It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So,If you was an alien would you come to earth, and publicaly let it be known ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Jesus Christ,i just needed 20 people to say yes or say something positive to prove them wrong so they...never mind.

Just on the chance (which is very little) that you are serious about this then I have a message for "them"

RUN, get off this planet as quietly and as quickly as you can. If taken captivated you will have terrible things done to you that are byond even your comprehension. The planet Earth should be classified as OFF LIMITS for any and all contact for at least another 100 Earth years maybe longer. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Jesus Christ,i just needed 20 people to say yes or say something positive to prove them wrong so they...never mind.

That's silly. If a person is in contact with ET, then it stands to reason that ET is fairly adept at getting their own "20 people". Generally, when calmly approached with a new idea or concept, mankind can be very adaptable. Specifically when approached on an individual manner. However, setting in the mindset that aliens exist will be resisted against. When it comes to changing people's hardened beliefs, no. Aliens would be met with racism, skepticism, fear, and then not to mention the biological research facilities who would put bounties on their heads just for a chance to cut them up....

No...I would never recommend that they openly make themselves known. Instead, take those who want to work toward the future...up, then bring them back...

Oh wait - that's what abductee's already claim! I wouldn't change the status quo. Take those worthy up, don't come down here. We are not ready yet as a race of beings. We are not even united yet at a global level. We still war and kill and hate. We might never be ready.

P.S. If it is us or the planet, please don't let my planet die.

~ Serra
edit on 25-6-2012 by Serraphina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

To prove an advanced life form wrong wouldn't you have to be more advanced than they?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No. I would come to earth and incarnate in human form, perhaps being born of a human mother and would grow up human but having a great longing for a home I have no idea where it is. I would be visited by my true alien family as I slept. Upgrades and adjustments would gradually be made while in a sleep state. These upgrades would gradually increase the bio-machine (human bodies) ability to conduit increasing greater amounts of data during transmission and recieving, this would be in preparation for a pre-designated coordinate in 3D space-time.

This pre-designated coordinate would in itself be activation for the interdimensional transmission of data into the locality of frequency containing current 3D human collective consciousness with the intent of modulation into a frequency range conducive with that of the human home planet- Earth during the pre-designated space time coordinate for it's ascension. This mission though covert from the greater human population, may or may not be detected by (for lack of a better term) the dark forces that currently administer your planet, keeping humanity in slavery and thereby spiritual stagnation. To put it another way, the highly sophisticated computer simulation which you call reality is presently stuck, due to invading Alien forces of the negative persuasion's manipulation for egocentric interests. Covert Special Forces from various benevolent Alien civilizations (much like your Green Berets) have infiltrated hostile territory and have executed a mission which has totally underminded the command and control structure of the dark forces to a point where total and absolute victory has been achieved. The human collective consciousness has been modulated to an optimal frequency for ascension of those humans desireous of such. Any and all entities recieving this missive are hereby notified of the rapid approach of the departure space time coordinate and are advised to exercise free will and consider or reconsider their current choice to depart with the ascending planet or remain in the current paradigm occupied by the defeated dark forces. It is highly suggested that if you have not already done so, make your final desicion as rapidly as possible and transmitt same via intention. END OF MESSAGE
edit on 25-6-2012 by WilburMercer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Yes.

And have. T. Humans are still too fearful to accept.

Oh, and "dude" who wanted "alien powers". There are no "alien powers". We are just people, not unlike you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

LiL Dude, this is very, very serious. You just would not understand. I need to prove them wrong, like...before July 23 2012. It’s impervious that I do this for the world, before July 23,why July 23rd…I have no idea why they set that date.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Who was it that told you this?

And no. I would not. We like to kill/eat/study/test/torture etc. anything that we consider abnormal or different than us. We perceive those differences as threats and it scares us. I don't think it would be wise for anything with more than generic pudding for brains to land on earth claiming they come in peace. They will be IN pieces more than likely shortly afterward. As sad as that sounds....I stand behind it. I honestly think that is what would happen.

July 23rd 2012 ,that answer will be starring you right in the face if all goes well

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

Do you think that if they let themselves be known public,do you think that the people can save them from the goverment.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As an Alien to the planet, I would not announce like Valiant Thor did, I would remain covert, and would follow mission parameters, and report as ordered. The governments of the world have a reputation of killing Aliens they capture, and of seizing their technology and keeping it for themselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by LastProphet527

As an Alien, I would probably keep it to myself. Nor would I reveal myself to an innocent Earthling for fear of putting them in danger and scrutiny by the Big Bad Wolf A.K.A. the Government....

Nope.... I have no desire to be dissected or blown to smithereens.
I like my alien-self to much.....
Don't care much for humanoids......[they stink and look funny]

"Phone home" ?! LOL....

Just...suppose they wanted to come real soon,do you think there is any way on this earth, that nothing will not happen to them.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Because they are trying to stop an event from happening.It will take humans and aliens to work together to stop this major event.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serraphina
Assuming I am a member of an intelligent race of beings not human.....

It's rather obvious why we wouldn't want to make ourselves known.

Yet in saying this, particularly if I have some claim to right, I would still covertly explore the planet. I am assuming that a basis for science and exploration is present in this alien race - that somehow got from where they are from - to here. Secondly, I'd imagine that if they are space-faring, that is their home, space.

I'm under the firm belief that when ET say's here I am...
They are coming to clean up our Sh*t...
And we are already in big trouble...

~ Serra

TextThey are coming to clean up our Sh*t...

You just wouldn’t understand how 100% correct you are...you just wouldn’t !

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

And no. I would not. We like to kill/eat/study/test/torture etc. anything that we consider abnormal or different than us. We perceive those differences as threats and it scares us. I don't think it would be wise for anything with more than generic pudding for brains to land on earth claiming they come in peace. They will be IN pieces more than likely shortly afterward. As sad as that sounds....I stand behind it. I honestly think that is what would happen.

July 23rd 2012 ,that answer will be starring you right in the face if all goes well

I have learned in my life to not discount things very quickly...I will mark the date and keep a look out.

While I wish whole heartedly that the answer I gave you would not be the case, I figured you wanted honesty above all else. It is sad that a great majority fear the unknown even if it/they are harmless. That is the way it has always been I suppose. I hope whatever you are trying to do, works out the way it should.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think Ron Pearlman sums up our planet and what aliens would think of it with his last sentence here........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Just on the chance (which is very little) that you are serious about this then I have a message for "them"

RUN, get off this planet as quietly and as quickly as you can. If taken captivated you will have terrible things done to you that are byond even your comprehension. The planet Earth should be classified as OFF LIMITS for any and all contact for at least another 100 Earth years maybe longer. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Is it really that bad ? Honestly,why woudnt you trust your fellow humans to welcome them with open arms,not understanding !

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Okay, if I was an alien would I land or not? Hmm. Lets assume i've tried landing on say a few other planets that weren't so nice... would I chance it here on earth?? Lets say yes I would

the 1st thing I would do is convince the earthlings that my race tastes like crap, so hopfully now I won't be eaten.

The 2nd thing to do would be to announce that we are a gay species, yeap now we wouldn't have to live in fear of being converted by the religious of the planet
( anal probes anyone??)

entering earths atmosphere a sudden thought crosses my mind... What if this is a crap eating homosexual planet?? Hovering above the planet I see all these earthlings looking up at my ship pointing at us with watering mouths, oh god! Bad idea im outa here!!!

And thats why you never see them land. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
As an Alien to the planet, I would not announce like Valiant Thor did, I would remain covert, and would follow mission parameters, and report as ordered. The governments of the world have a reputation of killing Aliens they capture, and of seizing their technology and keeping it for themselves.

They said they did this before, but was tricked,tortured and the respect for them was all about advanced technology.The next time will be public,every body will no.
edit on 25-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Schools out for summer!!!

I find the "you'll find out who on xx/xx/xx date" and "you just wouldn't understand" the trappings of a bored schoolboy looking to be something significant.

answering kanga and lil dudes questions would not have been that difficult and require a misdirection if you were legit.

Heck I want to know who told you this or asked you to query us and wouldn't we need to be more advanced to prove them wrong?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Whether I am an alien or just a plain old human if I saw a benifit for the greater good the answer is YES I would come to earth an assist man kind. I think the visits we are currently having from other beings has to do with adjusting a future time line and the majority of craft are just future humans trying to correct the past. The reason they don't stop and "talk" to us is because anything they do could mess up the future. I think our governments know exactly why they are here but our visitors won't even give the governments of the world the time of day so they just kind of ignore them.

Our entire world seems to be a lie and since most of this world pretty much sucks I think what is in store for our future is well worth the wait and learning experience we are having now.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by eyesontheskies

Do you think that if they let themselves be known public,do you think that the people can save them from the goverment.

At the end of the day, I don't care if your human, alien ... there is always risk. That's the double edged sword of awareness. All sides are aware of the risk.

If we are on a brink - I'd hope that another race of beings thought enough of us to at least try.
There is beauty in humanity too. There is wisdom. There is love. Innovation. Creativity.

If they are trying to ask people "Why should we even make an effort on your behalf?" Then I would say those things. But I would not lie and not say it wasn't a gamble. A risk. But I think we deserve a chance - assuming we are on the brink of disaster.

If we are not, then I'd say non-intervention should stay the name of the game. We are a young species. Egotistical, opportunistic. We don't need to be popping in and out all over the universe.

~ Serra

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join