It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why don't you allow the member who made the thread, defend the integrity of it? You seem to want to avoid certain subjects that don't fit your position.

My post does consider the idea that if there were a stand down order, that would account for the lack of action and the impact to the Pentagon. Barring that, how did the Pentagon, inside the most protected airspace in the world, get hit, especially considering there was ample time to do so and after there's knowledge of prior attacks on the same day?

You cannot expect everyone to suspend their powers of reasoning just so you can perpetuate your lies.

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by Bilk22
Again what is the ADIZ for the DC area? How far does it reach? Oh how long does it take for the FAA to notify NORAD they've lost a plane? If there's a stand down order, does it really matter?

Originally posted by Reheat

What diversion? The transponder went off a full 41 minutes before it reached the Pentagon. You don't see that as a problem?

It doesn't matter what I see at all... How was NORAD to know that the transponder went off?

Do you or do you not know that the FAA controls all traffic within the National Airspace of the US? NORAD has no clue about traffic outside of the ADIZ until the FAA tells them? You need to get a clue before you starting a stupid argument about something you have no clue about...

reply to post by Bilk22

More diversions to prove you can't answer the OP?

Questions and topic for another thread. You are making a rather obvious effort to derail the OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Barring that, how did the Pentagon, inside the most protected airspace in the world, get hit,

Your assumption is wrong.

It is not the most protected airspace in the world. Smaller private planes have the right to use Reagan National which is just 1 mile from the pentagon. So in effect any plane can get clearance to fly within 1 mile of the Pentagon.
One runway actually points to the Pentagon so takeoffs and landings fly directly over it. Unless there is some special rule not to. But I don't think a passenger plane can safely line up on final in just 1 mile.

So the airspace around the Pentagon is not protected any more than any other civilian airport.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see. So the most powerful military on the planet doesn't know how to protect it's government and infrastructure at is base. OK got it. Glad my tax dollars are being well spent.

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Bilk22

Barring that, how did the Pentagon, inside the most protected airspace in the world, get hit,

It is not the most protected airspace in the world. Smaller private planes have the right to use Reagan National which is just 1 mile from the pentagon. So in effect any plane can get clearance to fly within 1 mile of the Pentagon.
One runway actually points to the Pentagon so takeoffs and landings fly directly over it. Unless there is some special rule not to. But I don't think a passenger plane can safely line up on final in just 1 mile.

So the airspace around the Pentagon is not protected any more than any other civilian airport.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Failing at reading comprehension, again. Who originally said the plane fully disintergrated? Who do you think managed to say that? Come back to me when you figure that out.

And PSA 1771?

Are you even researching the things your saying? More or less it's verbal diarrhea coming from your mouth and contaminating your own argument. Which by the way your digging yourself a massive hole.

And the skyscraper that fell to fire, wait for it... was WTC7! No plane and only small debris hit this building.

There is no question for it to collapse at free fall speed, the building would have to have help in destroying the critical strucutres for it to collpase. A fire cannot destroy all the critical columns at the same time, even that, wtc7 had few fires, while WTC5 was a burning inferno, and of course, no collpase of WTC5.

WTC5^^

WTC7^^

Lets get back to the Pentagon. Why were the Pentagon tapes confiscated? Why did the Hotel across from the Pentagon have all of its's survailianve tapes removed? If you say National Secruity I will yet, spill more milk out of my nose. If they'res nothing to hide, they'res nothing to hide.

Let's continue.

This is an interesting video. By the way, hours after the attack these tapes were confiscated by the FBI. Already this gives a big red flag.

Oh and I'm dumbfounded by your comment on how this WTC event never had any precursors. Ever heard July 28th, 1945? A B-25 bomber hit in between the 78th and 79th floor of the Empire State building. Oh wait, I'm guessing it wasn't going fast enough right? Let me know when you can get your civil engineer friends on here and explain WTC7.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, there are civil engineers who have worked on this.

I'm sure you've heard of Architects and Engineers for the truth of 911. Wait nevermind, there just a bunch of unintelligent truthers.

Look at this video and gain some knowledge, or better yet, go to their website.

Your backup by the way, will mostly containment this thread with UFO's, he's not reliable.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No one has yet explained why after two civilian aircraft hit civilian targets, was another civilian aircraft allowed to fly for another 41 minutes, with full knowledge it had it's communications and identification markers disabled.

reply to post by Bilk22

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I see. You guys can't support the Cheney "stand down" order so you're derailing the thread. Good job demonstrating that you can't support your claims.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why don't you allow the member who made the thread, defend the integrity of it? You seem to want to avoid certain subjects that don't fit your position.

My post does consider the idea that if there were a stand down order, that would account for the lack of action and the impact to the Pentagon.

Which is completely off topic. You were given a specific record in the OP and asked to show in it the "stand down order" supposedly given by Cheney at ~9:35 in that record. A very specific OP and very specific request. You can't, because NEADS did exactly the opposite so you start walls of text to obscure the OP and request. And you wonder why no one takes 911 "truth" seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
See you can't answer some questions that should be simple to answer for an OSer.

I see. You guys can't support the Cheney "stand down" order so you're derailing the thread. Good job demonstrating that you can't support your claims.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

So the most powerful military on the planet doesn't know how to protect it's government and infrastructure at is base. OK got it. Glad my tax dollars are being well spent.

We are a civilian society who has a military branch.
We are not a military society who needs military to stay in power.

That being said I would hope that TPTB would shoot down any long range missile (rocket not cruise) headed our way reguardless of where it came from. But then again our military is made up of a bunch of Joe Schmo's.
My own daughter is a wet behind the ears Lt in the Air Force and I would never give her the trigger.
"Do I have to?? It's painted such pretty colors!"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I most definitely can. But the idea of the OP is to deal with a very specific issue. You can't deal with the OP, so you try to change the subject.

By the way, I still don't know what the hell an OSer is, but it definitely ain't me.

link   

No one has yet explained why after two civilian aircraft hit civilian targets, was another civilian aircraft allowed to fly for another 41 minutes, with full knowledge it had it's communications and identification markers disabled.

All of the folks replying to your nonsense are what you term "OS"ers, so why are now asking for OSers to explain what happened? You have acted like you knew most of the answers already and have made accusations in this thread while pretending that they were questions.... All of us have made attempts to explain issues related to your cryptic replies disguised as questions.

You indicated earlier that you were an architect. That implies that you have an education beyond the high school level. Surely, any type of education beyond a high school level requires one to do research in order to be awarded a degree of some sort. There are very obvious indications that you have done little or no research on the subject you are attempting to address. I don't believe you have a clue about what the "OS" is. Further, I don't think you have a clue about much of anything other than how to turn on a computer, attach a keyboard, and you can afford an Internet connection.

Apparently, you haven't recognized that you are replying opposite the standard format by placing your responses ABOVE the previous response when the standard at this web site and most others is to put your responses after the previous response you are replying to.

All of these indications put together indicate that you are not an architect, but more likely a janitor pretending to be something you're really not...

I suggest you go do some quality research instead of asking folks here to spoon feed you with stuff you won't believe anyway. You've shown you don't believe what's been told to you already, so that's not likely to change.

You, sir are a complete waste of time until such time as you get a clue about the subject matter. Until you do you are nothing more than an obnoxious troll wasting time and bandwidth for everyone concerned.

reply to post by Bilk22

link   

Barring that, how did the Pentagon, inside the most protected airspace in the world, get hit, especially considering there was ample time to do so and after there's knowledge of prior attacks on the same day?

This is your supposed "most protected airspace in the world " :-.

www.gettyimages.co.uk...

It is within a mile of a busy airport. You have just accepted that alleged factoid from some conspiracy site without looking further.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

It wasn't 41 minutes.
Until the second plane hit we did not know we were under attack.

Imagine the confusion.
Reports of a hijacking possibly two. Then a plane hits WTC.
First question: Was it one of the hijcked planes? Don't know yet. No confirmation.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Walls of text? LOL Why was a civilian craft with no identifying markers allowed to continue to fly for 34 minutes after the second plane hit? Not 5 minutes. Not 10 minutes. Not even 25 minutes. More than one half hour. Please explain. Someone out for a coffee break?

My post does consider the idea that if there were a stand down order, that would account for the lack of action and the impact to the Pentagon.

Which is completely off topic. You were given a specific record in the OP and asked to show in it the "stand down order" supposedly given by Cheney at ~9:35 in that record. A very specific OP and very specific request. You can't, because NEADS did exactly the opposite so you start walls of text to obscure the OP and request. And you wonder why no one takes 911 "truth" seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

It wasn't 41 minutes.
Until the second plane hit we did not know we were under attack.

Imagine the confusion.
Reports of a hijacking possibly two. Then a plane hits WTC.
First question: Was it one of the hijcked planes? Don't know yet. No confirmation.

Second plane hit at 9:03. They've already lost contact with flt77 by then, (lost contact with flt77 by 8:56) yet it doesn't hit the Pentagon for another 34+ minutes after second hit. By your supposition, they already knew at 9:03 we were "under attack". What happened during that 34 minutes? Or better yet, what didn't happen during that 34 minutes?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Why don't you start a thread around that question? Why derail this one? Guess you are afraid of the truth like a good "truther" sheeple.

And yes, "walls of text". Several pages of the same old off topic dribble.
edit on 25-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Why don't you start a thread around that question? Why derail this one? Guess you are afraid of the truth like a good "truther" sheeple.

Well if there were a stand down order as is suggested in the OP, that would account for the 34 minutes of time allowed for the Pentagon hit. See it does apply to this thread. You just want something that obviously will never be revealed to the world - that the VP ordered no action be taken so the Pentagon hit would occur. Have a better explanation? I'm willing to consider it. Go for it.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

What reason would a "truther" as you call them be afraid of the truth? It's quite the opposite, OS'er. You're the one who's afraid of the truth.

Tell me, since everyone in charge on 911 was so catastrophically inept that day, where everything seems to have failed at once, why is it that there has been no attack even slightly approaching the immensity of 911 since? Did we all of a sudden get that good at defending against these alleged "terrorists" that could be "planning and plotting right next door"? Or.... did we just revert back to what we were doing previously?

I think you know the answer.... face your fears OS'er. There is a nefarious shadow government in control and several people including presidents, Prime Ministers and Supreme Court Justices have come right out and said so. Sorry to bust your bubble. We never saw a body, and all the guys involved in the "kill" were eliminated within a month. How nicely our government treats people who devote their lives to defending this country.

Tim Osman didn't do it. It doesn't take a lot of brains to figure that out.
edit on 25-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

We are not dealing with "ifs" in this thread. That is not the OP. The OP is a historical record of NEADS air defense on 9/11, specifically in response to AAL77 at the time Cheney supposedly orders a "stand down". In that historical record, show me where NEADS "stands down" or in any way changes its response to such an order being given as has been alleged. That is the OP. Not rocket science, even an architect should be able to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I don't know why a "truther" would be afraid of the truth. But they sure as hell do seem to evade it. This thread being a prime example. A simple claim by "truthers" on the table. Here is your chance to show the whole world. Point out the "stand down" order given to NEADS by Cheney in the air defense record of AAL77 which he supposedly issued.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join