It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Numbers33four

I do not presume to know but I do have a fertile imagination which allows me to see possibilities that others may not.

For all we know Cheney saved the planet by going along with this.

How?

Let your imagination run wild.
Don't let me have all the fun.

Sometimes the truth is truely stranger than fiction.

Well you are technically correct, since we don't actually know anything for the most part. We have little access to data other than the fact we are being constantly lied to...so really anything is possible.

However, no matter which way we slice it, it does look like something really suspicious happened and I honestly feel like we haven't seen even half of the facts/truth yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To those of us who have known the truth for a long time, it shall be gratifying to gain the recognition of our friends, families and peers when the evidence becomes impossible to ignore. That day is coming sooner than some think.

The hardest part will be, when the enormity of the scale and the evil intent of the conspirators is revealed, learning to forgive and let go. I am confident that they wholly intended for this to be revealed. It has been part of the Sabatean plan to bring about armegeddon by getting the world's armies stacked up on Israel's borders. They really think this will force the Jewish messiah to come to their aid. It's pyscho but it explains everything.

911 and the banker fraud could very well cause most people on earth to seek revenge against Israel. We must not allow this to happen. They will win if this occurs. They want us to hate them. We must forgive and move on. For if we can find that level of maturity and love, we shall truly be ready for the Golden Age to Come.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I understood completely what he said. With all your talk of your great imagination im surprised you didnt get it.

Maybe you use your wild imagination to get the answers you need to beable to sleep at night? Like so many people here do.

The Truth is actually so sickening most will refuse to ever beleive it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The greatest revelation of this thread is what is lacking. Anybody else see what I'm talking about?

Where are all the "official story" trolls? Where are all the disinfo agents? Holy crap! They may already be in retreat. This thread is a major milestone if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Most people, and I DO mean MOST people, even on ATS, the overwhelming MAJORITY of people are severely limited in what they are able to realize,process,deal with,come to terms with, or even consider because they refuse to use their imagination which limits them to ONLY that which they already believe possible.

Nothing which they currently believe is impossible is taken into consideration and why would it?
Unless you are able to imagine.
Able to step outside of your own head and frame of reference.
Able to consider that you MAY not know everything.
That you MAY not know ANYTHING!!!

The very reason the power and control structure that we currently have remains in place in this world to this day
is because of this phenomenon. It isn't within MOST people's frame of reference that there are people who are so psychotic and disturbed that they can,have, and would do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to remain in power or complete thier given objective/agenda.

In short, people just can't wrap their heads around it.
I think we have enough evidence to safely conclude that 911 was indeed an inside job and that CERTAIN factions of our power and control structure forced or at the very least allowed this to happen.

What is not certain is the WHO and the WHY.

Time will tell.
Whatever the reason is, and whomever was responsable,
I WILL be able to wrap my head around it and accept it into my reality.
There are ALOT of people who WON'T.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

At this point it doesn't matter if the President of the God Damned United States of motherfriggin America gets on T.V. during the half time of the Super Bowl and declares that it WAS indeed an inside job. and Dick Cheney flips us all the bird and says "yeah, I did it, whatcha gonna do about it"?

The people who do not want to believe this NEVER WILL!!!!

Period!!!
End of story.

Now that's a theory i'd like to see tested!

I'd even sit through the utter dullness of a football game to see it

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Sure he did. I just watched the interview with Norman Mineta. Dick Cheney ordered Norad defence to stand down, meaning not to shoot the plane down.

Could you post the link?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

This is pretty widely known and publicly available information.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by samkent

I would like to know why Cheney seems to be the whipping boy of 911.

That's because he's already had several strokes, and likely do kick the bucket soon ... which makes him a good patsy.

We are still stuck with him for a while now. He had a new heart donated to him from an anonymous source a few months back. Not sure who in their right mind would try to extend this monsters stay on earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
reply to post by Screwed

I understood completely what he said. With all your talk of your great imagination im surprised you didnt get it.

Maybe you use your wild imagination to get the answers you need to beable to sleep at night? Like so many people here do.

The Truth is actually so sickening most will refuse to ever beleive it.

I'll go a step further.
I have no clue what YOU are talking about either.
Do you people ever actually READ your posts??
WTF are you going on about?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by samkent

Not to me, so I too would like to see a link where Cheney told NORAD (defenses) to stand down.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by samkent

Show us some evidence.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by samkent

Cheney is the "whipping" boy, because he ordered the Pentagon defence (the *last* line of defence) to stand down and allow the planes to hit.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Wasn't he as well the person who organized the 'security drills" of the air force to be happening on that day, leaving them unprepared to an extent to deal with it properly.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

My point was,
I could Google it and post a link for you and so could the poster to whom you were replying,
but then.......

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Planes - what Planes ... ? please prove they used Planes .... because I looked and looked and looked again.... and boss, They did not use Planes - so the remote control story is just that another red herring you have to accept because everyone saw planes go into those towers.... no, you saw a video of planes going into towers. and when you run the math - you can see just how fake the planes are. just another damage control measure to muddy the water.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by samkent

Cheney is the "whipping" boy, because he ordered the Pentagon defence (the *last* line of defence) to stand down and allow the planes to hit.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Wasn't he as well the person who organized the 'security drills" of the air force to be happening on that day, leaving them unprepared to an extent to deal with it properly.

See, that is my problem with this guy's statement. The drills did NOT hamper NEADS response. Quite the contrary, the additional staff on-duty and resources specifically for the exercise if anything, made the response a little better. There was not enough time (considering the notification) to intercept AAL11 and UAl175. The snafu's in getting a response to DC had nothing at all to do with the exercises (QUIT fights went east instead of the northern bearing issued in the scramble order, diverted to Baltimore due to erroneous information from the FAA, and finally to a CAP point south of DC because of a technician transposed the numbers in the latitude minutes).

So sorry, I don't see how the exercises hindered the response at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by 911files

My point was,
I could Google it and post a link for you and so could the poster to whom you were replying,
but then.......

Or maybe he never issued such an order?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What Mineta did say was that Cheney said "The order still stands".

No where can I find that Cheney said "stand down".

The truthers spinning machine invented the 'stand down' thing.

Prove Cheney said 'stand down'.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

At this point it doesn't matter if the President of the God Damned United States of motherfriggin America gets on T.V. during the half time of the Super Bowl and declares that it WAS indeed an inside job. and Dick Cheney flips us all the bird and says "yeah, I did it, whatcha gonna do about it"?

The people who do not want to believe this NEVER WILL!!!!

Period!!!
End of story.

Keep holding your breath and hoping. I will never believe this was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Once again I have to say this. If this was true or even partly true we would be seeing this on the news. They would be talking about this on the Today Show and Good Morning America. We are not seeing that because this is just more BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join