It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Probably staged. Those "Christians" must have been paid really well to risk being in that situation. Divide and conquer has always been the plan all along.

Those Muslims are pathetic. You have to feel sorry for them.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

So the only way to protest is spouting inflammatory rhetoric? Don't you think these protestors could have found a way to protest without hate? How often does someone listen to your perspective when you are in their face with insults and telling them they are going to burn in hell if they don't listen? This was not a protest. This was a verbal assault meant stir up hate and violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Who the hell strolls into a Muslim festival carrying hate signs and yelling that Muslims are evil then whinges about those same Muslims fighting back? As far as I am concerned these Christians were lucky the Muslims didn't do anything worse to them, and even if they had I would say it was almost deserved.

If you walk into fire, expect to get burnt. You certainly don't whinge about it later.

Yeah man! Any illegal aliens march in to me town demanding citizenship and burning US flags are going to get a beat down! Can I get a hell yeah?

link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Guess you missed the memo about neo nazis and the KKK.

link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Guess you missed the memo about neo nazis and the KKK.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by PvtHudson

I can just imagine what would happen if a Muslim group went to a fundamentalist southern baptist festival and started praising allah.

People would die.

What shred of evidence do you have to back that up besides your clear hatred and bigotry towards Christians?

Have you ever been around sounthern fundamentalist baptist's?

I have, and trust me when I say that people would die.

Not all of them are prone to violent reactions, but we are talking an=bout hardcore bible bangers, speaking in tounges hardcore. So yes, in my opinion it would end badly if they took the same tone as the xtians at the Muslim festival.

Extremists exist in every religion.

So no, you don't have a single shred of evidence to back up your hateful claims?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I can just imagine what would happen if a Muslim group went to a fundamentalist southern baptist festival and started praising allah.

People would die.

What shred of evidence do you have to back that up besides your clear hatred and bigotry towards Christians?

Are you kidding me? Muslims don't have to attend a Christian Rally to be attacked. Entire regions of the USA are one big "Christian Rally"..

Try this one...

9/11 Hate-Crime Victim Seeks To Save His Attacker

Just 10 days after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Rais Bhuiyan was working at a gas station in Dallas when he was shot in the face by a man named Mark Stroman.

Stroman was on a shooting spree, targeting people who appeared to be Muslim or of Middle Eastern descent. Stroman is due to be executed July 20; Bhuiyan, the only survivor of the attacks, is fighting to save his life.

www.npr.org...

He is even suing Govenor Rick Perrry to stop the execution.

You can save the effen Muslim Hate Propaganda...it is anti-christian and anti-american.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Baptist don't believe in speaking in tongues, I don't believe you would find many Baptist killing anyone, I highly doubt that.

My uncle was a Baptist minister,

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

I kind of feel like you are talking about Don Imus and his nappy headed hos fiasco.

Thanks I corrected it....

Isn't verbal assault a form of spousal abuse....and can be more damaging than a physical assault.

My kids are half Asian, so what if a group decided to stand out by their bus stop every morning with signs that read "half Asians are the devils spawn..." or something like that. This is abuse in IMHO that could be more damaging than physical violence...

Also, don't most towns want protestor to register their protest in advance and where they plan on protesting or be in violation unlawful assembly laws?

edit on 27-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalk

Probably staged. Those "Christians" must have been paid really well to risk being in that situation. Divide and conquer has always been the plan all along.

Those Muslims are pathetic. You have to feel sorry for them.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

I was wondering if it was staged too, but not for the same reasons you say,

This being a conspiracy site and all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Baptist don't believe in speaking in tongues, I don't believe you would find many Baptist killing anyone, I highly doubt that.

My uncle was a Baptist minister,

The ones I served in the Army with did.

They even handled snakes a few times a year.

There are about 100 different baptist sects down south, and if Lutherans are any indication, they likely don't get along.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

As was I... pretty elementary scenario - provoke the Arab festival attendees into an attack and then claim victim-hood.

Not that I think the Arab festival attendees are innocent victims either - they let themselves get provoked. Both sides showed their, err, true colors?

edit on 27-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
did anybody else find it exceedingly funny as to how the guy filming the camera never gave us a good look at the signs his group was holding up? talk about freudian documentation, amirite?

i'll certainly say that nobody is right here, given that this happened under the rule of our constitution. the police should have given them more protection, the "christians" should have been more creative and came up with something positive to say, and the "muslims" should have realized how helpless these people are for attention and argumentation.

now i'm not saying that our constitution posits that we can deal with a situation like this to make all parties happy, rather that in hindsight they should have all at least attempted to be like minded. clearly this is too much to ask for, but i guess that's why there's a 24 page trail of conversation about this.

these "christians" should have picked better signs to come to a religious festival with other than ones that try to insult and belittle said religion. that's just ridiculous, and i'm with you guys - they deserved it, even if it was illegal.

link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by grey580

Hate Speech says you... You people just do not get it. Is it just your point of view that is not hate speech? Their point of view doesn't get their turn at the table of the 1st Amendment? What is the matter with you people?

What a bunch of cowards we have here.

Then what is your take on the sign that says.

Muhammad is a ... Liar, false prophet, murderer, child molesting pervert.

I would like to know your opinion about it.

So when Comedy Central makes fun of Christians, it's hate speech? Those signs are directed towards one guy who lived thousands of years ago, not any single person or race.

No of course not.
However I seriously doubt that comedy central is calling Jesus a child molesting pervert.

link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, has a single one of you even watched the whole video yet?

Nope. The mob from both sides has ready-made answers before even knowing the context, instigator, situation and people involved.

No offense, but speak for yourself.

I watched the whole video, researched "United West", it's founder and organization, visited thier website. Found them listed as a "Hate group" by several organizations including the Southern Poverty Law Center. Googled for other pics of the protest to find out what "United West" didn't show is in the video.

Speak for yourself...This video is hate propaganda by a wannabe skin-head operation focused on Muslims.

Watched the video, researched...and then some.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have a question...

Do African American Christians do this i.e. stand with picket signs and antagonise an ethnic group?

I see a bunch of white folks annoyed at a bunch of "imma-grents/brown folks"...The crap that people busy themselves with, they could be making real change to their own live, those around them and the world, people wouldn't be so pssed off all the time.

Same goes for those Arabs (it was an "Arab" gathering, Arabs who are Muslims...culture, something people mix with religion)...Antagonists on both sides, that idiot shouldn't have thrown something at the white fundamentalists, doing so ruined any credibility they had to being harassed (or perceived to be).

Good day.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Who the hell strolls into a Muslim festival carrying hate signs and yelling that Muslims are evil then whinges about those same Muslims fighting back? As far as I am concerned these Christians were lucky the Muslims didn't do anything worse to them, and even if they had I would say it was almost deserved.

If you walk into fire, expect to get burnt. You certainly don't whinge about it later.

Yeah man! Any illegal aliens march in to me town demanding citizenship and burning US flags are going to get a beat down! Can I get a hell yeah?

That is a completely different situation to the one this thread is about and frankly I find it pathetic that you are resorting to comparing scenarios that haven't got a thing to do with each other.

Is this your argument?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Over a thousand years ago two guys stood up and proclaimed they each
were God's favorite dude....

and we're still debating it today....it would be funny if it weren't so sad

We should have just kept on worshiping the sun....at least you can see it

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Religion makes me sick. Drop the #in bombs already.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
did anybody else find it exceedingly funny as to how the guy filming the camera never gave us a good look at the signs his group was holding up? talk about freudian documentation, amirite?

i'll certainly say that nobody is right here, given that this happened under the rule of our constitution. the police should have given them more protection, the "christians" should have been more creative and came up with something positive to say, and the "muslims" should have realized how helpless these people are for attention and argumentation.

now i'm not saying that our constitution posits that we can deal with a situation like this to make all parties happy, rather that in hindsight they should have all at least attempted to be like minded. clearly this is too much to ask for, but i guess that's why there's a 24 page trail of conversation about this.

these "christians" should have picked better signs to come to a religious festival with other than ones that try to insult and belittle said religion. that's just ridiculous, and i'm with you guys - they deserved it, even if it was illegal.

From the signs they are a lot like the westborough baptist folks.

Just another bunch of wingnuts pushing their luck.

If I walk up to a group a minority youths in a bad part of town and start throwing the N word around, I could hardly expect the police to come protect me.

I'm amazed that the WBC wingnuts haven't been shot at yet, restores a little of my faith in humanity and damages it all at the same time.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join