It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by FlySolo

The Christian group was specifically targetting the children in this... their parents who were nearby were trying to get the kids to stop and get them away from the Christian group who was screaming in the megaphone... when the Christian group saw the parents try and get those kids away from the area they were in, the Christians started telling those kids that their parents wanted to get them away from the truth of the preacher man etc etc and saying see how evil is your religion that your parents want to get you away from me....

He was specifically targetting the kids, and called them demon possessed and all kinds of names... so yeah, it was kids who started lashing out, while parents really were just trying to keep the kids away... at one point the parents lost control of the kids... and for that you can bet those kids will be punished by their parents....

but the preacher was sitting there telling those kids not to listen to their parents, all the while calling them evil and demons and everything else

That's everyday in the USA. I ignore all that stuff and educate my own kids properly so it doesn't matter how skillful other people proselytize to them.

Do you have any idea what the Scientologists have gone through? What about Jehova's Witnesses? What about the Branch Davidians?

These Muslims have it easy, in comparison.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I would love to know how you plan to accomplish that while shoving pigs heads in our childrens faces and calling the evil demon possessed monsters!

Yes, it sure shows compassion and love and skillful prostelitizing doesnt it? Trust me, it shows me exactly how evil christianity really is!
edit on 27-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I watched all 22+ minutes of the video....

That group of anti-Muslim protestors are an absolute disgrace to humanity. As an American and believer in Jesus, I am humiliated by these people.

S&F for the police and the Muslims. You can't just do whatever the hell you want because you claim it's in the name of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
So that's a bit disturbing to watch. Not welcome in Dearborn huh? I didn't know Muslims owned that town. I guess that shows that any youth can be a complete moron.

Yeah they can and do have freedom of religion but all Americans have the right to disagree with that religion.

I can't believe they didn't retaliate.

Free speech zones are asinine.

Sort of makes you feel the same way about organized religion (what you said about free speech zones). Instead of just going about our lives, let's throw stuff at each other and kill each other arguing over texts written thousands of years ago by MEN who lived in much different times, and arguing over which invisible being in the sky is the top dawg.

I support your right to worship your toilet seat if you so chose, but if your toilet seat religion teaches violence over non-violence (which Islam does) I'm also not going to trust you and my support of your rights to defend that violence gets flushed right down said toilet.

The guy shooting the video was right about one thing - acknowledging that a violent reply is an acceptable reply merely encourages additional violence down the line. Watch - if this continues to happen - within a few years someone is going to be SERIOUSLY injured or possibly killed at that "festival". And it takes twelve cops to pull these guys over AFTER they leave? Clear police intimidation.

Scratching "must visit Dearborn" off of my bucket list (not that it ever was on there!)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The clock is ticking.............tick tock,tick tock...........................sooner or latter this is all going to come to ahead, and those who condone violence shall find it. Its called kharma and it always wins.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

None of that was in the OP. And if kids got out of control from their parents, then that's an excuse? Yes I know fundamentalists can be annoying but seriously? I thought I was watching an Al jazeera news report from the middle east. Wrong behavior and I don't care what preacher dude was saying or targeting. Like TrueAmerican said, if they want to coexist then leave the islamic radicalism at home

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

None of that was in the OP because it was skillfully edited for the benefit of the Christians... watch all the footage and talk to people who were actually there....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You are right...in this nation however, they have for at least now, protested, and I know they've protested in the UK with signs at certain times [holidays, certain places, to be offensive, etc] and that was what I was referring too. But YOU are absolutely correct,

when the numbers are in their favor, they won't bother with PROTESTS or signs, they'll just out right mass rape, kidnap/rape children [Sudan for example], mass tax those who are afraid but who really are selling out their entire existence, and mass kill...

and That is what so many Don't grasp.

I work in women's rights--time and time and time again, we see Women in these nations, who once a small door is opened, take Egypt for example, want just the Basic human rights,

that ANIMALS have for the most part, that these females don't have and WILL NEVER HAVE under these regimes--

and time and time and time again, they are butchered, raped, terrorized, and what the West doesn't hear, is the rise of Suicides Because

death is preferable.

And I don't think many Westerners GET THAT, they really don't, when LIFE is such hell that DEATH is preferable,

and THAT is the world the Agenda of Political Islam wants for ALL OF US. And the West simply doesn't 'get that',

they hear the LIES of the Maoist Left and the LIES of dumb asses who either think with their lust-penis and only think, wow I too can screw little girls, OR they are so pussified through Centuries of privilege and comfort that they've been utterly dumbed down to STagnation,

they see Iran for example, oh the beautiful gardens and oh look at those peaceful people, yea the Pictures of Propaganda that they Want you to see,

they Don't see the thousands upon thousands of street women/children being forced to prostitute while STARVING because of so called bogus temporary marriages [AKA RAPE WITH LICENSE], they Don't see the workers piled up in Prisons having their tongues cut out because they DARED demand any rights that WE take for granted here,

they don't see people rounded up for having the Slightest disagreement or Desire to think outside the Mullah box--and mass raped, tortured and then hung to death--even as

CHILDREN

they don't see that #.

That's just one example--one out of hundreds. People complain about police brutality here, and I concur--but try that mixed with a religious RULE, that IF you don't bow and agree, off you go--People don't GET that. They don't Get that when the STATE--MANDATES IT, AS POLICY,

not just some Group, but the STATE. Theocratic State,

as for the poster--how nice,

tell that to the thousands of women rotting in prison in Pakistan, their crime, being female, raped, poor--female

tell that to the thousands of children/women/men as Debt and Trafficked Infidel slaves who live with HELL WITH NO HOPE in those regimes, and Protected by a THEOCRATIC STATE

tell that to the thousands of children forced to war--boys as sex slaves even, in Afghanistan, parts of Africa, Middle East

yea you see Privilege, of Freedom even if remotely Free, a tiny bit, does NOT grasp, what is IS to have Every aspect of YOUR LIFE, what you eat, wear, screw, love, being CONTROLLED BY CLERICS

you have NO idea,

and not just Clerics, but CLERICS WHO HAVE THE FORCE OF THE MILITARY, POLICE AND LAW BEHIND THEM, IN EVERY REGARD

we have yes, the Dominion movement here--that are working the same agenda--we have religious bigots who yes, have had control in government,
but the one difference IS

THERE HAS BEEN DISSENT...

why we Had civil rights,

Women in Iran are Still trying to have the Right to their MINDS, much less their BODIES, as HUMANS,

and are being killed for it. [again, one example]

so, yea, that poster above, the whole religion isn't always ethical, deal with it,

yea, Easy to say, when YOU are not in daily Hell with NO HOPE, NO HOPE, for change

because the system is So theocratic controlled with Horrible abuses of terrorism to maintain, that you don't DARE even Wince an opposing thought

and recall, it's not non-Muslims who live in these terror regimes, it IS Muslims, who live with these terror regimes, who Come here,

but what IS odd, they come here and demand the same here. Either they are here for Agenda [and not the ones suffering in those nations, and usually the Poor can't leave nations, only the Elite Rich, sponsored by none other than Guberment who has Agenda],

or they are brain dead.

I tend to think, they are the sponsored ones--why So many VICTIMS who seek Asylum from these nations, are SENT BACK--TO BE TORTURED, RAPED, KILLED,

that to me, says it all. And why so many of the theocrats who want to turn the West into a totalitarian Caliph, are the most loudest, powerful, and influential...and Who is behind them?

$$$$$ think, you might get it....little clue for you, China is backing up the HOLOCAUST in Sudan, why IS that?

OK then, Kumbayah,

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

Seems to me like they're white supremacists masquerading as a "Christian group". That being said, I agree with a previous poster: both sides behaved poorly, both sides are wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

As for the black panthers. Technically it was only for his arrest not his death.
Which IMO was a ploy for them not to fall into any legal troubles.
I'm sure they implied it as a death threat.
really ?? then, why wasn't it paid to Zimmerman when he turned himself in?
just more propaganda is all i see.
and yes, it was most certainly advocated, advertised and promoted as a "death threat" from the first day it was offered.
i am not speculating on their legal issues, just correlating the severity of "inciteful" commentary.
this whole festival issue should have been handled differently as it has become an "annual" confrontation rather a celebration, as it's promoted.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by grey580

Those signs are provocative, and it is attack on the freedom of religion and case of "stand your ground" if I ever saw a reason.

These bigots surely mean trouble and they could have started shooting the festival goers.

You don't go into a synagogue and start goose stepping while insulting the Jewish religion. The same thing goes with a Muslim festival.

It drives me crazy when I see an intelligent post, with common sense and logic and then it gets destroyed by an ignorant statement like this one...

These bigots surely mean trouble and they could have started shooting the festival goers.

Was anyone shot? No. So other than attempting to use fear mongering as a tool to make your point, what is the purpose of bringing up "shooting" in your post? These people could have went and kicked all the males in the ding ding, but that didnt happen either. So to bring up the possibility that it could have happened, is just stupid.

Is it provocative? Absolutely!

Is it an attack on freedom of religion? No doubt about it!

Is it a case of Stand Your Ground? Absolutely NOT! Stand your ground is an issue of self defense. These Christians were not physically attacking the Muslims. So what exactly would the Muslims have to defend themselves against?

Truth is- the Muslims were wrong for throwing bottles and attempting to inflict injury on the Christians.

Truth is- The Christians were also wrong for attempting to make a statement at a Muslim Festival where they knew Muslims would be in celebration of their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Agreed and well said

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by FlySolo

The Christian group was specifically targetting the children in this... their parents who were nearby were trying to get the kids to stop and get them away from the Christian group who was screaming in the megaphone... when the Christian group saw the parents try and get those kids away from the area they were in, the Christians started telling those kids that their parents wanted to get them away from the truth of the preacher man etc etc and saying see how evil is your religion that your parents want to get you away from me....

He was specifically targetting the kids, and called them demon possessed and all kinds of names... so yeah, it was kids who started lashing out, while parents really were just trying to keep the kids away... at one point the parents lost control of the kids... and for that you can bet those kids will be punished by their parents....

but the preacher was sitting there telling those kids not to listen to their parents, all the while calling them evil and demons and everything else

That's everyday in the USA. I ignore all that stuff and educate my own kids properly so it doesn't matter how skillful other people proselytize to them.

Do you have any idea what the Scientologists have gone through? What about Jehova's Witnesses? What about the Branch Davidians?

These Muslims have it easy, in comparison.

Sure I know. I come from a Mennonite family lineage. Great great grandfather lead them from Russia to settle and open their churches. Looks like the Muslims are just going to have to get used to it like the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jiggerj

In a public place? Does this mean because I'm white I can't go to a Spanish festival? Since I'm french am I banned from a German Oktoberfest? Should I stay away from Italian and Chinese restaurants? Come on!

You are welcome to attend and have a good time, just don't disrupt the thing and be disrespectful.

Okay, so I go to a christian festival while wearing a t-shirt with Richard Dawkins on it, and I have a sign saying 'There's No God'. Do the Christians have a right to throw stuff at me? Am I a troublemaker simply by voicing my beliefs? I don't think so. There may be heated arguments, and that's fine. But those individuals causing violence are the ones that should be arrested. Violence is against the law; freedom of speech isn't.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh I just wanted to add how ironic when the church leader got the shape of a cross bloodied into his head from rocks.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Good grief,

how Evil Christianity is...ok, let me put it this way,

how about when YOU are raped or stolen from--and the COURTS rule by Sharia [and it IS happening here] and the judge says,

"you not Muslim, guess what idiot, you have NO rights whatsoever because Muslims have THE law of Sharia, behind them, all the way, they can Rape you, Kill you, Steal from you, and YOU DUMB INFIDEL, cannot do # about it'

and IF you think, this cannot happen, it IS already happening,

starting with finance [court in New Jersey], many divorces [recently in Kansas this is in debate and could very well be passed and IF they pass it, IF you are a female, pray you don't get raped-gang raped because as a Non-Muslim, Pagan or what have you, YOU aren't # to them--you are a whore, got that, a Whore, and a Muslim man has THE RIGHT, to do with you AS HE PLEASES...that is THEIR LAW]

and That will be The problem, here,

a case in Afghanistan, here in states, a man [American I think] was murdered, guess what, it's NOT murder if it's by a Muslim because he's #, he's not even Christian, he's just not Muslim, so to Murder you, ok, pig pig, because That to them is what non-Muslims are--Supremacy, is perfectly

LEGAL

now What was that, you were saying about how EVIL Christianity is?

YOU still have a right, dummy, to Some rights NOT to be murdered here, raped here, no matter What your religion, race, status...at least on paper,

you have the RIGHT here, dummy, to have other groups, ACLU, ACLJ [if you are religious], Anti-Defamation League, uh, NOW, uh the Gay Rights, Civil Rights, ADA, even if, they are today a little impotent, at Least as a citizen, you have the Right, to Fight...because Society, no matter how dumbed down the West is today,

still by far, under that EEEEEVVVVVVIIIILLLL Christian-Roman-Greek Pagan-Judaic--Pagan--Wiccan or Native Indian, Buddhist influence, has THE belief that

Humans have Human Rights,

not all abide by that, not all enforce that, but That typically is the general belief...in this EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL 'CHRISTIAN' NATION THAT YOU LIVE IN [OR IN EEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLL CHRISTIAN EUROPE]

but now, in Any ISLAMIC NATION--RULED BY SHARIA

guess what Virginia,

you don't even have the right to Bark an objection--even IF you pay that tax,

now again, what's that about Eeeevil Christianity?

Seriously, too many have been drinking the Spoiled Privilege Kook Aid for too long, maybe what IS needed, is some long term vacations with one way ticket, to LIVE in those nations

I guarantee you, YOU will be back Begging for even, yes, those bigoted Christians, because even their Crumbs, are better than the # you'll be handed to over there.

Just ask the Scottish man who was jailed for drinking alcohol in Saudi, his years of torment--or those Jailed and Tortured in Libya,

for OH MY GOSH HANG ON TO YOUR CHAIR

FOR TRYING TO HELP THOSE WITH 'AIDS'

those EEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLL European/Eastern Russian doctors/nurses Christians

give me a break, seriously

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Education is the key to solving our problems
agreed, however, the lesson of acquiescence that was taught and re-inforced this day, these kids will carry with them for a lifetime.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I thought I had something to say on this thread but you have said it all.

You are a credit not only to this website but to Americans as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here is an example of the past:

In 1940 the Supreme Court, in Minersville School District v. Gobitis, ruled that students in public schools, including the respondents in that case, Jehovah's Witnesses who considered the flag salute to be idolatry, could be compelled to swear the Pledge. A rash of mob violence and intimidation against Jehovah's Witnesses followed the ruling. In 1943 the Supreme Court reversed its decision, ruling in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette that public school students are not required to say the Pledge, concluding that "compulsory unification of opinion" violates the First Amendment.[17] In a later opinion, the Court held that students are also not required to stand for the Pledge

wiki pledge

There are countless cases like this we could go over all day long.
And there are many similarities yet many differences between them.

However in this case I linked, the Jehovah's Witnesses were beaten, threatened, mobbed on, etc, by their "fellow Christians" for simply refusing to pledge their allegiance to a flag with occult symbolism on it (which to them is idolatry).

This even happened to a kid I knew when I was in 5th grade during the early to mid 1990's.
He refused to say the pledge.

And I remember everyone picking on him for it, but he said his parents forced him to refuse.
I remember I actually hated him for it, I felt like he was a traitor etc.

But as I grew older and studied history, I realized that this Jehovah's Witness was a true patriot and was actually more American than I was.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican and other patriots I feel your pain. This used to be our land but it no longer is. I remember when my two children were little we flew back and forth to MI all of the time. On every flight were a bunch of relocating Iraqis. I froze in fear during the whole flight. It didn't seem fair to me.

Just the same, if I were in the position they were in, I would want to move to protect my family right? Don't forget that these Islamic people would treat each other the same way . They have not learned the American way of tolerance.

However, add their lack of tolerance of others of different faiths to the fact that these Christians (with Hebrew written on their t-shirts) were crashing their party. Christians can be such boors sometimes. They have also have been know to hang out at gay bar districts in San Francisco and therefore gotten beaten up. It's provocation.

Sigh.

What would Jesus do? He would love the enemy by letting him meet in peace. We don't have to agree. Love works its way into these people like it does any other peoples. God will deal with the jerks.
edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: spelling error

edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join