It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Broken post is broken, sorry about the double... something weird happened.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No need. As explained, it would be possible to yank it into the air using, for example, an up turned solid wooden sledge on top, held together with wooden pegs, that would slot into the lowest part of the zeppelin structure.

Absurd. You would need more than the weight of the stone in lift. There are stones we couldn't lift by air today... and you expect me to believe a zeppelin could do it?

I got the answer you're looking for, UFO.

You should really subscribe to ancient alien theory with ideas like that.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GareyGaia
Does anyone think this hieroglyph has a possible connection to the Zeppelin theory or ancient advanced technology? It is my feeling that our ancestors were a lot smarter than mainstream history will admit, but all these myths, megaliths, hieroglyph, and cave art are intentional messages from the past saying these things happened. We need to lose our preconceived notions that our ancestors were dumb. The evidence show quite the contrary.

Found in the ancient temple of Abydos, Egypt.
One of the crafts even looks like a helicopter. Who knows maybe it is or maybe that's just what my modern eyes are conditioned to see.

By the way this is my first comment on ATS. I have been reading it for years.. Great thread here!! Had to join to contribute.

In your link I see a helicopter, a submarine and the X-37b dropping bombs on modern planes.

Doctor, I think we have a pulse.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Your " common sense " has to be taught, the only " common sense " we have at birth is curiosity, you obviously have none.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I applaud the OP for thinking outside the box and revelling in the "Zeppelin Theory", if we can call it that. I actually did enjoy reading some of the ideas delivered, but you seem to be trying to piece everything together on the one theory, for all these sites. The only two words I would have to use are 'magnetic forces', which doesn't describe so much as lay a foundation for many of these amazing feats. I would recommend these videos on the topic:

Get those brain juices flowing.

Whoever did all of this had very intense knowledge. I think that all of this is far more complicated than most can face head on. What may seem simple is not. Rather it is layered with complexity. Simple perhaps if you had all of the puzzle pieces to see the entire picture.
edit on 27/6/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Stone lasts longer than most other materials...

Also, because they wanted to build something and could.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

I agree with you chicken salad, what a brilliant thread and poor bearwithredhat will be bear with a red head soon enough with all these trolls,

i read an article the other week, sorry I don't have the link, but it was about a man who was a channeler and he said that he'd been back to egypt and saw flying ships lowering the heavy blocks into place, so really to me this is all making sence to me, so yeah I do really like his theories, and I for one want to hear more about what he has to say, so i'm reading the whole of this post brillian work to the op ten out of ten and a star and flag too, bring it on with more info for us!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

Sadly your approach to posting is tiring. If you can't put your hypothesis in one continuous post, then don't bother posting. I don't want to read every post on 5 pages to discover what the h--- you are trying to convey.

While the acid might work, it is so problematic that it must be dismissed. Just one drop of Hydrofluoric acid will penetrate to a person's bone. Dealing with that acid in hundreds of gallons would require great technology and precautions. Did the constructors have that technology? You can't put a weight on a balance scale without a counter weight to get a reading.

About the Zeppelin. If it was constructed of a wooden frame, that frame would need to be strong enough to pick up and contain a 10,000 ton rock. You have provided the lift, but no adequate way to actually facilitate the lift.
Again you have loaded only one side of the balance scale.

To your credit, your hypothesis bears merit. It just needs a lot of envelopes full of figures to make it feasible.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i am writing a cad software for using in textile companies. before computer programs they was using their hands for design.

in year 3000, no one will know how to design a cloth with hands. because of no one use their hands for that job, at least for last 1000 years...

thats why we dont know, how to..

we need to use reverse engineering for learn.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

Dear Bearwiththeredhat,
Very interesting theory. I only have one question though:

Why are there no records, pictorial or other, of Zeppelins and the use of acid? The Egyptians managed to convey quite a lot about the fabrication of the pyramids but I don't recall anything about gargantuan Zeppelins.

T

Dear Bearwiththeredhat,
I am sure you missed my post in all the masses of responses, but I am truly curious about your thoughts on the lack of pictorial/written evidence to back up your alternative theory. Why do you think there is nothing?

Thank you.

T

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Does anyone think this hieroglyph has a possible connection to the Zeppelin theory or ancient advanced technology? It is my feeling that our ancestors were a lot smarter than mainstream history will admit, but all these myths, megaliths, hieroglyph, and cave art are intentional messages from the past saying these things happened. We need to lose our preconceived notions that our ancestors were dumb. The evidence show quite the contrary.

One of the crafts even looks like a helicopter. Who knows maybe it is or maybe that's just what my modern eyes are conditioned to see.

By the way this is my first comment on ATS. I have been reading it for years.. Great thread here!! Had to join to contribute.

In your link I see a helicopter, a submarine and the X-37b dropping bombs on modern planes.

Doctor, I think we have a pulse.

Those engravings have been disproved many times. There are engravings on top of engraving.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

I'm betting you've never worked with stone in your life.... or HF.

Honestly... your "theory" is just an idea until you prove the concept.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

I accept your point ALTHOUGH my original point is not to suggest that this is exactly how it was done, just the point that it is absurd to suggest that it was impossible for anicent man to have done this without advanced technology.

The one point that I do grant to those suggesting alien involvement is this, that there is one elementin my theory that DOES suggest Alien involvement...MANAGEMENT. To have organizsed such projects does suggest a knowledge and ability in terms of management skills that might not have been amingst ancient man.

OK... I understand now.

I'm not one of those that automatically jumps to the Ancient Alien intervention answer either.

And your right... There is no way any culture could have built this without written language and mathematical skills to engineer such a proiject.

But... I like to think that there were ancient cultures with advanced tech, or rather tech that is based upon some other form of energy such as sounds waves or "torsion" waves.

My personal theory is that some sort of sonic frequency device was used to cut the stones. If I'm not mistaken, tuning forks have been found in ancient Egypt digs....

edit on 27-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Latest episode of Fact ro Faked showed how a small group of people, even one person could have built stonehenge using primitive tools and ingenuity.

www.youtube.com...

Are these stones heavy enough for you?

Jump to about two minutes if you want to skip the boring stuff.
edit on 27-6-2012 by MmmPie because: Addition for assitance.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think some people over estimate what is involved... (My opinion, but others are still free to go with their theories too.)

I suppose how one pulls on that rope is up to debate. Leverage and torque and understanding rolling resistance, math doesn't have to be fancy to figure out how they work wonders.

And if anyone asks about going up slopes, a ramp fixed to the ground with something to cog into those gaps in the wood thingies so it doesn't slide freely such that torque still can be applied doesn't seem too far fetched either.
edit on 27-6-2012 by pauljs75 because: get image to work

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
Interesting idea OP, it's one I've never came across before.

Sure, I suppose one could use a "lighter than air heavy lifting and transportation device."
For such a task, but to what extent, and capability - ?
Things like weight vs. lift , and other factors like navigation,

in this matter, firstly this is why I believe that Ley Lines would make sense.
And secondly, it is interesting to note that all temples in South America and Stone Henges in North Eastern Europe are where the trade winds stop after crossing the Atlantic.

IMHO I personally feel that the hot air aspect is not only easier to work with from a
rudimentary knowledge and could be more readily produced on demand
unlike H, or He, respectively.

The reason why Hydrogen would make sense is this...

1. Hot air would be needed in copious amounts to lift such tonage, yet it would be impossible to maintani such a supply for TransAtlantic crossings, particularly during major storms.
2. As I have pointed out, from a young age, I was amazed at how similar Stonehenge and other henges look when compared to an alternator which would allow horse-powered generation of the electricity necessary to geenrate hydrogen by electrolysis...quite apart form which...just why were all the stones conveniently magnetic in almost every henge?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! THat is AMAZING!!!!!!!

THanks!

(That's like the "proof"!!!!)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
Interesting theory.

However there are several problems:

1) No hard historical evidence that shows ancient people using massive zeppelins.

See the amazing picture in the post above!!!

2) You only factor in the time for moving the stones. What about the time to quarry the stones, carve the stones, and to build the pyramids?

If OBELISKS are actually the posts used for tying up the zeppelins to, then the stability would have allowed them to lower stones accurately into position quickly - much, much more quickly than struggling around with levers and shoving it up ramps.

Secondly, whilst cutting the stones would be tough, it is not the rate determining step - transport the 500 km is.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by bearwithredhat

... "They" don't. They hate me for coming up with this, but I do, and I have checked the numbers and they drop out perfectly.

The reason why no-one has spotrted it so far is theat everyone is looking at advanced tech not for low level tech. Today's engineers could not do it, but ask a Victorian...and it's a cinch!

You mean pulleys, and fulcrums and such?...

DDDUUUUHHHH!!!!! In fact the world's biggest DUH!

NO, I DO NOT MEAN pulleys and fulcrums and such. The ENTIRE THREAD is based on them NOT using pulleys and ropes and such.

Have you not read a THING?

Sorry

Yes, you should be...very, very sorry.

but that's not true. Many of the stones used by the ancient are too big and would break in half if you used fulcrums and pulleys.

Which is EXACTLY what I have been saying throughout the ENTIRE THREAD. Again DUHHHHHH!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

No need. As explained, it would be possible to yank it into the air using, for example, an up turned solid wooden sledge on top, held together with wooden pegs, that would slot into the lowest part of the zeppelin structure.

Absurd. You would need more than the weight of the stone in lift.

Deranged nonsense! THe Victorian early Zeppelins had entire BALLROOMS with ONE TON CHANDELIERS in them. And you claim that a zeppelin dwarfing the Hindenburg would be unable to lift a 131 ton blcok of stone? Are you utterly mad?

There are stones we couldn't lift by air today...

DUH!!! That's right, because we DO NOT HAVE Zeppelins of that scale any more.

and you expect me to believe a zeppelin could do it?

Yes, of course. If a British company is shipping several ton sea containers by airship regularly to oil drilling rigs in teh Northwest Territories of Canada, how come they can't move stones of the same weight?

I got the answer you're looking for, UFO.

...And I've got the noun for you...nutbar.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

Sadly your approach to posting is tiring. If you can't put your hypothesis in one continuous post, then don't bother posting. I don't want to read every post on 5 pages to discover what the h--- you are trying to convey.

Fair comment and I deeply apologise for this. In part this has resulted from me trying to answer the incoming posts at the same time as tying to complete explanation of my thesis...

...but, no matter, I still apologise for any inconvenience.

While the acid might work, it is so problematic that it must be dismissed. Just one drop of Hydrofluoric acid will penetrate to a person's bone.

..Not if diluted and time to settle is substituted for concentration of HF acid.

Dealing with that acid in hundreds of gallons would require great technology and precautions. Did the constructors have that technology? You can't put a weight on a balance scale without a counter weight to get a reading.

Unless the top stone is susplended from a Zeppelin.

About the Zeppelin. If it was constructed of a wooden frame, that frame would need to be strong enough to pick up and contain a 10,000 ton rock. You have provided the lift, but no adequate way to actually facilitate the lift.
Again you have loaded only one side of the balance scale.

Actually I did, but I admit that it is hidden away. The one way that I have come up with, although I quite accept that there could be a 100 different actual ways is for it to "snatch the stone off the ground by having a form of ski made of wood held together by wooden pins on the top of the stone and a part of the frame of the Zeppelin that could catch it.

To demonstrate (sorry that this is the best that I can come up with in the time frame!) it would look like the Snap 2-0 garden hose attachment shown below, but only vertical not horizontal...

www.asseenontvguys.com...

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join