It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So,If you was an alien would you come to earth, and publicaly let it be known ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Who was it that told you this?

And no. I would not. We like to kill/eat/study/test/torture etc. anything that we consider abnormal or different than us. We perceive those differences as threats and it scares us. I don't think it would be wise for anything with more than generic pudding for brains to land on earth claiming they come in peace. They will be IN pieces more than likely shortly afterward. As sad as that sounds....I stand behind it. I honestly think that is what would happen.

July 23rd 2012 ,that answer will be starring you right in the face if all goes well

I have learned in my life to not discount things very quickly...I will mark the date and keep a look out.

While I wish whole heartedly that the answer I gave you would not be the case, I figured you wanted honesty above all else. It is sad that a great majority fear the unknown even if it/they are harmless. That is the way it has always been I suppose. I hope whatever you are trying to do, works out the way it should.

I hope whatever you are trying to do, works out the way it should.

i doubt it very seriously'I have made my point through you. Please close thread, I asked for 20, and you could not even establish two reasons why we should. It’s not even over yet, like what’s the point, I am sure I can get 18 more people to say they would. No, its pointless, are you serious, the day isn’t even over with like what’s, its done, if you cant get a good idea on how we will be saved by your fellow humans, if we public ally let it be known then its no need, tell them to close the thread and why do you always close your eyes when you type I cant see. you know I have told people throught he years everything you wanted me to tell them, I cant see what you are writing,me either and your being rude how you keep cuttubg me off,why are you tyoing what you are saying to me erase everyth

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Please close thread thanku hell no dont close nothing its not over,we are done,no ,yes,hell no ,hellish yes and please dont make me
Please close thread thanks
why are oyu closing yoer eyes again

please do not close thread .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And no. I would not. We like to kill/eat/study/test/torture etc. anything that we consider abnormal or different than us. We perceive those differences as threats and it scares us. I don't think it would be wise for anything with more than generic pudding for brains to land on earth claiming they come in peace. They will be IN pieces more than likely shortly afterward. As sad as that sounds....I stand behind it. I honestly think that is what would happen.

July 23rd 2012 ,that answer will be starring you right in the face if all goes well

I have learned in my life to not discount things very quickly...I will mark the date and keep a look out.

While I wish whole heartedly that the answer I gave you would not be the case, I figured you wanted honesty above all else. It is sad that a great majority fear the unknown even if it/they are harmless. That is the way it has always been I suppose. I hope whatever you are trying to do, works out the way it should.

I hope whatever you are trying to do, works out the way it should.

i doubt it very seriously'I have made my point through you. Please close thread, I asked for 20, and you could not even establish two reasons why we should. It’s not even over yet, like what’s the point, I am sure I can get 18 more people to say they would. No, its pointless, are you serious, the day isn’t even over with like what’s, its done, if you cant get a good idea on how we will be saved by your fellow humans, if we public ally let it be known then its no need, tell them to close the thread and why do you always close your eyes when you type I cant see. you know I have told people throught he years everything you wanted me to tell them, I cant see what you are writing,me either and your being rude how you keep cuttubg me off,why are you tyoing what you are saying to me erase everyth

What??

I was never rude to you. Not once!?!? I do not understand your post here.

ETA... Never mind. I think I'm done here.
edit on 6/25/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I feel alien on this planet as it is. Because life could be very simple but we wont let it.
Yes I would come to this planet, and I would make myself known. My motives of doing so would be to either bring you together. If I was an alien that wanted to help man do the ("life thing") or whatever we are suppose to be doing.
Now if I was a "bad" alien, I still would come. Cause (I or we) would be a God of sorts. doing things that humans couldnt do, knowing things that you dont.
Unless i need you for some type of gain, harvesting you for batteries, enslaving you for gold on your planet. I would totaly dominate the human species.
I would prefer the bad alien he seems like he would have more fun.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

UUMMMM, YEP, but its all in the delivery, har har har.....

God, a mother ship full of George Carlyn's, Bill Hicks, Bill Cosby's and Jim Carry's. What a world we would live in

Actually it depends on who the "Aliens" are, why they are here, and what are their expectations. I seeeee many possibilities.

Oh, you don't believe in "Aliens", you say? Read your Bible, read your Koran. Hell, read your Damn Talmud!
Its full of them.....

I see a stage act, God i love it.......

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If I were alien and I could mind control (as many contacted humans claim). Then yes absolutely I would come to earth and let humans know. Control tptb & anyone that wants to hurt first. There is so many wonderful things to learn about the human race and this beautiful world. It is an amazing place with many amazing people. If I had technology to help them live & look after their world better I would assist as well. Why not as a whole they seem to be an ok race.
Maybe I would even pretend to be some kind of god to be worshipped (little alien chuckle) They seem to be a race that love to follow & worship. I could entice sacrifice of their untrustworthy leaders TPTB. I could with my mind control techniques give & take life to those I see fit. Have them build huge temples in my honour. Would be quiet fun to "PLAY GOD"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I guess it would depend on my reason for visiting earth, whether friendly or not ?

If friendly, then yes, I suppose there might be no reason for not being public about it.

If my reasons were unfriendly, I might want to catch the earthlings by surprise.

To complicate things further, it might also depend on how much more advanced my civilisation is, compared with the earthlings, then it might not matter either way whether they were aware of my presence...?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No, certainly not.

If I was space-faring extraterrestrial capable of landing on other planets, to mingle with the populace... well... suffice to say I could probably find better company elsewhere in the universe. It would be more efficient that if anything interesting about planet Earth piqued my curiosity, I would just observe or record it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It'd depend what the situation was. I'd hang back and try to influence things for the better if events weren't soon to be extinction level bad, but if things took a turn for the worse I'd definitely do something about it, and Humans would find out. Rather that than sit by and watch as they kill themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, Earth, beautiful planet - but the residents are all insane.

I think I would go to Venus instead, chill with the arsenic-based lifeforms. Sure they smell bad, but their attitude can't be much worse, right?

Honestly, Earth needs all the help it can get. If I was a higher (spiritually/technologically) advanced race, I'd probably try to teach the native-earthlings how to treat their planet better.

I'd teach them how to bang two crystals together to create energy, so they could stop nursing off of Momma Earth's resources.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Something asked me to ask this question to the populace. They than said, tell them 'that’s our reasons as well’ '.I then said; what’s your point in asking a question with an answer with no answers from the populace to see your results on your question that you wanted me to ask?

Naw....I'd probably just hang around in orbit drawing weird designs in cornfields with my microwave gun. Occasionally I might abduct someone and stick a probe up their behind....Just because I could.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
If I was an Alien from another planet I would not set foot on Planet Earth.
We have treated our planet like it belonged to somebody else. It is riddled with disease, turmoil and destruction.
I would make the quickest U-turn my travel machine would allow and never come anywhere near the place again.

hate humanity much?? people like you are the problem on this earth.. hatred of what you are and very bad self esteem. destructive

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

LiL Dude, this is very, very serious. You just would not understand. I need to prove them wrong, like...before July 23 2012. It’s impervious that I do this for the world, before July 23,why July 23rd…I have no idea why they set that date.

It's the 23rd because that date falls in the middle of my two week birthday celebration at the Grove. Once the halfway point is reached at that point nothing can be undone. It's all down hill from that point on.

Anyhoot a lil tidbit of info you may be interested in knowing
The American Bald Eagle is just a proxy bird for the "Harpy" Eagle which resembles an owl. It's the international one world trade union bird symbolizing both wisdom and power. Btw do I get a B-Card from you this year?

edit on 26-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of image loading issue.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by OzTiger
If I was an Alien from another planet I would not set foot on Planet Earth.
We have treated our planet like it belonged to somebody else. It is riddled with disease, turmoil and destruction.
I would make the quickest U-turn my travel machine would allow and never come anywhere near the place again.

hate humanity much?? people like you are the problem on this earth.. hatred of what you are and very bad self esteem. destructive

While OzTiger may not hate humanity much I am starting to. With all that we do to each other I find my self ashame to be called human sometimes.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LiL Dude, this is very, very serious. You just would not understand. I need to prove them wrong, like...before July 23 2012. It’s impervious that I do this for the world, before July 23,why July 23rd…I have no idea why they set that date.

Just going through the posts I put on the calendar. Hey LP did you figure out what the "event" was? Did you ever find 20 people to "agree" with you? Just checkin'.

Not many big events on the 23rd that I could dig up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I remember the day when I was chosen, chosen to be in an elite family of very special people on this earth, a family of pure ‘Vision‘, and Sound’.

Before humans became mortal, they was immortal’

Early humans used telekinesis and telepathy as well as mass telekinesis and mass telepathy to build some of the most unusual wonders that you humans see today…and the aliens tricked a race into building the great pyramid of Giza…blocked the frequency and took immortality from you all, just like the did the other planet…but that’s another story.

In my society’ if your able to see it‘, then your able to control it, BUT, in some cases we might need the publics help …BUT…RULE 3.The looker and hearer can not understand what though is talking about over 56% of what you say….just like Nostradamus, just like all the philosophers and painters and prophets and the 2 that wrote the bible, its like a 50,000 year old rule.

We are much more advanced that the ones before us because of all the frequencies that are out there, it is easy to see what is coming, loll, but we are not the only ones…NOT AT ALL.

Every body understands the frequencies and what it could do, some use it to practice on future events, some use it to control whether, some use it for spying purposes, and some are venturing into using the frequencies to conjure demons. Us. We stop all the above by any means necessary.

I remember the day I graduated to a form of putting just alphabets in a message to later reveal the whole message…they warned not to ,for the three that are above me said it was a curse to remember, and that I thought to sensitive about failures and events that would happen regardless of intervention regardless if i see them or not.

TextLiL Dude, this is very, very serious. You just would not understand. I need to prove them wrong, like...before July 23 2012. It’s impervious that I do this for the world, before July 23,why July 23rd…I have no idea why they set that date.

we have to keep all clues under 56% or we will get in trouble,so,it was the best that i could do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And than i got desperate and used my new found glyph.

p-w-s-d-i-t-s

people- will -start- dying -in- theater- sixteen

y-w-d-i-y-s

James Holmes and the teachers above him are venturing into something very new as far as mind control. It baffled us to know that the humans have ventured that far deep, so far deep that you might one day realize that an 'illusion is and illusion'

This was one of my failures in 2012,i saw it,i went deep into the rabbits hole and i new it would happen on the 6th day...but what could i do,it was so new to us that we had to write it down in our books of frequencies that coudnt be hijaked or jumped into.very unusaul.

It was so powerful....'''IT WAS SO FREAKING POWERFUL AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY...CHANGING HIS SMILE AND FEATURES OF HIS FACE.
y-w-d-i-y-s
You- will- die-in- century sixteen

While we controle the future and munipilate time of future events,we now have humans trying contole the past.

Because the frequencie was new ,and we have no understanding of how or what did this,we call them the 'anti christ from hell'
The sixth demention was compromised

After a very long meeting, we think that the antichrist was born recently, or the world is close to coming to an end, as the dream world is closed...the real dream world.

You can get in a 'dream',but you will never find the 'dream world'.its hard to explain,hard.

Its hard to explain, because its rules to information and knowledge, and how to distibute to much, with out distibuting to much, to change, the kowledge path, of knowledge it self.
p,w,s,d,i,t,s,b,t,n
people-will-start-dying-in-theater-sixteen-by -the -numbers.

I saw the event in march...............its hard for us prophets and the rules we have to go by,you see,our god is Time,and we have to respect time by all means nessary.

Past Jumpers'..out of all the things we have to deal with...now we have to deal with ...anti christ past jumpers.

Sorry

edit on 30-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

*So,If you was an alien would you come to earth, and publicaly let it be known ?*

Hell to the NO.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by howmuch4another

Its hard to explain, because its rules to information and knowledge, and how to distibute to much, with out distibuting to much, to change, the kowledge path, of knowledge it self.
p,w,s,d,i,t,s,b,t,n
people-will-start-dying-in-theater-sixteen-by -the -numbers.

I saw the event in march...............its hard for us prophets and the rules we have to go by,you see,our god is Time,and we have to respect time by all means nessary.

Past Jumpers'..out of all the things we have to deal with...now we have to deal with ...anti christ past jumpers.

Sorry

Listen to the music in my anthill post> www.abovetopsecret.com...
Look at the date, 2 + 6 = 12
On to the second post> www.abovetopsecret.com...
Look at the date. Reverse 21 which makes 12 or add 2 + 1 together and that makes 3. 6 divided by 3 makes 2. 2 x 6 = 12. Regarding the #54 3 + 6 = 9 and so does 5 + 4.

If you are going to ask me to post batman themed posts to prove your prophecies please explain the math involved behind it? Otherwise people are going to dispute your powers.

Also the time of the posts 4:12 the next one is 10:22. 12 divided 4 = 3. 22 divided by 10 is 2 with 2 remaining 22 again.

Holy Holy Holy Babylonian Batman "322"

And there are 12 hours on the face of a clock. Based all on Babylonian math.

The Bonesmen influenced the orange haired joker guy so to help Mitt Romney get elected as it was a media distraction to divert away from Mitt's hiding of his taxes that was becoming a bigger and bigger issue everyday before the theater incident that occurred... just past midnight "12."
edit on 30-7-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of link issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It is not disputable and that is the price I paid for not for filling what I saw coming.

I knew it would happen in a theater, I knew it would happen on a Saturday, the only thing I did wrong…and the only thing.

I thought when I saw century 16 I thought it was going to be a movie about something biblical or something in the 16th century…OH WELL!

As I said, what ever happened was very powerful as far as the method that was used and the affectedness of the method. You really wouldn’t understand…you really wouldn’t and your really not suppose to, which makes me safe.
You have to understand, nothing I right is for this time, its for another time, a time in which the new human beings will look back and say…this was the ‘Last Prophet on earth’. In addition, it will be conspiracy discussions about who I was and how everything I told the world was true, my grammar and how I riddled Ebonics Hebrew and English into one language. I will be looked at greater than nostodamus, Leonardo freaking…denvci, platypus whatever or what ever his name was.

All I needed was 10 to 20 humans to change the event; all I needed was for 10 to 20humans to believe just to throw off the event.

You see, when you no a big event is about to happen and you find out, you can then change it to another big event.
This was some high-class man made type stuff, a very unusual frequencies that has never been seen or heard.

Like I said lil dude, ive reached the 6th demention ,what ever your humans discovered in april as far as the 6th demention being compromised……..I have nothing else to say

WHEN THIS EVENT HAPPENS>>>>a-m -w- c- b -t- L

THEN THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN>>>T-L-A-E-E-T-

I havnt even been to sleep knowing my failures this year,this year so far im 124 and 2...life time 34,000 and 7 over decades and deacades and centurysof fighting the opposite.

BUT I AM WIDE AWAKE

lp527 1am eastern 6th demention time 3012 august 1st.

First, they concurred the frequency of semi mind control by using visual effects through movies.

They then found other frequencies called subliminal messages.

After finding one of your little alien friends, they found frequencies of lights, which led to ‘HD’ HIGH DEF Definition AQUA THIRD DEMENT IONAL COLOR FREQUENCIES.

They then moved to dream frequencies

They than moved to earth’s frequencies which are only 3 but they concurred it and after that they moved to weather frequencies….’’ maybe next time Russia you will cooperate or harp might just flood…; hint hint

Let me explain something to you lil dude and let me explain very clearly what I am about to tell you.

Never…never in the world of what we do, and what we no, and who we no, did we ever think….im trying to think how earthly possible I can explain with out really explaining.

Remember when I told you I saw this but in red

For 5minutes I was looking at this with my eyes open, for 5 minutes or more I looked at my freaking hands ,I looked at the wall, I looked out side, I looked at my family and all I saw was that. Freaking fracking numbers and binary codes doing the exact same thing you see, but in red.What in gods life was it lil dude,your the genious person and im just the Last prophet on the face of your earth.

Last Prophet527 august 1st 3012 1:18 EST.

1.It wasn’t the God particle they was looking for, it was the God frequency they was looking for’

2. I think your human species found the binary thing I found, but they are going backwards.
YOU SEE LIL DUDE...i think i found the answer to

This one is for the year 2227. I-w-c-t-a-u-t-w-a-n-b-ca-ht-m.3012 1:42 eastern time.

edit on 1-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You see lil dude, even if you walk out the house and make a left, another you is making a right and another is walking staraight.Lp527.Clearanc level. God like.

A dejuvu is nothing but a computer glitch.
When you sleep your being programmed.
Would you like to play a game called sims?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join