It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

Yes that's a huge amount, take into cosideration, police, emergency services, and god knows who else, it's a lot of people on the ready.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Also if the main picture in the first link is "staged" the third bed with the pirates head could be a sub perhaps, or war ship? As it look more like an admirals hat. Are there any ships or subs due in the area at that time? Admiral law, new world order? It all slots

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Lets think about this logically mkay?

Olympics will have volunteers from almost every known country to mankind. Why would you want to risk sour relations with them because their athletes got off'd while competing?

Even if it wasn't London's fault, they receive blow back due to what ever interpretation the other countries would have. Preconceived notions being what they are an all.

It would be very bad for business if you get my drift, It would be in their best interest to not allow it to happen. Now if they wait till after.....then that's entirely different.

Allow me to suggest this: not all people are in the game for the same things as the rest of us. Some play a game far different and what motivates them is vastly different then the common man. I used to play chess with a friend of mine. When he won, we played it out until the last move was done, he insisted. When it was clear I was about to win, he simply knocked over all the pieces. I never "won" a game, he simply stopped playing by destroying the board - it was bad for business as I stoppled playing with him. If you've ever dealt with someone that is so unreasonable, so difficult, so rooted in their point of view that they seem just plain crazy, you only half know what is going on at the upper most levels of the game. At those locations, there is no reason that is ours, no logic that is ours, there is only the game for them and that game is beyond irrational, it truly defies understanding from our POV.

The Olympics is not an event, it is a symbol, who's symbols are actually the culmination of all the symbols each Olympic games represented with 2012 being the last. Each set of games in the modern era has been a symbolic piece, with this being the final piece. They symbols mean something to those playing that part of the game, we are merely the pawns on the chess board to the very few who make the moves. Imagine this, we speak in words, and we understand those words as long as we all agree on the meaning. They speak in "words" but the are not "abc" words but symbols that represent different systems of expression, vastly more complex then our word system, far more elaborate and far more detailed then even the most complex book.

The idea that they would not want to ruin things applies to many folks, but not those who spent the last 100+ years speaking symbolically through the stage of sports - their slaves entertaining them, and other venues of symbolism, this is their coronation event which brings together so much more then nation issues. It could be they intend to simply knock all the pieces off the board rather then loose, it could be the intended to show "we quit, you're on your own, enjoy the mess we made" or maybe then intend to show, "there is no longer a individual countries, only one..." or something else.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Marked not far out to sea, broken in two and beyond all help. 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. The truth of it is, this wartime souvenir is common knowledge. But whisper to yourself, you can see the end of the world from here.

Not wishing to break the drama of the moment, but if we try to base this on historical fact the actual amount of explosives is 1,400 tonnes, rather the 14,000 you state. A bang ten times less dramatic, even without the decay of the munitions since the 1940s.

More a ripple than a tsunami.

Regards

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Marked not far out to sea, broken in two and beyond all help. 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. The truth of it is, this wartime souvenir is common knowledge. But whisper to yourself, you can see the end of the world from here.

Not wishing to break the drama of the moment, but if we try to base this on historical fact the actual amount of explosives is 1,400 tonnes, rather the 14,000 you state. A bang ten times less dramatic, even without the decay of the munitions since the 1940s.

More a ripple than a tsunami.

Regardse

I was aware of that and it's not my statement. That's what it says on the writing on the wall. Pics of this are in my Flickr account. Have a look! Wiki and mainstream says 1400, let's be honest, it could be anything.
Edit, oops I must eat my hat, it's 1400 in poem. But I did read about much desrepancey about what was on board, will find and link it.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The "80ft figure holding a wand" is the GRIM REAPER????

This is simply incredible... With every new piece of information that comes out, my gut tells me something is going to happen and at the same time I start doubting everything as it's just too blatantly obvious... The fact that there is a ritual taking place is no longer secret, the fact that the UK gov is preparing for something big is no longer secret, the fact that there are lots of things WRONG is no longer secret,...

This can be added to this nice list:

- Olympiad X: Held during the Great Depression
- Olympiad XX: First real act of terrorism (Israeli's killed)
- Guess what this one will be? You got it: Olympiad XXX.
- Olympic stadium built almost ON radioactive waste from the 50's and 60's (Link)
- ZION logo (See Rik Clay and others)
- Predictive Programming in; Spooks Code 9, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, Cars 2, and so much more
- Ley lines on the Olympic park (again, Rik Clay did some excellent research on this)
- Street names in the Olympic park (more Rik Clay)

Can anyone still say there's nothing wrong with all this? It's not secret anymore, which makes me doubt a false flag a lot, while at the same time, imagine this really starts the end game? Combine this with a fake invasion, electrical grid failures everywhere (i.e. time for them to clean up the internet and get rid of all the evidence that is now still freely available), start of new conflicts, everything at the same time, nobody will expect it, nobody will be heard when they say "this was all predicted!", people will be too busy with reality to listen to the information WE had beforehand,...

People knew about 9/11 before it happened, at the time it happened everybody was too distracted, and by the time some of us were willing to listen, disinformation was such a success that even the conspiracy community was extremely divided over what really happened...

I hate to be negative, I try as much as possible to put all this in perspective, and I manage to do so with almost everything in life, except for this, I have a horrible feeling about the Olympics that I can't explain, I want to believe it will all be all right, but something inside me keeps shouting "DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!"

Damnit, I want to move on from this dimension, at 24 (at least in this lifetime) I've already had it, it's too obvious we're heading towards something major, wether it's this year or the coming decade, I don't care, just get it over with so we can all move on...
edit on 26/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just for clarification the huge figure is not holding anything, it just looks that way from the angle of the photo. More likely it is just scaffolding.

And while it is claimed that the 2012 logo indicates to the word ZION I think this is an error. To me they look like puzzle pieces that could be fitted together in a particular way to form a complete shape and I've been attempting to trying to fit them together in the correct formation.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: Added additional paragraph

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

It's a magician in this picture to me, or a conductor. At 9 o'clock you have III III, 33, symbolic number. Pyramids at bottom. 3+3= 6, 6,9... Dates. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
Just for clarification the huge figure is not holding anything, it just looks that way from the angle of the photo. More likely it is just scaffolding.

I first though that too. It's not lines crossing the river as no others do. This suggests the other lines are NOT a map. It doesn't match anyway.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

And while it is claimed that the 2012 logo indicates to the word ZION I think this is an error. To me they look like puzzle pieces that could be fitted together in a particular way to form a complete shape and I've been attempting to trying to fit them together in the correct formation.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: Added additional paragraph

I could put the pieces together to spell out "Orion"

I believe its all subjective

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe if people play about with things for long enough they'll be able to spell out the word BOLLOCKS because that's what it all is.

Imagined scenario's plucked out of thin air with either no supportive evidence at all other than 'it could happen' or whatever cherry picked evidence there is has been twisted, bent, misshapen, misrepresented or simply manufactured in an effort to support which ever imaginary theory is being espoused at that particular time.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Very good way to look at it i never thought about the child tantrum factor in life, being what it is. ANd you are right, many people have slighted views of the way things are. So much so that they feel the need to pressonto others their ideals no matter how uneven those ideals may be.

I guess like a blind man at an orgy, we're just gonna have to feel things out.

Should be eventful either way you look at it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

so you don't see the connections? It's all imaginary? Okaaay.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I think that if you look long and hard enough at anything you will see what you want to see.

And I also think that for some perverse reason some people actually WANT there to be some sort of attack during The Olympics and for many innocent people to die and no matter what they will believe that it's a false flag and some sort of NWO / Illuminati conspiracy.
edit on 27/6/12 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Feeling it out sounds about right. I'm not saying this is going to happen. But there are enough coincedences to take it into consideration, and be aware. Thats the point of this thread. Tell me how many clues before its no longer a coincedence? I have no Hard evidence, but lots of circumstantial.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I think that if you look long and hard enough at anything you will see what you want to see.

And I also think that for some perverse reason some people actually WANT there to be some sort of attack during The Olympics and for many innocent people to die and no matter what they will believe that it's a false flag and some sort of NWO / Illuminati conspiracy.
edit on 27/6/12 by Freeborn because: clarity

I don't want this to happen!
I live in the blast zone
. It's for awareness like I've stated. Just take the clues into consideration. If it is a false flag and people know.... It won't have the desired effect.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Feeling it out sounds about right. I'm not saying this is going to happen. But there are enough coincedences to take it into consideration, and be aware. Thats the point of this thread. Tell me how many clues before its no longer a coincedence? I have no Hard evidence, but lots of circumstantial.

You know what they say, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck....its a duck.

Evidence or no, people aren't stupid. And the very basis for something happening doesn't have to be overwhelming. In actuallity I don't blame you. If I was gonna be pulling the master caper I would want to be under the radar as well. Still subtlties exist and are hard to ignore, your right about that.

One would hope to hell that we're wrong though. i could think of better ways to prove a point than to use the olympics to further an agenda.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I agree.
This is a possibility to be aware of. And if I'd have kept this to myself, and it did happen. No one would believe it after. It's out there now.
All of these clues come from picture and art and poem that all just slotted seamlessly together. Then the photo in the daily mail overlaid perfectly too. Also the song London calling, please listen

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

f it is a false flag and people know....

And why the obsession with a false flag - why not a real and genuine terrorist attack?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

f it is a false flag and people know....

And why the obsession with a false flag - why not a real and genuine terrorist attack?

There has been a plan for world domination and new world order for years, No? Was the war on terrorism not manufactured? Is this not a conspiracey forum?
edit on 27-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join