It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Just saying here i went through this with the millenium the build up nothing happened.
2012 nothing will happen, Olympics nothing will hapen world cup nothing will happen
except penalties for england no doubt lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by AndyMayhew

When will people give it up ?

Hi Denver (I put Andy before),

I agree with you, and I'm probably one of the most certain on here. For me personally, in degrees, if nothing happens at the games then I'll be questioning what on Earth all of the signs were about, and why they are turning up everywhere.

I know that you don't know me from Adam, and I "could" be some internet freak, blathering on about "signs" and numbers.

But I'll tell you this, I'm a guy who has run his own businesses for the past 15 years, who is considered smart, focused and down to Earth by friends, family and not least my missus. I have an open mind, I do not close myself off to the ideas of others. I am not the sort of person who would be so vocal, and certain in a public way without very good cause.

When 9-11 happened, and then all of the strange numerology was found afterwards that pointed to that exact date prior to the attacks. That spiked my interest, and until now, was still unsure if we'd even notice such a thing if it were to happen again. But the fact is, we have, by the bucket load. So much so, that I have zero doubts.

If it doesn't happen, then I feel it would more likely be intervention, and not that it wasn't going to happen at all.

I urge anyone (especially if you are from London) to spend some time with the quoted sources in this very thread. You need an open mind, and not feel that your own beliefs are at threat, but accept others have different beliefs, and we are seeing their beliefs manifest.

Honestly, I don't want to scare people ya know? But anyone who is from London, who has ended up here, I just say this... be sensible.. look at the evidence, and then make your choice.

I really do understand how you feel, honestly I do.

edit on 19-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

That was totally different, and yes, that was a big non event lol. Personally, I ignored that whole thing. This... I cannot ignore.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatisthereal
Hi I've been reading alot about the olympics 27/7 etc. itmay seem insignificant but I found that in the Quran chapter 27 verse 7 says as follows
Sahih International
[Mention] when Moses said to his family, "Indeed, I have perceived a fire. I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves."

Just a strange coincidence I suppose

Sorry I missed your post, I wonder what the same chapter/page and verse says in the bible?
edit on 19-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I am not sure exactly how one would do 27/7 in the Bible.

The Quran is made up of verses (Ayah) and chapters (suras), whereas the Bible is made from the Old Testament and the New Testament which are composed of books which are then made in chapters and verses, there are (at least) 39 books of the Old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament, and not all of these books will have 27chapters.

If you search the web for "Bible", or "Bible online" there are plenty of sites that will let you enter a book, chapter and verse then give it to you, but to start you off with the first book of the Old Testament, Genesis, chapter 27, verse 7:

Bring me venison, and make me savoury meat, that I may eat, and bless thee before the LORD before my death.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Just came across this on in5d,
www.youtube.com...
I know they used to do this in the cinema with food to make you want a burger or hotdog.
Hoax? If not what?

edit on 19-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Well, apparently it is from this advert...

The advert in question has a very weird voice over, with some guy shouting "You gotta fight your way out!"

That is very suspect, and yeah, it does look like the stadium. A strange choice, whatever it is advertising.

Here, check it out...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

dude this thread is getting freaky......

as for adverts....THIS IS THE WORST ADVERT I HAVE SEEN...cmon look at this

end of world final edition fragrance!!!....lynx a top seller in the UK

as for your video above.....i noticed they always use a sport arena.....like in the new batman film......
though i do want that car.....lol

edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ah, ok. Could be a slip in editing the ads then, that's good.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Ah, ok. Could be a slip in editing the ads then, that's good.

Is it? That advert in its' full form is pretty weird. I don't know how old it is, but if it is recent, then it is suspect to me. Some very very strange messages coming from left right and centre at the moment. There really aren't many people awake to all this ya know. A million? 2 million? That isn't even a single major city collectively, and we're talking about maybe a couple of million spread through out the world.
I just hope and pray that word is being spread on the street, and people are wising up. It'll be a hell of a shock if you ask me.

On the subject of seeing the same numbers over and over again... just another article from the telegraph...

This time about "The best gardens sowing seeds of Olympic Glory".. .Here is the first paragraph...

London’s Olympic Park, at just under a square mile, is the largest new park in the city for more than 100 years. For gardeners, the most exciting part will be the extensive and dramatic perennial planting, designed to be part of a permanent legacy. Around 45 hectares (111 acres) of planting and habitat will be created.

If those numbers didn't mean anything, they would not mention them. Certainly not in the first paragraph!

What baring does knowing the size of the garden really have? Also, how did the garden just happen to be 111 acres?

11 this, 11 that, 11 the other... I'm sorry, but anyone who says the signs are not there must be insane, or willingly blind. Wake up people!!!! Jeeeez.
edit on 19-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think flooding is the key theme here, as pushed by Wifi. But I've learned something else about the Tees Barrage opening, which might be significant, and not mentioned on the BBC video.

Here is the video again... Floodgates go bang at royal opening of white water course

So, on further research, I have just found out that on that same event, the Queen was treated to a fly over of the Vulcan Bomber... yes, the very bomber that was used to carry Nuclear weapons. Is that significant?

Tees Barrage and Vulcan bomber

Why that plane? Why at this event?

Some updated info to answer my own questions... and this doesn't get any better... here is the caption underneith the photo on that article...

The aircraft had been scheduled to take part in a flypast over the Thames on the day of the Diamond Jubilee river pageant in June, but a combination of engine problems and bad weather scuppered the aerial display

So they do it an event that would seem to mirror the bursting of the Thames barrier? Hmmmmm
edit on 19-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Added fresh info

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One last thing...

As something to look out for... and nothing at all might happen, but it is a bit of a test really.

Tomorrow at 12:53pm UK time, it will be 7 days, 7 hours, and 7 minutes to the official start of the Olympic games. Keep an eye on the news for anything happening around then. From my understanding, 7 is pretty significant, and they do have numerical time counting from the starting and ending of events. So I just wonder if they might mark this also.
The olympic clock seems to be all over the place.

Anyway, just a consideration, and I wanted to put up the concept prior to the time, just in case. Call it a test.. probably means nothing though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

salad...i hope you dont mind...i used some of your info for my new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No probs mate, but I think the connection was a bit tenuous
They haven't been reading/watching what you have. Heh

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The all seeing eye is not evil ..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

the all seeing eye is not real.....its a concept IMO

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

peace
Trying to be funny ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

peace
Trying to be funny ?

kind of....lol.....but for real...its a concept

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

peace
Trying to be funny ?

kind of....lol.....but for real...its a concept

I know what it is ... nothings going to happen at the olympics
put your money where your mouth is as you seem to think there is and wager
Your playing the wit game with the wrong guy. Your move

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Feel confident that your theory is correct then lay your beliefs down
ooh and your money...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Feel confident that your theory is correct then lay your beliefs down
ooh and your money...

um..no one said this is fact.....

this ideology and symbology is not my game....its the game of the rich.,

how else would you get the rich to fork out cash....by making a gang, and symbolically try and prove that these things are DIVINE MANIFEST.....

just trying to stay ahead of the curve.

whats your issue....im connecting THEIR dots...and hoping to stay out i the way....as someone who is in london for the olympics...im sh*ttin bricks

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join