It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by vipertech0596

But, if he wants to lock-up Billy that's OK. I have always resented that he got a BJ while supposedly working!

I don't want to lock anybody up. I live in a world where people take responsibility for messing up on a job.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yayeeya
The real question should be what were the orders that still stand? To stand down is the most likely considering the situation. But knowing Cheney and his health it was probably for the 2 double bacon cheese burgers with extra grease, the guy really cared for Cheneys health that much. Seeing how no action was taken by the military and Cheney was in charge of calling those shots, it's only reasonable to say it was a stand down/no shoot down order. What other order would the guy keep asking about over and over in such a situation?

Wrong! The situation was that Cheney had just issued a "shoot down authorization" shortly before the conversation. Funny you would omit that minor factoid. To ask once: "Do the orders still stand" is asking over and over again?

I don't think it's funny that you assume his heart problem was due to his lifestyle. There are also genetics involved, but that's not clever enough, huh?
edit on 25-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

In the video the testimony is the guy asked Cheney many times if the orders still stand, not just once. Since other buildings had already been hit, why would a shoot down order be changed? Why was nothing shot down? And where is the factoid that Cheney issued a shoot down order?

I say his heart problems are due to that he is one of the evilest people on the planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The real question should be what were the orders that still stand? To stand down is the most likely considering the situation. But knowing Cheney and his health it was probably for the 2 double bacon cheese burgers with extra grease, the guy really cared for Cheneys health that much. Seeing how no action was taken by the military and Cheney was in charge of calling those shots, it's only reasonable to say it was a stand down/no shoot down order. What other order would the guy keep asking about over and over in such a situation?

Wrong! The situation was that Cheney had just issued a "shoot down authorization" shortly before the conversation. Funny you would omit that minor factoid. To ask once: "Do the orders still stand" is asking over and over again?

I don't think it's funny that you assume his heart problem was due to his lifestyle. There are also genetics involved, but that's not clever enough, huh?

In the video the testimony is the guy asked Cheney many times if the orders still stand, not just once. Since other buildings had already been hit, why would a shoot down order be changed? Why was nothing shot down? And where is the factoid that Cheney issued a shoot down order?

I say his heart problems are due to that he is one of the evilest people on the planet.

A video? Who made it and where was this video shot? I'll tell you what. I really don't want to know any more if you think this event was video taped. Do you really think anyone is going to take anything you say seriously based on this claptrap? Yes, I suspect you do.. Good evening, "truther".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

A video? Who made it and where was this video shot? I'll tell you what. I really don't want to know any more if you think this event was video taped. Do you really think anyone is going to take anything you say seriously based on this claptrap? Yes, I suspect you do.. Good evening, "truther".

LOL the video of the guys testimony. You woudln't want to see it?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

But, if he wants to lock-up Billy that's OK. I have always resented that he got a BJ while supposedly working!

I don't want to lock anybody up. I live in a world where people take responsibility for messing up on a job.

Well that's just neat. Why don't you start a list of the guilty and specify their offense and the punishment you propose. I'll check back in a few days to see how you're doing....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Mineta testimony. I said the video of the testimony. No where did I say a video of the event happening. Mineta was under oath, why couldn't your hero Cheney do the same? Seems like you took it seriously enough to respond. Yes, I suspect I do. Since you call me a "truther" I shall call you the opposite... Good afternoon "'liar".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Well that's just neat. Why don't you start a list of the guilty and specify their offense and the punishment you propose. I'll check back in a few days to see how you're doing....

That's not what I get paid to do. We have the judicial system for that. 9/11 Commission was suposed to do that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

lol. fighter jets were nowhere to be found, skippy. and it had to do something with all those military exercises that were going on that day. exercises provided the cover for the inside job and to confuse regular people. you know. the media, military personnel, air-traffic controllers etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yayeeya

hahahaha. that's a good 'n
edit on 26-6-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

exercises provided the cover for the inside job and to confuse regular people.

Another truther myth just like thermite.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpsreporter

LOL the video of the guys testimony. You woudln't want to see it?

What he's referring to was the statement by a Navy Lt Cmdr in the PEOC. There was no video of this, except perhaps one made up by idiots.

ETA: I see below that he's confused and has misquoted statements in a video of Mineta's testimony to the 911 Commission. Typically, what was posted is grossly wrong and is a misquote of someone else (Mineta), not the person who made the statements.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You have to know that your self-perceived air of superiority only makes you look uninformed and ignorant, not anyone else. All your questions have already been answered in the 9/11 commission report TEN YEARS AGO...

a) At the time the question was asked the plane was approaching Washington and the guy asking it wanted confirmation. They weren't ordering lunch, after all. They were ordering the deaths of innocent people aboard the plane to prevent even more people from being killed becuase it was becoming clear the plane was on its way to crash into something.

b) Nothing was shot down because there was nothing in the area to shoot them down with, and even there was, the shoot down order wasn't relayed through the chain of command properly so not all interceptors were given the clearance to shoot the planes down.

c) Cheney didn't issue a shoot down order- Bush did. Cheney was relaying the order and Bush confirmed to the 9/11 commission that he gave the order.

It would be one thing if the 9/11 truthers disagreed with what the 9/11 commission report said, but for them to not know what the 9/11 commission report says AT ALL smacks of arrogance and of a self serving agenda. It seems to me if they claim to want to reveal the lies behind the "official story" then it would be their obligation to read the 9/11 Commission report to learn what the "official story" even is. It's like saying you hate a movie without ever actually seeing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

c) Cheney didn't issue a shoot down order- Bush did. Cheney was relaying the order and Bush confirmed to the 9/11 commission that he gave the order.

Unfortunately there is no documentary evidence for this.

The Vice President stated that he called the President to discuss the rules of engagement for the CAP. He recalled feeling that it did no good to establish the CAP unless the pilots had instructions on whether they were authorized to shoot if the plane would not divert. He said the President signed off on that concept.The President said he remembered such a conversation, and that it reminded him of when he had been an interceptor pilot.The President emphasized to us that he had authorized the shoot down of hijacked aircraft.214 The Vice President’s military aide told us he believed the Vice President spoke to the President just after entering the conference room, but he did not hear what they said.Rice,who entered the room shortly after the Vice President and sat next to him, remembered hearing him inform the President,“Sir, the CAPs are up. Sir, they’re going to want to know what to do.” Then she recalled hearing him say, “Yes sir.” She believed this conversation occurred a few minutes, perhaps five, after they entered the conference room.215 We believe this call would have taken place sometime before 10:10 to 10:15. “WE HAVE SOME PLANES” 41

Among the sources that reflect other important events of that morning, there is no documentary evidence for this call, but the relevant sources are incomplete.Others nearby who were taking notes,such as the Vice President’s chief of staff, Scooter Libby, who sat next to him, and Mrs. Cheney, did not note a call between the President and Vice President immediately after theVice President entered the conference room.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Does it really matter? Pres. Bush acknowledged to the 9/11 commission report that he did in fact approve of a shoot down order, so he is taking responsibility for the shoot down order regardless of whether he issued it himself or whether, as you seem to be implying, Cheney jumped his authority and issued a shoot down order on his own accord.

At best, all you are able to suggest that Cheney issued his own separate shoot down order at the same time Bush issued his own shoot down order. Big flipping whoop. A shoot down order was still issued, NOT a stand down order. You're only arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Does it really matter? Pres. Bush acknowledged to the 9/11 commission report that he did in fact approve of a shoot down order, so he is taking responsibility for the shoot down order regardless of whether he issued it himself or whether, as you seem to be implying, Cheney jumped his authority and issued a shoot down order on his own accord.

At best, all you are able to suggest that Cheney issued his own separate shoot down order at the same time Bush issued his own shoot down order. Big flipping whoop. A shoot down order was still issued, NOT a stand down order. You're only arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

No big deal..... except the vice president is not part of the military chain of command.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No big deal..... except the vice president is not part of the military chain of command.

Agreed. Bush was a party frat boy sent to Washington to do a man's job so it really comes as no surprise that a grown up like Cheney would have stepped in to make the grown up decisions, regardless of what the 9/11 commission said. Heck, if you said Bush was crying in the corner like a little girl not knowing what to do and Cheney was the de facto president on 9/11, I'd listen to what you had to say with rapt attention.

...but how is that relevent to the false claim that Cheney issued a stand down order?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by psyop911

exercises provided the cover for the inside job and to confuse regular people.

Another truther myth just like thermite.

Where are your hard facts to confirm anything is a 'myth'?? The reports by NIST etc were just theories, so a lot of what the OS states is myth until proven accurately.

You cannot claim myth to anything, you can have an opinion something is a myth to you, but that is it, just an opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That's not what I get paid to do. We have the judicial system for that. 9/11 Commission was suposed to do that.

I'd be interested in hearing 'Reheat' comment on this, instead of all his colleagues doing it on his behalf.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Off topic, answer the question.

Hahaha! That's rich coming from you, like you don't go off topic! Stop being so pedantic, if someone wants to post something else it's no big deal. You an your colleagues deliberately take threads off topic and deliberately try to derail them, so you have no room to talk!

As for you claiming in your OP that you are 'open-minded' that is total rubbish, you have a narrow-mind when it comes to 9/11, as do all your OS defending colleagues, you only see the OS, nothing more, nothing less. It's pretty evident from what you have written just in this thread alone, that you are far from 'open-minded'.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Off topic, answer the question.

It's a crap question, and one that no one can 100% confirm. But as people have stated, someone ordered a stand down. This might help you understand that jets were scrambled, but that info was kept from the public. So if that info was kept from the public, then nothing the OS claims matters, because one lie means nothing is to be believed.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

I thought some of the OS'ers might have been able to see 9/11 from more than one side, it appears you only can see one set of events that have been printed deliberately in your mind. It's a shame there are people on these 9/11 forums that only consider one side of the evidence, and that side of the evidence is made up of NIST theories, and outlandish fantasy fuelled lies.

BTW, I was under the impression Mineta was actually there, in the bunker with Cheney before it hit?! Where does it say he was not there when the 'plane' hit?

This is a disinfo orientated thread, just like all the threads you and your OS defending colleagues make!

You and your OS defending buddies are the kings of disinfo, and kings of one-sided, narrow-minded OS theories!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join