It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Most local women in Qatar and the UAE wear an abaya, a black garment that covers most of the body, while men wear the kandura [Getty Images]

Its starting to look like the Jetsons over there...

Ethnic tensions in Syria between the minority ruling class and the Sunni Muslims.

Well you did it now. The only way to stop it now is to bring in troops a lot of them and enforce Marshall law.

Or it will become another Beirut. Except they aren't Christians, they are just a different Muslim sect. So its class warfare since the Alawites are a minority in power.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think they will have a civil war. I think that things will subside. As soon as some sort of good news is announced if such a thing exists.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Do I not know the difference between Chinese ginseng and Siberian ginseng? Yes, one is expensive and one is not.

Go ahead and put the expensive one in a bottled drink if you want to just sell one.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So far it seems to be about either drug addiction issues or insanity or both. I would definitely advise people to keep eyes and ears open. If this kind of thing keeps happening then their must be something interesting about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Anyway salvia, incense, and bath salts are illegal here.

Drugs being made illegal, doesn't make them magically impossible to get your hands on. Believe it or not, illegal drugs are sold all over the world, on a daily basis.

That said, do I know what is causing these attacks? No. I don't think there is any kind of virus going around. This is nothing new. Things like this have happened for years.

It was even mentioned about the guy back in 2008 who got on a bus and cut off the bus drivers head....Mike Tyson bit Holyfields ear.....

Sometimes, people are just mentally unstable and do horrible things like this. Yes, drugs are also a possibility, but no the only one.

But it is certainly much more likely than a zombie out break.

Truth_2012
edit on 22-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dero

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
bathsalts are not the cause. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the perps HAD bathsalts on them, but they're not the cause. reguardless, bathsalts should be illegal because they are dangerous.

Ok then what's the cause?

DON'T DRINK THE WATER !!!!

Seriously, there's some weird stuff going down and yes, it's getting more media hype, but man, are people stupid or what for doing any kind of drugs....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by Dero

reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

Bath Salts. Meth + PCP = a helluva drug

Yet, all of those drugs have been around for years and years. Then just now they claim this is the cause of the "zombie" attacks. Did they even release the results from his toxicology or autopsy report. Would you people agree to ban this stuff if it was proven he was not on them?

These drugs by themselves is one thing. But Bath Salts is a combination of drugs, which causes more intense reactions, to say the least.

A while back I made a thread about Bath Salts and the chemicals in there, but it got shut down.
[Of course, a MOD was able to do a thread similar to mine, but oh well.... I think I violated the terms regarding drugs and stating certain names]. Lesson learned.....

But any way, what I found out was that Bath Salts are A LOT more potent than the single drugs by themselves.

And they can also be obtained via the internet.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I might have been on to something last year.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I might have been on to something last year.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well consider this as an isolated case, not really part of the usual mad crazy 'growling' not screaming, psycho-face-eating episode.

So then under what circumstances might the military or militaries think it might be necessary to comment on a sensitive issue?

I mean Afghanistan is a sensitive opium region and that has been squelched, and we are looking very anti-opiates right now, and field medics probably need to use it and modern warfare probably needs it so maybe they just want to know if they need to change to a different drug or something. Like meth?

You know we all just want to help our inner cities get off heroine. People who are shot on the battlefield being given opiates for pain killers well why would anyone think that was not acceptable modern medicine?
You know like morphine. Its a pain killer.
en.wikipedia.org...

So he had marijuana and opiates in his body.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here at ATS, we have someone keeping track of the biting incidents on a map. They are disproportionately on the East Coast of the US, here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Fever gone but itchy.
Hungry and eat doggy food.
Itchy Itchy Scott came.
Ugly face so killed him.
Tasty.
Itchy.
Tasty.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So they are meeting on the June 26th in New York.

United Nations General Assembly to hold thematic debate on drugs, crime and development

www.unodc.org...< br />
www.unodc.org... ref=fs2

If you want to know the history of the problem in the last 100 years there have been a few treaties.
www.unodc.org...

I will tell you that you can grow opium poppies in a wide range of locations so lets not assume that the only place you can grow them is Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org...

Growing them with a license for medical purposes is what most pharmaceutical companies would do.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

WTH is wrong with people in Florida lately? I thought Texans were primitive.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

newsflavor.com...

82 percent of all opium poppies grow in Afghanistan.

So either they are licensed and policed or they have to go.

They grow everywhere. It has not helped Afghanistan at all, when they have a GDP per capita the same as Uganda and actually Uganda has better purchasing power so their money goes further.

The nice thing about being me, is the people in New York will take care of it with their panel of experts.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
Fever gone but itchy.
Hungry and eat doggy food.
Itchy Itchy Scott came.
Ugly face so killed him.
Tasty.
Itchy.
Tasty.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I would think that you will probably get stuck in the mud over this issue, because pharmaceutical companies will say one thing and competing product providers would say another. And the medical profession, well the medical association would not want to lose major tool out of their utility belt. Not only that imagine the with-drawls.

So licensing it and policing it and it looks like Russia and Japan are stepping up to the plate. According to the UNODC.

To assist the Afghanis who would not be able to afford to continue to police it on their own.

Keep in mind, if those areas do not look properly controlled, you will not get a Walmart in that region.

Thats your test right there. And if you want to be sure about how well you might be doing then you better talk to the Waltons about it too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is as if all the cannibals are people who have lost all control. Like as if they have gone into their primal instincts. Every incident has the same result:

Strip naked - act strange - screaming, yelling, chomping of the jaw, super strength, high resist-ability.

All these people growl, they all bite, they all have super strength. It is as if these people have "devolved" back to the animal instinct.

Anyone remember that disease that scientists created in mice which allowed scientists to flick the mental switch, causing the mice to flip out and attack each other? Maybe its that...gone wrong?

This is actually interesting...I know there's not a ton of cases, but I think this make 3 recent Florida cases where the people seem to have "gone primal" as you described. Perhaps there is something to this. Chemical change / reaction in the brain affecting certain areas of the brain?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

this flesh attack are just suddenly happening
like if the gates of hell has open in florida
people bitting random stranger eating their face up
these type of attacks has never been reported before in such a high number

Such "high numbers?"

Gates of hell? Exaggerate / fearmonger much? Please...

People are nuts and do stupid stuff like this all the time. Media just enjoys picking up stories that are "in." You have no IDEA what the "normal" # of people biting others is, so don't act like you do.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

Where is the highest concentration of Corexit and other chemicals used in oil remediation and control? The Gulf Coast at the moment. I expect Corexit and other chemicals have entered the water table. They will not be neutralized since we are talking dissolved substances at the molecular level. No one seems to know or care what the long term effects are of these kinds of chemicals, so I guess anything has a reasonable probability of happening. It doesn't seem like a virus however, this looks more like acquired chemical poisoning creating neural changes. I'm not a medical doctor, but I did stay at a run down Holiday Inn LOL...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I will give you my secretaries contact info so you don't have to actually sacrifice yourselves to get some attention.

She is in the UN. She is a GirlUp representative for the UN.

here

You have to pass her test too. Its not her department, she is in charge of dating but as an American, she can give you good advice.

Girl Up envisions a world where all girls around the world have the opportunity to become educated, healthy, safe, counted and positioned to be the next generation of leaders.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join