It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found it - here you go - what if 20 million illegals left the USA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ship the illegals out, and bring in the people that are waiting in line. Why cant the government do that ? You'll have citizens that will pay taxes like everyone else!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

Everyone knows the answer to that...it is because it has nothing to do with fairness, etc. From the government standpoint, it is a way to get "free" votes. From the illegal's side...it is a way to get "free" stuff. I don't care how pretty anyone tries to dress up the topic. It must be stopped or America will continue its path to the trash can. We will be raped until nothing is left and us legal citizens will have to clean up the aftermath. Trust me...after the country is destroyed, the illegals will leave. Just like ticks can't feed on a dead body and locusts leave when the crops are dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

Ship out all the racist white trash that complain about illegals.

Then this country would be a much better place.

I hear Tijuana isn't too bad of a place for a gringo this time of the year.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I get out enough, thank you.

I work one of those same jobs and I'm an American.

There are more refugees than Americans that do those jobs.

If more Americans weren't lazy good-for-nothings that didn't like working nights, those jobs would go to Americans!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What happens when 20 million illegals leave? 20million unemployed people all of a sudden have a better chance at finding a job, don't have to be worry about being undercut by illegals willing to do the work for less. Every business would finally have to pay Americans a living wage instead of being able to hire illegals and drive down everyone's wages.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So what if the illegals are from countries that the US obliterated during one of their many military adventures? If YOUR country destroyed their homes and they fled to the "free" United States for a better life, would you send them back because they didn't wait in line? Because they didn't fill out the proper paperwork?

Aren't we taught from childhood to share and to be open and to try to help others? Seems to me it just flies out the #ing window when we grow up huh.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
Aren't we taught from childhood to share and to be open and to try to help others? Seems to me it just flies out the #ing window when we grow up huh.

Yes...that is what we are taught! But offering someone in need a few dollars isn't the same as ignoring someone who breaks into our home and steals it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Yes...that is what we are taught! But offering someone in need a few dollars isn't the same as ignoring someone who breaks into our home and steals it.

Tell me, what did you do to become an American? Did you cross deserts, fight tooth and nail, risk yours and your families lives on a leaky boat just to become an American? Or were you just born there? See to actually have a home you have to work and save and put a lot into it. With citizenship it seems just being born there somehow makes it yours. I also hope you don't forget how it became yours, because really you and I both stand on stolen land.

I don't claim ownership of Australia simply because I was born here, and I certainly don't have the right to tell other people they have no right to be here.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I believe it was Reagan who did just that. Did not work.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I was against illegas until I read your post. Your right we should flood America with as many people as we can. Elbow to elbow and we can all have are hand out waiting to get fed by the government. I hope none of thoes illegals are terrorist but we'll never know until its too late

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Ship the illegals out, and bring in the people that are waiting in line.

seems pretty reasonable

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by R3KR

Ship out all the racist white trash that complain about illegals.
I hear Tijuana isn't too bad of a place for a gringo this time of the year.

its like we're living in bizarro world.....
edit on 26-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

Shouldnt we take care of our own first, mr grown up?
or maybe wait til we're not in the middle of worst economic crisis since the depression

edit on 26-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

Born in America (USA) what ever my grand parents were is what they were. If you move to another country your heritage would be American. Dont really care what colar your skin is, your American. Not African or Spanish, German etc etc.....titles like that divide us. You are either American or not. The illegal thing is just that illegal. I break the law I get a ticket or put in jail. What makes being an illegal more better then me that they dont have to obey our laws but I do? Last I checked the law hasnt changed. That is the simplicity of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Minorities made up roughly 2.02 million, 50.4 percent of U.S. births in the twelve month period ending July 2011.

This becomes signifigant if the majority live in poverty.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

All land is stolen it has been since man has leaned to walk the earth. I was in a musem yesterday where it was talking about how some indians would take other indians land. It is called the survival of the fitist. The musem is up in northern Minn.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wonder how much the resulting humanitarian crisis and potential war in Mexico would cost?

All that money is send back to Mexico, they will get that money regardless. The question is, will we get cheap slave labor out of it or not...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Shows you how far people will go to gain control of a country or state including destory it.

Kind of like Fukushima, Japan, nobody cares about the end result just fill your pockets or gain power now, we will worry or run from the end results when the time comes........................human nature I'm affarid.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Total cost a whopping $538 . 3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

If the government did save that money what makes you think that they would spend it on the people?

I should imagine that money would be used to buy in some more riot control tools to keep the 99% quiet.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun9883
Let's just say all of the illegals left...

With hijacked SSN's, they ARE paying taxes, most of which will not files tax returns. All that unclaimed, overtaxed, income stays withing the government.

Go to any golf course and take a look into the maintenance yard. Find me 20 white kids that are willing to work for $8 or $9 an hour and perform the work as well, or work as hard. Actually, go to any landscape company and you won't find the same result. I know it's a stereotype, but hey, stereotypes exist for a reason.

So, just using those MINOR examples, and riding a bit of a slippery slope, one can assume there would be less income given to the government, and you would have to find a workforce to account for 20M low paying, high labor workers.

Face it, illegals are needed in this country. Plus, you'll never stop them from coming in. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Actually my "white" son does work for $8 an hour and he works hard for it. To be honest I get sick of hearing I don't see white people willing to work for that or work that hard. There are just a many white people willing to work as there are illegals willing to work and there are just as many illegals not willing to work as there are whites not willing to work.

I am sure that are quite a few "white" people willing to work for that if they were allotted the same benefits as illegals are, free healthcare(emergency rooms they leave with out paying), free food food stamps, WIC. They more kids the pop out the more money we give them and they know that.

Mostly how its done at least in the southern states is that the wife gets a job bogus id puts high dependants on her W2 and the husband works for cash under the table making sometimes at least $15 an hour doing trade labor. While the wife uses her income to get all the free aid the family needs. Plus has a very good chance to get money back on the return.

We can't just make them all citizens. Then what? Our SS system is already strained then we give all these people access to SS that have paid nothing into the system.

Sorry for the rambling and sporadic thoughts this topic just boils my blood. I have not problems with people coming here. I do have a problem with illegals come here and demand or expect us to help them when they are not willing to do what it is needed to become a part of our culture.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
Questions:

For all those illegal aliens using fake ids to get jobs that pay taxes, which they cannot claim during income tax time to get back a tax refund.

editby]edit on 25-6-2012 by Lostmymarbles because: (no reason given)

But they are filing taxes. In fact some of them are claiming LOTS of kids that dont even live in the country (maybe dont exist) and getting back outrageous amounts of money.
edit on 26-6-2012 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"I believe that this nation is the last hope of Western civilization and if this oasis of the world shall be overrun, perverted, contaminated or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished.

I take no issue with those who would praise the contributions which have been made to our society by people of many races, of varied creeds and colors. America is indeed a joining together of many streams which go to form a mighty river which we call the American way.

However, we have in the United States today hard-core, indigestible blocs which have not become integrated into the American way of life, but which, on the contrary are its deadly enemies. Today, as never before, untold millions are storming our gates for admission and those gates are cracking under the strain.

The solution of the problems of Europe and Asia will not come through a transplanting of those problems en masse to the United States.... I do not intend to become prophetic, but if the enemies of this legislation succeed in riddling it to pieces, or in amending it beyond recognition, they will have contributed more to promote this nation's downfall than any other group since we achieved our independence as a nation."

Pat McCarran Democratic Senator...man was he ever right!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join