It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jiggerj

In a public place? Does this mean because I'm white I can't go to a Spanish festival? Since I'm french am I banned from a German Oktoberfest? Should I stay away from Italian and Chinese restaurants? Come on!

You are welcome to attend and have a good time, just don't disrupt the thing and be disrespectful.

There are a lot of shades of "disruption" some legal some illegal.

But with disrespect, I think everyone has a right to disrespect anyone they want.
Respect isn't something that should be given carte blanche anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

but HOW about the thousands of protests in Western worlds, where Muslims go to Christian or Pagan or even SECULAR events, and do the

They don't and spare us your fake outrage.

Put up or shut up; please provide evidence but don't go off on one over your own lies.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by grey580

If your speech is about to cause imminent lawless action then it's not protected by the constitution
here's an idea ... when and only when the New Black Panthers are prosecuted for placing a nationwide, monetary bounty on the head of a fellow American, you can use that legal precedence, but, even then, considering the facts alluded to in this case, you still won't gain any grounds for assault.

edit to add:

These guys came to start trouble
so ?? that happens on every corner of America, every day ... still doesn't allow for random assault.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

Again nothing excuses the attacks by the crowd.
I hope that the video is used to arrest and prosecute those who attacked the protesters.

As for the black panthers. Technically it was only for his arrest not his death.
Which IMO was a ploy for them not to fall into any legal troubles.
I'm sure they implied it as a death threat.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jiggerj

In a public place? Does this mean because I'm white I can't go to a Spanish festival? Since I'm french am I banned from a German Oktoberfest? Should I stay away from Italian and Chinese restaurants? Come on!

You are welcome to attend and have a good time, just don't disrupt the thing and be disrespectful.

There are a lot of shades of "disruption" some legal some illegal.

But with disrespect, I think everyone has a right to disrespect anyone they want.
Respect isn't something that should be given carte blanche anyway.

Correct and calling a religious prophet a "pervert" is booking for a fight and saying "prepare to meet thy God" is a threat of violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I hope that the video is used to arrest and prosecute those who attacked the protesters.

Nobody attacked anyone. The crowd attacked no one and the agitators just whined about the kids mocking them.

I would tell the cops that the provokers are causing disorder and should be arrested.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
con't All non-Arab Muslims are under them, FACT, don't like it, too bad, look at Sudan, look at the Iraq-Iran war [Persians are Iranian], look at the history of Ottoman Empire, etc etc etc...there is a racial Supremacy FASCISM in Islam, and got news for you many of you,

Islam, once it's established worldwide, Black man and Black woman--you're less than a dog in Islam, FACT, all women are, if That's what you want, go for it, no talking to That, but seriously, black people are and will be at the very Bottom of the Pyramid, in Islam, that is FACT, don't believe so, then do some serious reading of the Hadiths and laws of Islam. Don't get mad at me...I didn't invent it nor create it nor write it...that's Just how it is..

What a total load of crap, seriously where did you get your facts from young man? One of the greatest leaders in Islam was black, one of the most respected admired characters in Islam is black, the first person to call the Adhan.

You sir are the exact problem with ATS these days, people who spout complete BS and believe it.

Had you done your homework you would not be chatting that crap... In fact I am going to as far as saying you are probably some shill who has come on here trying to pollute this thread with your crap.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You know one of the things I abhor in life, is a person who is intelligent but acts like a complete idiot out of choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

but HOW about the thousands of protests in Western worlds, where Muslims go to Christian or Pagan or even SECULAR events, and do the

Put up or shut up; please provide evidence but don't go off on one over your own lies.

Big difference between the christians signs and the muslims signs.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Muslims don't protest other religions? Get real.

Here is one random link from millions through Google:
Muslims protest Atheist Convention

Did the Atheists throw bottles at them? No?
Maybe because they are mature adults?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It seems that every were religions are been made fight each other, im just wondering who is behind this, who is playing people like puppets, who has the most to win from religions fighting each other. Its not only in the USA it seems to be every were all over europe. Any idears people.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

You can't blame him for incorrectly associating race with religion though.

I mean look around you.

People subconsciously assume that each religion equates with a specific race.

Hell, we even have religions that CLAIM to be a RACE, even though there is evidence they are wrong and it has nothing to do with race actually. If you disrespect them, they will call you a RACIST even though in reality, you criticized a religion/tradition and not a skin color.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

Nobody attacked anyone. The crowd attacked no one and the agitators just whined about the kids mocking them.

I would tell the cops that the provokers are causing disorder and should be arrested.

Throwing bottles, eggs and yes (silly enough) even frisbees is attacking. The "Christians" there are no angels, but I didn't see them throwing back...I see them backing away as a group. If I missed that part please let me know. Two groups, no matter what their backgrounds, should be able to assemble, debate and even yell at one another. The line is crossed when one of the groups is attacked, and IMHO throwing objects is attacking.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The Muslim Festival attracts nearly 300,000 people annually...I would show restraint in painting the sum of the festival attendees with the brush or "if the Muslims had any sense". I have no doubt that what is shown in the video is the dramatic minority of attendees given the 300k that attended.

And the vast majority of them seem to be kids. Where are the adults??? Where's their example??

In any case, it's important to separate your personal feelings when assessing the legality of their actions, which means, in relation to constitutional rights and Michigan state law.

I know a lot of people here are supporting the Muslims mainly because it's typical in their minds to see Christian zealots preach their mindless fundamentalism..As annoying as that is, it is far more annoying and pernicious to treat them to a double standard while allowing others who don't annoy you their constitutional rights.

You just got make a separation and leave it at that.

Until it is proven that they crossed the lines - which is untenable given their were police blocking the lines, and if they had crossed the lines they would have been swiftly arrested - their protestations were legal while the throwing of rocks, cans, and other items was illegal.

link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

Give me a break, Seriously, this happens Every day in this nation, as a Woman I've been called whore, #, bitch, witch, dyke, threatened with rape..

and IF I was to throw stones, Guess what Virginia,

my ass would be sitting in JAIL.

In fact, as a Woman, if I defend myself against DV., I'd be going to prison [dogs have more rights], So,

that whole argument, logic, so and so called me a name, boo hoo, now Let me throw Stones--is crock, seriously,

it would NOT work for Anyone else--why there are laws called Assault and Battery,

not Verbal Abuse.

You dont' get arrested for Verbal Abuse in this nation, no matter HOW offensive or Damaging it is, FACT. You Do get arrested for PHYSICAL ASSAULT.

There are protests all the time, I've been to several, I've also seen numerous of the fanatics and haters protests at Abortion clinics, at Leftist events, at Colleges, and Guess what Virginia,

no matter how offensive, the LAW protected their Right to Speech and be offensive,

so Why is it different now for Muslims?

They protests, with signs that are Extremely offensive, in front of Jewish areas, in front of Churches, in front of Gender Studies on campuses, they have assaulted and ganged up like little pussies, a female or student,

and they are PROTECTED?????

Oh HELL no,

there is a video, of a preacher who agree or not, who had permit to stand and preach in some city [it's on You Tube], some Muslim woman comes up and Slaps him,

I'm sorry, Don't like what is said, well TOO BAD,

it works BOTH WAYS...you know, that's why it's called FREEDOM,

not Totalitarian Religious FASCISM,

and there are many more examples just like this...you
Can't Cherry Pick Human Rights--one set of laws for all Non-Muslims and Special Laws for Muslims,

sorry, but it don't cut it.

and That's what this is really about--the gay haters protest All the time at events, you don't see the people who are offended throwing Stones, if they did, they'd be arrested,

there are hate groups, fanatics, who yes, carry Offensive Signs--when you Allow one special Entitlements to Protection from Insult, that means

you are protecting them from Any CRITIQUE,

WHO DIED AND MADE THEM 'GOD'?

They have murdered cartoonists who offend them, they have threatened with death women who SPEAK TRUTH, they terrorize all the time

and PEOPLE ARE AFRAID

already people are submitting to their TERRORISM and it IS terrorism

you see it's Easy to bash Christians, because they are NOT a worldwide majority that are Killing and spreading Terror--

even South Park pulled a show because of FEAR

to Hell with FEAR, when you are bowing to FEAR you might as well be DEAD

I will close with this--when TEN year old LITTLE GIRLS WHO LIVE WITH THEIR ABUSE/FEAR AND TERROR EVERY DAY

CHOOSE TO BURN THEMSELVES TO DEATH BECAUSE HELL FIRE IS PREFERABLE TO LIVING WITH THEM AND THEIR HATE, ABUSE, HORROR AND INSANITY

THAT SPEECH, SAYS IT ALL, WHAT THEY ARE, WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT, AND WHAT TYPE OF WORLD WE WILL HAVE

IF WE DON'T STAND UP TO THESE BULLIES NOW

and they ARE bullies...

enough said.

link   
Okay. Everyone is wrong here. You don't freaking go to a Muslim festival to spread messages of hate towards a religion that you don't understand. But you also don't throw crap at people you don't understand. Both are just as wrong. Enough with the "x is right, y is wrong." They're both wrong. They were both being stupid. Case closed.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Originally posted by redneck13
Freaks are all for the Muslims that had no grounds to physically attack them by throwing things
In this country you can walk anywhere in the public domain and say anything you want to
That is what is in our constitution
This country is in piss poor shape

Hail you great crusader, i have a question for you.

You are taking a walk with your mother and father through the park near your home. Suddenly out of nowhere appears a man and starts insulting your mother. Your father slaps the man, what do you do ? Would you protect the man and his "freedom of speech" or would you help your father ?

let's just say the neighborhood street, shall we ??
(the parks around here are "private" property, not public)

and i guess that would depend on what happens next, wouldn't it ??
if the assault victim (the guy dad slapped) called the PD and reported the assault, then i would be obligated to provide "witness" testimony.
if the assault victim responded with violence, i guess i would still be the same observer i was at the onset as i'm pretty sure "dad" could handle himself, however, once violence is engaged by both parties, in this state, either would have the right to defend themselves with equal force.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

did we not watch the same video?
Eggs thrown? Bottles?
That's assault.

And I agree that the protesters were causing disorder.

My verdict. Both sides are wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but, no one was stoned. They had bottles and trash thrown at them but to say they were "stoned" is inflammatory and paints them purely as victims, which they are not.

Both sides were wrong in this situation. The preachers were wrong to go there and prosthelytize the way they did and the crowd is guilty of over reacting. It all could have been avoided. Extremists in any religion seem to create chaos, and bad sh*t

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lolreligion

second line.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by imod02
It seems that every were religions are been made fight each other, im just wondering who is behind this, who is playing people like puppets, who has the most to win from religions fighting each other. Its not only in the USA it seems to be every were all over europe. Any idears people.

Supposedly the destruction of religion is part of the overall plan to create a "one world religion".

Check out the 'Congress of World Religions' and their pyramid HQ, the "Palace of Peace and Reconciliation" in Astana.

Google this " Illuminati plot destroy religion".
There should be millions of results and at least 1/10th of them should be somewhat educational (with evidence) without too much 'wild claims without any evidence'.

Be careful though to find a good source of info because a lot of them are way off the mark.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Lolreligion

second line.

Exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join