It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Q&A Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wasn't Greece all "High and Mighty", once upon a time? Wasn't it the 'big dog'....way back when? And now, Greece is beggin' for bread? That should tell you something.

Another thing: AINT GONNA BE NO WW3! Not in the traditional sense of the word. Especially not in the era of dirty bombs and nukes. "They" got away with the Iraq war...i seriously DOUBT TPTB could do it again, and not face severe retaliation.

BTW....what ever happened to those 'terrorists", that "hate Americans for their freedoms"? Did they quit hating the West, after Osama died? Oops, i mean, after Osama was killed.

"He that has the biggest guns, makes the rules!"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Okay, so there are the following countries and organizations:

Egypt
Syria
Iran
Israel
Russia
China
Turkey
Greece
Israel
NATO and the U.S.

I think they are grouped into the following alliances:

Eastern Alliance
Syria
Iran
Russia
China

Western Alliance
Israel
Turkey
NATO and the U.S.

Contested Zones
Greece
Syria
Egypt

Just tweeking your groupings, and btw I love your questions and look forward to seeing the answers unfold as this year progresses:

Eastern Alliance (Dragon, 4 spirits)
- Russia
- China
- Iran
- Syria

Israelite Alliance (Tribes of Israel)
- USA
- UK and commonwealth nations (South Africa, Australia, NZ, Canada)
- Israel
- Scandinavia (except Denmark)
- France

Western Alliance (Beast/NATO, 10 Nations plus Vatican)
- Germany
- Italy
- Spain
- Portugal
- Austria
- Denmark
- Netherlands
- Luxemborg
- Poland
- Belgium

It may not seem this way yet, but after the collapse of the global economy and the varias power vacuums that occur as a result, these three groupings are what will come to be as God has revealed through His end time prophets.

Great thread and thank you for the great questions, I do not know the answers to them, but look forward to reading others takes on it.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Phage is the voice of the mainstream, and says whatever the dear leaders want him to say (not that he's a shill - just that he takes all the mainstream sources as gospel truth)... If the antichrist needed a campaign manager, Phage might get that call.. Though I doubt he'd take the job - it wouldn't compute that something written thousands of years ago might be coming true in front of his very eyes...

He has never, ever, ever, sided with a conspiratorial point of view, and wouldn't be caught dead in a thread discussing World War 3. It's way too treacherous, because he might actually need to give his own opinion about something. That, and there are very few phage-acceptable sources to quote when it comes to discussing the prospect of global war...

I now await mod-removal of this comment in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

BACK_ON_TOPIC....

Originally posted by darkbake

Okay, so I have a few questions. First people to answer any of them get stars.

1) Where does Greece fit in?

Greece are the example of what happens when you fail to adhere to NWO politik-strategy. They will probably limp alongside NATO, grudgingly.

2) Is the Syrian government or are the Syrian rebels killing Orthodox Christians?

I personally believe that Assad is a tyrant of sorts, but that he would never have contemplated turning his country into the ruinous place it is now without severe provocation. It's just too much like hard work. The Muslim brotherhood is not a pretty regime, and are definitely guilty of war crimes already, with worse (much worse) to come. Not only in Syria, but all over the ME and N. Africa.

3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians?

YES. They will be hostile towards all Christians, and ultimately towards all non-Muslims (including secular folk)

4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad?

Quite probably - but they may wait until the s. really htf. before going in hard.

5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes?

Russia will not get out of bed for any less than a challenge on its power base. If they feel that the US and NATO-led forces are in some way a threat to their 'sovereignty', then they will act, very decisively, in a show of supreme strength, with shock and awe tactics - probably against the US mainland.

6) Where does this leave Israel-Russia relations?

Shot to pieces.

7) Does Israel support Assad, why or why not?

No. Israel wants Assad out, and a compliant non-Iranian allied puppet ruler in place. However, they are likely to get an extremely dangerous hornet's nest run by the Muslim Brotherhood/ Al Qaeda. Which is precisely what has happened in Egypt...

8) Greece will probably ally with Russia, but against Turkey or what?

Greece are a small participant, and will go along with whatever NATO tell them to do. Or they will seek neutrality, owing to their crippled financial condition.

9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity?

Islam is technically hostile towards everyone but Islamists, though Christians have lived at relative peace in Iran for a long time.

10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area?

Yes. Iraq was the foot in the door. Afghanistan was where the US got their feet under the table.

9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here?

With great difficulty - likely to fail in a fair fight. Turkey are marching tough, but they will become less of a 'player' as time goes by. They may have been chosen to help stir up the hornet's nest, and if so, they are doing the work admirably.
edit on 26-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Phage is the voice of the mainstream, and says whatever the dear leaders want him to say (not that he's a shill - just that he takes all the mainstream sources as gospel truth)... If the antichrist needed a campaign manager, Phage might get that call.. Though I doubt he'd take the job - it wouldn't compute that something written thousands of years ago might be coming true in front of his very eyes...

He has never, ever, ever, sided with a conspiratorial point of view, and wouldn't be caught dead in a thread discussing World War 3. It's way too treacherous, because he might actually need to give his own opinion about something. That, and there are very few phage-acceptable sources to quote when it comes to discussing the prospect of global war...

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... seem to hit a nerve there....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Thanks I tried, most people forget that whole area has been in some state of war for all of human written history, it is all they know. Best way out solar, wind and water - eliminate the black gold.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My tirade was tongue-in-cheek. And don't roll your eyes at me young man/lady....

Phage is a level-headed guy. In fact, I'd wager you could balance your supper tray on his head.

He does provide a voice of reason, and rightly so in many cases. However, he doesn't seem to have a nerve in his body that would respond with any sympathy to the suggestion that the mainstream isn't always correct/ the government doesn't always tell the truth.

This is a conspiracy site, so I do find it baffling that members such as Phage, Chadwickus (etc) stick around so long, just to slam on all the conspiracists. I guess they enjoy it.

Anyway, this (and your response, to which I am replying) are off-topic, so I guess the mods might choose to remove them both.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here's mine:

Greece is important both geographically and strategically from an economic standpoint. The US and NATO (driven as they are by the imperialistic banking system) will try to create enough unrest in Greece to justify a "humanitarian" military occupation. This will make Greece a convenient staging area for the conquest of the Mid-East. This may have been planned some time ago, and perhaps is part of the reason the Greek economic crisis has played out like it has.

2) Is the Syrian government or are the Syrian rebels killing Orthodox Christians?

I'm guessing it's the rebels. I don't see why Assad would be doing anything to provoke the wrath of the Russians or lend any justification for the accusations being made against him.

3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians?

I don't know. If their interest is primarily to forge an alliance of Muslim states for the purpose of repelling invasion, then they might well be diplomatic in their alliances and not engage in persecutions likely to alienate their allies outside the Islamic world. On the other hand, if they're either true religious zealots with a hostility that defies common sense, or if they're easily manipulated by their enemies, then they might be hostile towards Christians.

4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad?

Russia already has a long-standing alliance with Assad's Syria. The "rebels" are West-back provocateurs. As for a Russian alliance with the Egyptian military (or any Egyption faction) I really don't know. I would expect any Russian-Egyptian alliance to be pragmatic and strategic, rather than idealogical.

5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes?

It's not bad for Russia to protect Orthodox Christians, and I think Russia will be wanting to get to the bottom of who is actually persecuting them. Doubtful that it is Assad- most likely it's the "rebels." Why is the West supporting "Christian-killing" regimes ? I don't think it's the regimes that are doing the killing- I think it's the West-backed provocateurs who are. The reason is probably to exaggerate the "evil regime" myth. In the case of persecuting Orthodox Christians, there could be an attempt to bait Russia into making a hasty move and provoke WWIII.

6) Where does this leave Israel-Russia relations?

I think Russia's position with Israel is diplomacy in the sense of "saying nice doggie, nice doggie, until you can find a big stick."

7) Does Israel support Assad, why or why not?

Israel does not support Assad. Israel wants Assad replaced with a western puppet.

8) Greece will probably ally with Russia, but against Turkey or what?

Greece may well ally with Russia. For strategic purposes, it would be in Russia's interest to help Greece out in the financial crisis and provide Greece with a good exit strategy for leaving the EU and actually repudiating the debt. This would accomplish two things: First, it would kick the slats out of the western banking juggernaut which could effectively stop WWIII before it happens. Second, it would thwart the US and NATO plans for using Greece as a staging area and strategic block of the eastern Med (which would block the Russian navy) by establishing a friendly Russian presence there first. The same could be said about Spain, too. Not as improbable as it might seem. Turkey and Greece have been at odds for a long time over Cyprus (another geographical strategic point). Turkey sort of sits on the fence and often plays one side off the other in most regional disputes. A deal over Cyprus might be possible if both Greece and Turkey decide there is more to be gained by cooperating.

9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity?

The Iranian government has shown no particular hostility towards Christianity that I'm aware of. There are Christian communities in Iran. Iran was also selling oil to Greece on good terms until the EU sanctions stopped it. Iran also has good relations with Russia as far as I know. I don't think religion is the deciding factor here.

10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area?

Yes.

9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here?

This is the key, isn't it? The most effective way for anyone to stop WWIII is to crash the entire economic system operated by the western banking cartels. Whether the euro or the dollar goes first matters little- the other will surely follow quickly. The banking system is already reaching the point of collapse on its own, and it wouldn't take much to push it over the edge faster.

Yes, I am an American, but an anti-imperialistic one.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

My tirade was tongue-in-cheek. And don't roll your eyes at me young man/lady....

Phage is a level-headed guy. In fact, I'd wager you could balance your supper tray on his head.

He does provide a voice of reason, and rightly so in many cases. However, he doesn't seem to have a nerve in his body that would respond with any sympathy to the suggestion that the mainstream isn't always correct/ the government doesn't always tell the truth.

This is a conspiracy site, so I do find it baffling that members such as Phage, Chadwickus (etc) stick around so long, just to slam on all the conspiracists. I guess they enjoy it.

Anyway, this (and your response, to which I am replying) are off-topic, so I guess the mods might choose to remove them both.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Okay, so I have a few questions. First people to answer any of them get stars.

Greece is a member of NATO.

It's a possibility, but we simply don't know for sure either way as reporting from Syria is sketchy at best due to Syria not allowing western media in, Syrian State TV, along with it's supporters in Iran and Russia will back Assad so they will report only good things about the regime, and western media will imply the rebels as hardy hero types, but we simply don't know, all media has an agenda.

[i3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians?

There has been tensions between Coptic Christians and Islamists in Egypt for decades, so I wouldn't be surprised.

[i4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad?

It's hard to predict what will happen with Egypt, Mubarack was a Western puppet, as for the new guy who knows

[5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes?

I'm not really clued up on that, but obviously Russia is a main arms to dealer to most if not all Middle Eastern Countries, so if protecting Orthodox Christians was it's main priority it would not sell arms, same applies to western countries who supply arms too.

[6) Where does this leave Israel-Russia relations?

Israel does what it wants, regardless of it's foreign relations with anyone

[7) Does Israel support Assad, why or why not?

In the first instance I'd say no, but I think with Israel it's a case of 'the better the devil you know', if The Assad regime falls, and it looks like it will, I think Israel will invade so as to stop Islamists taking control. Egypt had a peace treaty with Israel, under Mubarack, which allowed it some security, but with the Muslim brotherhood gaining ground there and the possibility of them taking control of Syria, this would scare an already paranoid Israel into yet more over zealous action, as it usually does, in my opinion of course.

[8) Greece will probably ally with Russia, but against Turkey or what?

Greece has very good relations with Russia, this is true, they share a common outlook towards the issue in the Balkans and the Orthodox Christianity link goes a long way but Greece is a member of NATO, along with Turkey, There are many unresolved territorial issues between Greece and Turkey, including Cyprus, Greece also has good relations with the rest of Europe, who in the past have tried to help ease tensions between Greece and Turkey, relations are better at the moment, but they still don't really trust one another. I'd be surprised though if Greece allied itself with Russia.

[9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity?

The Iranian Government is a Religious Theocracy, and run by religious extremists and like the Israeli gov, is a law unto itself, we know it hates the UK, US and Israel, so by default it most probably sees any ally of those nations as a threat too. Like with any Religious extremist, be it Christianity, Islam, Jewish etc, if you are not part of that religion then you are quite simply wrong and inferior. I think religion though is used to mask the politics behind all of disagreements in the area, to bolster more support for a cause. However, what do I know? I'm an atheist. :-)

[10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area?

Many people have said this in the past, when you look at a map of US bases and NATO bases around the middle East, they all suround Iran. They are basically protecting the oil for the Saudis, and other Emirates who are too scared to fight their own battles, and the US and UK are too scared of loosing lucrative defence contracts with our rich Arab dictator friends. So yes it's a possibility, it could however been used as an excuse by GW Bush to finish what his daddy started.

[9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here?

NATO has many theories on countering a Russian threat, in the current conflicts NATO forces have been restrained in it's actions, apart from the drone attacks of course, I think if it did kick off into a major conventional ground and air war, Russia would have a very bloody nose indeed, this I think is mainly because with the exception of, Denmark, Norway, Greece & Turkey, NATO forces are made up of volunteer professional armies, Conscripts never fight as well as volunteers. A war economy operates very differently from a peacetime economy, there is always spare cash to drop bombs.

Peace :-)

edit on 27-6-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join