It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm tryin'...darn it... I'm tryin'. But I just stopped smoking and Carl won't stay in the friggin' house...I'm hurtin' here man.

I've heard of cannibalism cases but not this frequent. I wonder if there are any chemical plants or some kind manufacturing anywere near those places. I GOT IT. It's HAARP..LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is as if all the cannibals are people who have lost all control. Like as if they have gone into their primal instincts. Every incident has the same result:

Strip naked - act strange - screaming, yelling, chomping of the jaw, super strength, high resist-ability.

All these people growl, they all bite, they all have super strength. It is as if these people have "devolved" back to the animal instinct.

Anyone remember that disease that scientists created in mice which allowed scientists to flick the mental switch, causing the mice to flip out and attack each other? Maybe its that...gone wrong?

This is a very good point, something i've been thinking about myself.
The snarling and biting is a very basic and animalistic like behavior.

Anyway we laugh about zombies because we think of dead, rotting walking corpses with thirst for blood and i know theses people aren't the walking undead but there are similar behavior, like the violent, cannabilistic tendancies, i believe it's more likely chemical than viral (bath salts).

If it is chemical and it got put in the water or in the air! if whole citys or countrys started acting like that then we wouldn't be that far off from our 'Zombie Apocolypse'.

just my thoughts

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It is as if all the cannibals are people who have lost all control. Like as if they have gone into their primal instincts. Every incident has the same result:

Strip naked - act strange - screaming, yelling, chomping of the jaw, super strength, high resist-ability.

All these people growl, they all bite, they all have super strength. It is as if these people have "devolved" back to the animal instinct.

Anyone remember that disease that scientists created in mice which allowed scientists to flick the mental switch, causing the mice to flip out and attack each other? Maybe its that...gone wrong?

Anyway we laugh about zombies because we think of dead, rotting walking corpses with thirst for blood and i know theses people aren't the walking undead but there are similar behavior, like the violent, cannabilistic tendancies, i believe it's more likely chemical than viral (bath salts).

If it is chemical and it got put in the water or in the air! if whole citys or countrys started acting like that then we wouldn't be that far off from our 'Zombie Apocolypse'.

just my thoughts

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias

just my thoughts

You need to watch Quarantine 1 & 2

a virus that infect people with rabbis
it turn anyone into a violent beast that wants to eat and kill and can run very fast
the movie plot is after a terrorist attack with deadly virus turn people into violent "zombie"

there is many similarity with whats going on

except the part where the bite infect the victim and turn it into one
the guy who was bite on the arm .. hope people have an eye on him .. just in case
edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by Dero

reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

Bath Salts. Meth + PCP = a helluva drug

So that's for sure what it is? i assume they did toxicology test on these people.

ETA: they sold bath salts up here in Mn for a while and not single incident like this happened. Not sure if this was from here or another state, but the only thing i heard of was a kid did some bath salts and went crazy, pulling his hair out and then shooting himself in the face.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

I am from MN as well and the only story I heard of here about the synthetic drugs was that last year a bunch of teenagers took them and overdosed and 1 kid ended up dying.

abcnews.go.com...-S217VbeSo

I am assuming this is the same thing as bath salts but maybe I am wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

Bath Salts. Meth + PCP = a helluva drug

So that's for sure what it is? i assume they did toxicology test on these people.

ETA: they sold bath salts up here in Mn for a while and not single incident like this happened. Not sure if this was from here or another state, but the only thing i heard of was a kid did some bath salts and went crazy, pulling his hair out and then shooting himself in the face.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

I am from MN as well and the only story I heard of here about the synthetic drugs was that last year a bunch of teenagers took them and overdosed and 1 kid ended up dying.

abcnews.go.com...-S217VbeSo

I am assuming this is the same thing as bath salts but maybe I am wrong

I believe the bath salts are a different synthetic than the incense

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I find 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later portray this better.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This Guy was bitten by his Son in Law, who was acting crazed and had stripped naked. But a chunk of flesh wasn't taken out of his arm.

The 48-year old was attacked and was bitten on the arm by the man who had stripped naked. When the Manatee County Sheriff's Office described the bite as a "chunk of meat" out of Blake's arm, the story quickly appeared throughout the internet.

In reality, Blake ended up with a bruised bicep with a minor puncture wound.

Sou rce

edit on 22-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This headline is freakin awesome

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
bathsalts are not the cause. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the perps HAD bathsalts on them, but they're not the cause. reguardless, bathsalts should be illegal because they are dangerous.

I don't think anyone here can say that as a for sure thing.
i think the bath salts are playing a role in it, at least in some cases if not all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
I'm gonna pee myself if it turns out all of this bath salts information is the equivalent of "Reefer Madness". Even funnier would be the media taking advantage of an ignorant public's understanding of bath salts, and blaming it for some effed up thing that escaped the CDC lab in Georgia.

Watch - bath salts actually have a sedative effect.

Or make people hungry and lazy.

Or...

I gotta go.

no the bath salts are like booger sugar, your thinking of the incense.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

LOL cute and funny
the left dog is clearly on bath salt

edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Thrace

from ragiusnotiel thread in which the same question was asked @ her/his on this ongoing thread Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events,

Theory wise? I guess the top contenders would be human rabies, Synthia, "evolution", or something being added to bathsalts. I really don't think we'll ever come to a concise answer in here honestly. Unless they continue at or above the pace, very little people are really noticing all the events ("head honcho" wise) and until that happens I don't think will get a "real" answer and even if we were too it's not like everyone would believe it

media is feeding us ..'bath salts' ... IMO.. I'm just not warming to that idea

ETA: at this point, we're still in the dark if these reports are being fabricated or 'adding' more to the story than what should be..
edit on 22-6-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

LOL

loving it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi,

Yon don't need to be on drugs to act.......um? differently.....watch it and see (if you ain't seen this video before then prepare to be shocked. Was posted previously on ats, but I think was without full video).

Most shocking part 1/4 Two Swedish twins hit on the M6 Motorway UK
www.youtube.com...

Most shocking part 2/4 Two Swedish twins hit on the M6 Motorway UK
www.youtube.com...

Most shocking part 3/4 Two Swedish twins hit on the M6 Motorway UK
www.youtube.com...

Most shocking part 4/4 Two Swedish twins hit on the M6 Motorway UK
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

link   
Funny thing is, that the Miami zombie face eater had pills in his stomach.....which are not bath salts. So, blaming salts on this particular instance is I guess wrong.

I know it's not the same as this topic, but just thought I'd point it out since Ive seen nothing about the autopsy.

Pills in face eaters system
edit on 22-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
This Guy was bitten by his Son in Law, who was acting crazed and had stripped naked. But a chunk of flesh wasn't taken out of his arm.

The 48-year old was attacked and was bitten on the arm by the man who had stripped naked. When the Manatee County Sheriff's Office described the bite as a "chunk of meat" out of Blake's arm, the story quickly appeared throughout the internet.

In reality, Blake ended up with a bruised bicep with a minor puncture wound.

Sou rce

edit on 22-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't be surprised if they're just changing their story now.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Funny thing is, that the Miami zombie face eater had pills in his stomach.....which are not bath salts. So, blaming salts on this particular instance is I guess wrong.

I know it's not the same as this topic, but just thought I'd point it out since Ive seen nothing about the autopsy.

Pills in face eaters system
edit on 22-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

and the face eating man was apparently only smoking weed
his GF say he took nothing else

so why would he go take something worst then all other drugs
he probably knew a few people(his friend) doing BS
he would have notice something not normal about them
and wouldnt dare touch it

the BS story is just BS

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
bathsalts are not the cause. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the perps HAD bathsalts on them, but they're not the cause. reguardless, bathsalts should be illegal because they are dangerous.

Ok then what's the cause?

did you see me claim to have the answer? personally i think (and you may think i'm crazy for this) demon possession may have something to do with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join