It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Egypt

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.breitbart.com
rabbilive.com
quitenormal.wordpre ss.com
edit on 24/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I couldn't find one single article for this video and the BAN forum rules didn't say that posting a Breaking News video wasn't allowed. It is Breaking News though. I could only find websites linking the video.

Wow. It's hate filled, isn't it? At least the whole world knows where they stand. Democracy in action whichever side of the fence you're on... I'm wondering if Obama was expecting this when he pledged all those millions of dollars to support the Arab Spring? I wonder what reaction this will get from Israel.

I've linked the different websites that are posting the video above.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well Gaddafi said the same thing regarding Jerusalem,,"let all Arabs come together and march too Jerusalem."
they really dont get it do they?
oh well at least it will be over in an hour.
for a God fearing people,, they dont put much thought into,
"God is Love one another."
they will learn.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is Obama against Israel or for Israel? It's hard to tell what a politicians' motives are aside from getting re-elected. Except for the new Egyptian President, that is. In a weird kind of way, it's refreshing to see a politician stating unequivocally what he wants to do instead of in politically correct way.

The following is an exert from an interview with Jewish-American Pamela Geller:

Joseph F. Cotto: The security and stability of Israel are integral to promoting a favorable American foreign policy in the Middle East. What do you think that the federal government can and should do to aid Israel?

Pamela Geller: Everything it can. Make aid to Egypt and other countries contingent upon their stopping belligerent actions against Israel AND ending antisemitic teaching in their countries. Israel is on the front lines of the global jihad. Stop pressing Israel to make more concessions to the "Palestinians." Defund the UN, now largely driven largely by the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation). The OIC is the largest international world body, comprised of 56 Muslim countries plus the "Palestinian" Authority. It is a would-be universal caliphate. It may look different from the caliphates of the past (the Ottomans, Fatimids, and Abbasids), but it already has significant power through the United Nations. The agenda is driven by the Sharia, Islamic supremacism and Islamic Jew-hatred.

Cotto: It is election season once again. How do you think that the foreign policy views of President Obama and Mitt Romney measure up in an increasingly challenging world for American interests?

Geller: An Obama re-election would be a disaster for America. He has worked against our interests internationally in every possible way.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

west and israel are happy at last
freedoom

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible! I have know this was going to happen for over two months now! Read the verse below and you will realize we have watched this happen to perfection. Also, look up Paul Begley on YouTube. He is a preacher in Indiana that puts new videos up every day. Very good insight. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ is very close. If you do not know Him then please get to know Him.

Isaiah 19 King James Version (KJV)
19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

west and israel are happy at last
freedoom

I'm not sure what you're saying. Can you expand on that?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That is not Morsi speaking, but it IS a Muslim Brotherhood cleric who is in Morsi's inner circle.

This is Morsi.

The nutjob from the OPs video is standing just to his left.

They say they love martyrdom. I think they are going to get their wish - "in their millions."

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

When was this filmed,anyone know?

Plus-do we know for sure that the guy in the video is actually Egypt's new leader?
To me he looks very different to the latest pics of him.

Either he has put on weight,gained a head of black hair,and looks 25years younger than the guy in the video-Or it is not in fact Mohamed Morsi at all...

What say you folks?

EDIT:
reply to post by TTAA2012

Aha-thank you TTAA2012-just read your post.It ain't him,but scary that he is on his team...Sounds a proper wanker IMO.
edit on 24/6/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the last time they came accross the border with tanks they got their bums handed to them by foot soldiers with no food and muskets. at a rate atta bout 100 to 1.

and one group in Jerusalem ran away when they saw Abraham with a flaming sword
edit on 24-6-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible!

I prefer Harry Potter, more likely then the fairy tales most people try and force down others throats

anyhow on topic, if this is true nothing will come of it and its just posturing
think they have bigger issues

+47 more 
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
As obnoxious and annoying as Beck is, he called this one 2 years ago.
Just sayin.
Shoot the messenger, but don't ignore the message.
This is not just Arab Spring crap. Somehow, we don't know if the U.S. put OUR money into the right side here.
We'll say we did no matter what.
I'm not too sure. Neither are the citizens of Egypt.
Strange days indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
I am telling all of you to read your Holy Bible!

I prefer Harry Potter, more likely then the fairy tales most people try and force down others throats

Funny how people opine without ever looking into a matter , every bit of the Arab spring was foretold thousands of years ago . The fact Egypt has been taken over by the Muslim brotherhood along with all these other Arab spring states is all part of Gods plan . God is going to bring them all against Israel and then God himself will destroy them to show all of you nay Sayers the God exists . Just watch and see ,you don't have to reply just remember but if you were smart you would look into it for your souls sake.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I was saying that Israel's stance in most things is aggressive, that's all.

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Well America was founded by natives. I guess the Americas belong to the natives then; period.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Mostly just talk, as someone else mentioned, Qaddafi (and plenty of others) have said the same thing, about basically taking over Jerusalem. They don't realize Israel has God on their side.

It seems no one remembers the miracles of the Six-Day war.

Originally posted by illusive man

Typical, add a one-liner and ignore the information of a post. "Deny ignorance"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

idiot's dream come true

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hello people, the dude in the video is NOT Morsi, wake up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join