It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible! I have know this was going to happen for over two months now! Read the verse below and you will realize we have watched this happen to perfection. Also, look up Paul Begley on YouTube. He is a preacher in Indiana that puts new videos up every day. Very good insight. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ is very close. If you do not know Him then please get to know Him.

Isaiah 19 King James Version (KJV)
19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

I really wish the Christians would stop the "Our Lord" thing. He's your lord.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Why do you have 4 stars for you silly comment?

You said

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Have you read some of your own replies?

Seems like a reasonable reaction.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reply to post by TTAA2012

"Jerusalem was founded by the Jewish people"

Jerusalem was not founded by the Jewish people..the term 'jew' not coming into existence until after the 1700's.
Jerusalem was originally a village on the hill founded by Canaanites...and the Canaanite culture apparently developed in situ from the Circum-Arabian Nomadic Pastoral Complex, which in turn developed from a fusion of Near Eastern Harifian hunter gatherers with Pre-Pottery Neolithic B (PPNB) farming cultures.

The only genetically linked *Semite* population in Israel atm that can be proven to have HISTORICAL and modern ties to the land ARE the Palestinian people who are the remnant of those early cultures.

"The original inhabitants of Jerusalem were Phoenician Canaanites. Jerusalem was originally a village built on a hill. The name "Urushalim is first found on Egyptian statues, circa 2500 B.C. "Urushalim", in fact is a word of Canaanite derivation; the prefix "uru", meaning "founded by", and the suffix "salem" or "Shalem," Phoenician Canaanite god of dusk. This evidence is reinforced by archaeology and by tablets found in Elba, Syria, dating back to 3000 B.C., on which the god Shalem being venerated in a city called Uruksalem is mentioned. The old name of the city Urushalim figures also in the Egyptian texts called Texts of Proscription of XII dynasty 'ws'mm pronounced in Akkadian language Urushalim city of god.

In the 14th Century B.C., King Abdi Hepa, king of the Phoenician Canaanites, wrote to the Pharaoh Akhnaton and implored him to rid Jerusalem of new invaders. He described a group of people known as the "Habirus" [[ Assyrian ariders]], as having already conquered Rushada, and advancing on Jerusalem. In the Bible, the story of Abraham mentions Melchizedek, the King of Salem (King of Jerusalem) and Priest of the Most High God (El Elion), who offered bread and wine to Abraham.

In 1000 B.C. ( very late on the scene) King David, conquered Jerusalem, and established it as his capital. At the time of his conquest, the city was known as "Jebus" but he renamed it Jerusalem, once again.

Read more: Canaanite Phoenician Jerusalem, Urushalim, The City Founded by Shalem, Phoenician God of Dusk phoenicia.org...
"

Abraham was not 'Jewish' he was Hebrew....his arrival along with his wandering clans in Jerusalem was considered an 'invasion' by the local cultures of the day, who considered Abraham being of the "Habirus" type..a multiethnic group of nomads...men of no land...out to conquer..which..they did by murdering the existing population of Ammonites and Canaanites of the region..

Read Gen. 12-25
With Abraham the story of the Hebrews begins, and it is clearly stated that Hebrew origins lay outside Canaan. The summons to leave his ancestral home and journey to Canaan is accompanied by a promise (Gen. 12:2) that becomes a submotif in patriarchal accounts, re-appearing again and again (cf. Gen. 13:14 f., 15:5 f., 18:10, 22:17, 26:24, 28:13 f., 32:12 f., 35:9 ff., 48:16), finally taking covenantal form (Gen. 17:14 ff.). The promise has two parts: nationhood and divine blessing or protection. The precise location of the nation-to-be is not specified but was, of course, known to those hearing or reading the account. The promise of blessing signified the unique and particularistic bond between Yahweh and his followers, so that the enemies of Abraham or the nation were enemies of Yahweh, and those befriending Abraham and/or the nation would be blessed. With this assurance, Abraham journeyed to Canaan, Egypt, the Negeb, Hebron, Gezer, Beer-sheba and back to Hebron where he and his wife Sarah died.

The descriptions of Abraham are not uniform: at times he appears as a lonely migrant, at others as a chieftain, head of a large family, or as a warrior. Factual details about the patriarch are difficult to establish, for his real significance lies in what is often called "inner history," through which those who looked to Abraham as a forefather gained understanding of themselves as "people of the promise" and attained, a sense of destiny and an appreciation of their particular relationship to their deity. We have noted earlier that some Abrahamic traditions coincide with information coming from Nuzi, which would place Abraham in the Middle Bronze era.

www.infidels.org...

Abraham *came* to Jerusalem..he was not a resident...he was not Jewish.

""Gen. 14, in which Abraham is called a "Hebrew" for the first time, records a battle between the patriarch and kings of countries or areas as yet unidentified for certain and associates him with the Canaanite king of Jerusalem""

David was the first of the tribe of Judah ( Today's so-called " Jewish" people) to hold office in Jerusalem and his wife was Ruth - a Moabite...which is basically modern day Jordan and the only link to the actual land of Palestine that any of the tribe of Judah had.

Ro
edit on 25-6-2012 by Rosha because: Edited original quote

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Your logic is flawed.

Abraham was not 'Jewish' he was, eventually, Hebrew..and was of Arabic descent...his arrival along with his clans in Jerusalem was considered an 'invasion' by the local cultures of the day, who considered Abraham being of the "Habirus" type..a multiethnic group of nomads...men of no land.

Ro

Cool

I fail to see how this is relevant to what you misquoted me saying?

Not only have you miss quoted me you also have provided absolutely nothing of anything to refute the fact that it was Spain not Mexico....

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
By that token, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and most of western United States were founded by Mexicans, so it should be theirs.

Your logic is flawed.

They were part of Spain...

Your logic FAILS

Keep trying though, You'll eventually get something tangible and topic related posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As usual, no fact checking. Information posted without even the most basic checks performed.

Don't you think this would be all over the mainstream media if this really were the president of Egypt calling for Jerusalem to be made the capital through martyrdom.

Why do we sit here on this website and just allow people to continually post nonsense and lap it up like it is special intel.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I fail to see how this is relevant to what you misquoted me saying?

Not only have you miss quoted me you also have provided absolutely nothing of anything to refute the fact that it was Spain not Mexico....

Apology..I was responding to a post with multiple replies...may have missed your quote...I was responding to the post that said "Jerusalem was founded by Jewish people".

if that wasn't you..ok

Ro

edit on 25-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

I seen it coming to.
I am not a big fan of Islam,nor are they a fan of our faith,even worse if your an athiest to them.

You are a self confessed religious bigot.

To be this is really bad,but a majority of them wanted this(55%)give or take.
Some of there religious laws will be shoved down some peoples throats there real soon.
It wont take long.

The only religious law Muslims insist on for everyone is "no usury". We know who hates anti-usury laws...

I'm sure they will have religious police units to.

No they will not. Only two countries have religious police in the Middle East; Saudi Arabia and Israel. Israel, however, includes racial discrimination in its religious diktats.

The guy in the video sure looks like him to me.
Alot of this kind, being Islamics, will fill(flood) the goverment now.

I don't quite understand what you are saying here.

Alot of you who think if Israel is destroyed, some how world peace will happen. We dont need millions upon millions dead.

It will be zionists who destroy Israel because they are compulsive nation wreckers.

We know how muslums fight,so we know many women and chidren would be killed.

Please tell us how Muslims fight. You make it seem like Muslims fight abnormally.

If one keeps on threatning,it common scense to kill your enemy befor they kill you.

How is it common sense. Are you an advocate of pre-emptive killings?

I dont wake up to a morning prayer whishing death on others or make a speech such as this video.

Surely you admitted that pre-emptive killing is "common sense".

Maybe in 10 years from now a new religious brotherhood will happen, thats anti-muslum/islamic called the "Stand Movement".
Organized by many religions and even athiest to.

Unlikely because the world is confronted by the American-Israelo axis and the grave evil these governments bring with them to all parts of the world.

The Islamist in charge now,

There is no such thing as an "Islamist". This is just a meme invented by zionists and fundees to target practicing Muslims.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by TTAA2012

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

Well America was founded by natives. I guess the Americas belong to the natives then; period.

First, how can you compare a young country made up of immigrants, and a whole continent to a small little piece of land that has been there and fought over for thousands of years??

Second, how long does a group of people need to be in a location before they're considered native? And we are all human beings, we're native to Earth. Just because some of us may look different from one another doesnt mean we truly are.

Third, the native americans had it right when they were stunned that the Europeans offered them deals for their land. They didnt believe man is capable of owning land, land "ownership" is just a concept made up by people. It all comes down to how badly do you want the land? In the end you cant take it with you.....

Lets just think for a moment what would happen if Israel put down their arms and took down the wall? They would be massacred. What would happen if Hammas and other radical groups stopped lobbing missles into Israel? Israel would stop lobbing them back. See the difference?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

According to Paul, the true Israel is the church and that only those that follow Jesus are a Jew. That's made very clear in Romans. But there is the nation of Israel which will recognize Jesus as their messiah. It reminds me of what Jesus said. "Follow me and let the dead bury their dead." Until we're in a relationship with Jesus Christ, which is by grace alone, we are dead in our sins and if someone says they're a Jew but reject Jesus, they are according to Paul, not a real Jew.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
As usual, no fact checking. Information posted without even the most basic checks performed.

Don't you think this would be all over the mainstream media if this really were the president of Egypt calling for Jerusalem to be made the capital through martyrdom.

Why do we sit here on this website and just allow people to continually post nonsense and lap it up like it is special intel.

I know right! I posted several pages ago that this video is just a voice over - a recording made over the imagery of the electoral win - its not rocket science to figure that out and that it has nothing to do with whatever was said that day. The only time Ive seen such blatant crap before, it was outed very quickly as a mossad scam designed to instill fear..to beat the drums for war.
Ive no doubt the various mufti's etc have their rants..and have heard a few that make your blood boil..but this wasn't that..this was a well produced piece of propaganda designed to make Muslims look evil.
Whats more, Ive friends in Egypt who were right there..and heard no such thing coming from the mouth of the newly elected that day. Its a set up...designed to illicit just the reaction it has here.....I'm almost sure sometimes that ATS is used a beta tester for international propaganda groups!

hands up and shrugging..what can you do..people don't listen..don't want to think..they seem to want war.

Ro

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No they will not. Only two countries have religious police in the Middle East; Saudi Arabia and Israel. Israel, however, includes racial discrimination in its religious diktats.

What 'religious police' is this? There are fundamentalist communities who invoke vigilante actions--these are entirely illegal and disparaged by most Israelis.

By contrast, the religious police in Saudi Arabia is an official organ of government.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The Islamist in charge now,

There is no such thing as an "Islamist". This is just a meme invented by zionists and fundees to target practicing Muslims.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

What would the President of the Muslim Brotherhood think about his supposedly mythical political partY?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

All you did was destroy your own argument. There are over 5 Million Arabs from various nationalities in the US alone if I'm not mistaken.

Not counting Millions more of Arab - Americans of various generations etc...

There are a significant number of Arab immigrants in San Diego county. Many of them are Iraqi Christians who have left recently after being targeted by radical Islamicists.
edit on 25-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm sure they will have religious police units to.

Perhaps you are correct when it comes to the M.E however Sharia law pundits are encroaching into wider territory every day...Sharia law itself being a gross violation of human rights, and the principles of Islam as much as common sense or any other faith. Just recently religious police were out in force on the streets in the province of Ache in Indonesia..ordering women off the streets..for being' undressed'..they seem to target tired exhausted needy community's and groups that are either powerless politically fiscally or socially or very angry and feeling invalidated. They stir the pot and exert 'authority' over them..and done long enough..it becomes 'law' by proxy even where no law actually exists to support them. This tactic is parasitic and is a gross abuse of perception and power.
Give the infiltration of Sharia even in parts of the UK right now where several communities are putting up signs etc declaring areas 'Sharia controlled space' etc..there is every reason to stand guard against it and to be wise to the way it is being used to create conflicts in local communities.....even many Muslim communities are feeling this sense of wariness and caution..

Just saying....

Ro

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Nothing to see here. The zionist Jews are at war with the people of the Middle East.

Why did they sign peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan then? Why has Israel never bombed Jordan after this?

What do expect any red blooded Arab is supposed to say? We love you zionists?

They could say something like: "The capital of Egypt is Cairo and is for Egyptians" and they could refrain from saying "Death to Israel!" and "The capital of your country will be ours soon and you will be dead".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Why did they sign peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan then?

They signed treaties with regimes and not with nations.

They could say something like: "The capital of Egypt is Cairo and is for Egyptians" and they could refrain from saying "Death to Israel!" and "The capital of your country will be ours soon and you will be dead".

How about the zionists withdraw from occupied land which includes Jerusalem and try hard to stop killing unarmed Palestinian civilians.

You act as if the zionists have entitlements over land and people they occupy. Try reading a factually correct history book.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Perhaps you are correct when it comes to the M.E however Sharia law pundits are encroaching into wider territory every day.

You lost me there with your nonsensical fantasy. Let us talk facts and not some over cooked propaganda garbage.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yes, all the time; all zionist leaders throughout the last century laid claim to the entirety of Palestine.

Really?

"Zionist leaders" by that if you mean Jordan and Saudi Arabia who has stolen Palestinian lands.

Right always nothing ever said about them stealing their land it is always,always evil Isreal.

Meh

We all know about the colonialist British Mandate. They also occupied Egypt so you can paint that blue but does that mean the Egypt too belongs to Europeans who happen to be Jews?

Enough is really Enough. You Christian and Jewish Caucasians need to get out of the Middle East and take your racist and slanderous ways with you. They are tired of the West.

I agree enough is enough...

The world is also tired of you and your extremist religious nut job dictators, we had all hoped you woke and would like to join the rest of the world in "the future" but clearly not, oh well heres to more years of war

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It should be kept in mind - although the fact has been mostly forgotten for nearly a half-century - that Israel, even in it's original 1948-1967 configuration, was claimed by a number of Arab states - even before the PLO was begun. Syria claimed all of Israel, so did Jordan, and Egypt was ambitious to expand its holdings in Gaza. In fact, during that period, when Egypt held Gaza and Jordan held the West Bank, neither of them acknowledged a "Palestinian" movement or the notion of yet another - Palestinian - nation. Somehow nobody calls the Egyptian & Jordanian presence during those 19 years as "occupation".

When Israel won the Six Day War, then (and only then) did the Arab states talk about a "Palestinian nationality" - only when they could no longer claim that land for themselves. The Palestinians were being used a cannon fodder instead of Egyptian/Jordanian soldiers, a policy assisted by the Arab countries keeping their Palestinian brethren in wretched refugee camps.

But this recent Egyptian statement indicates that Egypt and/or the Muslim Brotherhood wants Israel for itself and is willing to push the Palestinians out of their way to get it. We'll see that the Palestinians will continue to be marginalized even when there aren't any Jews around to do it.

edit on 6/25/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

You are welcomed.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join