It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by saladfingers123456

well typically here in the US, when there is a big athletic event at the numerous stadiums, there are always road closures, turning restrictions and the like. And yes it is chaos. But if 10,000+ people try to leave anywhere at once it is gonna be a nightmare

Nightmare is the right word I think!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

one weekend we had the cowboys stadium and the rangers stadium had events at the same time, and let out around the same time. So thats probably 150,000 people in a 3 mile are trying to leave all at once. Fortunately, i was working one of the events and didnt leave until 6 hours later. But i guess something good came out of it, It hasn't happened since.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
BBC makes £200m by selling iconic Television Centre

This was hidden away in the news. Just in time eh? I hope the new owners have a good insurance policy

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
Interesting...

G4S aware months ago of delays in Olympic security recruitment

It's saying here that people aren't showing up to do the work. Could it be that warning videos on youtube haven't gone unnoticed?

Here is the first paragraph...

Across the country G4S staff are failing to arrive for their important work as Olympic security guards. The company claims the scale of the problem only became fully apparent in the last few weeks. Even the Prime Minister says “the full extent of” the problem “didn't come to light until relatively recently.”

The rest of the article goes on about this that and the other, not referencing the opening line. This doesn't mean anything in itself, but I just find it interesting.

These articles are coming thick and fast. A new one every hour it feels like.

Ok this made it onto the news today. And I kind of see this as positive you know.

www.bbc.co.uk... security shambles.

Maybe as you said, the whole Olympic false flag conspiracey hasn't gone unnoticed, and the public are more aware, than those aware think they are aware. People talk, if one of my friends or family was going for a job there, I'd say, "I'd be a bit careful", explain what people are saying all over the place and tell him to do his reasearch first. Maybe this has happened. And most are saying F that for a job.
Maybe They would be less likely to attack their own deffenders of the system unless to provoke Ww3

www.bbc.co.uk... thousands extra troops.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
Righty... one more link, because I actually have to go and read it myself... but I've come across a blog that would seem to be following on the work of Rik C. Never seen it before and it was buried deep in google. I only found it after searching that date. Worth a look. She has an interesting theory on the potential centre point. THough, who's to say there will be only one?

Cheers

Sandra Barr

Lots of numerology on 4/8 in there. Nice find

I saw this today, some symbolism and numerology on the 27th opening ceremony.

www.in5d.com...

More dates

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting and valid points being aired on this thread, well done to those who are seeing things with open eyes...In reference to the pictures of the tower, my first thought was it looks like a DNA String..

Respects

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Double post...now theres a first..or is it second..or is it..... apologies to all

edit on 17-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Lots of numerology on 4/8 in there. Nice find

I saw this today, some symbolism and numerology on the 27th opening ceremony.

www.in5d.com...

More dates

Another good find. I need to sit and have a good read! Looks interesting though, and stuff I've not seen which is good.

Also, hello Captiva. Welcome to the party

I think this is quite a sensible thread, good to have you here! Some good conversation going on, without too much wild speculation. It's the only way to approach it I think.

With regard to it looking like DNA, yes I've thought that too... but like corrupted DNA.
There is also the snake-like look to it too.
edit on 17-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Adding stuff I forgot

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

A great find, that link posted - the video content on it is very informative, if not a little scary.

One good point raised during the video is that even if one ignores the alleged predictive programming, the numerology and the likes, it is very suspicious that there are some big names / celebrities who are not going to the Olympics for next to no reason.

That area I found to be rather suspect; David Beckham was a big part of getting the Olympics to London in 2012, and I know that he was not selected to be in Great Britain's football team for the Olympics. I imagine this could be seen in a few different ways, such as him being important on some level so he was chosen to get the Olympics to London but not to be there if any event were to occur, or, because he was not chosen for the football team after helping the country get the Olympics to London he is then angry and avoiding it. I am sure that there could be many other scenarios that can summarise this particular situation.

In the videos in the link posted, I struggle to think of any rational thought process that would lead to the advertisements involving the dead burying the living and how that would then be successful and illustrate its meaning well - if that is not some hidden message, then it is completely beyond me.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The designers of the tower wanted something to symbolise stability and instability. It's a funny representation, it has structure but has collapsed. But why theam it on that anyway. I know we are in duality and all that, and if this is what it represents... Well it's ugly. They should have planted a tree.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoMatterNeverMind

I visit that site daily, i didn't find it it was just there. It found me

either there is something going on, or there is a unhealthy proportion of humanity, paranoid as s#|+.

Two dates now, two events?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure how many are watching this thread, but there has been a whole lot of info added to this resently. I feel it could be worth a new thread, if anyone wants to put one together from the extra material added, feel free. Last minute alert? Lots here for members to see and pick over. I'd doit but in on iPad, I can't split screen and drag n drop its all cut, copy and paste and take me ages to make a thread, what with my one finger typing too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Also, I cant help but think there is meaning within the Olympic clock stopping when it did. The only association I can find is that the date it stopped 15th march, is the day of the official festival of offerings to Ra (Egyptian God).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Can you remember the time it stopped on? There may be a thread about this.

Here it is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yea it stopped at 7:06:56 and didnt restart for 6 hours...Im not into numerology, but Im sure there is meaning especially in the six hours it was down..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the Olympic opening ceremony has something like: the 5 rings dancing in the sky?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

dude...thank you soo much in clueing me up.....

im born and raised in london.....and i had no clue!!

Q) is this why they wanted the olympics in EAST london.....as close to the explosion (if there is one) as possible?

how could i not know this??????? i mean iv been on many a field trip... in 1986/7 we went to canary wharf before those big towers were built.....the guy doing the presentation took us for a meal....i remember him saying that the whole place is eerie...they had a haunted house in the middle of the site that none of the builders wanted to come near....

im going off point but seesh...im beating my head.....how can i possibly not know

peace

for those discussing the olypmic clock
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well...

I've just watched that series of videos Wif. At this point I have zero doubt. I've seen enough, that coincidence is absolutely out of the window.

The evidence is pretty much overwhelming. Pretty much most of the things pointed out in that series, I hadn't even seen before, and that is on top of Rik Clay, and all of the things that we have found.

The only thing I am stuck on, is the date. 27th or the 4th... or both?

With the 27th, it could be a marker to signify the Olympics, pure and simple. But everyone in the world will be watching the opening ceremony, so probably a realistic time to make sure everyone sees.

But the same could be said of the 4th. Something on that day for everyone, and when I think of the Olympics, I think of the 100m race as being the pivitol event, the one everyone talks about... and that is on the 4th. As said earlier, it is the busiest day of the games, so the impact of an event will be much greater.
If we make it through the 27th, then it has to be the 4th.

How much evidence do we have for the 4th? That Maths show seems important to me. A few odd connections.

The sybology of the set is undeniable I think. The subject matter is almost telling us that using maths, we can solve the puzzle. Then I remember reading on Sandra Barrs blog I found last night the following...

The FEMALE Trampoline event takes place on AUGUST 4, it begins at 2am and ends at 4.15am, the womb shaped dome filled with young girls should create an abundance of feminine energy! Plus this event will attract an audience of young girls, the energy vampires that organise these things easily manipulate people and events so they can harness the most energy. The energy of the virgin feminine is of the utmost importance to them, so what better event to harness that energy!

So... vampires and virgins (maidens?)

Then remember the 11 11 11 clip from the maths show I posted up? Watch it again...

That Maths program... 11 11 11 ... vampires and maidens

A strange connection indeed.

The 11 11 11 on that segment cannot be by accident. The guy even confirms that there can be no other answer but 11, so it was a guarenteed result by the big brains on the show. (Even the animation of the building shows an 11!)

I don't know how many people are watching this thread, and I'm reaching that point where I'm almost reluctant to speak much more on this, if at all.

I believe that whomever is behind this, whether they are in fact "evil", or they are just pushing mankind to fullfill its' destiny... I think at this point that they are giving out clues... a puzzle to be solved, so that the smartest/fittest are prepared and can get ready. I think they fully believe in survival of the fittest (remember the Olympic theme song by Muse? SURVIVE!)

If you live in London or you are down south, and you see this, you have followed the trail and watched all the clues.. you better believe that the time to make your plans, get your supplies and go is now... certainly before the 27th to be sure. I am still mentally struggling to believe it all, and I've seen all this stuff. Goodness knows how someone unexposed would accept it. Probably not at all. If you need to drag people with you, tell them whatever you need to. The truth might be too hard to swallow.

I feel like a loon for saying all this stuff, and a scaremonger. That really isn't me. I'm an optimist laced with realist. The clues are all there, and you have got to look to see them. But they are there.

If you wanted to know why they display their plans, the reason is above. So many turn away and think it is all rubbish because of this very reason, and the simple fact is that they are warning you, that if you are smart, and you put this together, you might just survive. They can't get much more obvious now, and the choice is pretty much yours.

On that note, I'll leave you with a song... that takes on a whoooole new meaning... and the only one that seems to fit at this juncture is...

And of course, if I'm wrong and nothing happens, then I'll never look for clues ever again and I'll just take life as it comes and get on with it. This has taken so much of my time already, and life is short.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

deeeep!

yea the dome represents the female womb...., the dome is known as the O2 like you mentioned....then you mentioned OZ.... well that weekend...on the 4 august...the wizard of oz is playing, at the London Palladium. an Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production of The Wizard of Oz.

also britian declared war on germany on 4 august 1914

french revolution 4 august 1789

4th august 2007...pheonix is launched

and in 1181 cassipoia supernova was spotted...this is a female queen constellation
earthsky.org...

other things on 4th of august is this freaky political link
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No problem. I'm glad you found this thread, and you now aware. That's the idea.
I'm born n raised in London too. You can only notice this stuff if you are looking, and you can only look if you are aware of what to look for as it's hidden in plain sight. Funny thing is, you don't need to look, it begins to just jump out at you once you notic a couple of coincedences. It's not stashed away in the secret volts of the Vatican, it's all out in the open.
Stay safe and vigilant.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join