It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
C'mon guys it's aliens, always has been.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat
In the 1970's evidence turned up that the Roman's invented the sandwich, which was lost to history until Lord Sandwich reinvented it in the 18th century. Many things have been invented and then lost to history.

You do realize how toxic the chemical you are suggesting they used was, correct?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

Your last reply is going a little backwards in logic, are you saying that because dirigibles of the 1900`s could do it, one 4000 years ago should as well? I know there are some things like damascus steel or perfecting iron like in India, but this seems like an easy way out for your explanation.

If the German Zeppelins of pre-1900 were able to surivive it, why could not the Zeppelins of 10,000 BC?

This would be akin to me saying because they had wheels back in that day (carts) and we have wheels today(cars) then it would make sense that they had cars capable like ours today?
edit on 26-6-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Just a bit of advice for future threads you may start:

When you start a thread on here you'll have like 7,500 characters you can post in that first OP. If your thread is going to run longer than that, or if for some reason, you want to start your thread with multiple posts, I would recommend that you type everything out off line first, like in Notepad or Wordpad, then when you have your entire presentation ready, then open up a new thread, title it, then copy and past.

That way you start your thread with your entire presentation quickly, and avoid things like what happened at the beginning of this thread: you posted a bunch of questions without answers, and several people were able to post about that until you finally posted your explanations to those questions.

Just a bit of advice for your next thread you start to help avoid confusion of the topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Can you not read? I never stated that I can PROVE that this is what Ancient man did, only to DISPROVE claims that ANcient Man COULD NOT have done it.

Yes, this is speculation, but the facts do match up.

I just want to put this out here.... Because I believe it conclusively proves any "Man Made It" theory false.

Every megalithic structure created on the earth, every single one... are aligned.

If you were to put a pentagram over the globe aligned to Sirius, and then another overlaying it to form a compass rose, every megalithic structure falls on the point or an intersecting line of the two pentagrams.

Stone Henge, Puma Punka, Giza, et, al.

How could they all be aligned to each other, and aligned to the heavens. How could they all be doing this on the other sides of the globe without contact with each other? It's simply impossible.

You guys should check out Geometry and David Flynn. (He's deceased, but before he died he uncovered the truth through geometry.)
edit on 26-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

In the 1970's evidence turned up that the Roman's invented the sandwich, which was lost to history until Lord Sandwich reinvented it in the 18th century. Many things have been invented and then lost to history.

You do realize how toxic the chemical you are suggesting they used was, correct?

Considering that these were nations where life was cheap, and engaged in human sacrifices, it should have been easy to have found smoe dude and offered him freedom for his doomed family if he just pours the "Juice of the Gods" down that little shute over there and mention to him hat if his is a true believer, it won't harm him.

...And if you think people aren't that gullible, jsut go and read up about a guy called Madoff!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OP forgot about the problem with liquids...

Hydraulic pressure would force the liquid to go to the weakest areas, plus gravity would also affect the outcome of the results as well, plus the lack of explanations on the way it was stacked upon each other with such great precision and craftsmanship, not to mention that the caustic nature of the product itself, would dictate that for every pour, at least one to two handlers would die from exposure..

It more unlikely that this was a method used to join the two stones together, because they "never were" joined together OP as presented by physical evidence counter to what you present as a possible solution......

Making precision holes with acid, in a porous material is not likely OP...

Might want to check up on basic physics before you present such a hypothetical, because this is a dangerous experiment you would have to perform in order to show "proof of concept" (and I STRONGLY" suggest you do not attempt to reproduce that particular experiment OP)...

If you have no validated proof, as shown by your own experimental investigations using "real world physical items" then it only becomes talk.. Interesting talk, but talk (no walk) just the same IMO...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Firstly, how to engineer perfectly the stones of puma punka.

It has been FALSELY assumed that machines were used. But there is another way. What no-one ever points out is that Puma Punka is a stones throw away from vast amounts of igneous basalt called fluorite. From fluorite it is easy to produce HYDROFLUORIC ACID, an acid so vicious that you can't even keep it in a bottle as it will eat straight through it in seconds.

If you check out the stones of Puma Punka, they have flat flanges at the edges and are welded together. With HF acid this is easy. Hydrofluoric acid leaves many types of clay alone, so one creates a rim around the stone of clay and then fill it to create a level, shallow pool of Hydrofluoric Acid on the surface. This will eat into the stonwe to dissolve and soften it. Now gently lower the stone above onto the one below. Result? One stone will weld ontot the other just like sticking two bars of wet soap together. Once welded adequately, release the clay wall to allow the acid to run out, maybe down a little spout. Then remove the clay.

And, viola! Two multi-tin blocks of stone welded together chemically!

"Now gentle lift the literally 200ton monolithic stone onto the base of the 300ton monolithic stone and...

Viola!"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"Owing to the corrosive nature of HF, its production is accompanied by the dissolution of silicate minerals, and, in this way, significant amounts of fluorosilicic acid is generated.[3]"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
why is it that people keep repeating that pumapunku is made from hard rock , thus making it hard to carve? it was made from red sandstone, all the big blocks are made from sandstone. so no they wouldn't need to use anything but stone tools to carve parts of it.

also, why do people on here refuse to accept the possibility that if you have a large enough labor force you can move heavy objects like 800 ton stones? people continuously post evidence of this happening and people pushing ideas like the OP just ignore that fact.
the thunderstone took 400 men 9 months to move and it is the heaviest stone ever to be moved, though only 6 miles. i bet they could have kept going if they wanted to, but it would have taken years.

just like the egyptians it was considered a form of worship to move these stones and build those temple complexes, so everyone had to at least do it once. it was all part of your civic duty to help move them as well.

can someone explain this to me? what about hundreds if not thousands of people moving blocks of sandstone is more impossible than say aliens or blimps?
we know people can move blocks of stone, we have no evidence of either of the other things, or levitation, or sound wave tech or lasers or anti-gravity, etc.
we do know that levers, ropes and ramps move rocks, and that enough people can move a rock given the right motivation.

edit on 26-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Considering that these were nations where life was cheap, and engaged in human sacrifices, it should have been easy to have found smoe dude and offered him freedom for his doomed family if he just pours the "Juice of the Gods" down that little shute over there and mention to him hat if his is a true believer, it won't harm him.

...And if you think people aren't that gullible, jsut go and read up about a guy called Madoff!

yeah and given that, what makes you think that they need blimps when they had thousands of people to push rocks up hills? then again who says they were moved that far anyway?
why people think that they used small labor forces is beyond me, they could have been using millions for all we know.
edit on 26-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I was being sarcastic about the starship Enterprise, but i wouldn't doubt it if that was claimed.

Oh ok, hah, I figured as much but wasn't sure.

I wouldn't be surprised that much either considering the mentality of our fellow population as of late.
I had to ask.

You know it would be cool though if one of them claimed to channel Spock.

It's this 2012 Mayan crap. It's got everyone scared batsh*t crazy because of fearmongering. I'm more worried about this arkansas drought killing my willow tree than the galaxy exploding. Nothing's gonna happen but if it did there wouldn't be a damned thing you could do but drink a few beers and shoot off some fireworks and then kiss your ass goodbye. It'd be like seeing a 500 mile wide Asteroid with your name on it coming for you, not a damned thing you could do but watch it come down at you and marvel at what a huge fireball it is, wouldn't be a point in trying to run.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by GhettoRice

This theory makes much more sense because lifting giant blocks, obviously this professor agrees there was no way this to be done by no matter how many people, unless they possessed the power of telekinesis.

A problem with this theory: Shafts where a mixture of such materials to make as if natural rocks have never been found, so this remains just as much of a theory,.

On the contrary....there are places like Nazca where the entire tops of mountains are missing, yet there's tons of stone from nowhere elsewhere. If they used Zeppelins, they could bring the stone in from anywhere to anywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ah, Lloyd Pye, that explains it all.

Lloyd Pye is a 100% scam artist. I spent a long time in the UK working for Consumer Protection putting people like Lloyd Pye behind bars. This man is a GRADE A CHARLATAN. (You get to notice all the behavioural traits after a while)

LLOYD PYE...

- At an overpriced lacture, Pye threw down the challenge saying that no-one could explain how ancient man could have done this. There was no tech that they could have used and challenged for anyone to find a way.

I emailed my theory to Lloyd Pye.

I received a blunt email begining "Listen Boy". Pye acted agressively to try to shut me up and instead of arguing on any points and was merely aggressively abusive, stating how he and his friends had had a "good laugh" at me. Next, he contacted Giorgio it appears, and, without any explanation, I was summarily banned from Lloyd Pye's site and Giorgio's site.

Scammers and false prophets always behave in this manner...
- They throw down challenges not expecting anyone to pick them up.
- If someone does pick up the challenge, they receive no reasoning, just aggressive derision.
- If all else fails, the scammer will try to gag any doubting by ANY UNDERHAND MEANS, including, in many cases, use of force. I have been left in no doubt that Lloyd Pye would use force to try to gag me.

Meh, Pye falls into that list of new Age cranks who want you to believe the Anunnaki (a.k.a. fallen angels) came here to "save mankind" when they did nothing of the sort these same beings they "channel" from the Galactic Federation on the starship Enterprise in Orion's belt. The hybrids they created began eating humans for food. You can find stories all over the world about those damned giants eating people like food, stories of the ancient Greek Titans, Northwestern Native Americans fighting giants, the book of Jasher, Enoch and the book of Giants etc.

It isn't Lloyd Pye's theories, it is that his aggressive response and vicious put downs of anyone even just asking questions is the sort of thing you would expect from a Bernie Madoof figure, someone who does not even believe his own stuff and is simply spouting rubbish to get dough in his pocket and his face in front of the camera.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsGoViking

Please take the time to explain to me how:
1) you find the resources to construct a 376,647,834+ (my calculation was wrong in a previous post) cubic foot airship

5) get the cable or rope UNDER the payload so it can be sling loaded?

Utilise the "roadways" of the temple complexes as a shipyard and use the Central American jungle trees on a massive scale.

2) make enough hydrogen to fill the silly thing using primitive resources

Massive use of Stonehenge and other henges as giant alternators, generating electricity to pump out hydrogen.

3) find a material that won't leak H like a sieve

The Germans showed that pig's bladders don't

4) make a cable or ropes strong enough that can lift the payload
5) get the cable or rope UNDER the payload so it can be sling loaded?

No need. As explained, it would be possible to yank it into the air using, for example, an up turned solid wooden sledge on top, held together with wooden pegs, that would slot into the lowest part of the zeppelin structure.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theduke269
Finally read the whole thread. I like this idea but I don't know if that's how they did it. One question. You said that if the zeppelins were in trouble they could jettison the stone to avoid crashing and that explains why there are stones on the side of the mountains. While it was cargo it was also ballast. If they could lift stones of that size I don't see any amount of men being able to hold it down if they suddenly had to cut their losses. At least not the amount of men they would have had on hand at that time.

They would be jettisoning it SPECIFICALLY to cause extreme rapid rising to avoid impact with the mountain wall.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

Originally posted by coop039
Just when I thought theories couldnt get any stranger along comes a mile long zepplin.

So... a fleet of flying saucers is more reasonable than suggesting that ancient man did it? Ropes, pulleys, levers, none of these could have done it. After thinking hard about this for the last 40 years of my 51 year existence, a Zeppelin is genuinely the only potentially low tech device that I can come up with to have moved these stones.

Remember, an earth or sand bank to move the stones up the Pyramid has been clearly shown to have been impossible for one that height would have certainly collapsed and would have left telltale marks that are just not there.

You mentioned that the stones on the sides of hills may be there cause they had to push them off to gain altitude. Just how does one push a stone that large and heavy off of a mile long zepplin? You said they didnt use ropes, so it wasnt as simple as cutting a line.

Actually, yes, it would have been. The stones COULD have been in a hard wood casing like a sort of scaffording, snatched from the ground by having a part of the superstructure of the Zeppelin slide under the top for instnace. Not saying that this is how but it is one means.

To release, you slash the ropes holding the locks on the supports, sledgehammer the supports aside and it drops like a cinder block through a wet paper bag.

Did I say I thought a fleet of flying saucers did it?

Plus, let just think of the engineering involved in constructing a mile long zepplin. How would it have been built?

Have answerwed in a previous post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
A mile long Zepplin, millions upon millions of cubic feet of hydrogen, danger, death, years spent.....

For what? Why do it? Even if your idea is the correct answer, it still does not answer why they would build anything on top of a mountain, or anywhere else that would be difficult. Early man would not even think a good use of effort would be to fly a 10,000 ton block of stone anywhere.

>

Have you never wondered why every major city in the world has an Obelisk at its centre, from Egypt to London, from Paris to London, it is a symbol of a mature civilizaiton...WHY?

Could it be that the Obelisk is where they tied up the Zeppelins as a tree would never hold them so the they had to use stone?

If this were the case, this one stone pillar would quickly become the focal point for all the local villages for it would be where they could trade their stuff for strawberries, incense, soaps, dyes and cloths.

Basic economics. Having a network of Zeppelins being able to move around the world, safe from robbers, and many natural disasters would produce huge GAINS FROM TRADE. Imagine if you had lived all your life on rice, being given access to fine wine, salmon or silk?

Remember, the coca plant was originally only native to South America, yet Egyptian mummies have been found to have clear cut evidence of coc aine usage.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by momayr
Please answer me the following Question:

. Why didnt the Aliens Show the natives how to make Metals, why only Stone?

Why didn't the Confederate States under Jefferson-Davis show black slaves how to use guns, grenades, steam traction engines or study medicine?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Please research the Thunder Stone.
The largest stone ever moved by man (nearly 10x as heavy as the largest Baalbek stone).
Moved over land and water.
Moved with technology easily replicated by any bronze age society.
End of mystery.

...131 ton block of stone moved up a 1 in 1 gradient mountain face 13,200 feet up? No mystery there?

We;re not all as fit as you, you know!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join