It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Kicks Lawless Obama's Ass on FOX 06 25 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wish these two would just put on the gloves - get in the boxing ring and settle this thing "manu o manu".
my money is on the Sheriff - he is one tough SOB, Thank You Joe for being a Strong SOB,..,,
If you need me for anything like starting your car - or anything let me know --

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

JOE ARPAIO IS A TRUE PATRIOT AND HERO!

I can here the haters already.

YOU GO JOE!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Joe for President! Change immigration, make it work, become legal and contribute to the bottom line. Why is that such a difficult thing to ask? Why is this even a debate? You broke US immigration law and crossed the border ILLEGALLY! You committed a crime! When did we stop upholding the LAW!

Why oh why is this even an issue!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Arpaio is a pathetic waste of space.

He looked defeated and impotent right there...because he knows he got his ass handed to him.

Obama took away all of his enforcement options for the SB1070 provision that was upheld.

That's what you get for being pricks Arpaio and Brewer....karma sucks..huh???

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ha ha ha - look just because you got an axe to grind - I really dont care - I got a country to save. and Joe is right and you are wrong plain and simple...

edit on 26-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

ha ha ha - look just because you got an axe to grind - I really dont care - I got a country to save. and Joe is right and you are wrong plain and simple...

The Constitution appears to be on my side in this...sorry.

Unless of course...you don't believe in the powers the Constitution gives the SCOTUS???

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey

Joe for President! Change immigration, make it work, become legal and contribute to the bottom line. Why is that such a difficult thing to ask? Why is this even a debate? You broke US immigration law and crossed the border ILLEGALLY! You committed a crime! When did we stop upholding the LAW!

Why oh why is this even an issue!

I agree. I have not one single problem with ANY coming here, just do it legally. The illegals collecting monster sized welfare checks alone should make any tax paying American upset.
My neighbors directly across from me when I lived in Columbus, OH were great. Even though it was a 3bd home with probably 20 of them living there, they were friendly, respectful, no loud music, parties, no leaky cars spotting up the nice paved street.. Nothing. And always walked my dog over a treat when they got home as he was up on the fence barking "Look at me look at me" Where's my treat.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ol' Joe is a whore. Its all about attention, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ok, ready - please insert the articles that are on your side. make your case - I'm waiting... not!~because you dont got one. The Constitution only applies to Citizens of the United States - not Mexicans or any other nationalities - it even states you have to be natural born to be president - the cause of this crap -- we have an illegal servering at the whelm of blackmailers. AKA Federal Reserve or worse Chicago Gangsters. but I dont know anything - can I stick my head back in the sand....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It also amazes me how so many here can claim to be defenders of the Constitution and at the same time defend Arpaio so vehemently. Him and his department have been shown in the court of law to take part in unconstitutional practices. It just doesn't make sense. He spits on the Constitution when it doesn't suit his agenda and yet if you listened to people on here he's pretty much the greatest and most patriotic American since George Washington.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It also amazes me how so many here can claim to be defenders of the Constitution and at the same time defend Arpaio so vehemently. Him and his department have been shown in the court of law to take part in unconstitutional practices. It just doesn't make sense. He spits on the Constitution when it doesn't suit his agenda and yet if you listened to people on here he's pretty much the greatest and most patriotic American since George Washington.

I value your input and we've talked before about Arpaio. I only wish to know what you are referring to here.

Can you please detail some of his unconstitutional actions? I am unaware of them.

If they are about his chain gangs, pink underwear, and tent city then never mind because, I love those ideas and those are not suppose to be pleasantries while incarcerated.

I am only curious if I am missing something. If he had broken the law as you say, would he not be gone from said position?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Unless of course...you don't believe in the powers the Constitution gives the SCOTUS???

The constitution has been shredded and if it was pheld then these illegals would be forced to go through the proper chanels to become citizens . The fact they do not have to produce paperwork showing who they are is a joke , in my state Massachusetts they can detain you for not having identification and I assure it is the same in all states .

If I was sheriff joe I would just keep locking them up and start chain gangs cleaning the roads and cities , painting public buildings , paving roads by hand with Manuel
labor . They would be quick to say where they are from then after months of free labor to the state .

I have no problem with admitting people, to this country but use the proper methods to do so . Obama is scum and is purposely trying to destroy America .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I value your input and we've talked before about Arpaio. I only wish to know what you are referring to here.

Can you please detail some of his unconstitutional actions? I am unaware of them.

If they are about his chain gangs, pink underwear, and tent city then never mind because, I love those ideas and those are not suppose to be pleasantries while incarcerated.

I am only curious if I am missing something. If he had broken the law as you say, would he not be gone from said position?

Google Ol' Joe. There are dozens of cases against him where his practices have been declared unconstitutional. Its nothing new.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

in my state Massachusetts they can detain you for not having identification and I assure it is the same in all states

No...no they can't.

Massachusettes isn't even a stop and identify state...you don't have to tell a police officer anything in your state if you haven't been arrested.

And there is no State in the nation that requires you to have a piece of documentation for identification...even stop and identify states only require verbal identification.

If I was sheriff joe I would just keep locking them up and start chain gangs cleaning the roads and cities , painting public buildings , paving roads by hand with Manuel labor . They would be quick to say where they are from then after months of free labor to the state .

And when he mistakenly does this to a US citizen that he thinks "looks" illegal...then what???

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Pretty sad, isnt it, that people havent even bothered to research their rights? that people dont know that they are fully allowed to stand mute in the presence of a cop if they are not under arrest? And even then, they have the right to remain silent.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

The constitution has been shredded and if it was pheld then these illegals would be forced to go through the proper chanels to become citizens . The fact they do not have to produce paperwork showing who they are is a joke , in my state Massachusetts they can detain you for not having identification and I assure it is the same in all states .

If I was sheriff joe I would just keep locking them up and start chain gangs cleaning the roads and cities , painting public buildings , paving roads by hand with Manuel
labor . They would be quick to say where they are from then after months of free labor to the state .

I have no problem with admitting people, to this country but use the proper methods to do so . Obama is scum and is purposely trying to destroy America .

See Now...
Your comment is something I can relate with. I feel the same way. Ship the damned illegals out of here if not putting them to work "chained together". Call me harsh but, illegals coming here and running over CITIZENS when drunk killing them, killing people, pillaging the system for monster welfare etc.. should upset all and does piss off this tax payer. Obama squirming for the Hispanic vote as he clearly is makes me want to hurl.

If they come here and do it legally, can read and speak adequate English, know how many states we actually have (unlike Obama) than all is great.

edit on 26-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: type-o

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes, sad but not unexpected.

It is also a bit frightening so many people think they have to carry ID on them at all times or be at risk of being arrested. How can they think this and also think they live in a free country???

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin

Originally posted by Azadok2day

See Now...
Your comment is something I can relate with. I feel the same way. Ship the damned illegals out of here if not putting them to work "chained together". Call me harsh but, illegals coming here and running over CITIZENS when drunk killing them, killing people, pillaging the system for monster welfare etc.. should upset all and does piss off this tax payer. Obama squirming for the Hispanic vote as he clearly is makes me want to hurl.

If they come here and do it legally, can read and speak adequate English, know how many states we actually have (unlike Obama) than all is great.

edit on 26-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: type-o

1)Speaking english is not a prerequisite to be a citizen of this country.
2)LEGAL drunk drivers kill far more people than illegal ones.
3)Slavery is outlawed in america.
4)There are far more legals on welfare than illegals.
5)MANY, MANY citizens do not know how many states we have. ANd again, that is not a prerequisite.

Are we just changing rules now because we feel like it?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That's what you get for being pricks Arpaio and Brewer....karma sucks..huh???

Polling has found the law to have majority support in Arizona and nationwide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Who's the Pricks, Open Border and Sanctuary City People or Law Abiding Citizens?
You don't have to answer that, we pretty much know your response.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

ok, ready - please insert the articles that are on your side. make your case - I'm waiting... not!~because you dont got one. The Constitution only applies to Citizens of the United States - not Mexicans or any other nationalities - it even states you have to be natural born to be president - the cause of this crap -- we have an illegal servering at the whelm of blackmailers. AKA Federal Reserve or worse Chicago Gangsters. but I dont know anything - can I stick my head back in the sand....

Actually, I believe this is incorrect. The Government views the Constitution as applying to "anyone who is in the United States", rather than just United States citizens. LEGAL immigrants are not citizens and are protected by the Constitution.

I believe a firm interpretation of Constitutional law would show that unfortunately it protects illegals living in the United States, as well.

You DO have to be natural born to be President, but you DON'T have to be natural born to be protected by The Constitution.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join