It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythology & Legends: True or False?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by LastProphet527

When you come out of the rabbit's A next week please give us all a detailed report?

edit on 27-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

Went into the rabbit’s hole last night expecting to stay a week…got flooded out for some reason, could not get back in.

‘6 IS THE KEY’

I found out that a major flood or tsunami of catastrophic purport ions would happen soon. It will happen on 6th OR THE 6TH month or the sixth day which is Saturday. It was horrible to see what happened.thats all i have to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The flood, was it natural or man-made? The USA's and Russia's HAARP can create any type of meteorology, including hurricanes, tornadoes... It is possible that they are now able to control water, and it will be an easy way to begin the depopulation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

When you come out of the rabbit's A next week please give us all a detailed report?

edit on 27-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

If you broke every human race down to the first of its origin, you will find out that its only 10 races of the natural on this earth….coming from one>?

10 races that came from 10 different planets, 1 including a moon and 2 planets yet discovered.

All theses different races on these different planets believed in the Gods that represent each planet in you are seeing galaxy.

In addition, than…came earth, after so many millions of years of performing seeding and bringing all the races capable of bringing life to earth on the ark/space ship.

Is this the first or the last planet?

It is the last planet and unfortunately, the humans on this earth are learning back wards to forwards. The fossils the rocks the tombs, ancient scripts, painting pottery and other fantastic things from the past that makes it possible to go to the future.

Humans have about 100 years of photograph in the books so far, ancient writing from about 9000 years ago, and human remains of body’s claimed to have been more than a million years ago, and of course, the carbonated rocks and fossils of dinosaurs that date back more than 40 plus millions years ago.

Lol…every second…every minute…every day of more than 10 billion years plus of galaxy history goes unanswered.

Was water on mars and other planets? Yes! However, how long in over 10 billion years will water last on a planet?

We are all influenced by the gods and planets that flow through all of our blood” I guess your wondering why I am telling you this…rambling on and on and on. So let me get to the point…of what I found out in the rabbits hole.

We are all influenced by the gods and planets that flow through all of our blood”

1.‘Except earth, earth was the last planet to be found that’s why it’s not mentioned in the zodiac’

2.What scientist will never tell you, or the eye bearer has never noticed…but, when you look at ancient drawings and so called maps of the ancients, they will never tell you that 80% of the maps were looked upon towards earth…. instead of being on earth as a looker of the stars and mapping it.

edit on 28-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

The flood, was it natural or man-made? The USA's and Russia's HAARP can create any type of meteorology, including hurricanes, tornadoes... It is possible that they are now able to control water, and it will be an easy way to begin the depopulation.

I went into the rabbit’s hole and ended up in a building, me and a couple of other people was standing waiting to get in. ALL of the sudden! The water reached the floor in the building at the time we was looking out the buildings window.

We were all looking at the glass hoping it would hold as the water was going hire and hire as the building and the world was flooded. A lady standing next to me said .’its on the 6th floor’ and than the water went away and I came out.

Either the forces found away to keep us from entering the rabbits hole, or it means a very bad flood is coming…this was a first time for me…a first?

or mayby somthing on the 6th floor...something in a building on the 6th day or the 6th month...i dont know...........................................they have used cats ,grass hopers and even tunes to keep us out....but never a flood.................i wonder is the realm being attacked or destroyed in some way.Oh well.have a good one star heart.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

They used grass hopers to keep you out??? Never heard of that before...
As for tunes, it is understandable, for specific frequencies (like the bouddhists mantras, or song-prayers) can theorically keep things out.
We should look out just in case for that flood, 'cause 6 stories of water is alot!
But it is possible that those behind the rabbits holes created one to scare you out.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
TO THE MODS:

I officially announce that i absolutely do not mind that certain posts in this thread are off-topic. I can see no other threads in which we can discuss of those things, and i consider it necessary.

TO THE MEMBERS FAMILIAR WITH THE THREAD:

Please continue the ''off-topic'' posts!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It was very weird. Can you imagine looking through a buildings window and seeing water past the sixth floor rising and rising?
I panicked, but I took control enough to see that it passed and evaporated… and than I left.

Could it be possible…that, with all the free will that logios Hermes or mercury had, do you think it was possible that somewhere in history that he made enemies with some one very powerful?

Can you dig deep for me and explain what did mercury do to the Gods.

Is it because he is the messenger of the Gods and he delivers messages among the mortals?
edit on 29-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It says everywhere that he didn't had any true enemy; it was more like he was slightly annoying someone and that's about it.
He didn't did anything fantastic with the gods, except to stole two of Apollo's cows to make a lyre when he was young. Other than that, his job was just to guide the dead souls to Hades/Hell, and to deliver the gods messages to the mortals, and protect the traders and travellers.
That's about it for him.
edit on 29-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

It says everywhere that he didn't had any true enemy; it was more like he was slightly annoying someone and that's about it.
He didn't did anything fantastic with the gods, except to stole two of Apollo's cows to make a lyre when he was young. Other than that, his job was just to guide the dead souls to Hades/Hell, and to deliver the gods messages to the mortals, and protect the traders and travellers.
That's about it for him.

Texthis job was just to guide the dead souls to Hades/Hell

Suppose mercury stoped working for hades,what would happen?and what planet does hades represent in the zodiac?

Who are the traders and the travellers?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

John f Kennedy was a messenger, he was a Gemini, why was he killed, was the message he was giving from the gods, what was so important that he got killed?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Mercury didn't exactly worked for Hades. Guiding the dead to Hades was part of a divine purpose or something like that. It is like the relationship between the Honey Bearer and the bird that guide him to the honey; the bird doesn't work for the Honey Bearer, it is his purpose, his destiny to guide the Honey Bearer.
As for what would have happen if Mercury would not have been guide to Hell, i have no idea what would have happen.
The planet of Hades is Pluto.

Travellers and traders are people like the Touaregs in the desert: they follow where plentifulness is, and trade what they have to obtain something in return (ex. salt for water). Google or Wikipedia the name and you will have the entire descriptions.

John F. Kennedy was killed because he decided to create a money currency specific to USA; for he wanted to separate himself from the Rothchilds International Bank. The Illuminati killed him before he could publish it, and the next president removed that new currency and brought back the International Bank currency.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Should I take a vacation somewhere on higher ground?

Since you know I live in a tsunami inundation zone.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't think you ramble on and on and on. I think you journal. Your creative flow is unmatched.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

John F. Kennedy was killed because he decided to create a money currency specific to USA; for he wanted to separate himself from the Rothchilds International Bank. The Illuminati killed him before he could publish it, and the next president removed that new currency and brought back the International Bank currency.

Sorry I have to come back and comment on this portion of your post.

This is what I'm sure you are alluding to.

Executive Order 11110 en.wikipedia.org...

This executive order delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury the President's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act. The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate silver certificates. Contents

Furthermore:

Agricultural Adjustment Act Wikipedia article en.wikipedia.org...

Excerpt

Attached as title III to the Act, the Thomas Amendment became the "third horse" in the New Deal's farm relief bill. Drafted by Senator Elmer Thomas of Oklahoma, the amendment blended populist easy-money views with the theories of the new economics. Thomas wanted a stabilized “honest dollar”; one that would be fair to debtor and creditor.

And to make clear the Rothschild-s are a multi generational "investment" banking family. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Federal Reserve System. They are not partners in any of the member banks that make up the Federal Reserve System. The predominate partners in those banks are oil producers not investment bankers.

I'm sure the Rothschild-s are very good customers of those banks that comprise the FED, but they are far from being partners.

You have to be able to pump annually billions upon billions of dollars worth of crude to be a partner, and the need to have to park vast amounts of capital somewhere such as member banks that feed the Discount Window at the FED.

edit on 29-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

It was very weird. Can you imagine looking through a buildings window and seeing water past the sixth floor rising and rising?
I panicked, but I took control enough to see that it passed and evaporated… and than I left.

Could it be possible…that, with all the free will that logios Hermes or mercury had, do you think it was possible that somewhere in history that he made enemies with some one very powerful?

Can you dig deep for me and explain what did mercury do to the Gods.

Is it because he is the messenger of the Gods and he delivers messages among the mortals?

Venus rules the heart and soul of gemini, that is one other reason Kennedy was assassinated.

Perhaps the constant shift between the divine and mortal realms finally got to Mercury?

But then again your allusions remind me of the slaying of Argos, and the Virgin.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Back on topic, please.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Should I take a vacation somewhere on higher ground?

Since you know I live in a tsunami inundation zone.

Well lil dude...Something happened,something so big, that it will be recorded in the life of what im about to say on this forum.

I went into the realm for the last 3 days and each time something bad kept us from entering. Yesterday it was thousands of us trying to get in, but we couldn’t, one lady did, she got passed the force field, and this….monster came and folded her up and put her in a box…we tried to catch her but she was to fast ,couldn’t help her in time.

I told a woman in the realm about the >water thing< that happened, she told me the.

‘6’, is the ‘sixth realm ‘we are in, the 6th dimension’ ‘get it together son’ your not realm jumping idiot or Astra ling, your just in the 6th dimension, and obviously it’s been compromised...I hate little novice ass hole like you ’DID YOU HERE THAT EVERY BODY, THIS AS HOLE THINKS HES ASTRA LING LOL…REALM F&^%^$% JUMPING, HAHAHAHAHA.

After feeling humiliated…and low, I realized that I might just be a novice…and an ass hole…but I see that you and no one else can get in either.

In addition, than…I see the …. ‘Green eyed Russian’ and the ‘beggar woman‘, we are all standing at the entrance…together,2 legends side by side and here I am, the little novice as hole standing with them and thousands more.

I can officially say…between April 24 and the 28th of the year 2012, that….the 6th dimension has been compromised by something very powerful.

Sorry for calling it realm jumping and sorry for believing in the dictionary version of Astra ling.

This has gotten to a point ….but I have to do it, I have to bring Linda back on here, I think she can figure it out, that’s right, its time to go to the ‘HUT’

‘PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY ones DREAM AND REMEMBER WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED’

Not even the great Green-Eyed Russian could get in, loll, or the beggar woman…lmaf, or all the spies from all around the world, it was a mess out side the rabits hole.

Now.... What in the hell is the 6th demention !
edit on 30-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Do you believe that in 8 billion years of history in the galaxy that these myths and legends could have existed do?

Could I be looking in the wrong direction when it comes to Hades and Pluto? Did mercury piss any body else off in the legends that you can think of. I really need to know, I need to find out why geminis die so violently and get targeted so much.

Tupac shakur

John f Kennedy

Marilyn Monroe

biggie Smalls

Muammar Gaddafi

Lisa’ left eye’ lopez

Gabriel Gifford

I understand that geminis are one of the only sighs that receives the messages from the gods, but do they have to hunt us down the way they do, when we give the messages to the mortals.

I’m asking this because I need to get it straight, I need to know why?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Okay M. 1988, but keep in mind F. 1976 is the one who digressed.

I'm pretty sure you're one in the same.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You're going to get Linda?

Ohio Arts and all her pastels, Oh fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join