It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
Well , hello

That really contributed a lot to the discussion.. Why even bother to post that drivel? Trying to show off your unlimited source of ignorance?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What's that? Religion provoking violence??

Ya don't say.

No place for it in the 21st Century.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Exactly !!! U MAD BRAH

link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Are you seriously asking this question??? IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no moral equivalency between interrupting a Muslim gathering (which is wrong) and throwing rocks and other things at the people - which is assault i.e. a crime who interrupted it. Simply call the police if you want things handled.

Clearly, and not to surprisingly, these Muslims are in the wrong.

Inciting a riot is against the law, that is clearly what was going on here.

link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

You are spouting such nonsense! You clearly are brainwashed by the media. Did you ever met muslims in person? I met several hundreds over my life in different countries. They all welcomed me and or my family. They are not all, how the media wants them to be. We are in contact with four families that would gladly house us "christians" without a second of thinking (egypt),. I even slept togehter with some on deck or in the dessert. They´re really gently and nice people if you get to know them.

They shared food with us on ramadan at night. It was a nice experience.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

We have freedom of speech in this country. However not all speech is protected.
Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not speech that's protected by the constitution.

Intentionally holding a sign saying that Mohammed is a child molesting pervert is IMO not covered under freedom of speech

They have the right to put just about anything on that sign and walk wherever they want to with it.
Going into the Muslim festival with it all is extreme however; these people are perceiving series issues
No one had the right to throw anything at these people and it exemplifies how a crowd trumped the constitution
You are welcome in the melting pot but your are not welcome to your own laws
If you think anything about Mohammed on the signs is untrue, you can be $50,000 richer, all the evidence is in the Quran

www.faithfreedom.org...

Text
Sina's Challenge
I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:

a narcissist
a misogynist
a rapist
a pedophile
a lecher
a torturer
a mass murderer
a cult leader
an assassin
a terrorist
a mad man
a looter

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Exactly !!! U MAD BRAH

Why post the one liners and take shots when you have nothing of substance to contribute? You should get an ATS tax for all the one liners you post...

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Indigo5

Anyone know what denomination these protesters were?

"United West"...the protestors...are not a Christian Organization...according to thier website and mission statement...they are an Anti-Muslim ...aka..be afraid and give us money...organization.

Thier "denomination" is hate.

Does that help?

So they aren't Christians?

You asked for their denomination...not whether they call themselves "Christians"...Changing the question?

As I clearly communicated "United West(s)" Principle mission is anti-Muslims. So says their mission statement. If denomination was important to them they would have specified it there.

What denomination are Skin-Heads?

link   

reply to post by AGWskeptic

From the signs they are a lot like the westborough baptist folks.

Just another bunch of wingnuts pushing their luck.

Thank god, because if they were real christian, I would be very upset.

There are so very few real Christians anywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You asked for their denomination...not whether they call themselves "Christians"...Changing the question?

As I clearly communicated "United West(s)" Principle mission is anti-Muslims. So says their mission statement. If denomination was important to them they would have specified it there.

What denomination are Skin-Heads?

No I am not changing the question, lol, I thought your post or someones post said they were just an anti Muslim group and not Christians,

God help me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by dontreally
Are you seriously asking this question??? IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no moral equivalency between interrupting a Muslim gathering (which is wrong) and throwing rocks and other things at the people - which is assault i.e. a crime who interrupted it. Simply call the police if you want things handled.

Clearly, and not to surprisingly, these Muslims are in the wrong.

Oh, so now its Inciting a riot...Who attacked whom? Again, we go back to the playground rules of sticks and stones. Muslims can't handle real America. We get it.. they are a poor protect minority with no capacity for individual thought or American ideals. They will never evolve beyond what their limited imaginary prophet told them..

Sounds so much like the other sub-human groups that prowl around crying woe is me all the while assaulting little boys...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

ummmm maybe, maybe not, it is just you never hear from the real ones.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It almost shocks me to read some members claiming the Muslims were in the wrong for reacting when the Christians clearly went to the festival to cause trouble.

Actually, it doesn't shock me at all to read Christians blindly defending the actions of other Christians regardless of the fact it is they whom are clearly at fault.

Like I said before, the Christians were lucky the Muslims didn't do anything worse to them, I would have considered it deserved had they done.

But please, continue chewing on your low-cal ignorance gum.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by TrueAmerican

CHRISTIANS ?

Yeah right. More like fundamentalists carrying signs that were hostile to Arabs and then shooting it on video to say "Aww look at us. They attacked us because we're Christian"

NO ONE IS BUYING THAT STORY ! THIS AINT 1934

They attacked them because they were disrupting their festival with hate filled rhetoric and xenophobic material on the signs they were carrying.

I see guys with signs like this at mardi gras often. I never see anyone beating them or throwing things at them, cutting them or any of the sort. That isnt how america should be, in that video. The people with those signs in new orleans are usually met as anyone else with a sign. Refuse or oblige and walk on. To each his flavor. Why push? Why knock? Through out time, we've had many belief systems in cultures, it's only when they clash do such as the likes of the crusade begins.

Closed minded people if you ask me. There is room in this country for all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Over a thousand years ago two guys stood up and proclaimed they each
were God's favorite dude....

and we're still debating it today....it would be funny if it weren't so sad

We should have just kept on worshiping the sun....at least you can see it

I don't actually believe Jesus made these outrageous claims about himself, rather after his death people saw an opportunity to use him as a tool to manipulate the behavior of others, and boy did it work - people still send money to the pope.

True...actually Jesus said he was God incarnate, where Mohammed only asserted that he spoke for God.
And Joseph Smith had him on speed dial or something, I forget...

Did anyone else notice Obama pulling a cameo in this video?

I think we were supposed to understand that all this hate was all Obama's fault or something....
I mean, he is a lying asshole, but I think God gets the blame here....

I think God should just come visit and clear all this up....maybe take us all (and the solar system)
for a quick joyride around the universe, or something...maybe do a few card tricks

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"It's the liberal media man! All that political correctness stopping us from doing to these people what needs to be done!" Says the racist whenever he wishes to justify his racism.
Get real, this isn't about "free speech" so please don't use that as a cop-out. It's obvious these "ever-so-innocent" christians were looking for a fight. And they got one. And rightly so.
edit on 27-6-2012 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

How are they inciting a riot???

How do you feel about neo-nazis?? How is it Neo-nazis are allowed to have their public demonstrations, despite their supporting a genocidal movement, but protesting a Muslim gathering is "inciting riot" and therefore illegal?

By that logic, anything could be used as a basis for inciting a 'riot'.

I'm not defending what these Christians are doing at a moral level - they should just leave them alone; but in terms of civil liberties, and in defense of freedom of expression, these Christians have every right to be there. There is a fairly well defined line between peaceful protest - which is what they are doing - and violence which incites the type of response these uncouth Muslims are engaging in.

The problem I see here is the essential contradiction between Islamic piety (which is firey and aggressive) and American civil liberties. If they want to live here, they have to tolerate free acts of expression JUST AS JEWS are forced to tolerate the abominable demonstrations of Neo-Nazis and Blacks the parades of the Klu Klux Klan.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ummmm maybe, maybe not, it is just you never hear from the real ones.

You're right, I don't. I guess I was taking a shot at people who claim one religious faith yet they fail to live a life that agrees with the stated tenets thereof. Like our senators and presidents that claim to be Christians yet they throw away human lives as if they are nothing, which I think is in direct contradiction to the teachings they supposedly live by. Even taking pleasure at your enemy's misery is prohibited yet many of the "Christians" I live near do just that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I tried a little experiment today and the results were exactly what I expected,

Things are going to get much worse before they get better, and none of us will live to see it better.

What do you think the test was?

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join