It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another worthless human.
A candidate for the population reduction group no doubt.
Maybe we should do like some of those MidEast countries and execute drug addicts.
Of course that would be bad for the CIA black budget wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Mike Tyson took a bite out of Evander Holyfield's ear, does that make him a zombie too?

Well, slightly I guess, but he is still the champion of all times

Though perhaps he was just a little bit peckish, and we know how that is. Hard to resist, and do not have to make one a zombie

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is as if all the cannibals are people who have lost all control. Like as if they have gone into their primal instincts. Every incident has the same result:

Strip naked - act strange - screaming, yelling, chomping of the jaw, super strength, high resist-ability.

All these people growl, they all bite, they all have super strength. It is as if these people have "devolved" back to the animal instinct.

Anyone remember that disease that scientists created in mice which allowed scientists to flick the mental switch, causing the mice to flip out and attack each other? Maybe its that...gone wrong?

Do we know how near each other these attacks have been? If it were a virus it would probably show up in clusters.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

You're not wrong. Most of the time they go straight for the pineal gland for the biggest adrenaline rush but sometimes they just like to chew the flesh for a while.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Do we know how near each other these attacks have been? If it were a virus it would probably show up in clusters.

That's assuming each case actually makes the news. How do we know that practically all of these cases aren't being covered up? Just something to think about.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Kalamord because: formatting

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As far as lunch is concerned the biceps does seem more appealing than say a face

Maybe you're right slayer but the eyebrows always get stuck in my teeth, um I'd imagine
edit on 6/22/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I disagree. The Bicep is a tough muscle, while the face is tender.
Speaking from experience of course.

Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

newsone.com

Another Zombie Attack?
Charles Baker of Palmetto, Florida (pictured) bit part of a man’s bicep off in what police believe was a drug-fueled rage on Wednesday night, WPTV 5 reports.

The “zombie attack” took place last night while Baker was visiting his kids at his girlfriend’s house around 10:15 p.m.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't care what you guys say , I am sure that all of these flesh eating events are being perpetrated by demonic attacks . An individule is taken over does the horrific crime and will continue until stopped at which time the demon moves on to it's next victim . No way no how it has anything to do with drugs , this is just a lame excuse .

This type of crap is going to get more frequent too , this is only the very beginning of these demons that have been loosed from the pit. OK fire away at me but just remember when the truth comes to light .

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This may sound obtuse but... Is it customary to strip off all of one's clothing before having a nosh? This is crazy stuff...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I have to say, if barbacoa is any indication, (barbacoa and Big Red is a wonderful Sunday morning treat, btw. Fresh pico and some avacado? Lipsmacking good.) I would go for the face. Tender... juicy. yummy stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

There have been other reports from Maryland and further up the Atlantic Seaboard... but they seem to be on the East Coast primarily.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgonzo
reply to post by Lichter daraus

There have been other reports from Maryland and further up the Atlantic Seaboard... but they seem to be on the East Coast primarily.

See and this just makes me think its not always being reported, as another poster already said.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by badgonzo

I appear to have gotten myself into a rather strange argument here.

I guess i just prefer a simple steak over some of the possibly more tasty delicacies

Anyways excuse my poor attempt at humor it is just that I believe that when we lose the ability to laugh in the face of tragedy we lose much of what makes us human.

Beef jerky it's the new personal protective device
edit on 6/22/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
I'm sure this type of incident happens more often than not but barely gets reported, people biting each other is hardly news worthy but since now people have gotten all hyped up with the man eating the other persons face and the media getting on the zombie van now anything that might include people biting each other will be reported with great enthusiasm.

re naked people biting other people and eating them.

Nah, that doesn't happen all the time.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by CesarO
I'm sure this type of incident happens more often than not but barely gets reported, people biting each other is hardly news worthy but since now people have gotten all hyped up with the man eating the other persons face and the media getting on the zombie van now anything that might include people biting each other will be reported with great enthusiasm.

re naked people biting other people and eating them.

Nah, that doesn't happen all the time.

Hey, i was wondering when you were gonna show up here.
So this is chupee at work again, right?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Why are all the Zombies in Florida? I think Florida needs to be quarantined.

Let me guess?

He was on Bath Salts?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Thrace

Why are all the Zombies in Florida? I think Florida needs to be quarantined.

Let me guess?

He was on Bath Salts?

hey get back to soho what do you think your doing in this thread...

nah, im just messin with ya. anyway bath salts are a good theory for some of these but i wouldn't say all of them are

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

Originally posted by Char-Lee

That's assuming each case actually makes the news. How do we know that practically all of these cases aren't being covered up? Just something to think about.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Kalamord because: formatting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another zombie attack thread that started monitoring the attacks, it looks like they've been updating it too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join