It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
these same beings they "channel" from the Galactic Federation on the starship Enterprise in Orion's belt.

You have gotta be kidding right?

They actually claimed they were on the starship Enterprise?
You had to have made that up...
No one could believe that crap....could they?

The starship Enterprise???

I was being sarcastic about the starship Enterprise, but i wouldn't doubt it if that was claimed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I was being sarcastic about the starship Enterprise, but i wouldn't doubt it if that was claimed.

Oh ok, hah, I figured as much but wasn't sure.

I wouldn't be surprised that much either considering the mentality of our fellow population as of late.
I had to ask.

You know it would be cool though if one of them claimed to channel Spock.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

Please take the time to explain to me how:
1) you find the resources to construct a 376,647,834+ (my calculation was wrong in a previous post) cubic foot airship
2) make enough hydrogen to fill the silly thing using primitive resources
3) find a material that won't leak H like a sieve
4) make a cable or ropes strong enough that can lift the payload
5) get the cable or rope UNDER the payload so it can be sling loaded?

Thank you,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

In the one post you say the 0.5 mile construction would allow a 6000+ ton lift then for some reason in the other post say it can lift 10,000+tons? Plus it seems you just assume 35 times larger craft can lift 35times the weight which is not the case.

I did state that this is an approximation, although a rough proportional increase should occur.

Plus you never talk about how this would be sealed, you only hint to pig bladder possibly that would not hold gas for any extended period of time without proper lining (and be heavy)

If it worked for Count Graf Zeppelin in the Nineteenth Century, why would it not have worked in ancient times? Were the laws of physics so different in Ancient Egypt than in Prussia?

Also the size of the craft you are talking about making and just let the sucker fly in the trade winds is kinda like trying to construct a bridge out of material sent to you in a bottle across the ocean (not very accurate)

There is no reason why other forms of simple propulsion might not have been used, such as simple sails, or even a store of hydrogen to burn off.

Plus the size when you get there would make it un-managable for any team of dudes on a mountain side

Close to the top, the winds should be less.

The greatest disadvantage of the airship is size, which is essential to increasing performance. As size increases, the problems of ground handling increase geometrically.[84] As the German Navy transitioned from the "p" class Zeppelins of 1915 with a volume of over 1,100,000 cu ft (31,000 m3) to the larger "q" class of 1916, the "r" class of 1917, and finally the "w" class of 1918, at almost 2,200,000 cu ft (62,000 m3) ground handling problems reduced the number of days the Zeppelins were able to make patrol flights. This availability declined from 34% in 1915, to 24.3% in 1916 and finally 17.5% in 1918

Given a thousand years to perfect, I see no problem there.

You seem to think a wood built frame would be lighter than steel,

Is it? Remember, you are comparing Nineteenth Century iron to Amazon lumber. We're not talking IKEA chipboard here.

Ever heard of the USS Constitution? Called "Old Ironside" because she was built of Southern Live Oak. Recent tests on Southern Live Oak indicate that it can withstand loads factors of up to 2,452 pounds PER SQUARE INCH. (That like 17 adult men standing on a thick piece of dowling); No wonder cannon balls just bounced off her.

The Amazon ALSO has stuff like Lignum Vitae which is so tough and heavy, it won't float, it just sinks like lead.

when your not thinking of the mass savings by using steel as it is stronger and less would be needed. The idea that a wood frame would be able to be built that was lighter "and stronger" is just mind blasting.

Yes, and although I am British, I do admit that the USS Constitution's Southern Light Oak scared the Birtish sailors #less.

Ad to this you idea of ley line paths over mountains (How did they Ballast this thing?) Changing alt like that means you MUST vent or pressurize the gasses used and you give NO explanation about this either.

If the German Zeppelins of pre-1900 were able to surivive it, why could not the Zeppelins of 10,000 BC?

And then you say well the wind wont affect them as the wind isn't as strong up there? Up where? thousands of feet? Because I thought you said they would be pulled by rope

Across the Sahara, yes, they could have been pulled by loads of horses.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Finally read the whole thread. I like this idea but I don't know if that's how they did it. One question. You said that if the zeppelins were in trouble they could jettison the stone to avoid crashing and that explains why there are stones on the side of the mountains. While it was cargo it was also ballast. If they could lift stones of that size I don't see any amount of men being able to hold it down if they suddenly had to cut their losses. At least not the amount of men they would have had on hand at that time.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

How were the Pyramids built? Probably like this, actually.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat

Originally posted by coop039
Just when I thought theories couldnt get any stranger along comes a mile long zepplin.

So... a fleet of flying saucers is more reasonable than suggesting that ancient man did it? Ropes, pulleys, levers, none of these could have done it. After thinking hard about this for the last 40 years of my 51 year existence, a Zeppelin is genuinely the only potentially low tech device that I can come up with to have moved these stones.

Remember, an earth or sand bank to move the stones up the Pyramid has been clearly shown to have been impossible for one that height would have certainly collapsed and would have left telltale marks that are just not there.

You mentioned that the stones on the sides of hills may be there cause they had to push them off to gain altitude. Just how does one push a stone that large and heavy off of a mile long zepplin? You said they didnt use ropes, so it wasnt as simple as cutting a line.

Actually, yes, it would have been. The stones COULD have been in a hard wood casing like a sort of scaffording, snatched from the ground by having a part of the superstructure of the Zeppelin slide under the top for instnace. Not saying that this is how but it is one means.

To release, you slash the ropes holding the locks on the supports, sledgehammer the supports aside and it drops like a cinder block through a wet paper bag.

Did I say I thought a fleet of flying saucers did it?

Plus, let just think of the engineering involved in constructing a mile long zepplin. How would it have been built?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A mile long Zepplin, millions upon millions of cubic feet of hydrogen, danger, death, years spent.....

For what? Why do it? Even if your idea is the correct answer, it still does not answer why they would build anything on top of a mountain, or anywhere else that would be difficult. Early man would not even think a good use of effort would be to fly a 10,000 ton block of stone anywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Point is he DIDNT use modern methods. FACT is they dont know HOW he did it.........

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't personally know how many extraterrestrials have visited earth, nor do I know all of their intentions.

What I strongly feel about Puma Punku as well as the Chinese Pyramids, etc. --- Is that mankind used to be very technologically advanced.

Now, if E.T gave them the tech - that is possible, but it is only one theory.

As far as I am concerned, there is NO limit to Mankind's abilities. We are capable of anything we put our minds to. I see no reason that it MUST be E.T --- Though it would also not hugely surprise me if they helped.

Though I enjoy Ancient Aliens --- keep in mind that it is Disney's History channel - Corrupt as the Whitehouse. They have an agenda.

AA mixes half-truths with dangerous lies. What is the lie? Aliens. See --- We don't want to rely on History channel to give us Conclusions - only Inspiration. When we start to draw conclusions, we then form a dogma.

Hint: It would be extremely easy for the militaries of the world to stage a False alien invasion.

Remember the Nazis in Poland. "Not one shot was fired" --- Well we live in a day and age where everyone has been exposed to UFOs/Aliens --- Through the media, movies and television (mind control, suggestion, propaganda) ---

Just imagine a few hundred holograms buzzing over new york city, shining lights on people. Then kidnap, oh, maybe a thousand people.

The news would never stop talking about it, fear would skyrocket better than any false terrorist threat - better than communism -- better than a giant astroid floating towards Earth.

Conclusion --- Question everything. When and if the flying saucers appear over major cities - be sure to look closely for the NATO stickers on the side.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Please answer me the following Question:

. Why didnt the Aliens Show the natives how to make Metals, why only Stone?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Please research the Thunder Stone.

The largest stone ever moved by man (nearly 10x as heavy as the largest Baalbek stone).

Moved over land and water.

Moved with technology easily replicated by any bronze age society.

End of mystery.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity:

Why are we talking about such astronomical weights, when the largest known quarried, moved, and lifted block is 108t (Cornice Block, Jupiter Temple)? And the largest known moved block is 1,250t (Thunderstone, St. Petersburg).

The largest estimated size at Puma Punku is 131t.

Still incredible in size, but not even close to the biggest...of which we have written record of the movement. No tricks, no UFO's, not even animals...pure human power and ingenuity.

Lol, see above.
edit on 26-6-2012 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If they'd had these technologies the Spanish fleet would have been intercepted off the coast of Mexico by an air armada of zeppelins and sunk by acid bombs...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Why are stone circles always found in the close presence of Horses?

this was my favourite bit.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I suggest that we are a species of diminishing intelligence. And that's why we can't figure out how our more intelligent ancestors did the things they did. They were smarter than our burned out, dumbed down, degenerated, inexperienced, mentally handicapped, more primitive example of what once was. With yet an even shorter life span. Problem solved.
edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I agree with this.
There is even a theory we have devolved as a species and we no longer have many of the abilities that we used to have. Since we're starting to learn the relationship between consciousness and matter, I don't think it's so far fetched to think that maybe ancient humans could manipulate physical matter with their minds. Maybe for larger objects it took a group effort.

Maybe their so called 'junk dna' was fully activated back then! Who knows? It's all assumptions until we have proof. I personally believe humanity experienced a deeply traumatic event which gave birth to the ego and disconnected us from the source consciousness. I believe the truth to all these ancient problems, and the solution to our many current problems is connected to consciousness in some way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How many pigs bladders would it take to fill a mile long Zeppelin?

When pigs fly?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat
Deary me, you are all impatient.

The largest blocks on the planet of stones are, I understand , the 10,000 ton basement stones at Baalbeck.

Then you do not understand.

No "10,000 ton... stone" exists in any ancient construction.

The large stones at Baalbek weigh around 800 tons each.

No, they were not "lifted" into place, nor was any other large stone in any ancient ruin.

At Baalbek, the stones were simply dragged into place, as they are almost right on the bottom.

At other sites, where stones had to go higher, they were dragged up ramps.

Harte

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

this explains some of it?? maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_6_7YJPWE

sorry can not link the video
Stonehenge In Your Backyard!
edit on 26-6-2012 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I dont know , i keep thinking about the man that created that stone city in .. i think .. Florida?

Oh , yeah , Coral Castle. Found it.

en.wikipedia.org...

However he built that city , is how the ancients most likely did it. Either with some forgotten science or simple leverage. If he built that city by himself , in my opinion , the ancients used the exact same method he did.
edit on 26-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join