It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There IS A DEVICE that ancient man COULD have built which would have moved the stones of Puma Punka and a way to engineer them to such absolute precision. Upon further investigation, and back of the enbeolpe calculation, I found AMAZINGLY that this alternative theory actually uniquely fits all the data. Whilst this alternative theory is pretty mind blowing, it DOES actually fit all the clues, although it is pretty way out and turns the entirity of our understanding of the ancient world upside down. But having said that, as Sherlock homes famously states, "Eliminate the impossible and whatever is left, no matter how unlikely, must be the truth."

Here are some key facts and questions that remain unanswered by OS folk, and are answered only by Ancient Alien Theory...and this alternative theory of how Puma Punka etc were built...

- Why did the ancients, not only use huge stones to build puma punka, but actually PREFER to use them?
- Why did the ancients, not only build at the tops of mountains, but PREFER to build them there?
- Why are stones occasionally found abandoned halfway up mountainsides? If they had moved them that far, why did they not move them the rest of the way up the slopes?
- Why are all the Ancient Civilizations in America largely found where the trade winds from Europe and North Africa stop?
- Why are all the stone circles like Stonehenge built where all the Trade Winds from North America stop?
- Why are Stone Circles usually found in pairs witha large circle and a smalle one nearby, usually connected by a shallow stone duct in the gorund?
- Why are Stone Circles always found in the close presence of Sea, salt or corrupted marsh water?
- Why are stone circles always found in the close presence of Horses?
- Why are Stone Circles almost always magnetised?
- Why are pyramids in Egypt, South America etc found near pigs?
- Why are there traces of salts indicating the production of hydrogen in the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid?
- If the Great Pyramid's age is older, it would mean that every pyramid in the world has been constructed near the presence of vast quantities of lumber?
- Why do all the pyramid complexes always associated with a vast, super wide roadway? Consider, for example in central America. why didn;t the ancients use this extra flagstones to provide roads across the nation to make it easier for their people to go to the temples instead of using it all in the middle of the temple complexes?
- And just why are these vasr roadways usually about 1 kilometre long?
- Why are precision engineered stones always found near the presence of igneous basalt?
- Why do ley lines point from one key set of stone cirles to others, to the pyramids to Delphi and also....to low lying passes through the Alps?
- Just how did ancient man construct the pyramids in a meagre 22 years as recorded by the Greeks?

This alternative theory explains all of this, but, I do warn you it is "way out there" although it would have allowed ancient man to be able to build the pyramids.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Am I crazy or did I miss your "theory" in your post? I'm a little confused because I didn't see the part where you explained any of the questions you posed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You're not crazy. What is this garbage?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I love Ancient Aliens, but I didn't know they had a working theory about how these things were built, and by the way, did you notice that your thread is miising something ?.

I will keep an eye on this thread for updates

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PandaLord
You're not crazy. What is this garbage?

It is how ancient man COULD have built the pyramids and Puma Punka etc.. Lloyd Pye threw down this challenge and when I emailed him this theory, I received the most vicious set of replies as it blows everything he says out the water, I also scheduled this on Giorgio's site and have found myself banned out of the blue...why? Because it does actually explain how these COULD have been built without Alien Technology. The only possible necessary tech from aliens would probably be "management" as it is hard to see how they coulw have been organised enough to have pulled this off, although it WOULD explain how everything from the Moai stones of Easter Island to the pyramids would have been built.

...And, I ran a set of back-pf-the-envelope calculations which match up perfectly, although they are now trapped on Giorgio's site which I cannot access.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think he is talking about this technology here..

edit on 25-6-2012 by PandaLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

This is one of those threads that raises more questions than it answers.
Nice tactic.
edit on 25-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker

I love Ancient Aliens, but I didn't know they had a working theory about how these things were built,

... "They" don't. They hate me for coming up with this, but I do, and I have checked the numbers and they drop out perfectly.

The reason why no-one has spotrted it so far is theat everyone is looking at advanced tech not for low level tech. Today's engineers could not do it, but ask a Victorian...and it's a cinch!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Apparently it is so difficult that you can't seem to post it here (although you admit to posting it elsewhere). You arent trying to advertise that other site are you? That's against the T&C here....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking this should be merged with the other Puma Punka thread, since you appear to be posting the same info in both:

Here is the link to it: ATS thread

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Firstly, how to engineer perfectly the stones of puma punka.

It has been FALSELY assumed that machines were used. But there is another way. What no-one ever points out is that Puma Punka is a stones throw away from vast amounts of igneous basalt called fluorite. From fluorite it is easy to produce HYDROFLUORIC ACID, an acid so vicious that you can't even keep it in a bottle as it will eat straight through it in seconds.

If you check out the stones of Puma Punka, they have flat flanges at the edges and are welded together. With HF acid this is easy. Hydrofluoric acid leaves many types of clay alone, so one creates a rim around the stone of clay and then fill it to create a level, shallow pool of Hydrofluoric Acid on the surface. This will eat into the stonwe to dissolve and soften it. Now gently lower the stone above onto the one below. Result? One stone will weld ontot the other just like sticking two bars of wet soap together. Once welded adequately, release the clay wall to allow the acid to run out, maybe down a little spout. Then remove the clay.

And, viola! Two multi-tin blocks of stone welded together chemically!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Apparently it is so difficult that you can't seem to post it here (although you admit to posting it elsewhere). You arent trying to advertise that other site are you? That's against the T&C here....

...Just why would I be trying to advertise a site that I have been banned from?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Can you not read? I never stated that I can PROVE that this is what Ancient man did, only to DISPROVE claims that ANcient Man COULD NOT have done it.

Yes, this is speculation, but the facts do match up.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

I'm still missing the post where you explained how they moved these enormous rocks and did this in 21 years.

2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I suggest that we are a species of diminishing intelligence. And that's why we can't figure out how our more intelligent ancestors did the things they did. They were smarter than our burned out, dumbed down, degenerated, inexperienced, mentally handicapped, more primitive example of what once was. With yet an even shorter life span. Problem solved.
edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Incidentally, the holes in the stones and the grooves going down in places would match EXACTLY with what one would expect with the runioff of hydrofluoric acid.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Pick me pick me!

Is the answer a bear with a red hat did it?

Really, none of these places could have been built without advanced technology, so please tell us about this device or offer some mathematical proof please….

& the excuse that Giorgio (or his hair) ate your homework won’t wash here.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
...and these ancients had easy access to Hydrogen Fluoride, to make the Hydrofluoric Acid?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Deary me, you are all impatient.

The largest blocks on the planet of stones are, I understand , the 10,000 ton basement stones at Baalbeck. As I say, I apologise as my calculations are trapped on Giorgio's site, but when I did my calculations, I swear that the maximum tonage possible was just in excess of 10,000 tons.

So, what is the only device, known to man that can shift a 10,000 ton block of raw granite with ease in a single action on its own?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join