It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Q&A Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Okay, so there are the following countries and organizations:

Egypt
Syria
Iran
Israel
Russia
China
Turkey
Greece
Israel
NATO and the U.S.

I think they are grouped into the following alliances:

Eastern Alliance
Syria
Iran
Russia
China

Western Alliance
Israel
Turkey
NATO and the U.S.

Contested Zones
Greece
Syria
Egypt

Okay, so I have a few questions. First people to answer any of them get stars.
1) Where does Greece fit in?
2) Is the Syrian government or are the Syrian rebels killing Orthodox Christians?
3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians?
4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad?
5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes?
6) Where does this leave Israel-Russia relations?
7) Does Israel support Assad, why or why not?
8) Greece will probably ally with Russia, but against Turkey or what?
9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity?
10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area?

9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here?

Thanks in advance. I hope I get some of these questions cleared up.
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure what your getting at, I been falling behind on my world politics(and conspiracies
) but I don't think Greece is gonna be getting into wars anytime soon. In less they pull a WW2 Germany style due to economic collapse.

Now Like I said I haven't been up on my world politics and but from little I've been keeping up on that tensions are building between us and the rooskies(we just can't seem to get along with those guys!) so if anyone can feel me in that would be cool!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
World war 3, collapse of world economy, initiation of nwo.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, I would have a feeling that more than that would side with the US if we needed assistance. Probably wouldn't come down to respective alliances when SHTF.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Answer: Greece and Russian relationships

Greece–Russia relations refer to bilateral foreign relations between Greece and Russia. Due to the strong historical friendship and the deep cultural and religious ties between the two nations, (the majority of Greeks and Russians practice the Eastern Orthodox faith), Greece and Russia enjoy excellent diplomatic relations. Both countries also share common political views about the Balkans and the world, with Greece being a strong supporter of Russia's stance on the Kosovo Unilateral Declaration of Independence. Diplomatic relations were established in 1828.[1] Both Greece and Russia are full members of the Council of Europe and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.

Greece is one of the few pre-1990 NATO member countries (alongside Germany for a time) that makes extensive use of Russian weapons. Greece first received many Soviet-era surplus weapons, such as BMP-1 armoured fighting vehicles, RM-70 rocket launchers, ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft guns and SA-8 anti-aircraft missile systems from the former East German National People's Army inventory in the early 1990s. Since then, Greece has additionally procured the TOR M-1 and S-300 anti-aircraft missile systems (the latter originally destined for Cyprus), the Kornet-E anti-tank missile, AK-74M assault rifles and ZUBR hovercrafts.

Greece-Russia Relations (Wikipedia)

Still, I don't know who Russia and Greece would side with in a war. But Greece has been kind of at odds with the EU lately.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Your putting way to much into this thought wise. I would have to say take many of the smaller players out of the equation and just relate to them as pawns because thats all they are.

Next you need to ask , not who is gonna start it, but who has the most to gain from it? then start in under that premise...you will find the answers you seek grasshopper.

Wars are a direct result of a more sinister motive that usually has nothing to do with war itself. War is just the end result when those motives don't pan out in a peaceful way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Okay, so there are the following countries and organizations:

Egypt
Syria
Iran
Israel
Russia
China
Turkey
Greece
Israel
NATO and the U.S.

I think they are grouped into the following alliances:

Eastern Alliance
Syria
Iran
Russia
China

Western Alliance
Israel
Turkey
NATO and the U.S.

Contested Zones
Greece
Syria
Egypt

2) Is the Syrian government or are the Syrian rebels killing Orthodox Christians?
3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians?
4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad?
5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes?
9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity?

9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here?

Thanks in advance. I hope I get some of these questions cleared up.

in your hypothetical scenario:

1. Greece goes with the East.
2. No
3. No
3. No
4. The West doesn't support this.
5. Unchanged
6. They are neutral.
7. Greece goes in the East along with Turkey.
8. No.

9. No such arrangement would ever emerge.

When Greece and Turkey fight with Iran and Syria, NATO will crumble before the first shot. China, the US, Russia, India, Japan, Europe and all of Africa and the rest of the world...

...would face off against Syria, Iran, Greece and a reluctant Turkey and cause a schism where Syria would crumble, Greece and Turkey would run back to the Western Alliance, but not soon enough to save NATO and Iran would be the sole member faced off against every nation on Earth.

Iran would then see they don't have a chance and submit...leaving fully exposed the jerks that would actually try to pit the world against itself for profit.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Thanks for giving your perspective, you are right about this kind of thing causing trouble with NATO I think. I'm really not that informed, that's why I'm asking people on here what they know.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

1) Where does Greece fit in? Greece and Turkey have been long enemies and still have contested lands, though peaceful. Greece is also an economic catalyst right now depending on how they handle their debt situation and their potential withdrawl from the Euro, they could undo some of the alliances and trigger a depression that will spread across Europe and eventually the US.

2) Is the Syrian government or are the Syrian rebels killing Orthodox Christians? Probably both,

3) Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt going to be hostile towards Orthodox Christians? Muslim says it all.

4) Does this mean that Russia is going to want to ally with the Egyptian military and Syria's Assad? Russia will ally with whomever they think they can screw over the easiest when the dust settles.

5) How is it bad for Russia to want to protect its Orthodox Christian brethren, and why is the west in support of Christian-killing regimes? This is not a religious thing, this is an oil thing. When this breaks it will be about black gold in the end and overriding power of that region for the remaining reserves, religion is a cover.

6) Where does this leave Israel-Russia relations? Where they always have been tenuous at best, but both have nukes and Israel has the US, so it will be a strained relationship but both sides will find out how to turn a buck.

7) Does Israel support Assad, why or why not? Israel supports Israel that is it.

8) Greece will probably ally with Russia, but against Turkey or what? Depends on how the war really goes, I feel bad for anyone allying with Russia.

9) Is the Iranian government hostile to or in an alliance with Orthodox Christianity? Muslims see previous answers.

10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area? Yup, you need a ground presence and Turkey really didn't wnat the US lauching from there, that is why we are still in afganastan. That and the CIA opium trade.

9) How exactly is an economy-beaten European Union, Turkey, the U.S. and Israel going to win a war against Russia, China, Iran, Syria and who knows who else? Anyone know the odds here? It is 50/50 the scary part will be when desparation sets in and who will be the first to lauch NBC weapons. That is when it really gets nasty, right now it is all jockeying.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with whatever Phage says. Can I have a star please?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
current syrian regime is protecting syrian christian orthodox as it had done in the past

the syrian rebels on the other hand gave an ultimatum to all christians to leave a village which they lived in for thousands of years otherwise they would all face prosecution.

the rebels are scum trying to destabilise the whole country and destroy syria so that Israel is one step closer to its goal, that is creating greater israel for zionists only.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
I'm gonna go with whatever Phage says. Can I have a star please?

Who is phage? And what is his expertise? You don't send a baker to do your plumbing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mantarey

Thanks, that was an awesome set of replies, I felt it was very well-informed. I would give you two or more stars if I could.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
DP

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Does not fit anywhere yet, but i would assume they would be dragged into NATO until they say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and join their brothers who are fighting against zionism.

Rebels are killing christians and muslims to grab media attention and sway public opinion against Assad by blaming the massacres in the regime.

The Syrian regime is killing Sunnites and Rebels

in a way, they are both oppressors, but the rebels are far worse.

We dont know yet, however we know that the Brotherhood are hostile to Israel and the Shi'a minority

Russia has already aligned Syria its way, as for a military alliance nobody can be sure.
Russia has got nothing to gain from the Egyptian military, Egypt will most likely create its own bloc

The west are controlled by zionists, just like how the zionists used the communists to prosecute orthodox christians and destroy Christianity in the gulag concentration camps, they are trying to do the same again, they are also in the process of destroying islam using terrorism and al qaeda which is a zionist invention.

the biggest enemy to zionism is the religions of the one GOD, they are judaism, christianity and islam. catholic christianity is corrupted, judaism on a wide scale is corrupted, islam is corrupted to an extent targetting sunni muslims, the shia of iran and hezbollah are the last hope for muslims. russia is the last hope for eastern orthodox.

this is the battle against zionism and their coming NWO

In the trash bin, in both christian and muslim prophecies, it says that russia will be a leading force along with many other countries who will gather against israel.

They do not, assad is one of the last arab leaders who is anti-israeli/zionist, unlike the Saud family and jordanian royal family.

this is unclear as of yet

Iran has nothing to do with orthodox christianity, Iran is asscoiated with Russia and China. Iran believes in the 12th Imam, and prophecy says that in the end times the muslims and true christians will unite and conquer a third enemy.

10) Was the Iraq war created so that we could get some military presence in the area?

yes

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yeah, if other people answer the questions, I will still give them stars because everyone brings a new perspective to the table. I liked your answers, too. Much appreciated. I feel like you have good information that would be hard to find in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Who is Phage? (welcome to ATS btw) - Well let's say, Phage knows a thing or two about a thing or two...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Okay... as a lot of news stories are breaking about war games, British invading Syria, etc. I am now opening this thread up to any questions and answers as needed. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Greece ally with Russia????? On what planet do you people live ?

They are both orthodox nations and this means anything? Well, Romania is also an orthodox country and the feeling here toward Russia is the same as in US if not even worse.We really HATE Russia (not the russians).

Orthodox or not, Greece will stay with the West.Even if they are kicked out of EU, they are STILL in Europe for god sake, and their relations (economic, cultural, military) are much more OLD and STRONGER with europen countries than with Russia.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wasn't Greece all "High and Mighty", once upon a time? Wasn't it the 'big dog'....way back when? And now, Greece is beggin' for bread? That should tell you something.

Another thing: AINT GONNA BE NO WW3! Not in the traditional sense of the word. Especially not in the era of dirty bombs and nukes. "They" got away with the Iraq war...i seriously DOUBT TPTB could do it again, and not face severe retaliation.

BTW....what ever happened to those 'terrorists", that "hate Americans for their freedoms"? Did they quit hating the West, after Osama died? Oops, i mean, after Osama was killed.

"He that has the biggest guns, makes the rules!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join