see them and what they think about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Mm some things remain unexplained, and ni it's not pure evolution. At least not until reptiles turned into humans and apes. Where are the semi-reptile-semi contemporary animals, can you show me the stages of every species here? No you can't because scientists have never found an answer how and why humans developed more intelligent liek no other species. So you cannot be sure it is pure evolution.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Everyone is running around, screaming, "When is disclosure going to happen?"

And I'll quote a well known UFO researcher in the answer:

"Disclosure is happening now."

Ten years ago, no one was barely able to say the word "UFO" in the mainstream media. This has completely changed. Need I give examples of all the small, local TV stations whose tapes were confiscated when they purportedly filmed UFOs? (The Albany, New York case comes to mind.) Now, some UFO tape is running on local news quite often. And there are also all sorts of television shows, and even discussions on cable news with the talking heads. In short, we've turned the page. That much is obvious.

This is disclosure, folks---albeit THEIR way, but it's disclosure just the same.
edit on 28-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

They give you what they want you to believe. Let's look at an example from recent history, and it's ramifications for today. How did Hitler and his nazi part change the beliefs of so many in Germany to support his ideology and outcome? Through the Ministry of Propaganda & Indoctrination. This ministry used radio, controlled newspapers, film, posters, schools and highly targeted the YOUTH because it is this age range that propaganda and indoctrination works best on. The citizens could not tell that they were ingesting propaganda which had one sole purpose - to CHANGE BELIEFS.

Let's fast forward to today. The same thing is being done. You want to believe that it's disclosure, but it's not - it's indoctrination and propaganda designed to form your belief systems. The ones in charge of media work fully with those who run the world. Hitler's real-life example should scare the living daylights out of you because things haven't changed. It should clearly demonstrate the power of media to indoctrinate and brainwash. Add 100 tv channels and Internet and what you get is the single most powerful method of indoctrination possible. How else do you explain the descendants of Christians, in every single western nation, rejecting the God of their forefathers for a belief in aliens - often sold to you as your creator by this same media. Do you know that it is fulfilling prophecy every single day that those descendants are falling away from the Truth, and are being prepped to accept The Lie instead? They are prepping your mind - making it Godless but yet full well knowing that the innate desire to know our origins is still within you. They have given you an electronic bible, complete with stories and prophets and testimonies and preachers and creation story and saviour story... and yet you want to believe it so badly that your mind thinks that they are disclosing truth when, in reality, it's the biggest pack of lies going. Your mind believes what they tell you because they have convinced you that the God of your forefathers was the 'lie'. God is Truth. Do you not understand WHY they had to kill Him in your belief system first? Jesus healed the blind to SEE and the deaf to HEAR - both of which are UNDERSTANDING. He still does the same today for those who humbly approach Him directly and repent of their sin and love of evil. This is WHY they had to remove Him from your beliefs - He still will heal the vision and mind and hearing so that you may see the lies and deception all around you. But scripture is clear, God Himself allows this delusion in order for the lie to be accepted, and those who never learned to love truth are those who are perishing. The love of truth or lies within your heart determines your fate. Could you give up this whole alien myth tomorrow if He showed you the reality? Your answer to that question determines your eternal life. The love of truth is the love of God.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by autowrench

I have to say that the argument, for me, comes down to a question I ask a good bit..

What makes more sense.

Humans crawling as some fish from the sea and the growing to become a human?
or

Humans being created by God (Adam and Eve)-being guided by messages to one person, via a burning bush....?

Or

Humans being placed on earth or created on earth by intelligent beings from another world?

edit on 6/27/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

Lets apply that line of thought to explain the origin of mountains. What makes more sense:

A rocky surface just springing from the ground and growing to take the form of a mountain?
Mountains being created by God on the first day or so?
Mountains being placed or created on earth by intelligent beings from another world? (they're so intelligent we can't even figure out what the mountains are for)

OK sure, we understand that mountains are created very slowly over millions of years, so who needs aliens? That's ridiculous. Well, there is also substantial evidence that human evolution happened just as slowly.

If you're going to collapse the whole evolutionary process down to "fish crawling out of the sea to become humans", then i guess mountains are just popping up from the ground like grass (maybe they're alive).

If you don't believe humans are the result of human evolution, at least formulate a theory that explains the observed evolutionary adaptations of species in isolated environments (e.g. jellyfish losing their stingers when living in isolation in a lake devoid of predators).

Are you saying that aliens are responsible for every bit of biological diversity on the planet? Did aliens genetically engineer some frogs to be blue and others green? You're drawing a line to separate humans from other animals, that is almost always wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I believe you're absolutely correct.

All these info releases are choreographed, researchers are covertly helped by factions within gvts, gvts plant highly visible 'independent' spokespersons and experts....John Alexander? Nick Pope? (Look how Mr Pope's become more and more vocal for UFOs/ET and less the voice of skeptical reason over the years)..

MSM just picks up on opportunities to make popular shows and make money out of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join