It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by nenothtu

you can burn every bible you can find, go to Jerusalem, scratch in the dirt... and if you scratch deep enough, you'll find evidence for Jews going back about 4000 years there.

Not according to Shlomo Sand

Good find. Now I'll have to buy the book.
second

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Amazing how people ignore this new Egyptian president own words that they want to take over Jerusalem and some muslim brotherhood have said they would wipe out and mass murder jews and people still think it is all fake.
There are some even more radical people who may have wons sits in Egypt that called for the destruction of the pyramids and Sphinx.People have got to understand how crazy the muslim brotherhood realy is.
Radical muslims all through the middle east want to wipe out Israel and take over Jerusalem.

Do you know the muslim brotherhood,personally? Or just by what the media tells you?

Do you know any radical muslims ,personally?

I do. He's right in general, if not in particular. The MB is as dangerous as a cocked cannon. They've been known to get violent on occasion, but their main danger is political.

For now, until that critical mass is reached.

Why would anyone believe(OR CARE!!!) what middle eastern people say about Palestine(or the pyramids) is just PARANOID. Your blind faith on what the media advertises is equivalent to an evangelical and there bible.

Kinda like that blind faith paranoia when the Taliban said they were going to blow up the Bamiyan Buddhas? Kinda like that?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

That leader could have been Mubarak, no?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
It is one thing for a leader of a nation to spew all the crap he wants and quite another for the action to follow up.

Will Egyptians heed such call, more so the educated young who only seeks for the common aims of mankind and the old probably too far old to hold a gun to form any military unit?

Leaders come and go. Now that Egypt is a democracy, no one, not even the military will dare think they have the might to control the People ever again in this day and age. If any leader fails the People, regardless of the military or religious fundamentalists, Tahir Square will be filled up again, and will not back down till the People's wishes for human common aims be achieved.

Have faith. Fear mongering will get us nowhere. Only logic and reason will get us somewhere.

You seem to have more faith in humans than I've found them to be worthy of out where the rubber meets the road.

I envy you that.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Egypt

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.breitbart.com
rabbilive.com
quitenormal.wordpre ss.com
edit on 24/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

mmm who would have thought that would happen?...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Amazing how people ignore this new Egyptian president own words that they want to take over Jerusalem and some muslim brotherhood have said they would wipe out and mass murder jews and people still think it is all fake.
There are some even more radical people who may have wons sits in Egypt that called for the destruction of the pyramids and Sphinx.People have got to understand how crazy the muslim brotherhood realy is.
Radical muslims all through the middle east want to wipe out Israel and take over Jerusalem.

Do you know the muslim brotherhood,personally? Or just by what the media tells you?

Do you know any radical muslims ,personally?

I do. He's right in general, if not in particular. The MB is as dangerous as a cocked cannon. They've been known to get violent on occasion, but their main danger is political.

For now, until that critical mass is reached.

Why would anyone believe(OR CARE!!!) what middle eastern people say about Palestine(or the pyramids) is just PARANOID. Your blind faith on what the media advertises is equivalent to an evangelical and there bible.

Kinda like that blind faith paranoia when the Taliban said they were going to blow up the Bamiyan Buddhas? Kinda like that?

You do? How? Explain.

,,So before 911 ,what was MB track record? I bet you didn't even know who they were before 911. How convenient.

Really?!,, comparing events in Afghanistan with Palestine. Comparing a meaningless event involving Pashtun people with how Egyptians will do the same is moronic.

Oh,,, I get it,,you're one of those americants that puts everyone in a single pot. Its time to change your ignorant view of the world. And avoid FOX.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by TTAA2012

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

By that token, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and most of western United States were founded by Mexicans, so it should be theirs.

Your logic is flawed.

edit on 25-6-2012 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this guy just talking out of his donkey hole . and here is why isreal has nukes everybody in region knows that is why Israel won last war with egypt

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No nice talk, no hand by hand leading... Egypt needs a nuclear bomb dropped on them!! Save the pyramids

save a few geological locations, and blow these idiots to smythereines!! No need to coddle, and if the

pyramids get caught up in the mix, NO big DEAL... These idiots do not deserve anyless.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
By that token, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and most of western United States were founded by Mexicans, so it should be theirs.

Your logic is flawed.

They were part of Spain...

Your logic FAILS

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Sucks for Israel, maybe they should try a more diplomatic approach when dealing with their neighbors?
2nd line

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Stolen land my butt. The entire earth belonged to someone else a long time ago and it will continue to belong to those that can conquer it. those that are conquered like the American Indian will just have to deal with it and if you can't, just try and take it back.

I say go for it if you think you can take Israel. I doubt anyone in the current Middle East could even without the United States helping. It would be a good show to see millions of moolies slaughtered for trying though.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Can someone with fluid understanding of arabic tell me if the translation is accurate, because the source of the video is rabbiLive.com and the translation could be severly tainted to portray the egyptian president as an islamic fundamentalist???

If it is indeed accurate I will say the guy is an idiot. Sure jerusalem is an important city for all three abrahamic religions but claiming it as the new capital for egypt is moronic and provacative as hell.

Hamas is almost as responsible for the mess as the sionist jews. They both want israel and jerusalem for THEMSELVES, what about the christians? Will anyone ask them?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH NON-SECULARISM and the middle east is full of religious hypocrisy.
edit on 25/6/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
It would be a good show to see millions of moolies slaughtered for trying though.

And you call them maniacs.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
this guy just talking out of his donkey hole . and here is why isreal has nukes everybody in region knows that is why Israel won last war with egypt

If I rightly recollect, there was another racist nuclear weapon sporting terror state that disappeared up its own backside. Apartheid South Africa ring a bell?

As sure as night follows day, the apartheid racist zionist enclave will disappear into the dust of history.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Jerusalem was not founded by the Jews. There was a settlement there from the 4th millenimum BCE. The Jews only got there around 1000 BCE. The city is mentioned in the Egyptian Execretion Texts from roughly 2000 BCE and the Amarna Letters circa 1400 BCE, all well before the time of David. If you don't want real history but rather something based on Bronze Age fairytales, the Bible mentions that Melchizedak rules Jerusalem, and that is also well before David. So, no, the Jews didn't found Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
Stolen land my butt. The entire earth belonged to someone else a long time ago and it will continue to belong to those that can conquer it. those that are conquered like the American Indian will just have to deal with it and if you can't, just try and take it back.

how do people not understand this?

Everybody wants to tear everyones response apart, and turn everything every thread into an argument over semantics

And its always the same bleeding heart rhetoric...."you stole this land"...."your ancestors were immigrants"....your people are worse war mongers"...."your religion did this or that too"
All that was then......this is now
If anything you think we would want to avoid making the same mistakes over and over.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

Your logic is flawed.

I agree.

The same "logic" which would be preposterous and obviously vile if say a Mexican president declared their country would march on San Francisco and vow to exterminate all English-speakers and non-Catholics, appears to be popular and accepted when applied to Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
Muslim leaders saying things like this are nothing more than politicians pandering to their base.

Why does their base believe in that, and why is it so effective?

They are appealing to their emotions. They say things like this in order to get elected, kind of like politicians in America do. Almost every Right-wing politician (especially presidential candidate) campaigns on overturning Roe v. Wade, yet they never do.

You realize that Roe v Wade cannot be overturned by Congress, and right-wing Presidents and their allies in Congress universally accept Supreme Court justices who would vote to overturn, and moreover every single one of them deeply and fervently believes in that cause.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

edit on 24-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

What Middle Eastern Muslim millions in the West? I don't think there are that many in the West.

The only large population of Middle Eastern Muslims in the West are Algerians in France. You forget that Algeria was a 'department'/state of France and Algerians were French citizens as a result.

Are you sure? This is just US. They are all over the world. Most famous being Steve Jobs.

ARAB_AMERICANS

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join