It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is as if all the cannibals are people who have lost all control. Like as if they have gone into their primal instincts. Every incident has the same result:

Strip naked - act strange - screaming, yelling, chomping of the jaw, super strength, high resist-ability.

All these people growl, they all bite, they all have super strength. It is as if these people have "devolved" back to the animal instinct.

Anyone remember that disease that scientists created in mice which allowed scientists to flick the mental switch, causing the mice to flip out and attack each other? Maybe its that...gone wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

y'know these recent cases remind me of a cronenberg movie

Rabid

A critically injured woman, victim of a motorcycle accident, is taken to the plastic surgery clinic of Doctor Dan Keloid, where some of her intact tissue is treated to become morphogenetically neutral. The tissue is grafted to fire-damaged areas of her body in the hope that it will differentiate and replace the damaged skin and organs.

The woman's body unexpectedly accepts the transplants, developing an orifice under an armpit, within which hides a phallic stinger. She uses it to feed on the blood of other people and afterwards erasing their memories of the incident.

It soon is apparent that every victim whom she infects transforms into a rabid zombie whose bite spreads the disease. This eventually causes the city to fall into chaos before the outbreak can be contained.

this is beginning to look like an experiment or the results of one IMO

CX

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wish they wouldn't use the word "zombie" for incidents like this, it's an assault, simple as that.

Nobody died and came back to attack anyone.

Giving zombies a bad name it is.

CX.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Could be the beginning of something.

Batten down the hatches, break out the guns and ammo. Time to bug out.

Of course, could just be people watching too many zombie shows on television, then thinking they can do this in their drug induced stupor.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by thrillhouse

might not be a combination of them but same side effects, www.burningtree.com... PCP is more related to the effect. form the link

Major Side Effects of Using “Bath Salts” for Drug Use

“Bath Salts” are known to produce side effects similar to Meth and Cocaine such as elevated heart rate, hypertension, irritability, extreme paranoia, delusions of super-human strength and invincibility, hallucinations, suicide, aggressive and violent behavior, and possibly even murder.
one thing we should all agree on , any one that uses this stuff is a dumb @$$

edit on 22-6-2012 by bekod because: editting

Yes, sir i wholly agree on that one. This crap is scary, how could anyone even think it would be a good idea to try this crap. The stories should be enough to steer anyone from doing them, then again its the dumb asses that are trying it in the first place i guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by CesarO
I'm sure this type of incident happens more often than not but barely gets reported, people biting each other is hardly news worthy but since now people have gotten all hyped up with the man eating the other persons face and the media getting on the zombie van now anything that might include people biting each other will be reported with great enthusiasm.

Yeah this is probably true. there was a report i read on ats that happened in 2008 i believe. it was called the bus be header or something like that.

I tend to agree. As an example, we can take the following case from 2010, that I can guarantee would have been deemed a "Zombie case" if it would have happened now;

NYC 'Vampire' Bites Cabbie in Vicious Robbery Attempt

Somebody call Van Helsing!

Police in New York City are looking for an armed robber that would make Bram Stoker blush, a swarthy suspect who brandished a handgun before repeatedly biting a cabbie in a robbery attempt.

The suspect was reportedly picked up by a livery cab at Lexington Ave. and 130th street in Manhattan and taken to West 180 St. and Davidson Ave. in the Bronx. Once there, he pulled out a gun and tried to rob the driver, WCBSTV.com reported.

The driver, Mahmoud Seck, told WCBS that he struggled with the gunman, and when he appeared to get the upper hand, the assailant bit him furiously from his neck to his back.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 22-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

It's just drugs and violent people.
People have been biting other people while fighting since the beginning of time. The media is just trying to play off the popularity of the zombie theories that are so popular now. It's poor journalism, but it's what sells.

This has happened thousands of times in Fla and everywhere else. They just found a new way to market "man on pcp bites people, runs naked." I assure you guys that is all it is. The drug makes them strip because speed makes them heat up, then when they get in a violent rage they do whatever they can.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is a 35 year old mother who went crazy. She was attacking her 3 year old son, her neighbor, and then her dog. She was growling and the several times she fell down the stairs, it didn't seem to phase her. What this article forgets to mention was that she had just gotten out of the hospital from having heart stints put in.

NYS Mom high on ‘bath salts’ Tasered to death after attacking 3-year-old son

Here is an eye witness interview.

I hope I did that correctly, if not, here is the link to the video

Munnsville "bath salts" witness

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Dero

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Yeah, it's the latest "legal" drug you can buy- like salvia, you can pick it up at head shops, etc...

Dumbasses. Drugs are baaad, mmmmkay?

Dumbasses, your kidding right? Anyway salvia, incense, and bath salts are illegal here.

Kidding about drug users being dumbasses? Ummmm... Nope.

Hah... I should introduce you to all of my wealthy friends who are drug users....

I have a LOT of them

Wealthy, no one said anything about them being wealthy or not, either way still dumb asses for putting this harsh crap in there bodies. Their are all kinds of dumb asses whether it be wealthy, middle class or poor, don't matter its all the same.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

yes they are, lost many a friend to drugs you name it.No i am not one that puts one down for trying," being from the in crowd" , done my puff or two noting hard but seem the after not a pretty sight, if they want it they will find a way to get that "feel", seen some do some nasty chem just too see what they would do, trip to ER or the morgue was the out come some will want that "feel" no matter what it gets them

edit on 22-6-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
bathsalts are not the cause. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the perps HAD bathsalts on them, but they're not the cause. reguardless, bathsalts should be illegal because they are dangerous.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
bathsalts are not the cause. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the perps HAD bathsalts on them, but they're not the cause. reguardless, bathsalts should be illegal because they are dangerous.

Ok then what's the cause?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
On a positive note. The police demonstrated that they can use a taser properly, appropriately and minimize the situation with the device.

Kudos.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Uh...what is happening to our world...? Really I just don't know what is going on anymore..Well Cthulhu must be working his magic on a few people and got them to go insane.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Get a grip people!

AMC's the Walking Dead will return next season.
In the meantime refrain from biting each other!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Stay away from naked guys in Florida, stripper zombies

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The CDC reported of an air leak recently, is it it proportion to these attacks??

edit on 22-6-2012 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Ok then what's the cause?

Pixie dust... and prove me wrong.

This thread is full of crap.. Ignorant crap.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm gonna pee myself if it turns out all of this bath salts information is the equivalent of "Reefer Madness". Even funnier would be the media taking advantage of an ignorant public's understanding of bath salts, and blaming it for some effed up thing that escaped the CDC lab in Georgia.

Watch - bath salts actually have a sedative effect.

Or make people hungry and lazy.

Or...

I gotta go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join