It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay, I'm an open minded guy. People keep pointing to Mineta's testimony and claiming that VP Cheney ordered our air defenses to "stand down" during the attack on the Pentagon. Considering that Mineta did not arrive at the White House until after the Pentagon attack, I'm not sure how this could be, but for the sake of discussion lets assume he was there.

Here is the historical record of our air defense response, radar and recorded "as it happened" audio of the air defense response to the Pentagon attack. Although only 2 fighters were on standby at Langley for air defense, they launched three (one unarmed). Now please, point out to me in that historical record where this "stand down" took place.

edit on 24-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

Okay, seems I need to clarify the question. In the historical record presented, where does NEADS get an order to "stand down"? I can't find it. Maybe you can.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can you spot Cheney in this video?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

I think in general terms you have answered you own question. He ordered a stand-down of our air defense systems. This allowed a missile to strike the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Off topic, answer the question.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Off topic, answer the question.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have about 120hrs of norad tapes from the morning of 911tapes...would you happen to know it they are legit...and have you heard them before....I know they mention standing down in one of them...but not sure what it is in reference to. I give over to others where i do not have the knowledge or understanding of them....or maybe you might know where i can upload the too...so i can post them here.
edit on 103030p://f00Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Evidence of the "stand down" is obviously the fact that no planes were shot down....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
notice the impossible loop that flight 77 takes? it is way slower than said 500 knots after the loop, flight 77 accelerates then disappears off the radar. after the pentagon. it had radar signature after it goes over the pentagon......odd.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I have about 120hrs of norad tapes from the morning of 911tapes...would you happen to know it they are legit...and have you heard them before....I know they mention standing down in one of them...but not sure what it is in reference to. I give over to others where i do not have the knowledge or understanding of them....or maybe you might know where i can upload the too...so i can post them here.
edit on 103030p://f00Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

There is no reason to think they are not legit. The had my name-sake, the Senior Counsel John Farmer so pissed off when he heard about them that he wanted the heads of more than a few military types who had in his opinion lied to them (the Commission). They are not very flattering at times, but for this discussion the subject is some mysterious stand down order Cheney gave them during the Pentagon attack. They must not have gotten that memo or I'm just not picking it up in the record. Even it was "deleted", there was no change in their response to the attack to indicate one was given.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

No it did not have a radar signature after it went over the Pentagon. Considering that GOFER06 made a tighter loop than did AAL77, I would like to know what you are calling "impossible".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No it is not. How the hell can you shoot down anything when there is nothing there to shoot it down? The aircraft that could were still on their way.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
clearly in the video it was still on screen above the pentagon......it never lost tracking till then. 7:40-8:10 at 7:55 center of text is passed the pentagon. the loop i was referring too is the one it made just before it struck....was always said to be too fast for a craft of its size to make at speed. but it clearly was not going the speed all the msm videos report.
edit on 24-6-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

the piloit had basic training in a small plane not a large one. however it was slowed to make the turn.
edit on 24-6-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That is a topic for another thread, but you are wrong on all counts.

But, here is the raw data plotted until post-event. Show me the track of the plane past the Pentagon. You can't.

I guess I should give you the data plot before impact as well to compare with.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Off topic link. Now address the question.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So this is my problem with ATS. Ask a simple question and all I get are people stating blatant lies and fantasy. Not one of you can show me the "stand down" order that Cheney gave, because none was given. That's it for me at ATS. No intelligent discussion to be had here. Just the same old crazy. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Why is it so hard to understand....

NO planes were shot down....as they should have under normal protocol.

Therefore, a "stand-down" order must certainly have been given by someone, probably Cheney, but it doesn't matter from whom.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I found this, not sure if it is what you are looking for......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Why is it so hard to understand....

NO planes were shot down....as they should have under normal protocol.

Therefore, a "stand-down" order must certainly have been given by someone, probably Cheney, but it doesn't matter from whom.

How do we make this simple enough for you to understand. There was NOTHING to shoot them down with until fighters got to them. There were 4 fighters available. 5 made it airborne. None were close to the hijacked aircraft, nor had time to get to them. And no, it was never "normal protocol" to shoot down civilian aircraft.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

No, he does not say Cheney gave an order to "stand down".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join