It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Well America was founded by natives. I guess the Americas belong to the natives then; period.

It kind of does. What's your point?

"We" took this land by force, there's no nice way of putting it. We killed and took.

"Go 'murrika! USA! USA!"

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
it's amazing to me how people that finally get a chance to vote democratically, vote for a government that is anti-democratic....this proves to me that muslim countries do not want freedom, they want to be controlled by their religion and it's leaders.
same crap, different leader...by the way, when are we westerners going to be able to visit the pyramids, and all of those ancient sites with some degree of safety?....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I predicted this would happen:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly on schedule

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yes....you are a keen observer of the obvious.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

But it is not so obvious to the masses. The reason NATO wants Islamist governments in Egypt and Syria is so that those governments will threaten Israel and then Israel can use those threats as an excuse to attack both countries for land grabs.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

It seems no one remembers the miracles of the Six-Day war.

No miracles, Israel attacked its neighbours.!!!

The Menachem Begin quote ("In June 1967, we again had a choice. The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.")

General Yitzhak Rabin, Chief of Staff, Israeli Defence Forces: "I do not believe that Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on May 14 would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by TTAA2012

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

In the biblical texts, Jerusalem was older than the Israelite post-40-years-wandering-in-the-wilderness extravaganza. And, if memory serves me correctly, it was called Salem prior to said seizure...having been the chief city of "the Jebusites" - (think Homer Simpson - "Jebus save me").
Memory could be off...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Signals

But it is not so obvious to the masses. The reason NATO wants Islamist governments in Egypt and Syria is so that those governments will threaten Israel and then Israel can use those threats as an excuse to attack both countries for land grabs.

Yeah and it has nothing to do with the bible predicting all of this thousands of years ago any person who reads the bible knew this would happen Damascus is next then Iran .

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Well, seeing as Israel is stolen UN land, why shouldnt Egypt be able to take it back from them?

uck Israel.

All I can say is, “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind”

And people are still fighting thousand year old battles.

When will we ever learn?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Do we live in the US or israel?

They didn't say anything about invading america. So I don't care.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Certainly do they do things differently over there,

If we had a president who was arrested in his past for 7 months for protesting, we'd throw a shight fit.
The funnier thing is, if we had a person running against said ex-con, whom had a clean record, we'd cry foul.

Also we'd question how a Engineer would be the best type of person for a president of a country, engineer?!?!

At the same time, he actually said he was for WOMENS RIGHTS?!?!?!?!

And I thought the presidential campaigning was messed up here.

This in no way can be good. There may be loopholes, but this is a chess game by radicals.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
english.alarabiya.net...

Already have one death over the election results.

An Egyptian plumber in Alexandria beat his pregnant wife to death upon learning that she had not voted for Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Mursi, reported the Egyptian daily al-Wafd on Sunday.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well, seeing as Israel is stolen UN land, why shouldnt Egypt be able to take it back from them?

uck Israel.

That statement is full of so much fail I hardly know where to begin. In fact, I'm not going to bother. It's obvious facts mean nothing to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I predicted this would happen:

Exactly on schedule

ya right,,

reply posted on 29-4-2012 @ 05:35 PM by BobAthome

dont think i need too update,,

except maybe the West's side,,,but that would be ,,too easy.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Is the New World Order splitting up the region again? Are we in on this deal?

Are the Bushes? Clintons? Who's negotiating our cut?

There USED to be a lot on the net about this story. Bushes buying water rights in South America:
www.fathers.ca...

Now? One story.

I ask again, WHO'S negotiating our cut over there and for who?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

uck Israel.

That statement is full of so much fail I hardly know where to begin. In fact, I'm not going to bother. It's obvious facts mean nothing to you.

I suspect you wont bother because you cant actually defend the theft of land by the UN.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

uck Israel.

I suspect you wont bother because you cant actually defend the theft of land by the UN.

I suspect further its because of your total lack of knowledge of history, and/or the history behind the conflict between the two....

Lets not forget, Israel has on more then one occasion tried to give back up to 90 percent of the land in attempted resolution, that was acquired in that conflict.......and they were turned down....

its not about land, and the quicker you figure that out, the better off you will be
edit on 24-6-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

ALL of Israel is stolen land. Israel has no 'sovereign right' to it just because of the Bible. Israel is a Western puppet state and military base. Those like you who offer a skewed version of history to defend their empirical existence based on the Bible are absurd. Might as well base foreign policy on the Chronicals of NArnia.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

defend the theft of land by the UN. ,,against Israel,,after the 67 War,,and had too give it all back,,,,
gee if they had been allowed too keep it all,,,
maybe the world would not have to worry about,,the Straits of Hormuz.now in Islamic Fun-da-mental,,hands.
oh boy.
and i guess that gas pipe-line from Egypt into Israel,, will be no longer operating,,and all Egyptian/Israel Treaties,,ie CAMP DAVID,,will now be null and void.
Anyone care too predict anything?,,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join