It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Kicks Lawless Obama's Ass on FOX 06 25 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

reply to post by mantarey

reply to post by 1BornPatriot

reply to post by Juggernog

reply to post by Chance321

Read my post about him above or click here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still in love with him? Still think he is a patriot even though he violates the constitution? Steals tax payer money?

Still want Joe for president? If you do you are a hypocrite and do not care about the constitution.

edit on 27-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You know, I've done a lot of research on Sheriff Joe because every one talks about his lawlessness and violations against people, using tax payers money and so on and so forth. Investigations right and left on this guy.

Well, after all this time, why doesn't any of the charges stick? I mean, if he's so guilty and there's evidence of wrong doing, why is he still Sheriff?

The only thing I can think of is TPTB just don't like him......

His background is impressive so I'm sure he knows the law.

He doesn't bend or break and maybe that's why people don't care for him.

He's harsh and doesn't sugar coat the way things are, but that's his way also.

So I ask again.... What is with these investigations that seem to led to no where? Every body says "Oh, he's been investigated for this or that" or "He's in the wrong".... I know, I've read about it. But if the charges don't stick, why keep harping on it?

If there ain't nothing to find, why keep digging?

I understand why Obama has been after him, that much is obvious. But I'm starting to wonder if the propaganda machine is at work and has been for a while because Sheriff Joe is his own man and does what the people elect him to do... his job. Regardless of how harsh it may seem, he gets his job done and doesn't kiss azz to TPTB, whether it's Repub. or Dem......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You know what is so ironic about all this?

That the current administration, the POTUS himself, is under investigation:

The RNC is seeking a probe into Obama’s obvious misuse and abuse of his power, by making the U.S. Taxpayer pay for his campaign trips to battlefield states that would be critical for his reelection. Obama hasn’t really stopped campaigning though since he took office, so the amount of money the Obama administration has illegally swiped from the American People could be very large!

And then we have the great A.G. Eric Holder, who himself is guilty of not handing over e-mail scripts pertaining to the Fast and Furious scandal that he claimed he never had or some such B.S. even though Holder and Obama tried to use that Executive Privilege crap........ oh yeah, they held him in contempt.

The Media is having a field day with Sheriff Joe and he's only a sheriff of a county.

However, the PRESIDENT OT THE U.S and his people blow tax payers money or have their own scandals and you don't hear much about that. I guarantee they spent more tax payer money than the sheriff.

And what about the NDAA executive order they passed? I remember people griping about that being unconstitutional....

Double standard.......

What bothers me more is TPTB can do as they please and the media would rather harp on one man in one county.

And there was a thread the other day about misappropriations of Medicare/Medicaid funds to Cuba????

That to me is more important than going after a sheriff that is elected by his people.

edit on 27-6-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

So, lets understand your logic.

If Sheriff Joe violates the constitution and steals tax payer money it's ok but if Obama does it then it's somehow worse?
Such a hypocritical mindset. Apaio would be the same exact type of president as Obama based off his record as a sheriff.

This shows that you all could careless about the constitution or being corrupt as long as it suits your agenda.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ha ha ha - look just because you got an axe to grind - I really dont care - I got a country to save. and Joe is right and you are wrong plain and simple...

The Constitution appears to be on my side in this...sorry.

Unless of course...you don't believe in the powers the Constitution gives the SCOTUS???

The constitution has been shredded and if it was pheld then these illegals would be forced to go through the proper chanels to become citizens . The fact they do not have to produce paperwork showing who they are is a joke , in my state Massachusetts they can detain you for not having identification and I assure it is the same in all states .

If I was sheriff joe I would just keep locking them up and start chain gangs cleaning the roads and cities , painting public buildings , paving roads by hand with Manuel
labor . They would be quick to say where they are from then after months of free labor to the state .

I have no problem with admitting people, to this country but use the proper methods to do so . Obama is scum and is purposely trying to destroy America .

Chain gangs, huh?

Women, children, elderly an infirm as well as long theyre illegals, right?

How come you are not this rabid towards bringing the past criminal administration and elite bankers to justice for the economic crash and ILLEGAL wars of aggression, plunder and genocide?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

You know, I've done a lot of research on Sheriff Joe because every one talks about his lawlessness and violations against people, using tax payers money and so on and so forth. Investigations right and left on this guy.

Well, after all this time, why doesn't any of the charges stick? I mean, if he's so guilty and there's evidence of wrong doing, why is he still Sheriff?

The only thing I can think of is TPTB just don't like him......

His background is impressive so I'm sure he knows the law.

He doesn't bend or break and maybe that's why people don't care for him.

He's harsh and doesn't sugar coat the way things are, but that's his way also.

So I ask again.... What is with these investigations that seem to led to no where? Every body says "Oh, he's been investigated for this or that" or "He's in the wrong".... I know, I've read about it. But if the charges don't stick, why keep harping on it?

If there ain't nothing to find, why keep digging?

I understand why Obama has been after him, that much is obvious. But I'm starting to wonder if the propaganda machine is at work and has been for a while because Sheriff Joe is his own man and does what the people elect him to do... his job. Regardless of how harsh it may seem, he gets his job done and doesn't kiss azz to TPTB, whether it's Repub. or Dem......

Some of these investigations actually HAVE gone somewhere, all the way to a conclusion:

- When he refused to cooperate with investigators on the illegal search and seizure investigation against him, a lawsuit was filed to compel him to cooperate. Only after that was paperwork produced and and interviews granted.
- In the case of his misuse of campaign funds, he was fined over $150,000 for it.
- In both 2008 and 2010, it was ruled that conditions Arpaio was an advocate of were violating the constitutional rights of inmates. These rulings came as a result of lawsuits brought by the ACLU.

In addition to the above, there is still at least one grand jury out on him. So claiming that none of the accusations have gone anywhere is simply not correct.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Whew !

I read the comments and was relieved to know that not everyone is drinking Joes pink underwear koolaid

That man is no hero of anything. He's a ____ for the Prison Industry. The same one folks rant and rave about us being tossed in when the SHTF.

Rooting for your own enemies? They got you right where they want you.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The Supreme Court just like the politicians are as much bought and paid for as anyone else. And like the bible, anything in the constitution can be twisted and contorted to suit a agenda.

Of course you wont care until it effects you, someone taking away that which you cannot live without, then you wil be served cheese with your whine as you ride out into the sunset in the back of a waaahmbulance.

Im no fan of ole sherriff dudley do right, but he is very correct in his assertions. And like him or not he's fair. Which is much betta than what Obammy has been up to.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If Sheriff Joe violates the constitution and steals tax payer money it's ok but if Obama does it then it's somehow worse?
Such a hypocritical mindset. Apaio would be the same exact type of president as Obama based off his record as a sheriff.

This shows that you all could careless about the constitution or being corrupt as long as it suits your agenda.

Ok, first forget the constitution, just act like it doesnt exist, because your government is.

2nd, he would be better than Obama on just one count alone...immigration....the illegals would be hunted down. Thats what needs to happen, and Obammy refuses to even send em back.

1 for deputy dawg, 0 for PoTuS light in the loafers.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I actually explained this earlier. Most of the charges tied to Arpaio were brought against the MCSO as a whole. For example the unconstitutional conditions of the jail charges were brought against the MCSO. Because of these conditions the MCSO has had to pay out more than $50 million of taxpayer money in lawsuits. The investigation about racial profiling was brought against the MCSO as a whole. As a result the MCSO no longer has the authority to identify illegal immigrants and they have cost Maricopa County even more money in the form of federal funding. However, there have been a few suits brought against Arpaio himself. There's his election law violation in which he had to pay out $153,978. As we speak the is a federal grand jury investigating accusations of abuse of power which will most likely find him guilty as his partners in crime in the matter have either already been fired or disbarred.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Ok, first forget the constitution, just act like it doesnt exist, because your government is.

2nd, he would be better than Obama on just one count alone...immigration....the illegals would be hunted down. Thats what needs to happen, and Obammy refuses to even send em back.

1 for deputy dawg, 0 for PoTuS light in the loafers.

In response to questions about his alleged abuse of power, your favorite deputy dawg stated that there is no such thing as abuse of power. He said that if you have been given the power, you have it to use, there is no abuse of it. I just dont see myself caring too much for a person taking that kind of stance.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I wish these two would just put on the gloves - get in the boxing ring and settle this thing "manu o manu".
my money is on the Sheriff - he is one tough SOB,

But Obama's gonna have a huge reach advantage on him and also, as Tyler Durden noted, "skinny guys fight 'til they're burger."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The sheriff is doing what he was elected to do. Why is their a target on his head? Well because he is doing what he is supposed to do. Now if you look at Obama, Bush before him, and congress they are doing what their NOT supposed to do. Thats why the country resembles a giant turd sandwich right now. So I will side with the guy doing what he was elected and supposed to do.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

First - Do you have all the facts excepts one snippet from some news article. If Arpaio was truly guilty of what that article proposes why does he still hold office and why was this not brought to a grand jury and Arpaio indicted? Hmmmmm.... The is political posturing, if Arpaio is all that bad why does he keep getting elected? Obviously the folks in his county love him, well except for the criminals.

Second - Where oh where in the consitution does it state anything about inmate rights, please point it out. The consitution is for law abiding citizens. If the people in the jail were law abiding this would not be an issue. Some liberal panty waste judge declares unconsitutional, because we don't give thugs 3 hots, a cot, AC, a gym, free health care. Are you kidding me?

Third Hypocrite, Really! Do you hear yourself? Entitlement mentality. Look America is about self reliance, pride in making oneself better and giving your kids more than you got as a kid. A criminal is a criminal, and jails should be that, jails, not a fun place to be. Oh and yes I have first hand knowledge of wht it means to be inside, I worked in the prison system.

So don't go spouting liberal rhetoric off a couple of snippets.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Joe wouldn't waste his time or energy mano y mano with obama, he would probably walk into the ring and smack him with a bat. LOL Victory favors the prepared.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Again really, so when some uses the same evidence you used to demonstrate the tripe you are spouting, they are a hypocrite again. Mirror, you should really buy a mirror.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

He's not my favorite this much is certain, and while I do not agree with all of his positions (especially the one he did in hustler with lindsey lohan) I can say he has the right idea on some.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

Really? He's paid to pretty much torture innocent citizens? He's paid to not investigate rapes? He's paid to waste taxpayer money on perks for his employees? He's paid to house in friends in a luxurious jail while everyone else is sent to Tent City? He's paid to use his position to take out political rivals? If that's what he's paid to do then I guess I've had the wrong idea about what sheriffs do. See I thought they were to enforce the law not use their elected position to benefit themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

He's not my favorite this much is certain, and while I do not agree with all of his positions (especially the one he did in hustler with lindsey lohan) I can say he has the right idea on some.

Oh, I believe that there are some good things that he has done. Organ donor signup for prisoners, forbidding sexually explicit material for prisoners, prison radio station run from inside ... all of those are positive. But the nature of his legal issues (both past and present) and attitude towards abuse of power are more than enough for me to take the belief that he is not a good person at heart.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mantarey

Once again, the problem with jail conditions didn't have to do with convicted inmates. The problem was the conditions to which pretrial inmates were subjected. In the eyes of the law these people are still innocent. In the eyes of Arpaio he is the law and everyone is guilty. The Constitution says that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. These people were being punished before being declared guilty. Therefore his conditions violated their Constitutional rights not to mention human rights by denying them access to medical treatment.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join