It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Kicks Lawless Obama's Ass on FOX 06 25 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The law and morality doesn't matter as long as he gets Obama out of office and puts those brown skinned people in their place.

Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Obama? Whaaa?
Sounds like you need to take up your beef with the Justices of the Supreme Court.
And the Constitution of the United States. Apparently there lies your real nemesis.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
From OKS hearing that Obama is anything remotely Constitutional makes me vomit in my mouth.

The dude should be hung for treason. After all we are in war-time.... thanks to him.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Point - there should be segregation, but in reality "innocent until proven guilty" is a theory. In Reality if we truly practicced this, the would be no bail, no custody, etc until after the trial. So I agree on some points, the reality is the system as a whole is flawed. What Arpaio is doing is a symptom, not the disease itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
. After all we are in war-time.... thanks to him.

at the risk of derailing, please do elaborate on this comment...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Uh no, he would not be a better president. Arapio steals tax payer money, falsely arrests people, and uses prisoners to promote his book. He's corrupt and could care less about the constitution. If you are going to ignore all of that over illegal aliens then you're a moron and deserve Obama.

Federal Judge Neil V. Wake ruled in 2008, and again in 2010, that the Maricopa County jails violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues.[25][26] This ruling was a result of a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, which alleged that "Arpaio routinely abused pre-trial detainees at Maricopa County Jail by feeding them moldy bread, rotten fruit and other contaminated food, housing them in cells so hot as to endanger their health, denying them care for serious medical and mental health needs and keeping them packed as tightly as sardines in holding cells for days at a time during intake."[48]

An analysis by the Maricopa County Office of Management and Budget, completed in April 2011, found Arpaio had misspent almost $100 million over the previous 5 years.

Arpaio used the detention fund to pay for investigations of political rivals, and activities involving his human-smuggling unit.

The analysis also showed a number of inappropriate spending items, including a trip to Alaska where deputies stayed at a fishing resort, and trips to Disneyland.

The Republic also found that a restricted jail enhancement fund was improperly used to pay for out-of-state training, a staff party at a local amusement park, and a $456,000 bus, which was purchased by Arpaio in violation of county procurement rules.[85][90]

Such a great guy.

edit on 27-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Joe is nothing more than a media whore.

Jan Brewer is just plain crazy. I wish Obama what have smacked the bitch when she stuck her finger in his face.

Why is it the people who love Joe so much are usually retired and live here only part time or live in some other state altogether?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It all sounds good in theory but they will and do arrest people who can not provide information on themselves , that is the real world not the paper one .

And if this is true, they open themselves up to a myriad of lawsuits and retribution.

They get away with it because the average person in america today cant be bothered to research for themselves, and instead takes law enforcements' word on what is legal and illegal.

learn your rights people. Its the only way to use them.

I would challenge you to get pulled over for speeding or running a red light. Then when the cop comes up and asks you for identification just sit there, say nothing, and give him nothing. It may be your right, but you will be detained or arrested for failing to cooperate or obstruction, or something else. And while you in jail, continue to not say who you are or provide info on who you are. See how far you get.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
All those for Joe are such hypocrites..

These idiots are claiming he is all about the constitution but cheer when he stomps all over the Mexican American rights. So basically Joe is all about...if your brown that gives him the right to assume your illegal...never mind you might have been born in America,,,,but if your brown ...your rights go out the window,

Now if some white guy in another state is stopped and questioned like this or assumed to be a bad guy and if another police official does the exact same thing...these fools will bytch and moan about their American rights and how they are being trampled over. They would bring up the constitution in defense of this guy and point out that he is innocent until proven guilty and that the cops had no right to assume he was anything but innocent.

So basically these people are saying the constitution only matters when it concerns white people...but if your brown...then too bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
look - when ever I post something about sheriff Joe - its like half of you are for joe and the other half are against joe. let me tell you - if Joe didn't have something - Washington wouldn't even bother giving him the time of day. so what that says is Joe has something and this being the President who has basically rubbed my face into the dirt - Go Get Em Joe -

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

You are required to have drivers license to operate a motor vehicle on a public road. That is not the same thing is being required to have ID.

edit on 6/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

The investigation of good ole' Joe has nothing to do with Obama...

Joe Arpaio investigation began in 2008

So please quit lying...that it was Obama who started the investigation due to fear that ole' Joe was on to him.
edit on 27-6-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It all sounds good in theory but they will and do arrest people who can not provide information on themselves , that is the real world not the paper one .

And if this is true, they open themselves up to a myriad of lawsuits and retribution.

They get away with it because the average person in america today cant be bothered to research for themselves, and instead takes law enforcements' word on what is legal and illegal.

learn your rights people. Its the only way to use them.

I would challenge you to get pulled over for speeding or running a red light. Then when the cop comes up and asks you for identification just sit there, say nothing, and give him nothing. It may be your right, but you will be detained or arrested for failing to cooperate or obstruction, or something else. And while you in jail, continue to not say who you are or provide info on who you are. See how far you get.

You're mixing two scenarios. It is the law that you have a license to drive, therefore, if you are stopped while driving, it is the law that you must prove that you are licensed.

This is not at all the same thing as "stop and identify". Please do not be so deceitful.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
look - when ever I post something about sheriff Joe - its like half of you are for joe and the other half are against joe. let me tell you - if Joe didn't have something - Washington wouldn't even bother giving him the time of day. so what that says is Joe has something and this being the President who has basically rubbed my face into the dirt - Go Get Em Joe -

Thats simply not true. Your assertion is that they would not bother with him if he did not have soemthing on Obama. So, you are saying that:

A)Obama started the chain of being investigated, which is a flat out lie. Ol' Joe has been under investigation since before Obama was in office.

and

B)The gov't wouldn't/shouldn't care about a sheriff practicing unconstitutional methods unless there is an agenda to go after him, which spits in the face of the idea that you are pro-constitution.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Obama has sold us out!

One must be LEGAL to be here!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
Obama has sold us out!

One must be LEGAL to be here!

Actually no.

The new temporary law clearly states they do not if they fall under the guidlines.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by snarky412

So, lets understand your logic.

If Sheriff Joe violates the constitution and steals tax payer money it's ok but if Obama does it then it's somehow worse?
Such a hypocritical mindset. Apaio would be the same exact type of president as Obama based off his record as a sheriff.

This shows that you all could careless about the constitution or being corrupt as long as it suits your agenda.

edit on 27-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

No... that's not what I'm saying........

The point I was getting at is this has been going on for several years, the investigation into Apaio. Yet nothing concrete has been charged against him. The publicity for this has not gotten so strong up until he started digging into Obamas past. And especially with this being election year and all the problems with the current administration, why is Apaio getting more attention from the media then Obama himself??

In other words, Sheriff Joe is not running for president or any other political office. He only controls that one county. And yes, he should be held responsible for any violations found against him when the time comes.

But the man in power, POTUS, who is in charge of over 314 million people, give or take a mill, is himself in some hot water but no media attention what so ever other than a 5 minute snippet here or there.

If you still don't get what I'm trying to say, I'm sorry.

I'm not defending Apaio....

I'm merely stating that he is not the big fish that is running for re-election as prez. nor any other political office other than the people-elect sheriff.

Yet the news is about him every time you turn around and very little about the current people running our country.

If the 3,000,000 plus people don't like the sheriff, they got the option to vote him out. He's not the only person with questionable dealings yet he's the only one that the media goes after with a vengeance.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Have you considered that Ol' Joe gets more attention because he SCREAMS for it? Because every chance he gets, he goes public FOR ATTENTION?

And there has been more than one thing that has stuck to Ol' Joe and his practices.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

I challenge you to reread that post.
Nowhere does it say anything about operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway. You need to carry ID on you for that. You do not need to take that ID out of the car with you when you get out though.

I challenge you to get pulled over for walking down the sidewalk and legally have to show ID.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Okay, I get all that...

Geez, you guys are just not understanding my point at all.

I am not defending the sheriff merely stating the difference of MEDIA coverage between him and the current administration's scandals. And he's not the one running for re-election of POTUS.

If you guys are blind to the amount of media coverage of Sheriff Joe VS. the problems going on now, with Obama and his people, I give up.

The media is all over the sheriff like gravy on rice......

But when it comes to the head of the U.S. running for re-election, there's very little said about their misuse of funds, whether it be medicare/medicaid money spent else where, or using tax payers money for the campaign trail. And can't forget the F&F...

Ever since the quest to dig into Obama's past, God forbid, TPTB have been relentless on their coverage of the sheriff, which I state once again, should be held responsible but is not the one running for prez. so why does he keep getting all the media attention???

Tell the people of that county to vote him out..... if they chose to keep him in office, that's their choice.

Kinda like a magician or an illusion if you will ~~
Focus all the attention on one man to get the people's attention away from the problem at hand....re-election of a prez. that failed to fulfill his promises. And their own plateful of scandals.

Both are wrong in my opinion and both should be held responsible, no doubt.

Media is a major player on who gets the spotlight....and right now they can't get enough of the sheriff. They need to focus on the what's top priority.... the presidential election and who's in and who's out. Not old rehashed news about a controversial sheriff in a county that the people keep electing to office.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join