It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

That being said...I will be checking it out.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For those who missed it like myself, here are the two episodes!

Texas Is For Sightings

Dirty Secrets

edit on 30-6-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

For this incident, why don't we have photographic evidence? Or, better still, nose-cone footage from one of the F-4's?( terhan 1976).

First, in regards to the Phoenix Lights - I am not sure where they got skydivers. The lights over Phoenix proper were flares dropped by the military. Are you talking about lights seen previous or after the flares in Phoenix? Or are you talking about something else entirely? The UFO I am talking about was seen prior and after the flare drop by the military behind the mountains near Phoenix.

As far as the F-4 goes - perhaps they did get some pictures from the ground - I have no idea. The F-4 nose cones are modular. There is a fine chance a camera was not loaded in the nose cone of the two jets that went up. Also, the electronics on BOTH jets went out as they approached the object. Would that affect the camera if one was even present? I'd think probably so. It WAS spotted on radar. I think radar is a pretty indication it was actually there. And eyewitness testimony from tower operators. And several jet fighter pilots. And many civilians. And a military General. What more do you need? Are you one of those folks that has to have actual video proof before you believe? Eyewitness testimony from many sources, many of them very experienced at aerial phenomena, as well as radar returns.. one would think that would be enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Grey aliens control the president?

I can't stop laughing. Is it funny?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yeah I find this crap funny to say the least. Why would a advanced race from the cosmos need to use the president to control the world? I mean think about it.

If they can travel x number of light years to reach us, they are not going to use someone like GW Bush or B Obama to control the masses...Simply illogical for them to do that...

-SAP-
edit on 2-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Did you get to see the hunter program yet Pain ? If so what did you think ?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh snap! Thanks for the reminder randyvs. Been a long weekend I had spaced it out all together. Going to Google it up right now.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by randyvs

Oh snap! Thanks for the reminder randyvs. Been a long weekend I had spaced it out all together. Going to Google it up right now.

-SAP-

Just call me Randy.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Was this the one you were refering to randy?

Planet Hunters

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No dude " Chasing UFOs " . Sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh the show gotcha. Well I just moved into a new apartment so I do not have T.V set up yet. I am hoping NatGeo puts it on the internet to watch...

Did you see it?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I watched one clip and I must say, they action everything up way to much...

I mean UFO Hunters was about getting answers (for the most part).

These people are physically "Chasing UFOS" I thought it was a metaphor but I guess not lol.

Sighting at Hallowman Base *Clip*

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by randyvs

I watched one clip and I must say, they action everything up way to much...

I mean UFO Hunters was about getting answers (for the most part).

These people are physically "Chasing UFOS" I thought it was a metaphor but I guess not lol.

Sighting at Hallowman Base *Clip*

Ya volt ! " UFO hunters " was truely the best of it's kind I've seen to date. And because of exactly as you said. They were all about answers. Not the ouu - ahs, from a pack of UFO groupies, running around in the moonlight with poser cams and night vision going, " that's really kewl ". I know, I can understand tornado chasing and ambulance chasing, but UFOs ? WTF ?

edit on 2-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have to say the first one didn't do much for me but after watching a bit of the other ones posted, I will give it another shot.

Remembering that they have to start at the "kindergarten" level and work their way up for people to really get it. IMO

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The aliens control the masons, who in turn control the governments and all the other institutions.

We are a creation of the aliens and did not evolve from apes, cavemen or anything else.

This goes back at least 3,500 years to the old testament. Not much new about anything, except maybe things are coming to a head lately.

My laughter was directed as sarcasm. I am not sure you picked up on it!

<< 12  13  14   >>

join