It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes we have right to free speech and right to protest. But also the right to punch you in the mouth if we don't like what your

These "Christians" went Looking for trouble and found it. I'm glad my tax dollars didn't get used to help defend ignorance.
Use common sense just cause you have the right to say something doesn't always mean you should. Why bother arguing over which fake prophet is better anyway? If there was a god he would have put a end to this disasterous experiment long ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

They went in asking trouble. And when trouble found them they are all upset about it.

This. what else to say?

So you agree that people should have attacked OWS protesters, since it was obvious they were looking for trouble? Or is all this support for violent Muslims just because you all hate Christians? What is it about Islam that drives you all to so rabidly support it?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
Yes we have right to free speech and right to protest. But also the right to punch you in the mouth if we don't like what your

No, you don't have that right actually. Since when is ATS so supportive of violence against protests you don't like. Deny ignorance my ass. you people are ozzing ignorance.

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by TRGreer

Yeah they knew what they were doing.
They went in to cause trouble.

They weren't expecting any flack though.

What protest isnt looking to cause trouble or incite some kind of response? I'm sure you all would support throwing rocks at gay people who protest, because gee some people don't agree with their position.

You all are a good reminder of how tyranny comes to power. Every single one of you would stomp an iron boot on those you disagree with if you had the power to do so.
edit on 27-6-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreed.

To my knowledge, Jesus never harassed anyone with His message.
He even told the 12 Apostles to originally leave the Gentiles alone.

His sheep hear His voice, He doesn't need to use picket signs and megaphones.
All whom He has been given will come to Him, and He will never drive them away, nor will they be snatched from His hand.

This kind of behavior is usually sensationalized and used as anti-Christian propaganda. Propaganda for the masses to generalize followers of Christ as unreasonable zealots.

A true follower of Christ understands that it is not our place to judge. That has been solely reserved for Christ. It is our place to have compassion and mercy and be salt and light. It is not our place to make signs to instigate dissent and assemble to levy accusation.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by TrueAmerican

CHRISTIANS ?

Yeah right. More like fundamentalists carrying signs that were hostile to Arabs and then shooting it on video to say "Aww look at us. They attacked us because we're Christian"

NO ONE IS BUYING THAT STORY ! THIS AINT 1934

They attacked them because they were disrupting their festival with hate filled rhetoric and xenophobic material on the signs they were carrying.

Hate filled rhetoric and xenophobic material is still protected free speech in this country. Or is it? Is it only protected for Arabs, Homosexual Pedophiles and other rabid foaming at the mouth non-Christians? Your little rant is typical of the left.

If you read the post, which I recommend doing before replying, you'll see the post was about these people acting as if they were attacked for being Christian and trying to make it into "Muslims attacking Christians" scenario. Take it from a real Christian and a real American - those people are as Christian as Aleister Crowley.

Also, referring to that "little rant" as being "typical of the left" is, well, typical of false conservatives (I.e. Limbaugh/ Savage / Bush types.) "ranting" is gereally thought of as the nonsensical, pointless blather spilled out non-stop so that one's opinions can be spewed without the interruption of logical arguments. Making the point that this was not a "Christian" group (to which any true Christian would agree) is not a rant typical of the left, its just a bit of logical, obvious assessment of the situation.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

They went in asking trouble. And when trouble found them they are all upset about it.

This. what else to say?

So you agree that people should have attacked OWS protesters, since it was obvious they were looking for trouble? Or is all this support for violent Muslims just because you all hate Christians? What is it about Islam that drives you all to so rabidly support it?

I agree that they went looking for trouble and found it ... where does that statement point anything towards my personal feelings regarding anything other than what I stated?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No, you don't have that right actually. Since when is ATS so supportive of violence against protests you don't like. Deny ignorance my ass. you people are ozzing ignorance.

reply to post by TRGreer

Yeah they knew what they were doing.
They went in to cause trouble.

They weren't expecting any flack though.

What protest isnt looking to cause trouble or incite some kind of response? I'm sure you all would support throwing rocks at gay people who protest, because gee some people don't agree with their position.

You all are a good reminder of how tyranny comes to power. Every single one of you would stomp an iron boot on those you disagree with if you had the power to do so.
edit on 27-6-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by TRGreer
Both the Muslims and Christians were wrong. Christians went to this festival to get a negative reaction. The Muslims reacted with violence. Funny thing here is we blame the faith when its those who claim to practice these religions that corrupt and twist the message of these beliefs. Jesus is a prominent figure in both faiths and I see nothing of him in either sides actions.

That was my first post on this topic. Try reading the whole string before passing judgment.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This. what else to say?

Do I agree no. I don't think the crowd should of thrown things.
That's an attack. Those kids should be brought up on charges.

But let's be honest.

This is asking for trouble.
It's not a peaceful protest. That sign is as good as a verbal insult.
Bordering on hate speech.
edit on 27-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

NO you don't have a right to punch people in the mouth.

I thought I recognized those two officers,

They were from the show American Muslim.

Deputy Chief Mike Jaafar

watch.accesshollywood.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Free Speech dictates that you should be American enough to hear something that makes your blood boil but not resort to violence. You are a neanderthal leftist anti-American boob..You from China? You sure don't know how the very first amendment to the constitution works.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I agree they are not to smart,

Good grief.

What does he he have in the bucket?

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hate Speech says you... You people just do not get it. Is it just your point of view that is not hate speech? Their point of view doesn't get their turn at the table of the 1st Amendment? What is the matter with you people?

What a bunch of cowards we have here.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreed.

To my knowledge, Jesus never harassed anyone with His message.
He even told the 12 Apostles to originally leave the Gentiles alone.

His sheep hear His voice, He doesn't need to use picket signs and megaphones.
All whom He has been given will come to Him, and He will never drive them away, nor will they be snatched from His hand.

This kind of behavior is usually sensationalized and used as anti-Christian propaganda. Propaganda for the masses to generalize followers of Christ as unreasonable zealots.

A true follower of Christ understands that it is not our place to judge. That has been solely reserved for Christ. It is our place to have compassion and mercy and be salt and light. It is not our place to make signs to instigate dissent and assemble to levy accusation.

Great post - I allow myself to get too irritated by the ignorant to make sure a well-written explanation. I've been so baffled by how much attention is given to the people who act so counter to Christianity and try to claim they are the "real" voice of Christians.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Way to go, fanatic cultists! And thanks for dashing the dreams of the intelligent few that dream of living in a world sans religion but rather in a peaceful utopia devoid of all 'My god is better than your god" talk.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hate = Weakness

Love = Strength

Insinuating = Cowardice

Walking away = Courageous

These truths go beyond the borders of race and creed. In my mind, both those ‘Christians’ and ‘Muslims’ serve Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Negative. Gay people protesting are trying to raise awareness about their civil rights.

These guys are purposefully going to a Muslim festival to promote hate.

We have freedom of speech in this country. However not all speech is protected.
Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not speech that's protected by the constitution.

Intentionally holding a sign saying that Mohammed is a child molesting pervert is IMO not covered under freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This. what else to say?

I agree that they went looking for trouble and found it ... where does that statement point anything towards my personal feelings regarding anything other than what I stated?

Way to totally avoid answering because it would expose your rank hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So these Christians rights to be in public dont matter because they are at a muslim convention? Lol, your perception of the law is very flawed. And as for being protected by the police, every american citizen has the right to be protected by our police, thats why theyre paid by tax payer money. Way to be a violence mongering ignorant b@stard.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Left me speechless. Too many points to even deal with, but leaves with the clear feeling that organized religion as a whole is truly evil. Christian, Muslims, and Jews all blood thirsty religions, I did not say the people.

You went to a muslim fesitval to do what? Kick a hornets nest expect to get stung, don't be surprised when the muslims show up at a Christian festival next.

Cops out numberred, did the right thing, path of least resistance. What do want them to do break out the right gear.

This is America, freedom of religion, ALL Religions, religions change, they always do. Christianity and Islam are just the newest forms.

This is just one step closer to the brink, you can only add so many spices to a melting pot before the stew tastes like crap.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by PvtHudson

Intentionally holding a sign saying that Mohammed is a child molesting pervert is IMO not covered under freedom of speech.

It should be noted for the record that many significant figures in Christianity/Catholicism have been guilty of pederast relationships, usually with very young boys. Cardinals, popes, etc.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join